micknchris

Saw a co-worker's profile on SLS

Our profile on SLS has no pictures as we are not currently playing. The site allows you to see who views your profile and what a shock, one of the profiles was obviously a co-worker (it had a face picture of her). I am NOT the employer. Since we have no pictures I doubt she or her husband recognized whose profile they were looking at.

The work relationship is that I am a doctor and she is a receptionist. She is 35 years younger and I would have zero interest in her even if we were active at this time. She and her husband are relative newbies so they might have questions about the lifestyle. I am just wondering what some of you think of the following options: 

By the way, I did not open their pics, I know what people post and that would be uncomfortable.

1. anonymously contacting them just to offer on line chat as far as advice (nothing to suggest a physical interaction with them)

2. Same as above,  but let them know that we know them without outing our identity.

3. Say "Hi, fancy finding you on here!" And of course let them know their secret is safe with us as we expect ours is with them..

4. Keep my mouth shut and take this to my grave.

As I write this, # 2 seems kind of creepy and #3 could make work awkward.  Maybe I know the answer and just want someone to tell me to stuff it and let a sleeping dog stay there.

Mick

4! Everyone deserves privacy. Including you. Just keep quiet. 

Just an observation, as more people get into various aspects of the lifestyle this will happen more and more.  Whatever you do, be considerate and understanding from the perspective of "we're in this too, everything is ok."

As our numbers grow, some day it will hopefully be just another innocuous a hobby.

Just an observation and thought. But aren’t you precisely what we fear most in this, the judgmental public. What makes you think this lady and her husband would be embarrassed or ashamed of their activity? Maybe they are, maybe not. That, however, isn’t the question at hand. You’re skating on thin ice to even discuss sexual matters with a coworker. It’s even worse if you are in a supervisory position.

Don’t overthink this. In the OP, you said this couple merely glanced at your profile. You’re not interested in them, and they didn’t express any interest in you. This is a case of two ships passing in the night. She doesn’t know it was your profile, so you have nothing to explain.

• Like 1

It's nearly unanimous!!!

Thank you all for responding and I have to admit, once I wrote the options down, the answer did seem obvious. It is always nice to get others to look at an issue  from a different perspective.

To Tahoecple, I don't think I'm being judgemental. I'm not judging their choices. With very few exceptions, we all keep this part of our lives private because we assume others will be judging us, but I agree the subject matter needs to stay out of the workplace especially considering our places in the hierarchy of the office. And yes, I did overthink this. LOL

Mick

If she works for you in 21st century America and you mention what you saw, she might be embarrassed, she might think it's creepy, she might think she's being hit on or she may think about it and decide to play you a little to get a BIG paycheck. I vote #4 as well.

OTH, she may be flattered. I wouldn't take the risk!

Another vote for 4.

I can see being tempted by option 1 since I'm sure you appreciated any help or mentoring you got when you were just getting started, and so would be trying to pass that on to those who are now walking in your shoes.  I think it would be hard to do that thought without some sense of familiarity slipping in even if you tried to avoid it, and if (probably better stated as "when") they picked up on that, then that is likely to freak them out, either from being outed, or as some sort of stalker thing (i.e. delivery guy that constantly hits on her even after she's made clear it's unwanted, etc.).

Options 3 I wouldn't ever do online.  Now, if you spotted them at a club or something, then instead of ducking your head and sinking through the shadows toward the back door, then at that point it's probably best to just go ahead and get that cat out of the bag since odds are that won't be the last time and it's going to have to be done sooner or later regardless.

Again, I thank everyone for their input and I either over thought this or didn't think it through enough at the beginning. Either way, I am in agreement with all of you who vote for silence and nothing will be said. The subject is closed. They'll never know that I know.

I agree they sound like awkward situations at best.  I ran into my female boss at a gay club one night, she was married to a man and a in the closet Lesbian.  She was watching me dance with a woman and make out with her in the corner, and it made work more than a little weird.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TricianMike
      Michael and I continue to see a therapist both together and separately. Over the years we have both become more open to telling her what experiences and feelings we have with others and the reasons we enjoy others. I will never know what he tells her in his private sessions though I am very open in our joint meetings.

We have told her that we post some of our experiences on a swingers site, it’s more me posting, Michael doesn’t post anymore. She asked if I embellish my posts because many post on sites about fantasies more than realities. I think I post real feelings as best as I can but I know what she means that posting has an excitement factor like reliving an event. Others will post something they wished they did almost as if they did it. 
      Michael and I were very hesitant to open up to our therapist our alternative lifestyle thoughts when we first met her. I opened up first in my private meetings and then only in a broad way with no specific acts. I didn’t think she would understand what we were doing or how she would judge me. Therapy was to take away my odd feelings which ended up adding to my thinking my actions were odd. Once getting over my fears of opening up my deep thoughts it has freed up anxiety of enjoying.

I think I have a healthier outlook now that I have freed myself of worrying what others think and what a therapist thinks. Our joint sessions are now very freeing allowing me to express my feelings to Michael and understanding his feelings.

How open are others? Do others discuss true feelings to a partner? Are you honest to a therapist? 
    • By Rock n Tits
      My wife, Tits, worked for a medium-sized company. It had the owner/president, Vice President COO, General Manager, and Vice President of Sales, her boss, Nick. Recently a fifth person., the DOD Sales Manager, had left the company. I will let Tits what happened...

Nick had put me in for the position.  When I got to work today, Nick called me into his office and said he told the management team wanted to interview me. They wanted to meet me tonight after work  at The Meeting Room. This was an upscale restaurant downtown in the tallest building in our little city. I was very excited because it was so swank!!

