DenMor4

What's Your Current Favorite Site & Why?

Living in Vegas, I think your best bet is Kasidie. We love that site and they acquired American Lowlife so they have a great representation for your area. LL is popular but IMO expensive and EXTREMELY annoying popups on their free trial. I don't think we will renew LL when our subscription expires.

Just our opinion

Thanks everybody. Been thinking about Kasidie, Grab the Mrs, bottle of wine, and sign up tonight ;)

I recently re-upp'ed my Kasidie account... the owners have been working with a friend of mine to boost their local membership & I managed to get a Lifetime Certified Membership with them.

*Still* haven't had any luck locating partners through that site. But then again... not really sure if my "single guy" profile really does anything to stand out from all the MILLIONS of other single-guys who've got profiles on this (or similar) sites.

Has anyone tried to find other lifestyle couples that are going to be on a cruise at the same time as you? We're going on a cruise and would like to find a couple that will be on board and would like to play a little.

Any idea of sites for this purpose?

Most sites have travel pages where you sign up and show your camping trips, cruises, vacations, conventions, etc. You can usually find others going to the same area at the same time.

We've been on SLS for over a month and haven't had any luck. We talk to some friends that's been in the Life for 4 to 5 years and they suggested SZC.

We posted the same pics and information from our SLS profile to our SZC profile and WOW!!! We've gotten several responses from single females and couples in only a couple of days of our profile being done.

We're really loving SZC. It has tons more features then SLS like hot dates, flirts, live time so you can see what people are doing, video chat and it's cheaper...a lifetime membership was only $29.95. I'm not advertising, just saying what sites been working well for us.

The funniest part to all this is...the same people that are on SLS are the same people that are on SZC, now giving us attention.

Everyone here is right. There are many swinger/lifestyle websites out there however, most of them have more members in certain areas then others.

We have found that the top 10 lifestyle sites out there in our opinion in no specific order are:

LifestyleLounge.com

Swingular.com

SDC.com

SwingLifestyle.com

SwapperNet.com

Here is a list of poor swinger sites we've tried that are either small, new or very commercialized. Most of the commercialized sites have too many fakes or webcam girls.

LoveVoodoo.com

AFF.com

SwingTowns.com

There are quite a few others I haven't listed as I don't have any experience with them. But from what I can tell, they are all new or have very little widespread membership.

The best we can offer for advice is to check them out, one at a time, use the free trials and find out for yourself.

Good luck!

The LoveDoctors

We have found that the top 10 lifestyle sites out there in our opinion in no specific order are:............

Interesting list, but your Top 10 list only has 5 sites listed, then you have 3 sites that you consider less than satisfactory.

I want my 5 additional promised sites. :EG:

We started out with swinglifestyle.com, but not a lot of hits. We have since been on swingerzonecentral and have met or chatted with several people. There's not one week that goes by that we haven't had another couple contact us with interest in meeting.

Is swinger zone central more popular in one area than others? We are currently on sdc, and it seems to be fairly big in the Dallas - Ft. Worth area, but I'm curious about szc in this area now...

Is swinger zone central more popular in one area than others? We are currently on swingers date club, and it seems to be fairly big in the Dallas ft worth area, but I'm curious about szc in this area now...

Brasso,

My advice would be to sign up for the free membership and see how the site works for you. If you don't like it, you have nothing to lose.

Has anyone tried altplayground? They don't have a free sign-up which can be good (reduces the number who aren't serious) and it can be bad (can't find out how many from our area are on). In any case we are looking for a good site for Maryland/Pennsylvania contacts.

Eskimo, I would ask locals based on the fact that szc seems well received by plenty here, but had very few people in my area on it. These sites seem to be pretty locale dependent. (which makes sense)

Brasso,

Thanks for your response. I don't have anybody local to ask. We have been on since 2006, but following the advice of many here, I broached the subject to my wife in 2006 and have let conversations appear when they did. It now appears that she is getting interested/willing and so I am trying to move to the next step of looking for possible couples to play... hence the current interest.

Local Maryland/Pa input would be appreciated.

What are the best sites out there (other then this one of course :lol:). We're on a few but none of them really seem to have to much. Maybe it's because we're looking for a single woman. Any suggestions would be great!

Try AFF, you can also try to guess their email / Yahoo messenger ID's from their screen name. Also, try Yahoo! chat, there are certain chat rooms that cater to our needs.

