HornyLesbian/Bisexual

I'm a Bisexual Single Female with Plans to Go to a Nudist Swingers Club

I'll be 50 this year and recently discovered my sexuality. I want to be able to be more spontaneous and not so inhibited about what I want in bed (and out of bed). I'm actually quite sexual but have largely surpassed that for years because of various reasons. There is a local swingers nudist resort that has day passes and I set it my goal to go to their pool this weekend. 

I'm not sure if I'll have the guts to engage in any acts but if I can manage my anxiety I wouldn't mind playing with a girl. 

Any recommendations for a first timer? Especially going on my own. I think I will be okay taking my top off at the pool but not sure how long it will take me to go completely nude. I'm super excited but also nervous. I want to have fabulous sex, have a better body image and stopping myself because of fear. Open to any and all suggestions, especially with how to manage anxiety and not chicken out :)

Late Blooming Lesbian/BiSexual wanting to Play

I would say to not get your hopes/expectations up too high.  Just plan on having a nice time in the sun, naked, with other people.  Anything beyond that is a bonus!

Which place are you going to?  We went to Caliente a few years ago and had a lovely time, but with no extracurriculars.  There was not a lot of open sexuality around the pool, except at the foam party Sunday afternoon!

• Like 1

Concur. We have a better time when we let things come to us. 

• Like 1

First: body image problem will quickly correct itself once you see that there is every kind of body on display...yours will be 'better' than some no matter what it currently is.

Second: While some nudists are swingers and some swingers are nudists, not all nudists are swingers. Don't expect every person you meet is a swinger or you will be disappointed.

Third: It is amazing how quickly you will feel 'overdressed' after you get there. The bottoms will be coming off if only to not feel so 'out of place' for having clothes on.

Finally: Go with the expectation on just having a great time and meeting a bunch of new people. While you may find more there (especially as a bisexual female...aka a unicorn), don't put the pressure on yourself to expect or try to force anything more to happen. If it does, great...if it doesn't, also great. Trying to make something happen without it just 'happening' will take all of the fun out of your trip. Just have fun being nude in public and meeting a bunch of new friends. Be sure to let us know how things go for you and we wish you a great adventure!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By dccc4fun
      So we are new to swinging for the most part. We've had some experiences in private with other males and females.

We are very interested in going to a swingers club but also nervous at the same time. My husband is worried about boundaries being respected and possibly pushy men. We are a secure couple so that's not the issue, we just don't want to deal with that type of behavior.

Is this a problem we might run into?
    • By K&JIntimates
      I have single female friend that I've known for the last year and a half. We're pretty comfortable with each other and our kids play together on a regular basis. Over the last year I've had a couple of times when my 'playdar' has given a little bleep with her. Usually by something that she's said or a feeling that there is just something there that I couldn't quite put my finger on. You know what I'm talking about?

Today we went out for coffee and were just talking, usual stuff, and she started talking about wanting to go to an event for a "meet & greet". I haven't been around too much to social events in the vanilla world but I've never heard this term used in any other format than swinging. So I asked her if she'd ever been to a meet and greet before. It might have been the way I said it but her body language and expression was kind of like omg did I say that? She didn't know about K and I and it was a reasonable response.

She's very open minded and our relationship is good so I came out to her that K and I swing and had been to a M&G before. Come to find out that my friend, back in the days before she was married (and subsequently divorced) had led a very 'open' lifestyle. Interesting isn't it? *BEEP* *BEEP*

When I told her that K and I swing and the parameters of our interactions with others she told me she had suspected something of the kind. So I invited her to come out with us some time to the club to enjoy an evening of dancing, a little wine, and (if she met someone she was interested in) a little play. She said she'd like to, just not right now. It's a busy time for everyone and I know that she's got some complications with her ex right now so I left it at an open invite. But that's also why I invited her, a little adult down time is sometimes just what you need.

Her and I both really enjoy and respect our friendship (and that of our boys) and while we briefly discussed the possibility of a play date of the three of us we both decided that it is just that....a possibility. Why screw up a good thing? On the other hand, if our friendship takes a turn in that direction down the road it will (or will not) happen of its own accord.
    • By Jezebelle77
      My boyfriend and I went to Trapeze Atlanta last weekend.

I’m mid 40s and he’s 50ish, but I look mid 30s, a typical soccer mom type who’s bi-curious and into some light BDSM (think bondage and sexy choking.)

We prepared for the evening by enjoying some plant medicine and margaritas and arrived at the club via Lyft with a nice buzz around 1015Pm. 

There was a line outside and folks were dressed mostly in club wear. After becoming members, we spent 20 minutes or so assessing the main area inside before deciding we wanted to go to the back.

We changed into a towel and lingerie and headed back finding a spot on a couch across from some pool tables. I was wearing a white nightie from VS and my boyfriend began playing with me as the area filled up with other club goers. 

The seating areas around us filled with other couples fucking and, my boyfriend noticed a guy hanging around watching us and invited him to come over. I sucked his dick for 4-5 minutes then another couple of guys came over to play before we moved into a private room with even more fun. 

I was very relaxed and remember how hot I felt being on the receiving end of so much male attention (8 total) while my BF was there keeping me safe. Some of the guys wanted to go further, but they respected our limits of oral only with some light touching allowed. 

We plan to go back again soon and next  time I would love to experience fun with another female. We did get separated a few times during our first visit and will not make that mistake again next time as both resulted in uncomfortable experiences.
    • By nckittycpl29
      Hello, everyone! Long time no post! It's been quite the long time.

For awhile we lost all hope in finding that unicorn, but recently we decided to get back into looking for her. So here we are! (female posting, as always).

I do have a question, I just want to know if this is common with unicorns. So, we posted an ad on Craigslist (I know, I know: not recommended but we were really careful in what we posted). Got at least five hits in two weeks which is more than what we got on SLS. Sidenote: Our old account got deactivated due to not using it in forever, so we created a new one. So here's hoping we get more hits there. Anyway, I digress.

The second girl that replied to our ad was hot. Like, really, really hot. We thought it was too good to be true (turns out it was, but let me finish). Hubby and her trade emails through Craigslist, where you have your real email masked. Then she tells him she wants to email with me, too which is fine. So we do that. Then we trade pics. She wants to know about my experiences, which wasn't much. We talk about all the sex stuff which is fine. Then we wanted to know more about her, like interests, etc. I personally feel more comfortable when I know more about the female than just sex. Couldn't get anything like that out of her, it was like pulling teeth. Then after awhile it turns out she only wanted to be with me, and not the male at all. She claimed to be bi when responding to the ad, but turns out she was a lesbian. We are only interested in playing together, so having the hubby watch isn't going to happen.

Then we got another response recently. Did the same thing as above except we got a lot more info that seemed to be legit. She kept wanting to see me completely nude, with face in the picture. Then she sends me a picture of her exposed, ahem...you know. I then ask for a picture like that with her face in it, and she wouldn't do it. Haven't heard from her in over a week.

So, basically my question is: Is this normal? Our ad on CL is probably buried under hundreds of other postings so we most likely will not be re-posting there and sticking to SLS, since it seems like you get more verified, real people there.

If you got all that, you get a cookie.
    • By thump69us
      I was talking to a friend of ours who is in the lifestyle about singles and we came up with a thought. Since both of us are married and play with couples we were wondering why singles are called swingers. The dictionary definition of "swinger" is married couples who swap partners for sexual pleasure. It says nothing about singles - male or female.

We have no vendetta against single males, but sometimes it really makes you wonder. Most (not all) single males think that they are gonna rock your woman's world and are great in bed. Well, if they are so great why can't they get a woman of their own to swap?