1. 1. Watersports - what's your take?

• I've never done it and I wouldn't
    • I've never done it and I'd try it
    • I've done it and I don't like it
    • I've done it and liked it
    • I love it ....bring it on
    • I hate it, you're a freak....

This thread is interesting.

There's a point that's been hinted at here, but not outright said. It seems that most people I've had the experience of discussing the subject with, and reading about, seem to think that if I'm into watersports, that I'm naturally into D/S, or at least humiliation, etc. This is not always the case, and certainly not for me. There are different things we all find interesting, and just because I might think watching a woman pee, doesn't mean I want to be peed on (in particular), nor do I wish to taste it!

My wife can't understand the attraction to it, or what's erotic about it. Ok, I can live with that. I do find SOME aspects quite exciting.

I have an interest here, and hope to some day come across a partner willing to share it. However, this is NOT the focus of our sharing or what I am particularly seeking.

I certainly find a woman peeing, in some situations, to be an erotic thought. I personally don't like toilets, I think they're disgusting, but necessary. However a woman peeing in an erotic way is something I'd like to watch. It's been a fantasy of mine to have a woman lose control during an orgasm. I realize that it might get on me, but that's not the point.

I'm beginning to wonder if being interested in watersports in a limited way doesn't put me in a real minority, or are others just afraid to admit it, even to themselves?

Our first experience with watersports was during a Jet-ski tour. Funny, huh?

We were riding along with the group and my wife informed me that she had to pee. She was holding on to me for dear life at who knows what speed and I didn't see any port-o-potties floating in the ocean. So I told her to just let it go right there and now. She was hugging me hard and peed right on the seat, I could feel the warmth. It was a very erotic experience.

Since then we play watersports sometimes, only outside or in the shower.

She kneels over top of me, after her on top sex, and just lets go. Usually we are hugging, and it feels warm, at that point it's all about her letting go of herself.

If I am on the giving end it is usually from a standing position with her kneeling, or sometimes with us both prone and me on top. Urine is sterile when it leaves the body of a healthy person, but we don't actually drink it.

If we are planning this type of activity I try to drink plenty of water well in advance and clean myself out. I would advise this practice of any couples thinking of playing in that direction. After drinking a lot of water my urine is clear, odorless and tastes only slightly salty.

My wife says fluid leaving my cock, semen or urine, is sexual to her.

My swing partner has a fascination with holding my cock while I urinate. I think that is a kind of watersport as well. She is interested in participating. She wants to aim my stream onto my wife.

If that isn't kinky, nothing is. . .lol

Wow, I found this thread very interesting indeed. I have never tried it, I have thought about the idea..but kinda was grossed out with the thought of it being piss and all. However there are many medicinal uses for piss...and that is completely fine with me if I found I was in a situation where this was necessary to do, then I probably would do it for my survival or comfort. I did hear from an old friend who as in the military on long "humps" as they call it..the men would get really bad athlete's foot...and with no medicine around it was common knowledge that pissing on your feet helped kill that bacteria faster than any foot fungus cream. And you know what, I tried that, and it works! And then I quickly wash my feet with soap, because well it still grosses me out! LOL :lol:

When Derek and I first met we both thought that watersports was a bit gross, but still a bit intriguing. I knew it was great for getting rid of athlete's foot and when we both got our genital piercings, we were told to pee on them to clean them. One night, after drinking lots of water to dilute the urine, we tried it. We didn't swallow it, just let it go into our mouths. It wasn't that bad. A bit tangy/tart, but not where we were going to woof it up. LOL We have decided that it is only something we will do between each other for obvious reasons being cleanliness and safety, but if anyone wanted to see it, we have problems indulging such a request.

Now the thought of me peeing outdoors, wearing white cotton panties, or on each other turns Derek right on and me as well for doing it. We don't do it all the time, just when we feel really naughty, nasty, and skanky. LOL Couldn't say we hated it if we didn't actually try it right???? LOL :hahaha::lol:

Not sure if I would try any of this if given the chance or not. Not sure if I would have a shy bladder or not. I do know fresh out of the body urine is about as sterile as you can get. It's just all the other stuff in it that goes bad real fast. But in the end as one of my favorite sayings goes, It's all mind over matter. You don't mind, it don't matter. :D

Urine use #437: It clears acne. While in the shower, use instead of soap. Rinse thoroughly. (Grandma taught me that.) To think about it, what knows my PH balance better?

I've tried it; and like a previous poster said, it's reserved for those times when I'm feeling extra nasty. My experience started by her accidentally (so she said) peeing on me while I was stroking in her. Her piss was so hot it made me harder; the heat was driving me insane. So, I stroked her harder and faster, and she started peeing harder and it was splashing all over; it was surreal. She enjoyed one of her most intense orgasms I've ever witnessed. I remember the wicked smile she had feeling so nasty but loving every aftershock. And yes, I did return the favor.

