AngelandTiger

Watching wife with other men

We are not to far away from you and your the best of all the other guys who have been on this site and seems real check out our profile and let us know if you are interested

I love watching her, from the flirting to the fucking. She is passionate, kissing and giving head is essential for her to get properly turned on so all of that is a turn on for me to see her progress through.

I love watching her, from the flirting to the fucking. She is passionate, kissing and giving head is essential for her to get properly turned on so all of that is a turn on for me to see her progress through.

Agreed. TBH my wife is not big on giving me head. When she does it is like swallowing a stick and simply going up and down it. When she first tried another male (friend) I could see passion and how she loved it doing other techniques and with him swallowing. At first when guys would go down on her and me in the room, same bed etc... she was basically freeze and then pang she opened up, often forcing their head down to her pussy and then pull íng them up for the fucking. The most erotic part is seeing the male´s cock enter her and her face, reaction etc... when they are about to cum it is amazing.

• Like 2

I love watching my wife enjoying herself with other men and she loves me for letting her have those experiences.

It took her a few times and many reassurances from me for her to relax enough to enjoy herself and totally immerse herself in the experiences she was having in front of me.

It took one special man to transform her. The feelings between them were just right. Watching her reactions with him as they fucked was an incredible sight. He was the first man I watched her making love to. The kissing and passion was hard for me to witness. I felt uncomfortable seeing the emotions he was bringing out of her. It was the first time I had feelings of insecurity. He was the only man she was interested in having sex with in front of me after that. I didn't care. Watching her enjoying herself so much with him are memories I'll never forget.

My long time friend is coming out to visit us, from another state, and staying with us in our tiny one bedroom apartment.

My wife and this guy really like each other, have flirted many times, and I have told both of them they have the green light from me to fuck if they want.

I feel like if they do actually fuck, the situation you describe above will be what happens between all of us. I haven't seen her with a guy that she REALLY likes... so if this goes down, I suspect I will feel the same as you did! I feel it will be very intense and hot!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I just posted about the first time I watched. I was terrified and I also could turn away. I enjoyed as an out of body experience. I held my breath as she was giving a blow job and watched and listened to every movement and sound she made during sex. I wanted to hold her yet I wanted to watch. I couldn't turn away.

I had sex with 2 other women that night and the one thing I can remember most was the first time I saw my wife suck a cock.

• Like 1

Absolutely - at this point MMF or MMMF is our preference. I am definitely in a size-queen stage and he is definitely into watching taking on one or two big cocks. He loves the way I cum quickly once a guy is all in. I’m not sure if it’s just the rush of getting multiple penetrations, the attention or the added stimulation that a big cock brings but I am addicted and so is he.

I would love to know what some of you would do to my wife, she’s 29, blonde, size 10, loves cock. Thanks

We recently enjoyed a MFM and I had almost forgotten how arousing it is to watch her really enjoying herself with another man. I thought i was done after round one and they kept going and it was just as enjoyable watching and hearing them together as it was participating. It has been a while since i got off twice in one evening but.......wow needless to say it was a great night.
My boyfriend likes me "fresh," so he usually goes first; he also doesn't like to watch me screwing hubby so he leaves after we're done. My husband likes to watch, but loses interest somewhat after he cums, so he prefers going second anyway so he can stay excited during the warm up show. Hubby also likes the feel and the thought of sloppy seconds. So it all works for us.
I thought I was done too!! And I thought he was never going to be done. I lost count of how many times I came and it was really hot looking over and seeing that my husband was ready to go again! yup, we are definitely looking forward to playing with this guy again.
Me too. I think that I'm done, but a little gentle play gets me going again and the orgasm is better than before.

... Lately, I've been feeling more and more excitement and arousal in seeing my wife being fucked by another man. It's been getting more and more interesting, and I have more and more feelings of compersion (and less "hey, I'm left out")... I wondered if any of you have gone through this as well. No cuckolding here, but just when there's a guy she wants to fuck, I TOTALLY enjoy setting it up for her and watching (and participating) her be completely satisfied. The change from even Steven to loving when she gets it has been totally non-volitional and I wonder if any of you others, male or female, have gone through the same?
For me as the wife, it has been the same. We started with my husband (boyfriend at the time), my ex-fiance, and me. I was way too jealous to consider "even/Steven" at first, but after a girlfriend of mine said my husband was sexy and must be good in bed, I snapped. I set her up with him, felt torn up inside, and have been addicted ever since. The first woman didn't want me there to watch, but now in a poly family I get to see my husband having pleasure with two other woman.

... Lately, I've been feeling more and more excitement and arousal in seeing my wife being fucked by another man. . I wonder if any of you others, male or female, have gone through the same?

For me, it's actually been the opposite. We started with my wife fucking exes (separately) because these were guys she had said she loved fucking, they were safe, and emotionally it was easy for me because she had already fucked them before me and they were exes for a reason. It was it was easy for her to set up, they met several times before hand, and they knew that I knew. At first they played alone, but later we did MFMs. Eventually she ditched them as we evolved to couples swaps within a closed group.

Although I didn't mind and actually enjoyed my wife playing alone and the MFMs, I like fucking other women too.

• Like 1

"... Lately, I've been feeling more and more excitement and arousal in seeing my wife being fucked by another man. . I wonder if any of you others, male or female, have gone through the same?"

