njbm

Guys: have you ever participated in double penetration

I’m brand new to the LS, but when I was in college my girlfriend and I had a couple “experiences.” We were very reserved, but after a night of partying and mutual friend and her started to get “friendly.” I didn’t quite know what to make of it, but she then turned to me and said we should “go upstairs.” Little did I know she invited him up as well. She gave both of us blow jobs, and I nearly came but didn’t. She then hopped on top of me, while the other guy was kissing her. Mind you, we had NEVER done this before. Ever. Hindsight being 20/20, I’m guessing she had 😂. So as she was kissing him and stroking him, she said “put it in me.” 

I guess I was in the moment, and didn’t know what to do/think. Next thing I knew she was laying on my chest and grabbing the lube and I felt things get REAL tight… if you know what I mean. 

I wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. I liked it, but didn’t like it. Mind you we were stupid college kids and had no protection. 

In about 3 seconds the other guy came. When I felt it, I pulled out. I guess I was in shock. 

I didn’t know what to do. At that time my girlfriend put my cock in her mouth and finished me off. 

We dated for a year after that, and never did anything like that again. We talked about it once, but never again. 

it felt weird and I still don’t know if I’d do it again. She was a great fuck, and I miss that excitement, but it was almost too much for me. 

Hindsight, I’m glad I did it, but don’t think I want to do it again. 

On 1/18/2024 at 4:04 PM, WiscoWild said:

it was almost too much for me.

We dated for a year after that, and never did anything like that again. We talked about it once, but never again. 

I don't want to be harsh, but it sounds like you weren't, at least at that time, enough for her.  It seems that she was ready for the lifestyle in college, while you were not.  But it’s understandable, society and religion inculcate in us expectations of a relationship should be and how we, especially women, should act.

• Like 2

On 1/20/2024 at 7:55 AM, couplers said:

I don't want to be harsh, but it sounds like you weren't, at least at that time, enough for her.  It seems that she was ready for the lifestyle in college, while you were not.  But it’s understandable, society and religion inculcate in us expectations of a relationship should be and how we, especially women, should act.

I don’t disagree!! I totally wasn’t. An, in reality, that’s why we broke up. She wanted more boyfriends than I did. 

oh well. I am grateful for the experience! 

• Like 1

In about 3 seconds the other guy came. When I felt it, I pulled out. I guess I was in shock. 

I didn’t know what to do. At that time my girlfriend put my cock in her mouth and finished me off. 

She was very considerate.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2018 at 8:51 PM, njbm said:

My close call with DVP was a cruel joke. I was at a house party. A woman (friend and playmate) was on top of me and I was in there. Another guy approached us and asked if we wanted to try DVP. I got so excited by the thought of it, I came almost immediately. My partner and her nearby husband thought this was very funny!

We don’t have a lot of experience but there hasn’t been a time where we didn’t partake in dp. Each time it’s been a mess in one way or another but we enjoy it. 

Our first time my wife was on top of me on the couch in I was in her pussy. She wrapped herself around me for the angle to get in her ass. I was already having to hold back not to climax. Once he got in the friction from him moving inside her made me climax about 3 pumps in. Tried to switch it up the next time and I’m just not long enough to make it work ☹️.

The most success we’ve had is her riding the other guy reverse cowboy anal and me getting on top of her as she faces me. She’s a retired gymnast who’s very flexible fortunately. Tried it with another woman and it was a no go. 

• Like 3

On 2/9/2024 at 9:54 AM, Sunshine&Whiskey said:

Once he got in the friction from him moving inside her made me climax about 3 pumps in.

That is one of the surprising things I learned when we had we had our first DP, feeling the other guy's dick moving in her other hole.  The guy in her pussy usually has more control, it's the guy in her ass that usually can't hold back.

• Like 1

it felt weird and I still don’t know if I’d do it again. She was a great fuck, and I miss that excitement, but it was almost too much for me. 

Hindsight, I’m glad I did it, but don’t think I want to do it again. 

On 1/20/2024 at 6:55 AM, couplers said:

it sounds like you weren't, at least at that time, enough for her.

On 1/21/2024 at 7:24 AM, WiscoWild said:

I don’t disagree!! I totally wasn’t. An, in reality, that’s why we broke up. She wanted more boyfriends than I did. 

oh well. I am grateful for the experience! 

