We only play without condoms with our closest friends, and yes I have enjoyed when sloppy seconds happens, 

Regardless, condomless sex with me is always a mess, it seems I cannot retain much cum inside me.

The only downside: more than one guy cum inside me -> I do not why but I feel my pussy smells funny the next day no matter how good I clean myself.

• Hot! 3

We both love it. Been playing with one couple for years now. That said there have been moments where the other women feels left out. My wife is a cum slut..hehe, she hates that name but so true. Sex isn’t sex to her unless she’s gets filled up.  Communication is the key and we work to respect everyone’s feelings. 

• Hot! 3

Although I haven't done such thing but would love sloppy 2nd in general since my wife admitted she feel more pleasure to take another cock with some cum inside her pussy.  

• Hot! 2

A while ago, I met a new 18-years old co-worker (let me called him Frank here, not his real name). He got very close to me because we lived close and he always gave me a drive. For Thanksgiving this year, my GF and I decided to have a party with our friends in my apartment. After getting late, all the other friends go home, but Frank stayed longer because his place is very close by. We all got a little bit drunk. My GF is chubby (160lbs) and gets sweaty easily. So she put on her tank top. I found Frank secretly stare at my GF's boobs, I thought it was so funny and I teased him. At first, my GF was so annoyed about my teasing. But I like annoying my GF, so I suggested we play truth or dare. We all choose 'truth' to tell stories, then the questions became wilder and wilder. I asked how many girls he slept with. He told us he was still a virgin. Then my GF and I started to tease him. My GF thought virgin male would not last long. I said if he could masturbate in front of my GF without cumming in a minute, my GF can give him an HJ. And then.... as I promised, my GF gave him an HJ. At the same time, he was also touching my GF and my GF got very horny and wet. We were all in a sexual mood, and we knew he was a virgin, so I encouraged my horny GF to take his virginity. We do not have any condoms since my GF has been in birth control. So my GF was okay for him to pull out. He got close when my GF was cumming, so my GF did not let him pull out. It was so much, Frank's sperm get on the couch. After seeing my GF with another guy's sperm in her, I was so in the mood. I started to put my dick in my GF. It felt like I put warm butter on my dick. It felt amazing. After a while, I finished inside my GF too. It was the best orgasm I have had with my GF. At the same time. A lot of sperm got on our pubes like bubbles. It was gross, but we were drunk and too tired to clean up. Before Frank left, he wanted to fuck my GF again, I was okay with it. I told him it would be the last time, we would never be this wild anymore. His last fuck took about half an hour, with "a white cover" after he pulled it out. My GF used her tank top to wipe it out, and let him go. In the morning, my GF and I waked up. Our pubes smelled so bad, like dead fish. My GF felt so guilty, cuddled me all morning, told me she only loved me. I told her it was okay, I enjoyed it so much. That was a wild night. Now I'm so into sloppy seconds, but perhaps my GF will not do it in a long while.

• Hot! 2

As hubby explained it to me, nonmonogamy is natural so likewise is sloppy seconds

• Like 2

I understand what you’re trying to say but this reclaiming sex is just silly and doesn’t make sense to me. To reclaim something because you lost something or something was taken away from you and if your wife is having sex with somebody and you are OK with it if she is OK with it, she is giving it to him and it is not being taken away so how can you reclaim something it wasn’t taken away. Example if your car is stolen, You reclaim Once it is found because it was taken without your permission. But if you give the keys to your car to a friend and he gives it back to you, you are not reclaiming it. It is just give them back to you. That’s why every time when I see that reclaiming sex thing that everyone says it is almost like a oxymoron or fallacy that you are reclaiming something that Was stolen or forcibly taken away from you

• Like 1

Reclaiming sex, another example: when my wife cheated on me, and we tried to work things out she said to me, I knew I did something wrong and I’m so sorry and I want you to take me back and make me yours again and reclaim me as your own. I set up in the bed and said I can’t reclaim anything because you gave it away, now if you were raped and forcibly made to have sex, maybe I can then try to reclaim you but just reclaiming you when you gave it away I have a sex with another man. That is absolutely impossible because to reclaim something you have to have that taken away from you and you gave it away.