I really enjoy watching my wife have fun with another man.

I also enjoy pleasuring another woman.

Which do I like more? Depends on what's happening. Both are good.

I have also gone through the same thing I started to enjoy watching her so I started letting my friends pass her around because it was turning me on.

"... Lately, I've been feeling more and more excitement and arousal in seeing my wife being fucked by another man. . I wonder if any of you others, male or female, have gone through the same?"

I really enjoy watching my wife have fun with another man.

I also enjoy pleasuring another woman.

Which do I like more? Depends on what's happening. Both are good.

• Hot! 1

It has now been about five years since we met our first couple. Linda found them on line. We thought they were fake, too good to be real. They were younger, good looking and he was pretty big. I was more interested in watching the women play. Looking back I didn’t want to watch Linda with him. When he finished in a few seconds I was relieved.

Over the years we have matured our desires. I now want her to enjoy. I want her to have multiple cums. As much as I want to be involved it is fine if she plays with them and I watch.

• Like 2

i had a similar experience. my wife was keen to try swinging so i took her to a club and it was her lucky night as 2 young guys also there for the first time and wanted to take her in the private room. never knew what a thrill it would be to watch her being fucked especially by two young guys, what a thrill. when the club finished we took them back to our hotel room for more fun she had the time of her life !!!

• Like 2

I had found with my ex was that we enjoyed mfm much better because it was drama less. Hate to say that women are overly dramatic but come on , you know what happens when two hot women are in close proximity. But then I met my person, she is the total package. She too has swinging experience with a former lover however it was only with females even when they were with couples. My belief has always been not to hide a desire and even though she thought she could put rules on it , she too couldn’t hide her desire. Our first time visiting a swingers club ended up with getting a fantastic DP. I loved it and she loved it. Watching her take another mans cock into her is an immense turn on

Like I've said before, my GF is actually much more adventurous than me. She loves having sex in public, loves being filmed and watched, and really like extremely rough sex as well as some other very kinky things that I am just not into. Even though I don't like to participate in these kind of things I find it extremely hot to watch or hear about it afterwards (or during on the phone) as well as seeing and/or taking pics and vids of it. It gives us the ability to both get sexual gratification.

I find it very very erotic and hot! Where shall I begin? Seeing her take his cock in her, seeing them cum, her sounds, his sounds. Awesome.

Jaren, I like to think my wife is hot, and we've never had drama because there were two hot women in the room. A lot of fun, yes, but never drama . . .

I've read through this entire thread relieved there are other guys who feel this way. It wasn't always so with me. We were active in the lifestyle in our 30s.Played with couples and single ladies. There was one single lady we were with for 6 wonderful years. We had a lot of fun, have a lot of good memories and no complaints :-)

We never met a single guy. She did play with guys, but it was always a part of a couple, and it was always kind of tame. Then we drifted away from it all.

Today we are in our late 50s, 30+ years married, love each other to bits, have loads of fun together. About a year ago, I started having fantasies about undressing her in front of another man, exposing her. I couldn't stop thinking about it but I dunno, I felt funny telling her. After all these years, this coming out of the blue, I couldn't explain these urges.I felt embarrassed.

Did some searching online, read about Candaulism and that's what led me here to this thread.

Few weeks ago, out at a bar having a few drinks, told her about it and she loved it, we had a great time together that night, thinking about it.

We've answered a few ads and traded emails with a few men and we've found two so far that have interested us. We've told them that we're anxious but we're anxious to do this right so we want to build trust by email, then phone and then meet. So far, so good - fingers crossed. So that's where we are, have some questions for those who've been where I am now but will save for another post. Just wanted to say hi!

• Like 1

... About a year ago, I started having fantasies about undressing her in front of another man, exposing her...

A very earnest, young professional man I work with confided in me that he wants to date and marry a girl who is a stripper. He expressly said he doesn't want her to be a slut, just a stripper who shows it all. He is otherwise quite conservative in his life and future plans. Although he's been, he doesn't think that going to strip clubs is the way to meet his future wife. He dates college girls hoping to find "the one," who sees life as he does and will continue to strip. I observed that could be a complicated life, but he said, no, he would be proud of it.

I suggested becoming a nudist and going to their gatherings.

Sounds like there is a blur between fiction, fantasy and reality in this guys head. It's like he's looking for the fictional whore with a heart of gold or the stripper supporting her sick mom while working her way thru med school. Hunting a unicorn might be more productive for him Numex.

• Like 1

Definitely enjoyed your post! You are exactly the kind of couple I like to play with. I am not into humiliating the husband, but love for him to get turned on watching me ravish his wife. Even better if he joins in for an erotic mfm for round two. I split my time between Ohio & Florida. Greg

I just posted about this subject. I told my wife I wanted to watch her suck another guys cock and she asked my why it turned me on and I couldn’t think of why. Something about the thought of her doing makes me crazy.

• Like 1

This post had me thinking that my thoughts of watching has changed over time. We enjoy newbies, primarily couples with the woman with a Bi curious interest. I enjoy watching the reaction the other male has both watching his wife do things she never did before. I can see excitement when they watch the wives play. So many times they are more nervous to have sex in front of their wives.

• Like 1