jandlvaldosta

Wife sharing ... crossing the line?

I realize this thread has generated controversy and that is not my intention. We are still involved in the relationship with our benefactor and his associates. I find nothing sexier for my wife to return at 2 am after entertaining one or more of them.

Hi jandlvaldosta,

Before I say this I want to also say that I need to take my own advisc sometimes. Temptation DOES get the better of us. That said...when we make choices from a place of being tempted there are often unwanted consequences. The alternative would be to make a choice from a place of being THRILLED. It does not sound like this opportunity is one that THRILLS you. It sounds like you are TEMPTED. Which means you might be able to "stomach" this guy being with your wife in exchange for a certain amount of amenities. You have to ask yourself what exchange rate is he working on? Just when will he have had his fill? I would be leery of anyone offering an opportunity where s/he didn't stand to have as much to lose in the deal. It would be a HELL NO for me. It might be a HELL YES for you, and that would be okay, but it doesn't sound that way...