I don’t understand it and I’ll tell you I don’t think I ever well, the idea of having sloppy seconds disgust me but if that’s the way you roll that he good for you. More power to you if you like it but I’m just thinking why in the hell do I want another man’s sperm on my dick. Just doesn’t seem right

• Sad 1

We have played at a club a few times. Always using condoms. The husband was quite a bit bigger than me. And he did not take much time on foreplay before entering my wife and just going for it. I prefer taking my time, kissing was allowed with his wife so we made out for a while before I went down on her via the nipples first. This was the first time i have ever been with another woman. So a bit different than my wife. As I was licking her, I found her pussy quite soft and mushy and very wet. And an interesting scent which kind of turned me on. Anyway later thinking about it. I suspect that they may have had a session before hooking up with us? And possibly the husband came in her. I am not sure what the etiquette is in swingers scenes when you are with your wife. Should you condomize? Assuming other partners would be using condoms and therefore non the wiser? Unless like me they decide to go down on her? Is it usual for a guy to go down on the other woman at a club? Probably a dumb idea std wise, thinking in retrospect. But I was new and horny and didn't think it was a problem. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

We have always played it safe when at a club. Sure it is a big fantasy for me to see a guy cum inside my wife without a condom, but we have decided that it is too risky. We were still new to the lifestyle scene when we hooked up with our first couple. We had been with one other guy before this so not a whole lot of experience. To shorten the story, he was busy with my wife and me with his. I kissed her and went down on her where as he did not bother much with foreplay with my wife and just plunged right in. Anyway, licking away at his wife, she was really wet and had a very sexy scent. I didn't think about it much at the time and just carried on until she had an orgasm. Later on wife and I were chatting about our experiences. I told her how wet the other girl, we suspect that they might have had sex before joining up with us. So I was likely unknowingly eating my first creampie. It should be revolting, but somehow, when I think back on it, I get turned on by the whole thing. They both would have known that I was licking his juices from her. I suppose it might be a part of their kink or fantasy. Cuckolding me by fucking my wife while I am eating his cum out of his wife. 

• Hot! 1

On 10/1/2021 at 5:00 PM, christnthms said:

My current GF has been curious about swinging and nonmonogamy in general, and not found anyone she could be open about it with. When we started talking, and she found that instead of the idea bothering me, I was an enthusiastic supporter, she was able to talk about some fantasies that she's never been able to say out loud before. 

I don't think she really believed that it was okay with me. The first time she came to me after a hot date, she was so excited to shot me her creampie, and she came almost instantly when I pushed into her. I think that afternoon, she was finally able to relax and trust that I like her, even when she's leaking another guy's cum.

Sounds like you two are a perfect match.  How is your relationship otherwise?  There are so many posters here struggling, seeking advice on "opening up our marriage."

If you both are in agreement at the beginning of your relationship (as hubby, my boyfriend, and I were) the path is much easier and full of fun.

• Like 4

On 7/23/2022 at 9:39 AM, couplers said:

Sounds like you two are a perfect match.  How is your relationship otherwise?  There are so many posters here struggling, seeking advice on "opening up our marriage."

If you both are in agreement at the beginning of your relationship (as hubby, my boyfriend, and I were) the path is much easier and full of fun.

Unfortunately, we're not still together as a couple. We parted amicably, and the sex was never an issue. We've left the door open for each other if either wants to reach out. 

As to opening up an existing relationship, vs starting out that way... I think it's easier to start out open. But to those already in a relationship, that's not always an option. Certainly, it's better to get it out in the open as early as possible. But the reality is that many partners won't accept an open relationship, so you may have to face the hard decision. 

