D&D's post in this thread got me wondering how many guys like a nice cock bite? Or being bitten?

I am a biter and hubby tolerates it most of the time. I like to get all the way down to the base of his cock and give it a nice firm bite:) He tends to like it more when we are hot and heavy into it than when we are enjoying a slow lazy session. I like to bite just about anywhere he will let me, there's just something about flesh between my teeth, grrrr:)

Because he isn't a big fan of being bitten and I can get carried away at times, we have looked for a biting toy, but have yet to find anything. We had a jelly dildo that felt really good in my mouth and had the right amount of squishiness, but I bit through it:( I went to the Lion's Den and tried a bit - sorta like a horse bit - but it was vinyl and tasted bad.

I recently got lost in the moment and made someone bleed, certainly not my intent. I also got in a biting mood with hubby and a single male friend of ours and both of them were bruised in multiple places for a couple weeks We have yet to find a playmate that likes it that rough.

I have to wonder how many people like more than a nibble. How rough is too rough?

Even the gentlest of my bites tend to hurt people. I have really sharp teeth for some reason. :rollseye: I like biting, though. I avoid biting penises, although I do tend to rake my teeth a bit and the guys almost universally love it. A past friend of ours (who we played with regularly) was really hesitant at first, but LOVED it. His wife has a terrible gag reflex so she tends to use her teeth a lot during fellatio and he doesn't like it, so he was surprised that he liked my use of teeth at all. :D

"Nice" and "cock bite" are, in my opinion, an oxymoron. In all my years, it has never happened. If it ever does, it will be the last time my penis comes within shouting distance of the biter.

To each his own, but partners need to be warned before the clothes come off if you're into this sort of thing.

Alura

To each his own, but partners need to be warned before the clothes come off if you're into this sort of thing.

Alura

Absolutely! It's on our profiles even.

I tend to nibble at first and find the tipping point for each individual, sometimes even a nibble is out of the question and I am mindful of preferences. I find some men really like it, others not at all. The friend that bled, he has a high tolerance for pain and quite enjoys it. Incidentally, he was not aware he was bleeding until he pulled it out to smack me in the face with it. It was a complete accident and I apologized profusely.

Mr OCC likes to have his nipples bitten, but not his cock. I tend to avoid teeth unless whoever i am with specifically says he wants me to bite. it hasn`t been too common ini my experience.

Maybe a playful nip on the neck or lip is ok, but beyond that, no go for me. As we have been discussing in the Blow Jobs thread, I like a good blow job, but it's probably not going to get me there. I played with a girl one time who seemed to take that as a personal challenge, and while she certainly got an A for effort, as she got more and more enthusiastic, including the teeth, I was beginning to think my cock must have gotten butter and salt on it since she seemed to be confusing it with a piece of corn on the cob :eek: I finally had to just suggest that perhaps it was time for the prelims to be over so we could get to the main event.

we knew someone who gave his wife an instructional video on how to give a blowjob because she wasn`t very good at it. at the time i thought he should just be grateful that she was willing to put his cock in her mouth. Any guy should. Now of course, i realize there is an art to it and maybe some instruction is worthwhile. I still think he was a bit of a jerk and just should have talked her through whatnhe wanted

No Biting! At best play would end right then. At worst you may get hurt. I have a strong reflex and if your in the wrong spot when you bite my knee or foot may catch you. Sorry but nothing I can do about a reflex. Best bet is to warn your play partners, and remind them if you are likely to bite any way.

This interesting to me because if you would have asked this three weeks ago I would have answered "no teeth please!". My wife has used her teeth occasionally and so have other women, but I never liked it. Perhaps it was that I never thought it was on purpose, that it was just accidental. Maybe the key was knowing that she is doing it on purpose. Since that one night with the nipple biter I'm entirely different... Please bite me, my nipples, my cock, whatever you want.

I think Angelkin is onto something though... It seems I only like the biting when we are really getting "it" on. Biting and romantic sex don't seem to work so well together. I also need to trust that you know what you are doing when you start using your teeth!

