njbm

Guys: have you ever participated in double penetration

On 4/29/2022 at 2:38 PM, NYirCPL said:

slightly addicted

Is there such a thing?

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, dazanconfsd said:

we haven't seen this thread since almost 3 years ago. We tried dvp a couple weekends ago. I am the longer of the two, he is the thicker. We tried with her reverse doggy on me and he tried getting between her legs. It was awkward and almost worked but he couldn't get in and after a few min he went soft. I was rock hard with anticipation. We will definitely try again with him and from what we have read, swap places.

If at first you don't succeed......

• Like 3

16 hours ago, dazanconfsd said:

we haven't seen this thread since almost 3 years ago. We tried dvp a couple weekends ago. I am the longer of the two, he is the thicker. We tried with her reverse doggy on me and he tried getting between her legs. It was awkward and almost worked but he couldn't get in and after a few min he went soft. I was rock hard with anticipation. We will definitely try again with him and from what we have read, swap places.

Looks like you are excited to have your cocks rubbing together and nothing to do with her. Just have a sword fight if you want to touch his cock. I never met a woman who asked to have this done to her. It is always a guy fantasy. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 5

3 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

Looks like you are excited to have your cocks rubbing together and nothing to do with her. Just have a sword fight if you want to touch his cock.

???  

3 hours ago, MidwestHoneys said:

I never met a woman who asked to have this done to her. It is always a guy fantasy. 

Tis true tis true. I had never asked for this, it sort of happened via finger, then toy, then we did plan it with a strap on, then of course with other people we begin to plan it out. My lady friends tend to be the best at being the 2nd person and planning doesn't normally have to take place, it can simply happen. Men tend to get frustrated, get soft, etc. It takes the well oiled machine of men who know what the heck they are doing along with the right fit, we have to have it worked out ahead of time. Yes it is logistics - lol. Call UPS or Fed Ex to assist with that.  :o  

Now, as I have stated before, I do love it when done well! For me the orgasms are so off the chart, our sex buddies who are in the stock market wish I were a publicly traded company. :)  Once in a while we have had a guy be able to sneak up while one of us is on top and do a good job backdoor. The multi dual orgasms are incredible for either of us. As I mentioned, it is easier for one of the other ladies to be that the 2nd person in the dp and at this point I don't care who it is. It blows my mind and body!

The more we have been able to do it with other men involved, the more comfortable my husband has gotten and the more he has enjoyed it. As MidWestHoneys mentioned, the male contact thing is not a problem whatsoever and then some.

Back to the whole asking for it. I do request it now, but a lot more often via strap on, dildo, sex machine, or of course fingers. Two penises are doable but tough to arrange. Sometimes its just better to go with simple though as MidWestHoneys hinted at, it is an incredible visual for others, men in particular. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

11 minutes ago, dazanconfsd said:

I'm sorry Midwest Honeys,  I'm over 40 I don't question my sensuality

Have you tried it again but with a different position?

• Like 2

I've never tried DVP but have done DP a few times. Most recently, with a couple I'd played with a couple times before. He was watching as she rode me quite enthusiastically when she suddenly stopped bouncing and leaned forward and kissed me hard, then whispered, "my husband has a request..." After a few seconds of silence, I glanced his way but they both just kept staring at me expectantly. "Um, what's that?" Then, so quietly that I could barely hear her, "can he do my ass while you're still in here?," accompanied by a couple squeezes of her pussy muscles. "Oh, yeah, sure," I replied and he was instantly back on the bed and, with only minor shifting and shuffling, pressing against her back door. Just as I felt the pressure of his cock filling her up, he came. Ah well, those few seconds were fun.

More successfully, with a couple I've seen on and off for years, he doesn't usually join in, if he's even there, but when he does it sometimes ends up in the same position but with me in her ass. But I'm intrigued by the recliner position someone mentioned earlier. Think I need to give them a call!

• Hot! 1

I have been involved in many DP and DVP scenarios with my with.  Though I admittedly enjoy it. I get a special thrill seeing her ravaged by others . When guys are able to get in that rhythm and even make her air tight. I’m at a loss 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

The wife and I have had this experience once. She was seeing a vetted younger guy and she mentioned to him that she wanted me to join their next adventure. They met at a hotel, I was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, he came in and said hello then we all had a few drinks- she was playfully flirting and touching his arm and chest often. She then kissed him and she slid her hand down to his bulge, stroking him over his pants, he then took her top off and she unclasp her bra and her amazing huge tits fell. He began sucking on them and slid his hand down to her cameltoe where he slid his fingers up and down.