• Like 3

In a M F M threesoms session we call it silky seconds and Loe it' and I wil clean up her cream pie as well before going in for my silky seconds, love it all.

On 9/12/2022 at 8:58 PM, SwingGoodTime said:

The few times we played with a unicorn friend of ours bareback I encouraged him to cum in her so I could lick his cum out of her. It was one way we could all feel bonded and closer.

I considered myself straight until I got up the courage after two years to let hubby play with other women (my friends of my choosing) after him letting me to keep my boyfriend.  The times i got to watch, I had the same urge as you and went down on her to reclaim his cum.  Now I'm as much Lesbian as straight. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Posted (edited)

I really love sloppy seconds very much and when it happens we both enjoy this particularly intense intimacy.

There is simply nothing more beautiful in a relationship than when you open up as a man and see the sperm of your fellow players as a special benefit.

Although I am a normal heterosexual man, the sex we enjoy as a couple with other men has given me a very sensual, beautiful love for their sperm.

We always enjoy it with some male friends as a special gift to my girlfriend.

For me it is always an uplifting, heavenly feeling to penetrate my girlfriend after him and we enjoy this connection through his semen even without much sexual activity.

The almost loving way his semen surrounds my cock and I bathe in it is simply an unbelievably great heavenly pleasure 💓

Edited by ChristianSwinging
  • Like 2
  • Hot! 1

Posted (edited)
On 9/12/2022 at 8:58 PM, SwingGoodTime said:

I was on the pill when we first started but my doctor raised the danger of stroke so I am not taking any birth control any longer.  Hubby doesn't;'t need to wear a condom but he still does.

Investigate the non-hormonal IUD and get back to enjoying men releasing freely within you.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1

Apart from the psychological aspect, why does SS feel so different to a  well lubricated vagina?

3 hours ago, David Lovell said:

Apart from the psychological aspect, why does SS feel so different to a  well lubricated vagina?

For me cum feels thicker than her natural lube or artificial lube. But no only the lube part is the used feel of her used pussy. Depending on the size before you, the used pussy will feel looser or tighter if the prior was smaller. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2020 at 8:41 AM, 2quirky806 said:

it is something I really want to try... I do want my wife filled with multiple loads and over flowing while I slide it in and have very vigorous sex with her. . .let 2 to 3 other guys load her up and for me to finish the night off.

Sounds good to me, but is that your wife's fantasy as well?  Let her choose the other men, and you're more likely to get a positive response.

Have the talk and tell us what she says.

• Like 2

Sloppy seconds is just hot and I hope to have many more experiences of it.  It doesn't matter if I've literally just cum with a partner--I'm pretty much instantly aroused and wanting to fuck and explore my wife's pussy once I realize she has someone else's creampie in her.  So damn hot.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

Posted (edited)
On 3/3/2024 at 9:50 AM, David Lovell said:

On 3/3/2024 at 1:10 PM, let's do it again said:

For me cum feels thicker than her natural lube or artificial lube.

Yeah that, plus there's more of it and it's being churned around way deeper, compared to natural lube, i.e. pussy juices.

The only time I use artificial lube is in my bum and it's different back there too, but not as much.  And far fewer ss experiences in my bum.

Edited by couplers

On 3/3/2024 at 1:10 PM, let's do it again said:

But no[t] only the lube part is the used feel of her used pussy.

There is no slicker lube than cum, but it doesn't feel "used", except in my mind.

My favorite ss is a woman in our group who has a loose pussy. It is incredibly difficult for me to get any traction in that cunt.  It teases me no end and I have to work hard to cum, but then my orgasm is unbelievably intense. A real ball acher.

• Hot! 2

On 10/20/2021 at 10:16 PM, Funlatincouple said:

We both love it. Been playing with one couple for years now. That said there have been moments where the other women feels left out. My wife is a cum slut..hehe, she hates that name but so true. Sex isn’t sex to her unless she’s gets filled up.  Communication is the key and we work to respect everyone’s feelings. 