I was older, more world wise when I met and married that girl.  I sometimes think about the men who are, in retrospect, grateful to have known Daniela and wished that they had married her.  As I have said, better to have a wife that wants more sex than you can give her than one that wants little or no sex at all.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By let's do it again
      This started in another thread, but I want to know if MFM do DP just to see if they can do it or is it that enjoyable? Why I ask is because for me it has it always been let's try it to see if we can do this, especially if the woman has never tried DP.
    • By craig1991
      I'm in a relationship with this chick and she likes anal and vaginal sex.

I have been offering to have a mmf threesome but she continually declines saying that she couldn't get over the idea of having sex with someone other than me ... or something like that.

So yesterday I ordered this custom-made type strap-on to dp her myself.

So I was wondering for those of you who dp, is it the mental aspect that made it incredible for you (as in oh my gosh I have several men willing to serve me etc.) or can it still be as pleasurable with one guy that has a toy attached to him?

I would like to know because I don't want to put in a bunch of time and effort for something that is only marginally worthwhile. Personally I know that caressing, sweet nothings, dirty talk, and things of that sort heighten the experience for the woman
      but I can't help but feel that since I was not born with two penises, I probably can't satisfy her the way I know I could.

Thank you.
    • By Maturecouple1122
      This is a follow-on to “Her First DP.”

My now retired teacher wife was getting bored and a little frisky staying at home all day and needed a good distraction. She asked if I could arrange another hotel rendezvous with her BBC friend Bryan who is also a teacher and just finished the school year and was also looking for much needed relaxation. 

I booked a hotel in a town about 30 miles away and invited Bryan to visit after his last class on Friday.  He asked if he could bring his buddy Mike again and I said, “Yes.”

We got to the hotel about an hour before Bryan and Mike were scheduled to arrive.  My wife changed into a one size fits all cut out dress that hid nothing.  Her nipples poked out and the hem was just below her pussy.  She donned red stilettos with silver metal heels and her “Queen of Spades” ankle bracelet.  An extra coat of bright red lip stick ensured her lips were full and ready.  She sat sipping wine until they arrived.  Unlike the first encounter, she was calm and excited.  She knew what was going to happen to her and she was ready.  Given this was her second time with these men, she was calm and relaxed. 

When we heard the knock on the door, she moved from the sofa to the foot of the bed. She tucked her right leg up under her so when the men walked in, the first thing they would see would see would be her freshly waxed pussy and erect nipples. 

After a few pleasantries, Bryan and Mike undressed and started kissing and fondling her.  Both men were obviously very horny.  Bryan pushed her onto her stomach while Mike pulled her dress off.  They left her red shoes on.  Within minutes Bryan was slamming his cock into her pussy while Mike fucked her mouth.  Mike’s cock isn’t very long, about 6 inches, but it is extremely fat with a large head.  She had to spread her mouth wide to accommodate his cock.  As soon as Bryan came, Mike pulled out of her mouth and took his place in her pussy.   She really enjoyed Mike’s fat cock as it rubbed her g-spot and made her squirt as he fucked her.  As Mike fucked her, Bryan stuck his cock, which still had his cum and her pussy juice on it into her mouth.  She sucked it clean then started sucking and swallowed his balls.

After Mike came, they took a short break.  My wife then pushed Bryan on his back and climbed up onto his cock and started to ride him cow girl style.  I could tell when Bryan’s cock bumped her cervix because she groaned and started bucking back and forth.  Mike crawled behind her and started to push his cock into her ass.  He used cum and her pussy ejaculate as lube and shoved his fat cock in.   My wife said, “Easy Mike."  Mike slowed down, pulled out his cock and spit on it, then rammed it back in.  She then started to ride both cocks.  She came at least four times as she was double penetrated.

When both men came in her, she reached back and pulled Mike in close so he couldn’t pull out.  Eventually, both men lost their erections and fell out of her.  She then put her mouth on Bryan’s cock and started cleaning him off with her mouth.  All of a sudden, Bryan rolled her onto her side and started fucking her pussy her again.  Mike immediately grabbed her head and push his cock in her mouth.  She is not a fan of “ass-to-mouth” but she was not really in a position to resist.  Unfortunately, this was the last fuck of the evening as both men were spent having each cum four times.  They then kissed her goodnight, dressed and left. 