They took off their clothes as I was stroking my bwc in the corner, they made their way to bed and he layed her down. He had a 7 inch cock, slender cock but she liked it. They were kissing and he slid the tip of his cock into her wet pussy. He fucked her for about 10 mins missionary, I undressed completely and was still stroking my cock. She then climbed on top of him, it was at this point that I grabbed the astroglide and approached her and pushed her forward.

I put lube on her tight asshole and my thick cock and told them not to move, I put my cock in her ass and thrust forward, had to get the timing right with her an him, as he was thrusting I was pulling out slightly till we got into a rhythm, I shot a torrent of hot cum in her ass in about 10 mins, he pulled out of her and came on his own chest and stomach,

she orgasmed shortly before that. It was one of the hottest times we’ve had. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 6/21/2022 at 12:16 AM, Lee714 said:

Have you tried it again but with a different position?

We have not had the chance as of yet.

On 12/1/2021 at 4:32 PM, Anon321 said:

Maybe it sounds crazy but I think having some clothes on made the DP more enjoyable for me.  I had said previously that I disliked DPs because I didn't like feeling that close to another guy.  Even though we're technically still close and our dicks are close when inside my GF it just had a different vibe that made it more relaxing and less paranoid.

I understand what you're saying.  When the couples we play with are doing an MFM or anything where two guys are close, we feel comfortable with the saying that "It's not gay if there's a woman involved."  It always seemed strange to me that I feel my straightest, most manly and alpha when my wife and I are fucking after having been with someone else; the reclaiming makes me feel very powerful.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, AlanBrooke85 said:

Yes, first my wife was little skeptical about it so she didn't used to participate in DVP. Usually the other couple used to do it. But recently my wife tried her first double penetration. 1 in vagina and 1 in butt. Initially she wanted to quit as soon as we started, but I was below her and convinced to try it once, because she was really curious to try it before. We did and after few strokes, she started enjoying it. Now during our every swaps, she prefers DP.

When we do 3sums and gangbangs, me wife always wants DPV

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 2/7/2019 at 2:26 PM, Bluespruce1 said:

I have seen her with four guys

My wife has done four or five guys in a play session, but not all at once, just one or sometimes two at a time.

We ... simply don’t get jealous.

No jealousy for us either.  It was a wonderful threshold to pass when we realized that neither of us could ever cheat on the other because casual sex is the norm and we have no rules.

I loved watching her get into the role

I love seeing how Daniela gets into different roles with different people and different situations.  She's dom with men, sub with women.

• Like 2

On 6/6/2022 at 5:32 AM, MidwestHoneys said:

I never met a woman who asked to have this done to her. It is always a guy fantasy. 

I think that anal is a guy's fantasy, but when Daniela accommodates a guy in her ass she prefers one in her pussy as well.  She says it feels better than anal alone.

On 6/26/2022 at 2:26 PM, couplers said:

Is a guy allowed to go from one girl's bum hole to another? 

In our group, yes, it's acceptable and has been done.  And pussy to pussy is a given.  The only prohibition is ass to pussy, or to mouth.

On 6/26/2022 at 4:26 PM, couplers said:

The general consensus/rule seems to be "never go ass to pussy" or mouth.  That's certainly our rule.

Question: Is a guy allowed to go from one girl's bum hole to another?  It's happened strictly within our family several times, however, when a guy is up in a bum he almost always cums quickly.  (OTOH, A guy going from pussy to pussy, or a woman switching dicks midcourse before either orgasms, is usual play.)

We only allow anal hole to hole to hole with a condom on and changing out condoms for each person until the last one, which is almost always bareback and gets cum filled. We do not however like condoms pussy to pussy or mouth to mouth ever, so boring and a waste of cum. Once someone has done bareback anal, it's off to the shower room for a good washing then they come back for more. Ever seen a live groups of guys in the showers at the same time? Oh my goodness, we never thought about shower scenes as a group until this happened the first time. People were remodeling their bathrooms for more room after that - lol. So much fun! The men say it is amazing going from one to another feeling the difference of each person. On the receiving end of it I agree and can only imagine how amazing it is for the men folk.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Update about the men in our group, they are getting much better with DP in a variety of forms. DVP is almost always after many many many times of being penetrated, multi orgasms, lots of oral and play, you know when we are all loosie goosy.   DPAV? DAVP? What is the correct acronym for that? DP one anal and one vaginal - lol. I can't remember. This is what happens when my husband is traveling without me and I am sex starved. Anyway, DAVP still produces the Biggest Most MultiOrgasmic body/mind altering transcendence.