But a moment about the polls:

94 folks never tried it, but 35 want to.

61 folks have tried it, and 55 likes it, still.

14 folks hate freaks.

Does it suggest that many want to, and if you do, you're more likely to like it than not? Interesting...

Sometimes my pee has the aroma of SugarSmacks cereal,

Bona.!

Completely not our thing...

Haven't done it - wouldn't do it - aren't even remotely curious about it...

Or maybe I just don't like the idea of having to buy rubber sheets...

:D

We've done it--and liked it. I like to get pee all over both of us and have it mix with the sweat and cum. I think the mystique of doing something so "taboo" just adds to the excitement.

Speaking from experience it is like a dominatrix thing to pee on someone, says you have no respect from them. My girlfriend years ago wanted to be peed on. I think she felt worthless and wanted to live it. I found no pleasure in it but she sure did.

To each their own I guess, but I'm not doing it again. lol

I not advocating the practice by making this post...however....urine is considered one of the most sterile body fluids...no bacteria or other pathogens. I have scrubbed in on several surgeries and the surgeon uses the persons own urine as a sterile wash.

On a non-medical perspective, many culture view urine as scared.

Just my two cents.....

No....I don't play in watersports...just knowledgeable on the subject.

:cool:

And another thought.....we all are in swinging because embrace alternative lifestyles....one persons "EWWWWW" is another's fantasy.

• Like 1

Dear oh Dear! Urine as it issues is damn near autoclaved. Things change over time - even eyedrop dispensers advise that it should be discarded soon after use.

Many women have difficulties with retention. Perhaps they would appreciate having such a disadvantage turned to a triumph for them by an appreciative partner.

Okay, now I said I wouldn't do it. I've tried to do it with my wife and couldn't even though she said 'go ahead' honey. I do want to do it with her, but nobody else. And I also don't mind if she 'shoots' while I'm screwing her. She hasn't yet, but my ex did quite frequently.

Cheers.

This girl I lived with back in the early 80's, one of our neighbors would come over one or two times a week, sometimes with a kinky outfit of his wife's. He would put it on, lay in the bathtub and she would pee on him and he would give her anywhere from $150 to $200. Sometimes I would walk in and drain the vein too on him, other times she would piss in a bowl and he would crawl across the floor and he would lap it up.

I did suck on a lady friend's clit while she peed.

Personally, I'm totally into it. I don't mind getting peed on (my ex used to get turned on by that, and she got me into it); as for drinking the stuff, it's only palatable if the person doing the pissing has had a LOT of water within the last hour or so, so that it comes out totally clear.

I'm picky about whom I do it with, though; they have to respect my feelings and be willing to take the necessary precautions, but I'd do it again with the right person/people.

Just my two cents' worth; keep the change. ::P:

We love it. My wife Aimee loves to be used as an urinal with mouth open. She has had 5 guys piss in her mouth and all over her and loved it.

Nope, have no desire for it. As far as I know, neither does Mr. Midnight, and I think in 20 years he might have mentioned it. We keep bathroom habits out of sight of the others...but nothing against anyone that does...hear it is some good money to be made with this little fetish for some women.

I've never done it yet.

But think about something: many do anal which does 100% of the time open up the potential for fecal contamination. Feces has E Coli, a known risk and for some a deadly infection. You do oral anywhere in the genital region after doing anal, you run a high risk of feces in your mouth, albeit in small quantities too small to be visible. Or rimming? It doesn't take much E Coli to introduce a deadly infection-remember the WA state hamburger deaths?

I guess I'd rather have a sterile substance in my mouth then the one which is full of bacteria & known to be a deadly bacteria.

IF both freely agree without pressure, then to each his own.

Just my opinion, since I've never done it. ;)

We both do it to each other & some of our friends too. I especially like it when someone does it on my pussy so I can get myself off at the same time. Drink lots of water or take a diuretic before hand. It makes things nice & clear. Love the sensation!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Personally, I look at it as a "set and setting" type thing...sometimes it can be used in humiliation play, but mostly I view it as a way to share just another fluid between lovers. After all, it IS the most sterile human fluid, and to share the essence of one you love is only a respect. But, that's just me :D

I met a much older woman when I was 21. She was a widow in her early 50's and was still very attractive and a native of Brazil. Our first date we borrowed a friends houseboat. After we had sex on the floor of the boat, she told me she had to pee really bad and asked if I would like to watch? I told her yes and she got up off of me and sat on the john which just happen to be next where I was lying. As she started to pee, and really gushing, she turned so that I could watch her. I sat up and became interested watching her. After just I few seconds, she stopped in mid-stream so to speak and moved directly over me and squatted over my face and told me to lick her. I had become aroused and so I licked the droplets left on her pussy lips. It tasted a little salty but nothing too bad so I probed my tongue in deeper and began to taste her more. It was really turning me on as I licked her deeper and suddenly she gushed into my mouth. I was totally surprised and let it run out of my mouth. However it was very exciting and I continued licking her and as I do she lets go of another spurt of pee into my mouth. This time I try swallowing it as she continues giving me squirts as I probe her peehole with my tongue. As she is peeing she is rubbing her clit watching me try and swallow her offering. It tuned me on so much that as soon as I could reach my cock, I started to cum. She later turned me on to other aspects of watersports and I feel lucky to have meet and enjoyed learning from a sexual older woman.

