Didn't know that blue flowerpots were a sign...off to the nursery we go! Congrats that you are doing so well together, something similar happened with me and Ms Gold and we ended up in the same place as you are. Wishing you continued success.

I heard that pineapples and black rings are tell tale signs. 

Congratulations on your entry into the lifestyle! Sounds like you are off to a good start. 

Not so easy in the pandemic. Hope you are in a better state for Covid.  Things were terrible in our NY metro area, now in the Sunbelt. 

Tide boxes?  I always wonder why our neighbor collects empty tide boxes on the side of their house but never put them on the bargage bin to be collected! ?

Some of the LS folks we've met really do wear the black rings and pineapple jewelry

1 hour ago, 872016 said:

Some of the LS folks we've met really do wear the black rings and pineapple jewelry

or, in COVID era, upside down pineapple  masks...

masks3.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Fundamental Law said:

or, in COVID era, upside down pineapple  masks...

masks3.jpg

That's a cool mask. Did you sew it or buy it? btw, pardon my ignorance... why is the ls symbol an upside down pineapple?

• Like 1

On 7/14/2020 at 6:13 PM, kittyswinger said:

That's a cool mask. Did you sew it or buy it? btw, pardon my ignorance... why is the ls symbol an upside down pineapple?

A member of my staff sewed them for us. 

We did the usual searches for the origin of the symbolism, and came up empty. Same goes for flamingos, pampas grass, black rings, white rocks, blue flowerpots, ankle bracelets, white rocks... For us this was just a bit of humor

• Like 1

The problem with a secret symbol is that once just about anyone knows what it is, it's no longer a secret. Once upon a time the rainbow was a secret symbol for someone being gay or a lesbian, now everyone knows what it means (and it has been expanded to be more inclusive) but it started out as a secret way to find other like minded people.

Now if you really want to leave little doubt. Your lady is fitted out with a none to subtle ankle bracelet that she wears while sunbathing in an almost non existent two piece, laying on lounge chair right between  the Pampas grass and the Pink Flamingo threesome, while sipping a drink through a phallus shaped straw from a pineapple cup.

We wear these black rings and have had luck with them already! They are from Partners ID. Never heard about Tide boxes or blue flower pots!

+22NdC1mTl+O4WldqbJ19g.jpg

• Like 3

I've never seen that symbol before...I must not be a very good swinger ? According to their (Partner ID) website, that is the International Swinger Symbol. While I do really like some of their jewelry, I don't really understand the sign. According to the internet, there is a different swingers sign (another one that I have never seen:

https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Swinger_Symbol_05.png

and according to the NY Post there are all other kinds of things that mean you are a swinger:

https://nypost.com/2017/06/02/secret-signs-your-neighbor-might-be-a-swinger/

Papas grass (when we moved to our current home, I spent months killing and removing papas grass because I just can't stand it...had I known...)

Black rings

White landscaping rock

Pineapples (especially if it is a door knocker)

Pink Flamingos

Ones we haven't mentioned yet include:

Wearing your wedding ring on your right hand instead of your left

Garden gnomes

Having a hot tub in the garden (we have been known to say that if you are a swinger you either need to have a hot tub or a boat, but that doesn't make all hot tub or boat owners swingers)

and swingers will never open their garage door until they’re in the car with the doors closed (totally don't understand this one)

They also site another symbol: which consists of the international male and female signs arranged horizontally with their circles intersecting, with three plus or minus signs on both sides, differs slightly depending on what the swinger is into (haven't even seen this one as well).

http://www.swingercode.org/en/

The problem with all of the symbols is that there are people who use them just because they like them (with the exception of the actual 'swinger symbols'). Prince Harry wears a black ring on his right hand and I don't think he is a swinger (but love thinking that he might be). It’s actually a sleep and activity tracker called the Oura Ring. I also had a girlfriend way back when I was in high school who loved rainbows and even had one on her car (back when it was still a secret symbol). When she found out what it was meaning, she eventually took it off (she wasn't happy about that be we attended a Christian HS and it was the school that told her what its secret meaning was).

Bottom line: It could be very embarrassing to walk up to the neighbor and start talking about swinging only to find out that they just like the look of papas grass and white rock surrounding their hot tub guarded by garden gnomes and pink flamingos. It can also make it very uncomfortable to stay in the neighborhood once word gets around about what the two of you are doing (which is the problem with secret symbols to start with).

We have those rings and we love them!  This company has been around for quite a while now, they are not new.  We bought ours in France while vacationing and never have any vanilla friends asked if they mean something.   

• Like 2

Prince Harry wears one, which is what sparked speculation about his being a swinger.  Our black rings have the swinger logo on them.  Cool concept.