• Hot! 2

Yes. 

closest we got to airtight was strap on vaginal. The other guy in Ms Shy mouth and I attempted back

door. All of us we’re pretty hammered and couldn’t hold the position very long but not uncommon for us to be involved in spot roast or “wobbly H”

one of my “Mr. Shy” vest memories was Mrs. Shy riding me cowgirl, the other girl straddling my face, and both giving oral to the other guy. It was heaven from where I laid. 

• Hot! 2

On 6/26/2022 at 3:26 PM, couplers said:

The general consensus/rule seems to be "never go ass to pussy" or mouth.  That's certainly our rule.

Question: Is a guy allowed to go from one girl's bum hole to another?  It's happened strictly within our family several times, however, when a guy is up in a bum he almost always cums quickly.  (OTOH, A guy going from pussy to pussy, or a woman switching dicks midcourse before either orgasms, is usual play.)

I require that they change condom if they are going pussy to pussy. It is quite disruptive for everyone.  That's why I prefer mfm, everyone is happy.

5 hours ago, kittyswinger said:

I require that they change condom if they are going pussy to pussy. It is quite disruptive for everyone.  That's why I prefer mfm, everyone is happy.

As a bi woman, I prefer FFM so I can satisfy both sides of my sexuality.  In our little poly family there's no need for condoms, so the guys can go from woman to woman without "disruption."  And yes, sometimes an MFM is great, getting and depleting both men while I keep going. 

• Hot! 2

On 10/21/2022 at 12:24 PM, TnA83 said:

I never knew there were so many DP positions.  I want to try them all!

Which one would you want to try first? The missionary DP looks over the top. (so to speak) ;)

On 10/21/2022 at 12:24 PM, TnA83 said:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lee714 said:

Which one would you want to try first? The missionary DP looks over the top. (so to speak) ;)

The first that i would pick would be the King of Clubs, if it were being offered to me...

That looks so hot!

• Like 1

Yes and it is very awkward. Not from a shy point plus I am bi. The position I was in was not comfortable but she was loving it. So I suck it up and fibuahed

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 10/24/2022 at 2:33 AM, mfltoy said:

Yes and it is very awkward. Not from a shy point plus I am bi. The position I was in was not comfortable but she was loving it. So I suck it up and fibuahed

What position were you in?

I have been in several DP's which I think were all requested by the woman. All were with her in the cowgirl position and the most problem was with the other guy couldn't get up or came too fast. DP isn't my favorite choice for sex but will participate for a willing woman. As far as any of the women, we never had trouble getting in, matter of fact I think since the idea to do DP is coming from her it makes it easier to enter her. But the excitement she gets from DP is worth it !

• Hot! 1

On 10/23/2022 at 9:39 AM, couplers said:

As a bi woman, I prefer FFM so I can satisfy both sides of my sexuality.  In our little poly family there's no need for condoms, so the guys can go from woman to woman without "disruption."  And yes, sometimes an MFM is great, getting and depleting both men while I keep going. 

So which would you satisfy 2 men, or a man and a woman? Has Claire or Lora ever put a strap on and DP ed you with Red or Dave? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, let's do it again said:

So which would you satisfy 2 men, or a man and a woman?

I prefer FFM, our Lesbian side is strong among us women.  I do like, and occasionally have had, two men as well along with Lesbian play, but I prefer two guys one after the other, not at the same time.

11 hours ago, let's do it again said:

Has Claire or Lora ever put a strap on and DP ed you with Red or Dave?

No, I have never used a strap on or had one used on me.  All my DPs have been with real penises attached to men.  We don't have any toys.  A finger in the bum does happen though.

On 5/17/2023 at 8:24 PM, let's do it again said:

I have been in several DP's which I think were all requested by the woman. All were with her in the cowgirl position and the most problem was with the other guy couldn't get up or came too fast. DP isn't my favorite choice for sex but will participate for a willing woman. As far as any of the women, we never had trouble getting in, matter of fact I think since the idea to do DP is coming from her it makes it easier to enter her. But the excitement she gets from DP is worth it !