Anyone been on (sdc.com)? I just found it and to be honest it looks to good to be true. As we are new we can't really tell the difference :)

We've never used that site. What is it about it that appeals to you (seems to good to be true)?

Sites seem to often be specific to different regions of the country.

We've never used that site. What is it about it that appeals to you (seems to good to be true)?

Sites seem to often be specific to different regions of the country.

All the people are really pretty, physically fit and a good deal of the images look professional. That is all.

:)

Rakesh_Tiku said:
Also, try Yahoo! chat, there are certain chat rooms that cater to our needs.

Which chat rooms? The closest I see are the "Married But Looking" chat rooms, but aren't they mostly people seeking affairs?

SwingLifeStyle

AFF

AdultMatchClub

SexyAds

I think that's it.

I can't join any that cost money to do anything, don't have the money for it. As for free, the best site for me I'd have to say is SwingLifestyle. Haven't found anyone close around us but there you can see profiles, send messages and reply to them everyday. Only five but you can do it for free.

Thats the best that I've found so far. I'm with sexyads as well but its crap to be honest. Try Swinglifestyle, its the best one besides this one so far.

Anyone been on (swingers date club.com)? I just found it and to be honest it looks to good to be true. As we are new we can't really tell the difference :)

We've been sdc members since 2008 and I have to say it's our favorite. Not only does it cater to our region really well, but it has a great international membership so you can always find an attractive couple anywhere in the world that you might be heading to.

If you are from California, I think Lifestyle Lounge might be worth a look too.

I recently read a suggestion about contacting women on AFF that write about themselves well, but they don't post a pic. The theory is that there are less people messaging them, and therefore less competition, or less of a chance that your email will be buried in their inbox.

As for couples, in 2002, 2003, and 2005, I had good success with AFF. I've used SLS since then with moderate success.

It's funny but I met my regular swing partner on AFF as a single female but I haven't met anyone else on there that was interesting. He emailed me, I read his blogs and I was interested. Now we have a couples profile on SLS in Virginia and have had good success with that. I travel to Northern Ca. for work and tried a single female profile on LL and that was worthless. I am not 30 and built like Barbie so there was no interest. Most of the sites have a geographic or profile specialty and when you find the one that fits you everything works fine.

I recently read a suggestion about contacting women on AFF that write about themselves well, but they don't post a pic. The theory is that there are less people messaging them, and therefore less competition, or less of a chance that your email will be buried in their inbox.

As for couples, in 2002, 2003, and 2005, I had good success with AFF. I've used Swing Lifestyle since then with moderate success.

Interesting idea about contacting people without pictures.

I have to say, it cracks me up that you seem to have kept annual records. I picture you filing the statistics with your tax returns. :)

DenMor4 said:
What are the best sites out there (other then this one of course :lol:). We're on a few but none of them really seem to have to much. Maybe it's because we're looking for a single woman. Any suggestions would be great!

Any advice for a single male, "honest, not creepy, fit" to meet a woman for LTR, fun, play dates???

Pickaguitar said:
Any good site suggestions for someone in TX other than aff?

Sdc.com is very good for dallas

We like Swinglife have met some good couples there both in Maine where we live and have traveled to meet others out of state but met them at their local swing club which allowed us to distance ourselves from a couple who were NOT what they advertised.

The majority of people we've met in real life has been thought SwingLifeStyle. We've made some contacts on AFF, but for every "real" profile on there, there seems to be about two dozen fake ones. We'd on SDC (SwingersDateClub), but not too many people in our area...same for LoveVoodoo and Swingular. Sites like Fling and XXXMatch are total rip-offs...I would avoid those two at all costs.

We recently left Adult Friend Finder for various reasons and are looking for a new site to post an ad. People here seem to say Swing lifestyle is one of the best. What does it cost? It says free, but is that just to join and you pay a monthly fee or you pay according to how many e-mails to other couples etc.? Any info is greatly appreciated.

We're on aff and have found some great people on there. We're also on lifestyle lounge. The features are better imo, but the interface is pretty bad. It looks like it's barely been updated in the last 10 years.

We recently left Adult Friend Finder for various reasons and are looking for a new site to post an ad. People here seem to say Swing lifestyle is one of the best. What does it cost? It says free, but is that just to join and you pay a monthly fee or you pay according to how many e-mails to other couples etc.? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Not sure what the current rates are, but I think it's something like $15 a month/$70 a year...but the cool thing is they offer a lifetime membership for $150 and you never have to pay again. Considering most lifestyle sites cost that much for one year, it's a great deal.

