Salvo

Does anybody have some examples of good single male swinger profiles?

Hi  beautiful people!

I am a single male that is trying to shift into the lifestyle. I live in Sweden and I am Italian. I wouldn't define myself as super hot but not ugly either, I would say the regular guy.

I have read all the suggestiond here about building a good single man profile ad. I found them very useful however for somebody like me that is not an english native speaker would extremely helpful to have example of what you girls or couple mean.

Wording is very important even when the message is the right one the way in which is communicated can be wrong or out of balance and spoil the whole thing.

If some of you would post some example or a good bios would help a lot those of us that learn from examples.

Let me be clear here, I know that some people will just copy paste those examples (very poor choice is my guess) that wouldn't work, like has been said already, you need to be able to backup your claims with your character, your manners your whole being.

A copy paste wouldn't help anybody but few example to build on, to use as guidelines would be very helpful for those who wants to put the effort and earn the beautiful experiences waiting on the other side.

Thanks for the help in advance 

Well, well...

La minestra del vicino e sempre piu buona. Si?

My wife may be interested if your tagliatelle alla bolognese can stand up to my own ?

• Haha 1

Here's my suggestion: Get on the swing site of your choice, and look at 30-40 profiles of single men. Note the things you don't like, the things that you think would work well. Then, when you do your profile, do the things that were good, don't do the ones that weren't.

1 hour ago, AndrewandAnn said:

Well, well...

La minestra del vicino e sempre piu buona. Si?

My wife may be interested if your tagliatelle alla bolognese can stand up to my own ?

Ahahah!!
Vero, a volte non solo la minestra e´piu buona ;)

I wouldn't dare to challenge you on a linguine alla bolognese, but I might intrigue your wife with a tiramisu that would make the whole dinner enhanced 
As a good 3rd, the goal is not to replace , but add ;)

On 3/25/2021 at 8:33 AM, adamgunn said:

Here's my suggestion: Get on the swing site of your choice, and look at 30-40 profiles of single men. Note the things you don't like, the things that you think would work well. Then, when you do your profile, do the things that were good, don't do the ones that weren't.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I am following that already, it is kind of hard to gage what is good and what is not.

I am not a couple, so at times it can be difficult to give value to points that will be evaluated by a complete different set of people.

Obviously, the general stuff is clear, nobody likes big dick pics especially when not requested, messages that say "hey there Let´s fuck" not good, and so on but I was more looking to understand the flow of a good bio, depth in which e successful bio goes for the different sections and so on.

Maybe my field of work makes me think in a certain way ;)

I don't have any examples of the bios I've written, but they seemed to work pretty well and I can give you some suggestions. First of all, don't say things like, 'I am funny, laid back," or whatever. If you're funny, be funny so that it's self-evident. Second, try to say what you wat to get across in srt of a narrative without constantly saying, "I am, I am looking for," etc. Start with a few sentences that form a sort of theme you ca write around and just keep it at a sentence or two. Then, as you think of things to add and how to work them in, go in and edit your profile, rewrite whatever you have to to make it easy to follow and not boring and continue to do that until you end up with something you like. Periodically, go in and change things here and there if you think of a better way to say something, want to add something or just want think it will read better if you move things around.

Since you aren't a native english speaker, then perhaps you can exploit that in some funny way.  I've had to write a lot in life and one thing I've learned is that there is no magic formula or shortcut to writing something to say what you want to say and say it well. It takes a lot longer than you might think, so your best bet is to first come up with an idea of how you want to come across and start with something you can add to and change as you go until you have what you want. besides, if you're online anyway, it's a good way alleviate boredom.  The best way to write a profile is to wrte one and keep writing, just like doing anything else.