I don't really enjoy DPs but I participate from time to time.  But you're right that cumming too soon is a problem.  One time my buddy came in her asshole and another time a guy pulled out and came on her ass.  Both times I got hit with friendly fire and lost my erection.  Too close for comfort I guess.

• Haha 1

On 5/23/2023 at 1:36 PM, Anon321 said:

I don't really enjoy DPs but I participate from time to time.

Does front or back matter?  Our guys have their preferences: my husband David prefers pussy, Red prefers the bum hole.

On 5/23/2023 at 1:36 PM, Anon321 said:

But you're right that cumming too soon is a problem. 

In our poly family DP is infrequent, but when we do it, the guy going in my/her bum has already had an orgasm in a pussy or sometimes bum.  It fixes the problem by evening out the timing 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2022 at 2:49 PM, PJ&Lin said:

After a few attempts I felt him in her. I didn’t think I was going to feel that.

Neither my wife nor I had any type of threesome, let alone DP, before we were married and started in the lifestyle.  The feeling of his dick moving inside her, regardless of who was in which hole, was strange and wild for me.  I mean, after the visuals of her fucking other men and the sounds and movements of them in pleasure and orgasm, the feel of another guy's dick inside her was something else that I never expected.  Afterwards for a while, when I was in her cunt or ass at home alone, I would put a finger inside her other hole just to experience the sensation more.

• Hot! 3

14 hours ago, couplers said:

Does front or back matter?  Our guys have their preferences: my husband David prefers pussy, Red prefers the bum hole.

In our poly family DP is infrequent, but when we do it, the guy going in my/her bum has already had an orgasm in a pussy or sometimes bum.  It fixes the problem by evening out the timing 

I usually take the pussy but I can do either.  Having the guy get a nut out before going in her ass in DP is probably a good idea.

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

On 5/29/2023 at 8:19 AM, couplers said:

Tried this over the weekend and it did not go well. My buddy usually opts for my GF's asshole so I told him beforehand to bust a nut before we go into DP. He says "no problem I can cum in 5 mins."  Given he's fucked my GF a thousand times (exaggerating) I know he can finish in 5 mins but I've also seen him last much longer.

So we're both groping my GF and she is playing back with us and I begin to go down on my GF while she blows my buddy.  Then I take a step back because I don't want to get overly involved and cum so I decide to watch the show instead. So after oral my GF gets on her back and my buddy starts fucking her in missionary. He picks up the pace really thrusting hard but unable to finish. After a few minutes he says he can get finish if he switches to doggy. Puts her in doggy and immediately starts pounding her hard from behind. Now he's pounding the living shit out of her and calling her a whore, slut, cunt, and a bunch of other degrading stuff (yes, she loves this kind of talk) but still can't nut. So now my buddy says he is close but needs to go back into her mouth to finish - OK sure. As I see him pull his dick out of her it's hard but not like fully 100% rock hard if you know what I mean.

So now he puts her on her back with her head hanging over the bed and starts fucking her throat. Now I'm sitting there rock hard (harder than my buddy) at this point and ready to say "fuck it" and just move forward with a DP but decide to wait it out. So he's balls deep in her throat pumping in and out and still not getting there. Back to doggy. Pounds away for who knows how long and says he's going to cum so he pulls out and starts stroking off over her face - and guess what? Still nothing! Puts his dick back in her mouth and starts facefucking her again until he FINALLY pulls his dick out of her mouth and shoots his load on her face.  I didn't time how long this took but it took a looong time.  My GF looks like a wreck (a sexy wreck) from fucking especially her face from the facefucking (always sexy seeing her this way) and my buddy is sweaty and looks like he just came back from a marathon.  Seeing my GF that way is keeping me hard as hell but I know they are going to need some time to recover from fucking.

Of course after this me and my GF were like "wtf was that? I thought you said you'd be done in 5 mins?"  And he says "usually I am but I literally jerked off right before I came here because I didn't want to cum too soon."  Really??? He couldn't have told us that before???  Anyways let's move forward.

So now they're both recovering and we're drinking water, eating some food, watching TV, etc. and I'm now a little nervous because I've been hard for like the past hour and worried now I might finish too soon and unable to keep up with my buddy but I put it out of my mind.

