Straight men, what level of anal stimulation do you enjoy?  

307 members have voted

1. 1. Straight men, what level of anal stimulation do you enjoy?

• Don't like it at all
    • Only mild stimulation
    • Mild to Full penetration
    • Love your ass packed
    • Not a male but I want to view the results.

For me, anal can be an on-again-off-again pleasure. The several experiences I've had with it (generally in a solo environment) have been "questionable". The one time, I had used a slender dildo inserted probably about 3-4 inches. Let me tell you, that was the most incredible experience I ever had. I actually had an orgasm without ejaculation....talk about intense. I know what the previous poster talks about when he mentions the screaming. I think the neighbors thought I was being killed or something. To describe it, I would say it is like a regular orgasm that lasts 3 times as long. The initial surge is intense, and no ejaculation occurred for me, then after that phase came the HARD ejaculation... it took quite a while to come down from that one.The unfortunate part is, I have tried on other occasions to duplicate that feeling- to no avail. In fact, those times have been downright uncomfortable, and it really is disappointing. Occasionally, the wife will give me a rimming with her finger during oral, but won't plunge it past the 1st knuckle. I can handle that, but it doesn't do too much for me. If only I could have a repeat performance of the first...I'd probably be addicted. Any tips....??? :confused:

If you guys are interested in this, you should have a look at www.aneros.com - this little toy apparently brings about UNBELIEVABLE orgasms through stimulation of the prostate gland.

My husband LOVES anal play on himself. But I think he is actually very embarrassed by this; maybe he is not aware that it is a commonly held enjoyment, but he really does enjoy having a finger or a dildo up his ass while we are having sex.

There is so much stigma attached to a man’s being bisexual, which he isn’t, but I think he is not ready to be open about his anal enjoyment simply because of this stigma and the social mores and expectations placed on men to be “straight”. One of his biggest fantasies involves anal play (on himself) but he doesn’t want me to post it anywhere on our ads or talk openly of it … and I know that’s because of the shame that society almost forces men to feel about certain aspects of THEIR sexuality.

• Like 1

My hubby loves to have a strap on used on him and be fisted, more so to be fisted than anything...He has came before without being touched and he said it was the most amazing feeling not to mention the gallon of cum he put out...Of course he has to be in an "assy" mood to want to do so its not an all the time thing....

My husband LOVES anal play on himself. But I think he is actually very embarrassed by this; maybe he is not aware that it is a commonly held enjoyment, but he really does enjoy having a finger or a dildo up his ass while we are having sex.

There is so much stigma attached to a man’s being bisexual, which he isn’t, but I think he is not ready to be open about his anal enjoyment simply because of this stigma and the social mores and expectations placed on men to be “straight”. One of his biggest fantasies involves anal play (on himself) but he doesn’t want me to post it anywhere on our ads or talk openly of it … and I know that’s because of the shame that society almost forces men to feel about certain aspects of THEIR sexuality.

This is probably where I am. When a lady is willing to mess around with me back there, I seem to want to do more for her. And if she might have some area that she is unsure as to whether I might be interested, I think knowing that I have broken through a social more could give her the resolve she needs to let herself go somewhere she has thought about, but hasn't yet gone, too.

I guess I'm kinda curious as to what a real one would feel like but haven't been able to convince anyone that I'm not Bi just because I might think about it. There definitely is a stigma involved and it's just a realm that, so far, not many guys can discuss with each other. Fem D and I have anal sex fairly regularly and she seems to enjoy it more every time. I love it when she remembers that I like it too...

Male D

• Like 1

total honesty, sure I enjoy anal sex. SO what it doesnot mean anything but that. Another perfect example of stigma of labeling. It's great, I love it!

Just about every woman that gives me oral will insert a butt plug in me if one is available, which feels great to me. As I  have mentioned in another thread, I have one woman as a swap partner that likes to strap one on me with the agreement that I can do her anally. I think it's more their anal kink that they can't do with others. I have never had a male approach me about giving or receiving anal with him. Hey if a woman wants to play with my ass, that's fine and expect it back from me.

• Like 1

If a woman wants to put a lubed finger in my ass, I enjoy it.  I don't ask for it and it doesn't happen often. 

• Like 1