Just noticed today that my neighbors down the street has 2 pineapple planters on their porch. The question that rises....innocent decoration or blatant swingers calling card?

• Like 1

Innocent decoration...unless they have a bunch of white landscape rock with papas grass and a box of Tide in the window.

If swingers are not sure what the secret symbol is, then how is anyone else supposed to know. And then, if everyone knew what the secret symbol is, then it's not a secret anymore (see: rainbow for the LGBTQ).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fitlakecouple said:

One of my students came to class with: A black ring on her right ring finger, an iphone case with a bold pineapple design, a Kasidie.com wrist band and another featuring a well known podcast. I'd say it's a pretty fair bet that she is not shy about being in the LS...

Yep, not much doubt on this one! 😂

• Like 1

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm............................................have about 40 pineapple plants out in planters.........................😊

• Like 1

Now I’m going to pay attention to the landscaping in my neighborhood, I had no idea there are secret signs. I do have a neighbor that had pink flamingos on her lawn, am I supposed to guess now? 

When we went on a vanilla cruise with a lifestyle group, we were asked to bring pineapple decorated shirts so we could pick each other out. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sort of going along with this topic....soon after posting this topic, I walked into a nursing home, and there was a pineapple on the door to the memory care unit. I looked at the door, and had to chuckle to myself :)!!

Relax folks, Black rings, upside down pineapples.. are just the latest rage.  Wait a few months and it will be something else

If you think you have fellow swingers in the neighborhood, unless they out themselves to you, leave it alone. Suppose you are wrong and its innocent?

remember discretion, doesnt matter where or how, just like seeing someone at a party or club, nod and move on, because if they are into it, they cant out you without explaining how they know.. 

• Like 1