Nick told me later to go home and get ready for tonight's interview. He told me to wear a white blouse and black slacks but to dress to impress. I got home, showered, trimmed, and picked out my clothes. I picked a purple pair of thong underwear along with a sheer camisole with no bra. I have DD tits and they looked great in my cammy. I picked out a white, but not too business, blouse but left the top three buttons undone for cleavage. The slacks were my best silk pants. Just long enough to be perfect with my heels.

On my way to the restaurant I called my hubby to explain what was going on and I have a chance to get a management position that paid six figures. He was excited and told me I had earned this opportunity and to knock‘em dead!!!

I arrived at the meeting room and was excited. We had never been here before and I was told it was very expensive. I walked through the door and was surprised that it was a very large bar and dining hall but upstairs there were five doors.

Nick came from the bar and told me I looked great and told me we were meeting with the inner circle of upper management . They were Hal Greene, owner and President; Bill Whaley,VP; Randy Cline, Chief Operations Manger; Nick; and myself. Nick had been DOD Sales Manager for 10 years and I have been his assistant for seven years.

After getting into the private room upstairs, the waiter brought in some sparkling water and a nice bottle of Dom on ice. After the waiter left and we settled in to the interview I was told this position was considered a management position and paid $80,000 a year plus bonuses. This position was level with Nick but I would work very closely with him until I learned the ropes.

Hal then spoke up and told me I was the number one candidate and that the team felt very comfortable with me but had to be assured that I could move in step with the others. This was to show the non inner circle management and the other 153 employees that as a manager team we are are a solid wall and we move as one. Many of the deals we make are confidential and what happens here must stay here even from our family. "Can you do that Debbie (my real name)?" Hal asked. I told them I would do what ever it takes. "Fantastic," said Hal and they clapped. He said, "Get the waiter and let’s eat and drink!!"

After a fantastic meal we opened the champagne and had many drinks. We soon got to business and started to discuss contracts. About a half an hour later the room seem to get warm. Hal stood first, checked the thermostat, and then removed his dress shirt and hung it on a chair, followed by Randy, Bill, and Nick. I sat for a minute, then stood and removed my blouse and hung it on chair, the management team moving as one. Bill said don’t call a repair guy, we are almost done. 15 minutes later Randy got up and removed his slacks and hung them on a chair. He was followed by the rest of the guys, so I stood up and followed suit. Looking at Nick I could tell he was nicely hung as were the others, but Hal was wearing briefs and it looked like he was hiding a squirrel in his shorts! I was sure they were looking at my g-string now wet!! They soon removed their undershirts and I my cammy and was now topless with very hard nipples and even more wet!!!!  

After a few more drinks Hal stood up and removed his briefs and stood before me with a huge veiny cock. He took my hand and turned me around and pulled down my g-string and sat me down on his huge cock. The rest of the team gathered in front of me playing with huge tits and stroking themselves and cumming on my face tits and stomach!!! I came sooo hard when Hal suddenly exploded inside of me, it felt great!! A

s I sat there Nick brought me a warm towel and help me clean up. After we got dressed the team clapped and welcomed me to the inner circle. Hal came over and told me I was to receive the sign on bonus of $2,500 cash tonight. And on my first check in my new position I will get another $2,500 and I will be getting a salary of $100,000 per year plus bonuses and a company credit card as I will be traveling a lot with the sales team.

I told my hubby I was getting a $2,500 sign on bonus.… wait until he reads this 🙀.   Tits!!
    • By ClosetSwinger
      My husband and I just established with a new doctor. I really like her, she seems very nice and easy to talk to. This is a good thing right?

I am going back in next week for a well woman check. It's just my yearly and I am having no problems. I do want her to check me for everything (again not having problems but would like to have that peace of mind) though but I am not really sure how to ask. My plan is to just say "Since we are already doing a Pap can you just check me for everything else too". My fear is that she will ask questions why since she knows I am married.

What should I say if she asks me why? Any ideas? I'd rather not say I think hubby is cheating but I ALSO don't want to tell her I'm a swinger either!

HELP!
    • By udsarge
      So I've came across this on TIKTOK, and thought I'd ask in a broader way. Do you have a contingency plan for your adult toys (and I'm adding pictures, correspondences, and other documentary evidence) if you happen to pass away? What will happen to that kind of stuff when you go? Have you even thought about it, or would it even matter to you?
    • Guest warrencouple
      By Guest warrencouple
      (to the Brady Bunch theme)
      Here's the story,
      Of a fun loving couple,
      Who really like the idea of a sex swing,
      But they know a stand would be more effort than they want...

OK, I can't keep this going, ditch the theme music...

But, anyways, yes, the wife and I have looked at, and wanted, a sex swing for some time now. Problem being, we have a smaller house, no basement, and ceiling fans in every room. If we could figure out some way to put a bracket up to support a sex swing, we'd likely go ahead and get one, but where to put it, and how to "disguise" the bracket? Sometimes, when we take a vacation, and go away somewhere, her Mom house-sits for us, so either having a bracket that can be "disguised" as something else, or completely hidden, would be great.

One thought I've had, would be to mount a board (2x4 or 4x4) across two joists, for the eye-bolt to attach to, and cut a square of ceiling drywall out, with some way to put the square back in place to cover the hole when not using the swing.

While the idea of getting the stand is not a bad one, again, with the size of our house, the only room we could set this up in, would be the living room. If you've got one, with stand, how much work is it to set up and tear down, and how compact does the stand get? Could we stash the stand under the bed (collapsed, of course)?

Thanks,
      Jason