So after a little bit they're ready to go for round 2.  My GF starts blowing us a little and I try to direct her to suck on my buddy more as I am afraid of cumming too soon because of all the anticipation.  Eventually I get on bottom and slide into her pussy and my buddy tries to enter her from the backdoor but isn't staying hard and not getting in. So now as I'm fucking her he comes around for more oral.  So now he's standing over me fucking my GF's mouth and as I look up all I see is his sweaty balls slapping against my GF's chin and as he facefucks her she's gagging and wetness is dripping down on my chest.  A few minutes ago I was worried about cumming too soon and now I'm worried that I won't be able to keep an erection.  So as my buddy is standing on the bed over me fucking her face he loses his balance and the worst part of his body imaginable almost comes crashing down on my face.  It was close!  At this point my erection is gone and I'm mentally out of the game.  We take a step back for a bit before we continued to play again but never achieved a successful DP that night.  We all agreed to a raincheck though.

It sounds like a pretty horrible story but we all laughed pretty hard about it afterwards.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Never thought I would be posting about double penetration as it never interested me. 
Mrs. NA, my little Devil, got us an invite to a private lake house party with 5 couples. It took her convincing me to go because I’m not into group sex and I wouldn’t know anyone. Maybe I will post about that later. 
DP, normally I don’t need to be with another man during sex with a woman, I’m more of a 1:1 guy. 
One of the husbands wanted to watch his wife do a DP and I was selected as the ass man, made me think I was the smallest. At the edge of a bed with me in her butt, leaning back another guy entered her. I didn’t have the best view I did feel him as I tried to just stay hard and be still. Then she brought two other guys over, one on each side of me and realized her husband had his phone videoing as she had two in her mouth. I was part of a QP, a quad but I couldn’t  see much. What I did feel was a butt tighten and a guy jamming her. I eventually popped out of her. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

On 8/16/2023 at 9:59 PM, udsarge said:

Is it a DP if you spit-roast a woman? if that counts then yes I've had a DP.

We consider DP when I am fucked by two cocks either one in my pussy and one in my backside, or two in my pussy, or two in my backside. The first is what I love. I have never been able to do the later two and see no benefit to anyone unless we were getting paid a ton of money to do it. 

As for spit roasting, - heck yeah it it amazing but it is not DP. Now DP with a cock in my mouth for a third is quite fabulous as well, especially for my husband watching. He says it is a great visual proof of my love for all things cock. I agree.

Edited by herpob
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1

19 hours ago, herpob said:

when I am fucked by two cocks either one in my pussy and one in my backside... is what I love.

19 hours ago, herpob said:

Now DP with a cock in my mouth for a third is quite fabulous as well, especially for my husband watching. He says it is a great visual proof of my love for all things cock.

The three of us women in our poly family have occasional DPs with the guys and we all enjoy it.  But this thread makes me realize that we're all more FFM people.  That's how we sleep: the two bedrooms shared by the adults are designated as "David's" and "Red's," although the vast majority of the space is taken up with women's stuff.  We women decide which two of us will sleep with one guy and the third girl gets the other guy for herself.  We don't make a rule of it, but it evens out.  

• Hot! 1

We were at it again.  Had a little mini gangbang this past weekend which involved a DP for the GF.  My buddy had a little party and me and my GF were invited to stay after to have some fun.  To get the story moving a bit, it ended up being that me, my GF, two of my buddies (the host and a mutual friend - both had previously fucked my GF several times separately and together), and some young guy (22) who my buddy works with ended up staying after and participating.  It was the first time we ever met the kid but he was a bit tipsy which is why he didn't want to initially leave.

We had some fun doing the usual stuff and then when we kicked off the DP part I was on the bottom in her pussy, my buddy in her ass, my other buddy standing over me in her mouth and this other kid kind of groping her, rubbing his dick on her, and jerking himself.  I'm really trying to relax and just enjoy it but my one buddy's dick is in her ass and I can feel it and his balls smashing.  I look up my other buddy is fucking her face gagging her and spit is flying all over me.  I try to look at her body and I see this kid touching her and himself.  I'm not feeling this and feel like I'm ready to go soft so I say let's switch it up.

So now my buddy who fucked her ass is fucking her face, the one fucking her face is fucking her pussy, and the kid is fucking her ass.  And I'm sitting there watching all this and getting turned on and hard again but there isn't really any place for me to join in.  And the truth is, if I did join in I don't think I would enjoy it or be able to stay hard.  But the 4 of them have no issues whatsoever.  They are thoroughly enjoying themselves without a care in the world.

