Kade oj

What was your first time sex in same room?

What was your first sexual experience with somebody else in the room (you or someone else)?

In my youth I was sleeping over at my girlfriend's house and she was having sex with her boyfriend in the bed with me in another bed across the room. In the dark I could make out what they were doing. I laid there quietly watching those two go at it. Looking between his legs watching his balls bounce off her asshole! I still remember it.

The first time same room I honestly don't remember. My ex-wife and I had quite a few mfm experiences in our teens. Mostly me having intercourse and her giving oral. We had a full swap after we married and a few more mfm's after that. None of the experiences particularly memory forming besides the full swap. It was terrible and both women teased the other male about his size afterward (immature teenagers, 19 all of us) He was over 6 foot and smaller than me, and I'm not big. That experience was the sole reason it took me so long to come along with my wife on this adventure.

• Like 2

High school sweetheart and I broke it off, she went to college, had sex in her dorm with her roommate there. I think I was 18 and she was 19.

First time for both myself and my wife was boring, probably parents basement like most ?. First time swinging was at friends of ours pool. The husband and I both got out, probably headed to the cooler to grab another beer. My wife was climbing the ladder and the other wife, standing behind her, pushed her finger into my wife. My wife stepped back with a look of shock on her face. She looked at me and said, “**** just stuck her finger in my pussy.” I told her to roll with it if she liked it. The other husband and I watched my wife get fingered for what seemed like forever, probably 5 minutes, until we heard their kid come through the gate. Great night that set the tone for many more with them.

• Like 2

Thinking back, I guess it was our first full swap swinging experience. There were lots of other times pre-swinging when we could have easily been caught or seen (and unbeknownst to us, maybe were), but had it happened, it would have been just accidental, not by design.

I had just started college and my friend got tickets to a concert that I didn’t want to go to. It was more of a chick concert. He said he knew a girl who really wanted to go and had a friend who would go too. Free tickets and a blind date, what could go wrong?

My friend suggested getting a hotel room to share. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to sleep with someone I never met. He said the girls said it would be fun. When I met the girls both were decent. I think my date was even better.

After the concert, back at the hotel we smoked a little. I was much shyer then. The girls knew they had to thank us.

College was going to be fun.

My first sexual experience was giving oral sex to my girlfriend right next to another couple who were also fooling around. After that i spent most of my teen years having sex and having other couples stay at my place to have sex all in front of each other. Many times same room and often same bed sex.

• Like 1

Not in a room but a car, a double date in the back seat at the drive-in movie theater, another couple was in the front seat. They had a blanket over them but her behind was visible beween the bucket seats and it was apparent that she was being fucked from the movement, and in retrospect, for a 16 year old, was enjoying it.

What was your first sexual experience with somebody else in the room (you or someone else)?..

In retrospect, it was tame. After being in a ex-fiance/new boyfriend situation for several months (both knew I was fucking the other), I introduced them. A couple of weeks later we started MFMs; my ex went first.

Looking between his legs watching his balls bounce off her ass hole!.
As a woman who admires testicles, I love that view, thinking of what's going to happen, then the subtle (or not so subtle) signs of him ejaculating in her - he stops pumping his hips, pushes in all the way, and twitches behind his balls.
  • Like 1

Nice! I love the “Woman who admires Testicles” To this day I still have that vision of that night. Love watching a guys testicles move

• Like 1

A long time ago, my girlfriend's cat admired mine. Missionary position, gently fucking the girlfriend with her legs wrapped around my hips and my balls softly bouncing off her butt. I felt several tentative taps on my right nut then 3 or 4 rapid whacks on my testicles. I still thank heaven that damned cat had been declawed. Both the whacks and the subsequent laughter caused an immediate deflation!

• Like 2

Shore2Please said:
... I told my husband that I enjoyed the romance, I told him I felt like I was being made love to. Not being in love but making love. He was happy for me and appreciated that our new friend respected me privately...

Good for you (and your husband) and that you felt comfortable. That is how it should be.

Why is it so easy for many people here to have their spouse have sex every which way with a near stranger, and men in particular enjoying the idea of their wife being "used," but any hint of romance or emotion is troubling? I don't get it.

• Like 1

I was dating a guy in college and he used to stay over quite a bit. I thought my roommate was asleep and we started fucking while she was in the room. When he pulled out and ejaculated on me, she was actually watching. I had no idea until the next day when she commented about his cock.

• Like 2

couplers said:

Good for you (and your husband) and that you felt comfortable. That is how it should be.

Why is it so easy for many people here to have their spouse have sex every which way with a near stranger, and men in particular enjoying the idea of their wife being "used," but any hint of romance or emotion is troubling? I don't get it.

Don’t know if he enjoyed watching me being used, I certainly felt I was. He had no idea at the time that the night before was romantic. It was the first time he saw me with anyone. I allowed myself to be fucked. I allowed my mouth to be used instead of me using my mouth to pleasure. I allowed a woman to touch me, something very weird for me. I can’t say I was excited watching my husband having sex.

As time went by we both have enjoyed being in the same room even though I enjoy separate rooms more. They dynamic is certainly different.

• Like 1

On many times I have 'allowed my wife to be used.' That is, I have encouraged her to have sex with other men. (In reality, she has always made the decision to have the encounter, to be 'used.' I just don't object.) I've seen her in many different attitudes with various men. Sometimes it's mutual satisfaction with the other man; sometimes it's just rough fucking; and sometimes it's soft, romantic and touching. However my wife and her partner want to play together is fine with me.

She has had a few gentlemen who have a romantic relationship with her. She has dated men without me present, they've taken her to nice restaurants, they've bought her gifts. She has stayed overnight at their homes. The two of them have 'caught feelings' together.

But here's the key: Those men know that she is only being 'loaned' to them, that they have to return her to me in good condition. I am her primary partner. If I have a suspicion that it's going too far (whatever that means), my wife and I have a long talk. Usually she backs off the romantic nature a little bit and I'm satisfied with that. Once, when he was encouraging her to break the guidelines we have, she decided to stop dating him.

Romance isn't bad, but the primary couple has to control it.