Lastly now it not just biting in a sexual context that i like. The other day while I was working on the computer she came up behind me and licked and then bit my shoulder right near my neck. This sent wave after wave of tingly goosebumps up and down my body. The weird thing is that the goosebumps would only occur on the side of my body that she bit. So she could bite and lick one side and wait for a couple of seconds and do the same the other shoulder. One side then the other getting goosebumps. This brought me to a complete standstill. Now she does it just to watch me stop doing whatever it is I'm doing. It seems I am especially susceptible to this while I'm making/drinking my morning espresso. The silly grin it puts on her face while i stand there with goosebumps is incredible!:blush:

So yes done right and if I know you aren't going to leave a scar please by all means bite me! (pun intended)

I like biting, giving and receiving. But, not hard. I never bite cocks, but nipples, shoulders, lips, thighs are fair game if my partner says ok. I've never broken the skin or left marks. More just playful biting. I will also bite myself on my inner arms or hands when someone is going down on me, and I like that a lot.

Biting (and licking, sucking) mens' nipples is one of my favorite things!

... I never bite cocks, but nipples, shoulders, lips, thighs are fair game if my partner says ok...

Oooh, I can not stand to have people bite my thighs!! I am uber ticklish, and there is nothing to get me out of the sexy mood faster than my inner thighs being tickled.

I think I referenced an article about biting about a year ago when all the vampire books first became the rage. It seemed to grow in popularity.

Please do not bite or nibble my cock, lol.

Outside of that, I enjoy being bitten, especially in the deltoid area. And I would guess I like it pretty hard because she leaves marks :) but not outright bruises. And it's not an 'all the time' thing and when I'm in the mood I ask for it and she obliges. I'm also not afraid to say 'ouch' when it's too hard.

I LOVELOVELOVE when Pete bites my inner thighs.:facelick: I like to look the next day to see if I have a bruise or not. I just told him the other day that I thought I would like if he and another man bit me all over and I had little bruises all over me. Strange, but True! But, yes, for THAT I think I would have to be in a super hyper sex mood. I love to get my shoulders and upper back bitten. I like getting my ass bitten too. I nibble at Pete but his sensory level is much lower, if not non exsistant. He gets hurtie easily. So I refrain, and truth be told. I prefer getting bit than biting.

I'm not a biter nor do I care to be bitten. However, Dave like the rake. I am a raker at times; upon request, even.

So, biting sounds like a mixed review - some like it some don't. I think we all agree it's not for all the time and know when to say 'uncle' when it's too much. All good information to know.

I like being nibbled and even bitten, especially my nipples and my upper back. I do like to bite more than being bitten, but all's fair when dishing it out, one should be willing to receive like treatment IMHO :)

ERRRRRR, I'm not sure what raking is. Help, please. Examples please also. I like shoveling snow, but I hate raking leaves so you can see how confused I am!:lol:

ERRRRRR, I'm not sure what raking is. Help, please. Examples please also. I like shoveling snow, but I hate raking leaves so you can see how confused I am!:lol:

I believe raking is scraping one's teeth on a member while giving a blow job :)

I like this thread because it really shows the fun of swinging! We all like different things and get to experience different partners with different likes and dislikes. That's one thing my husband and I often comment on after playing with someone new, "Everyone is so different!"

• Like 1

I like this thread because it really shows the fun of swinging! We all like different things and get to experience different partners with different likes and dislikes. That's one thing my husband and I often comment on after playing with someone new, "Everyone is so different!"

I like this comment lots!!!

Ms.yng love's to bite and be bit i don't mind it but it doesn't have the same effect on me as it does her but hey whatever make's her happy i suppose lol.

No biting for this guy. And feeling teeth when getting head is pretty much my definition of a bad blowjob.

No biting for this guy. And feeling teeth when getting head is pretty much my definition of a bad blowjob.

:claps::claps::claps:

:claps::claps::claps:

Well, if I ever have the pleasure of pleasuring either of you, I will remember that:)

biting versus raking, really for me the question boils down to how much pressure is being applied to my dick, neck, nipples or thigh. If it hurts it is too much. If it bleeds,, it wasn't getting carried away, it was abuse.

A little grip with the points of the teeth can feel really good, but the thought of somebody biting and causing an infection especially in such a delicate location is out of the question.

Usually it's more like firm pressure, my teeth aren't sharp:) I clearly got carried away that night....

Well, if I ever have the pleasure of pleasuring either of you, I will remember that:)

If such a wonderful but unlikely event should occur, I'd be very grateful for your consideration.

:)

Alura

And I would like to pleasure Mr Alura.... *flirt*flirt* :facelick:

I just looked out on the driveway but the only things there were two cars, mine and my son's. :( Thank you for the nice compliment. I'd promise to be just as gentle with your clit... no teeth at all, only lips and tongue.

:)

Alura