We were members of SLS when we first started, but some friends recommended SCZ and we've been happy ever since. Purchased the Life-time membership and never looked back. SCZ is not as picky about pictures as SLS and the features are second to none. My advise...join SCZ as a free member and if you like it, go from there.

Not sure of the restrictions of a free membership, but trust me. It's still better then SLS. My IMHO.

RandT4Fun said:
We've only had luck with Swing Lifestyle but we're on several others, they just don't seem to have nearly as many Indianapolis folks on them.

I think that has a lot to do with it...you need to find what's most popular in your area. We're lifetime members on both SLS and SZC, but there are far fewer local couples on SZC...and most that are also on SLS.

I tried to check out SwingLifeStyle, but the implementation of the website is extremely amateurish. For example, i tried to email others and it said message sent but they never show up in the sent box. I had some other issue and messaged the customer service profile and it was never even read much less replied. When signing up they don't even send an acknowledge email when you sign up with you profile name and password to reference in case you forgot. They seem extremely unfriendly, why should i send them any of my money?

rokchok69 said:
I tried to check out SwingLifeStyle, but the implementation of the website is extremely amateurish. For example, i tried to email others and it said message sent but they never show up in the sent box. I had some other issue and messaged the customer service profile and it was never even read much less replied. When signing up they don't even send an acknowledge email when you sign up with you profile name and password to reference in case you forgot. They seem extremely unfriendly, why should i send them any of my money?

Well, the difference between SLS and most (but not all) of the others is that's it's privately run and they make an effort to weed out the fakes. Unlike, say, AFF where it's not only run by a corporation, but they actually post fake profiles/fake pics in an attempt to lure you into a sign-up. Yes, there have been a lot of complaints about how outdated the SLS site is, but given the number of "real" swingers it attracts, plus the fact that you can buy a lifetime membership for a reasonable price (again, unlike others which charge you the same amount for a SINGLE YEAR), it's worth the investment, in our humble opinion.

For example, i tried to email others and it said message sent but they never show up in the sent box. I had some other issue and messaged the customer service profile and it was never even read much less replied.

How exactly do you know that the messages never showed up or were read?

We've been on AFF and Swinglifestyle for the past 5-6 years, and SwingerZoneCentral since it was created about 3 years ago.

We've found quality couples and singles on all three sites. It goes in phases as to which one is our current favorite, but we've developed good friendships and had fun times from all three.

We're on FriendsWithBenefits for the past year, but have never met anyone as a result of communication on that site.

@two4youinswva

How exactly do you know that the messages never showed up or were read?

Because i can open my Sent box and see they are not there, and also have a profile with my wife and could see the inbox for that profile. There are more restrictions on accounts with just a male and apparently i was experiencing that. BTW, i finally did get a welcome email, and my query to customer service was answered. One thing i don't understand, if you are over your mail limit why does it say "successfully sent" when in fact it wasn't? We're getting used to the site, but there are ample opportunities for improvement.

I do wanna say that i'm really impressed with the response we've gotten. We had a brief profile with no pics and gotten a lot of replies, emails, and chats. LOL i'm used to posting as a male on other sites and getting little response. The people have all been really cool too.

@two4youinswva

Because i can open my Sent box and see they are not there, and also have a profile with my wife and could see the inbox for that profile.

OK. One thing to keep in mind with swinglifestyle is a member can "open" a message without really opening it. It will look to the sender like it hasn't been read yet, when it very well may have been.

Glad you got the feedback from the administrators, and are getting good activity from the members.

Hello group,

Sorry for the long-winded response.

Glad to see so much input from the users. I consider myself new to swinging but have been a voyeur on AFF for a couple years as a single guy (me and about 4 million guys). I had realistic expectations of AFF as a single guy. Met only a very few girls. Perhaps because I am picky, oh and did I mention there seems to be 4 million guys on that site....lol. Once I accepted the reality of the AFF sites demographics, I enjoyed the convenient voyeurism of the site.

With that said, I recently joined SLS as a couple with my "not so sure gf", which is fine, we are exploring. The first thing I noticed is that AFF seems more techno. However, my 1st impression of SLS is more real down to earth. As I explored SLS, I can't help but wonder why some free forum isn't stealing all the biz away from those paid sites. I am on several hobby-related sites (motorcycles, handyman, sports, etc..) that have most of the same features of the paid sights. Sure, there can be much garbage to weed through, but most of those free sights are self-cleaning, like CL.

Not sure where I am going with this. But just felt like posting.

Cheers.