After they left, my wife said, “Your turn baby, but not my ass.  It’s pretty sore from Mike.  He has one wide cock!”  She asked me to show her the videos I took then climbed on my cock. Needless to say, it slipped in very easy.

• By Maturecouple1122
      My teacher wife just finished the school year and was looking forward to a nice summer break.  To help her celebrate, I invited Bryan, a SDC BBC friend of ours to meet us at a local hotel on Friday evening and to bring a friend.  As we waited for our friend to arrive, my unsuspecting wife changed into a sheer black baby doll gown with a matching lace thong.  She then slipped on a pair of black “fuck me pumps” and sipped wine while we waited for our friend to show.  I opened the door when he knocked and he walked in with a close friend of his named Mike.  She did not know there would be more than one visitor.  She smiled at me and said, “Are they both for me?”  I said, “Of course."

After a few minutes of pleasantries, Bryan removed my wife’s negligee and began fingering her while his friend played with her breasts.  They then pushed her down on the bed and took turns eating her pussy.  I settled in and started taking cell phone photos and videos.

Bryan pulled her thong aside and inserted his cock in her cunt while Mike held her head and fucked her mouth.  My wife was no longer in charge of the action.  She became their cum dump as they fucked her mouth and cunt for nearly an hour.

After a short break, my wife mounted Mike cow girl style and started riding him.  Bryan then kneeled on the bed behind her and asked me for lube.  I handed him a container of coconut oil which he smeared on his cock and her sphincter. If she knew what was about to happen, she didn’t show it as she continued to ride the friend’s cock non-stop. 

Bryan then tried to slip his cock in my wife’s ass but it slipped down and entered her cunt.  My wife knew what happened then because her eyes grew wide open in shock and she grunted.  After a few pumps and many groans from my wife, Bryan pulled his cock out of her cunt and pushed it deep into her ass.  My wife yelped as Bryan then started thrusting in and out of her ass while she sat impaled on the friend’s cock.  She was no longer able to ride but lay there and took the pounding from two cocks, a 9-inch black cock and 7-inch, very fat white cock, at the same team. 

As the men started to get into a good fuck rhythm, my wife became a helpless fuck doll.  Her arms and legs flailed uncontrollably as she uttered a steady stream of “Oh God, oh shit, oh fuck!”  Her “fuck me” pumps flew off and landed across the room and her thong got torn off.   Bryan and his friend exhibited great stamina and they fucked her merciless for nearly 20 minutes.  Mike, with the girthy cock, came first.  Bryan came shortly after.  All three then collapsed on the bed in a pile of cum-soaked mess. 

Bryan and his friend then took turns washing up in the bathroom while my wife rested on the bed. I offered water to everybody but the men refused and got back on the bed with my wife.  Bryan flipped my wife onto her stomach and pulled her hips up to him.  He grabbed the coconut oil again and reentered her asshole.  Whereas he was fairly gentle while double penetrating her with Mike, this time he was not.  He grabbed her hips, pulled her head back by her hair and fucked her as hard as he could. Mike put his head under my wife and began sucking and kneading her tits. 

I could no longer stand by and simply watch.  I removed my clothes and I kneeled on the bed in front of my wife.  As Bryan continued fucking her ass for the second time, I pushed my cock in her mouth.  She looked up me and smiled as I face fucked her.  Soon I began to cum.  Bryan saw this and was so turned on by me shooting cum down my wife’s throat, he started groaning and came inside her ass as I ejaculated in her mouth.

After Bryan finished, we agreed the night was complete and the men began dressing to leave.  My wife laid on the bed in a complete mess.  Some of my cum which she couldn’t swallow due to the Bryan’s aggressive ass fucking, lay on her lips.  She had taken 2 cum loads, counting mine, in her mouth, 4 loads in her cunt, and 3 loads in her asshole.  It was all starting to flow out.  Bryan then grabbed his phone and took snap shots of her cream pies. After he texted them to me, he kissed her goodnight and left.  

After they left, my wife asked me to lay with her and help her relax.  I agree but I soon learned her idea of relaxing was more sex.  I then mounted her and deposited her 5th cunt load of the night.  We then showered and drifted off to sleep.