This is a recurring thing for me.  I love seeing her get DP'd, gangbanged, etc and it gets me aroused and turned on but I can't seem to comfortably participate.  I almost never have an issue spit roasting her or performing if others are watching but in situations where there are a lot of dicks in and around her I have a problem performing.  Yet if I just stay in the background and watch I'm hard as a rock.

And it's not just these situations but I know some of my buddies think I'm a bit of a prude because I'm not as sexually free as them.  I'm not as rough as them or into extreme kinks like humiliation, verbal degradation, pee, irrumatio, etc.  I'm fine with that.  It's just a matter of preference.  It's good that they are into it because my GF is extremely submissive and kinky so it's an all around great fit.  But even while they are doing those things I can still perform and be part of the action, however when things get too close I start to lose it.  DP is one example.  Kissing my GF after she swallowed some guys load is another.  Even after me and my buddy came on my GF's face my other buddy and the kid grabbed her head and started throatfucking her until they could bust their nuts.  Our cum was all on their dicks and balls and they couldn't care less.  I could never do something like that.  Another guys jizz touching my dick is too much for me but they didn't skip a step.

I don't know what it is.  My friend thinks it's some form of homophobia and another says I'm just more vanilla.  It's weird because I wish I could be more sexually free and active in these situations because I do get aroused by them but I have a hard time actually enjoying the action when in it.

4 hours ago, Anon321 said:

We were at it again.  Had a little mini gangbang this past weekend which involved a DP for the GF.  My buddy had a little party and me and my GF were invited to stay after to have some fun.  To get the story moving a bit, it ended up being that me, my GF, two of my buddies (the host and a mutual friend - both had previously fucked my GF several times separately and together), and some young guy (22) who my buddy works with ended up staying after and participating.  It was the first time we ever met the kid but he was a bit tipsy which is why he didn't want to initially leave.

We had some fun doing the usual stuff and then when we kicked off the DP part I was on the bottom in her pussy, my buddy in her ass, my other buddy standing over me in her mouth and this other kid kind of groping her, rubbing his dick on her, and jerking himself.  I'm really trying to relax and just enjoy it but my one buddy's dick is in her ass and I can feel it and his balls smashing.  I look up my other buddy is fucking her face gagging her and spit is flying all over me.  I try to look at her body and I see this kid touching her and himself.  I'm not feeling this and feel like I'm ready to go soft so I say let's switch it up.

So now my buddy who fucked her ass is fucking her face, the one fucking her face is fucking her pussy, and the kid is fucking her ass.  And I'm sitting there watching all this and getting turned on and hard again but there isn't really any place for me to join in.  And the truth is, if I did join in I don't think I would enjoy it or be able to stay hard.  But the 4 of them have no issues whatsoever.  They are thoroughly enjoying themselves without a care in the world.

This is a recurring thing for me.  I love seeing her get DP'd, gangbanged, etc and it gets me aroused and turned on but I can't seem to comfortably participate.  I almost never have an issue spit roasting her or performing if others are watching but in situations where there are a lot of dicks in and around her I have a problem performing.  Yet if I just stay in the background and watch I'm hard as a rock.

And it's not just these situations but I know some of my buddies think I'm a bit of a prude because I'm not as sexually free as them.  I'm not as rough as them or into extreme kinks like humiliation, verbal degradation, pee, irrumatio, etc.  I'm fine with that.  It's just a matter of preference.  It's good that they are into it because my GF is extremely submissive and kinky so it's an all around great fit.  But even while they are doing those things I can still perform and be part of the action, however when things get too close I start to lose it.  DP is one example.  Kissing my GF after she swallowed some guys load is another.  Even after me and my buddy came on my GF's face my other buddy and the kid grabbed her head and started throatfucking her until they could bust their nuts.  Our cum was all on their dicks and balls and they couldn't care less.  I could never do something like that.  Another guys jizz touching my dick is too much for me but they didn't skip a step.

I don't know what it is.  My friend thinks it's some form of homophobia and another says I'm just more vanilla.  It's weird because I wish I could be more sexually free and active in these situations because I do get aroused by them but I have a hard time actually enjoying the action when in it.

I don't think it's homophobic, it's just your preference of what you want to do. I have never experienced DP with any of my SO simply because they never wanted it. I may feel like you if it was my GF. I do like to watch my SO with another man, but not so much with another woman because I feel like she isn't into it as much. I would rather watch a good DP than participate,  DP is fun but not my favorite sex act.

• Like 1