We do need a better term than "cum slut."

• Like 1

On 12/7/2021 at 6:00 PM, 10thBadger said:

I understand what you’re trying to say but this reclaiming sex is just silly and doesn’t make sense to me. To reclaim something because you lost something or something was taken away from you and if your wife is having sex with somebody and you are OK with it if she is OK with it, she is giving it to him and it is not being taken away so how can you reclaim something it wasn’t taken away. Example if your car is stolen, You reclaim Once it is found because it was taken without your permission. But if you give the keys to your car to a friend and he gives it back to you, you are not reclaiming it. It is just give them back to you. That’s why every time when I see that reclaiming sex thing that everyone says it is almost like a oxymoron or fallacy that you are reclaiming something that Was stolen or forcibly taken away from you

Your girl is different from you car, I hope...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TnA83 said:

Your girl is different from you car, I hope...

I always thought that reclaim comes from fucking her after another man was to get his cum out and put yours in. I thought it was the breeding aspect of it and the cock head to pull his cum out and then you deposit your cum in her ?

My first reaction is Never. Situations change and thoughts change. My wonderful wife called me over after being left unsatisfied and still dripping. I couldn’t say no to her which changed my never to why not. 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

4 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I always thought that reclaim comes from fucking her after another man was to get his cum out and put yours in. I thought it was the breeding aspect of it and the cock head to pull his cum out and then you deposit your cum in her ?

For us, "reclaim sex" had nothing to do with breeding or sperm competition.  

We always enjoyed loving and caressing each other after we'd been with other people. It could be either of us, or both. It was a method to bring us back together, even closer, after a non-monogamous episode.  Perhaps a better term - at least for what I'm talking about - is post-sharing sex.

• Like 2

On 3/8/2024 at 7:49 AM, let's do it again said:

I agree with Adam, that reclamation is not to displace his cum with your own in her vagina but to displace the guy out of her mind and replace it with your own smiling face!

The idea of sloppy seconds, or cum play in general, is why we started out on this adventure. We've only had limited experiences so far, and only 1 time was that without condoms. but that was all cumming on the body. It took some convincing for my husband to accept the idea of being active with another man's cum (he's 99.5% straight), but he's now fully on board and we hope to find a couple who we can get to know well enough to go down this route.

That being said, I have to say that I love the feeling of cum in my pussy, it makes me feels sexy and tingly inside. I've often masturbated with toys/role played after my husband has cum inside (because I like it, but also to get him used to the idea) and when I do, it's that feeling of sexiness that brings me to orgasm. With a lot of cum, there is a distinct lack of friction, and for me anyone, the friction is what gets me there.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

On 3/8/2024 at 9:49 AM, let's do it again said:

I think most people use the term to mean that they "reclaim" their woman after another man (or woman) has had sex with her. I agree, I don't understand it, and neither does my wife. She's adamantly AGAINST "reclamation" sex; after a great party or meetup, she's too tired to even THINK of wanting sex for at least a couple of days. I feel no need to "reclaim" something I never lost. And many, MANY people use condoms, so there is no cum to "extract" and "replace". 

Just my $0.02

:)

Posted (edited)

For us to be intimate after sex with another man is not to reclaim her and to change his sperm with mine, but rather exactly the opposite:
to enjoy and welcome his sperm inside her together and simply share the feel of the previous sex afterwards and to cool down.

Edited by ChristianSwinging
  • Hot! 3

3 hours ago, ChristianSwinging said:

For us to be intimate after sex with another man is not to reclaim her

From my female perspective, after David or Red has had sex with another woman, I want sex with him A) to get what she had just gotten (his cum), or what's left of it, and B) to show that I can please him at least as well as she does. 

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

On 3/8/2024 at 7:22 AM, TnA83 said:

We do need a better term than "cum slut."

Semen connoisseur?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Numex said:

Semen connoisseur?

