Come too fast or not at all?  

780 members have voted

1. 1. Come too fast or not at all?

• Ladies: I'd rather he came too fast
    • Ladies: I'd rather he didn't come at all
    • Men: I'd rather come to fast
    • Men: I'd rather not come at all.

I voted not at all. I do not like to eat cream pies, but do love to eat a woman out. I prefer to make sure a woman has one from my tongue before I have intercourse. I can usually stay up after an orgasm, but have been very disappointed on a couple of occasions when I received oral, came, and because of time lag, etc. went limp to sit the rest of the night with a flacid penis. Not only did it disappoint me, but it also made the women around me feel that I did not find them attractive which was not the case!

I would rather cum too fast than not at all, as long as my partner is OK with that. It doesn't take me very long to "recycle" and get ready again. Both my GF and I are multiple-O folks, so early and often is my motto lol

I really wish I would have commented on this thread when I first voted on it because I'm going to assume it was years ago and today I would have voted something completely different. Today I would vote I would rather have a man come to fast. I think I'm less selfish than I used to be and I absolutely get great pleasure in watching a man finish. I feel ultimate satisfaction from this, more than the satisfaction than if I had an orgasm myself.

I think before when I voted that I would rather he didn't come at all I might have been thinking more about my own wants satisfied and not as concerned about his. But on the flip side men have always expressed to me that they prefer it that way so it made me feel more okay about being selfish.

I think in the end it just depends on the situation. My husband has awesome turn around time, only minutes, so if it happens too fast it's only a very short time before he recovers and the second time around becomes a marathon session. Knowing he can usually go a good three times in a night makes me less worried about. If a play partner comes to fast, I get the satisfaction of feeling his orgasm and knowing my husband can finish me easily if necessary. Or if my play partner has good turn around time I figure that my orgasm is just around the corner and it's just all just a fun tease.

I just asked my "marathon man" today how he'd vote- an unequivocal NOT AT ALL. For him it's not about selfishness one way or the other- the actual orgasm isn't his goal, it's the hours and hours of fun. He'd feel cheated if it was over too soon.

I checked ( not to cum ) I don't need to cum to have a good time or to enjoy my self.. Some time I can last forever but ether's times it's bang ( oppss ) sorry. As long as I'm enjoying the hot time, why would I want to end it??

God knew that if we dint cum.. ( the end or for a brake ) we would keep going until we breast into flames for the friction.:whitefl2:

I had posted in this thread years ago and looking at it I didn't really answer it. I'm not sure at this point which is worse. If you hold off a while you have more time having fun but not always more fun. I've had this discussion with playmates before and it seems they all pretty much agree that at times it's great to play for a long time and do different things but at other times it's great to just kind of tear each other's clothes off and have a quick passionate wild short but oh so satisfying play. Of course if you do the wild thing first, in a little while you can do the marathon thing, so I guess it's still all good.

I'm kind of in a quandry on this one... as a guy, I certainly don't want to cum too fast ...but I don't necessarily want to be at the point where I'm feeling like she's wearing herself sore because she's working SO hard to get me off! (I've done both at various points with various partners)

I feel better with the latter (not cumming at all) because I know that I've pleasured her for as long as I could. But I know plenty of gals who feel upset / sad that they weren't able to get me to cum... like it was something they did wrong or something. (I assure them - it *really* isn't them ... usually it's just because I've already gotten off several times already and there just isn't anything left in the tank to take me over that edge)

I'd rather he come to soon (of the two choices). I want my partner to be pleased, and being the Queen of Foreplay, I'll hopefully have already gotten my rocks off and brought him to the edge and back a few times already. :hahaha: So it's no nevermind to me if intercourse doesn't last very long.

Not to mention, he's bound to last a bit longer in the next round(s) . . .:EG:

=)

Mrs fun prefers them to cum quickly. She said it makes her feel sexy, but when it's just her and I we prefer to make it last.

I tend to come relatively quickly. For some reason I feel weird fingering a girl, eating her out, etc. once I'm done. Maybe it's because all my sex levels drop off a cliff & I just stink at faking that I'm wanting to do those things. The last time it happened I gave the girl a really great massage after, so hopefully the combo of me cumming with her and the massage = a good time.

I vote for not coming. I would rather get as much as I want and then finish him orally or with hands or have him jack off on me.

If someone comes fast I expect them to finger me or go down on me until I come or say, "I'm done." If they don't, I'll finish myself or my husband will, but I'd be less likely to play with them again. It just seems inconsiderate to come fast and then be done with sex.

For some reason, in my primitive mind, I'd rather that the male cums too fast than none at all. If he takes too long, sometimes I wonder if he's really all that attracted to me whereas if he comes quickly, then there must have been some built up pressure! ;)

I voted for too fast, but want to change my vote. Once I am done, I could make him stop pounding by tapping out:)

I should add...5 minutes of fucking at a party, is fine for me. I do not consider that too soon. Seriously, sit and watch your watch for 5 minutes, then imagine being fucked for that time period, non-stop. It's enough, lol.

I vote for not coming. I would rather get as much as I want and then finish him orally or with hands or have him jack off on me.

If someone comes fast I expect them to finger me or go down on me until I come or say, "I'm done." If they don't, I'll finish myself or my husband will, but I'd be less likely to play with them again. It just seems inconsiderate to come fast and then be done with sex.

Ditto. Mr. Doe can sometimes get away with coming without making certain I'm done, but that's because he frequently gets me off without wanting anything in return. With anyone else, I would refuse opportunities for future play.

In my experience, I get enough foreplay that 5 minutes of actual intercourse is plenty. If there's little to no foreplay, then it's iffy. I'm pretty easy to orgasm, though, so 9 times out of 10 I would really, really, really prefer the 5 minutes to anything that goes on and on.

My vote - what you define as 'too fast' :)

I vote for 'too fast'. I prefer lots of foreplay and a guy that just keeps on pounding makes me sore. If he cums too fast, I expect more oral sex from him though. and/or after