JustAskJulie

Would you shave if you weren't a swinger?

Yes, I was an exotic dancer before I started swinging so I showed off my vagina 4 nights a week on stage and wanted her to be pretty.  I've been shaving since my teens.  

• Like 1

A couple people commented that having hair is a sign of maturity. That is definitely a generational thing.

The mere suggestion that those who prefer a shaved woman somehow is perverted, interested in children, etc is absurd. People have their preferences. Some men like blondes, others brunettes, some thinner women, some big breasts, etc. 

For us, a shaved woman looks better and gets more slippery. We both love the smoothness while licking. Grinding on a woman who is bare feels better as well. A "landing strip" is fine. The 1970's bush is unattractive to us. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lee714 said:

Just out of curiosity, what do women prefer about men in this regard?

I prefer a man that keeps his yard nice and tidy.  When I get a guy with a nice clean manscaping, I give them a lot more lip service.???

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JessicaJamison said:

I prefer a man that keeps his yard nice and tidy.  When I get a guy with a nice clean manscaping, I give them a lot more lip service.???

Good to know! (I guess they forgot to tell us in Sex Ed in Hs. ?)

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Oral sex aside, for a man, having no hair can be irritating and having too much hair can be sweaty. There is a happy medium where the boys are cushioned and also stay comfortably clean and dry on humid nights. Would definitely groom whatever the circumstances.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By SW_PA_Couple
      At a recent party, witnessed and even participated in lots of copulation in a swimming pool. Now I'm wondering. What might the probable or potential consequences of sex in the pool be? Can viable spermatozoa "swim" in pool water? Are pool chemicals harmful to a woman when that are "pushed" up a vaginal canal? One woman, on her way to an orgasm, definitely released pee into the pool. Geezy Pete! Might all of the activity clog the pool's filter?

~Michael, The Curious
    • By alabamafuntonig
      Ok guys and girls singles and couples a nother poll by me I know I know lets get some feed back the other 2 were very informative...sheed some light on a lot of things( relized im quite normal in size and my choice of underwear a little weird)lol so do you ...keep your neither regions shaved bald trimmed close or let it go please select from the above and comments are most appreciated

..........................aft........................................
    • By ROCKlandCpl
      I don’t remember not being shaven but I felt I needed to be even more hairless before meeting our first couple. I had never had a professional waxing only heard about bikini and Brazilian and decided to go the full bare way. Being fully inspected, not internally, only by my doctor now I’m there for some strange woman. Those of you who go for waxing know it’s not painless. I just told her go for the full thing not just the bikini.

My husband normally trims but I talked him to fully shave everything. He agreed to do it for me.

We met our first couple and she was like me, hairless. I figure she gets waxed. He was trimmed on top, his balls smooth. I was happy I had gone for the full treatment. I even thought my husband looked great shaved.

We are now playing with friends of ours and it’s our first time with them. She has what my husband called a cute bush. Not a big bushy bush, just a trimmed soft bush. I am still new to doing anything with a woman, I just figured she would have shaved or waxed. I didn’t know what to think as I am seeing my friend and expecting to have my mouth there.

We have since gone to a nude beach and noticed plenty of untrimmed people, male and female. My husband says it could be sexy. Sexy and I just had all my hair yanked off of me. I told him all the bare men were sexy, maybe he should be waxed and I’ll let mine grow back in. 
    • By Wk999
      I realized when i went down of my first woman partner, her vagina and anus was stinking in a same way. Is it normal?