I like it!

On 3/3/2024 at 11:50 AM, David Lovell said:

Feel is part of it. Fortunate enough that my wife is wet all the time. Sometimes so wet during sex it’s hard to climax due to a lack of friction.

My experience is sex is drawn out when we play and at times she’s just not as wet at the end. A fresh infusion of lube from another gent is just what’s needed.

Outside of the feel, it’s incredibly arousing to see another man come in my wife. She’s a ball grabber when the time comes and she’s pretty nifty when it comes to playing with them in awkward positions. Getting in there and feeling that mass of warm, tacky wetness, the sounds as you thrust, and the build up of it on you and all around her is hard to beat. 

• Hot! 2

On 9/30/2021 at 5:23 AM, KarenssexSwingcpl986 said:

Wen it was my turn, I couldn't believe the sensation my cock felt to the heat. Then there was the slickness of her vaginal walls, that was covered with slime. That was the first time, I just slid in that  easily.

Needless to say I came in her in less than a minute. Sloppy seconds are the best.

The same intense feeling that I have in that situations.

It's great that I can easely slide inside her although I don't have a strong erection and to feel how another man's sperm caress my cock feels like pure wellness.

Often it excites me on a special way and I feel the nice pressure in my balls to add my sperm in that special moment.

Ok, so I must ask, especially the men: have you ever had sloppy seconds in her bum hole?  What were your thoughts?  How did that make you feel? 

I've done it, not a lot, a couple times a year, mostly in the early days when it was just David, Red, and me, we were figuring out our sex lives and I was trying to please them both all of the time. 

After saying all that, for me it was nothing special, the guys came really quickly either first or second. 

On 3/15/2024 at 5:41 AM, couplers said:

Ok, so I must ask, especially the men: have you ever had sloppy seconds in her bum hole?  What were your thoughts?  How did that make you feel? 

I'm not much into anal, but I've been the second or third man in a woman's ass both my wife's and other wives' several times. It's slicker, but being so tight I still cum pretty quickly. If I'm taking seconds, I prefer pussy. I actually enjoy the looseness and lack of friction, the difficulty in cumming. It's really intense. Plus, I don't consider going into a woman's ass, or another man going into my wife's ass, anything special.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 3/15/2024 at 6:41 AM, couplers said:

I've done it, not a lot, a couple times a year, mostly in the early days when it was just David, Red, and me, we were figuring out our sex lives and I was trying to please them both all of the time. 

After saying all that, for me it was nothing special, the guys came really quickly either first or second. 

I have done anal sloppy seconds twice, with the same woman. I prefer vaginal sex to anal sex, but the sloppy seconds of anal was alright but not my first choice. To me, sloppy seconds vaginally, the women's pussy muscle are a lot stronger for the second guy. I must say that all my sloppy seconds are the first guys cums and I get right back in immediately. To me, yes she is looser but I feel her pussy contractions are much stronger, like she is milking my cock. Also whenever I get sloppy seconds I do it missionary position and once I enter her I can feel her muscles grip my cock until I cum and I can feel her release me.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I've never considered sloppy seconds to require a guy cumming in side of her.

• Confused 1

22 hours ago, let's do it again said:

I prefer vaginal sex to anal sex

Me too.  I can't orgasm anal only.

whenever I get sloppy seconds I do it missionary position

Whatever position I'm in with the first guy, the second always seems to flip me over.

all my sloppy seconds are the first guys cums and I get right back in immediately.

Yeah, that's sort of the point.

21 hours ago, Anon321 said:

I've never considered sloppy seconds to require a guy cumming in side of her.

Cumming inside the woman is what puts the "sloppy" in "sloppy seconds."

On 3/31/2024 at 7:03 PM, Numex said:

I've been the second or third man in a woman's ass both my wife's and other wives' several times. It's slicker, but being so tight I still cum pretty quickly.

That's what happens with my guys as well. 

• Like 1