• Hot! 1

Never done it, admit to have thought and wondered what the attraction might be.

My SO liked holding my cock and pointed Percy at the porcelain, I watched her pee on the beach a few times. She used to come a gusher on orgasm, and was embarrassed about it. I quite enjoyed seeing it, had no idea whether it was pee or some sort of ejaculation. I have heard the comment about having a piss in a wetsuit, gives a nice warm feeling. I would never condemn anyone who enjoyed it, vive la difference.

Here's something I found in the March 2005 Esquire magazine:

"Who is the world's richest woman?

Alice Walton...and Alice's mama, Helen....Both are reputed to be worth around $18 billion, both enjoy the poetry of T.S. Eliot, dirt-cheap fashions, and golden showers, and both are eager to spend some of that long green to pamper the sort of man who..."

:lol:

• Haha 1

Long time fantasizer, recent realizer, and it is great. We started out with the wife letting me watch and now even though it's my thing, not hers, she has pissed on my cock quite a bit and let me piss on her twice. I love it and plan on doing it until I can't get it up any more.

If it is done as a sexy sharing thing it can be great. I've been into it for a few years and have recently learned (from a great sexy woman) to enjoy the receiving end as well. Have to watch the foods and avoid the early morning stuff...but it is great fun and very much a bonding/sharing experience.

Guest stphld

I love it when my gf pisses on me. We normally do it in the shower. I don't like the taste in my mouth but I do like to do it. It just feels dirty when her piss is running down my face. She on the other hand does not like it done to her, but she does like doing it to me because it turns me on.

The Mrs and I have been talking about this. I first brought it up because I thought it would be erotic to feel the warm liquid from her body on me. At first I imagined us in the shower and her peeing on my leg. The more we talked about it the more she wanted to feel it to. But she wanted to feel it on her pussy. This past weekend we finally tried it. Drank plenty of water then as we took a break from making love I reclined back in the tub and she peed on my dick. I loved it. Which she sat on the toilet to pee I reached between her legs and felt her warm liquid and then rubbed her pussy till she came. 

• Hot! 1

When Lora and I have one of our "fights", which turns into a dom/sub thing (one of us submits to the other, it's about equal), the dom peeing on the sub is part of it.  None of the others in our poly family wants to participate or even watch.  It ends with us two taking a shower then making love.

• Hot! 1

Absolutely I enjoy it, giving and receiving.  My first wife thought it was gross & disgusting, until she pissed on me in the shower.  Then she couldn’t wait for me to piss on her.  Most of my long term partners have enjoyed it. 

• Like 3

On 9/11/2021 at 4:26 PM, Playman64 said:

she pissed on me in the shower.

It's always in the shower or empty bathtub for easy cleanup, although we once did it outside, which left us dripping and looking for a way to get back in.  Sacrificed a few towels.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

I identify as a Dominant in the BDSM community. Have given a few golden showers to others. Never been on the receiving end but I am not opposed to it. 

Peeing is a natural thing, of course peeing on someone isn’t. 

I grew up in house with 2 bathrooms and I had to share on with my brothers. It may sound odd to others that we didn’t always close doors to the bathroom growing up. It had nothing to do with sex when my brothers would urinate with the food open or even with me getting dressed or brushing my teeth in the same bathroom. When I had friends over I had to remind my brothers to close the bathroom door when they peed. Nudity was not flaunted in the house, it also wasn’t a big deal. I never freaked if one of my brothers walked in while I was showering or getting dressed. This was just the way we grew up. 

When I became sexually active I never thought it strange to leave the bathroom closed when I peed with someone I just had sex with. Very early on a boy I was dating closed the door while he peed and I made fun of him. I said I just had your dick in my mouth and your afraid I’m going to see you pee. Possibly because of my brothers I found it strange that most of my boyfriends closed bathroom doors when they peed. I would just sit on the toilet and pee not afraid if you watched. 

I was in High School when someone I was dating said he never saw a girl pee asked if he could watch. I sat on the toilet and he stopped and said can he watch in the shower. Sure!  Peeing is normal, you want to watch go watch. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 2

21 hours ago, PeeTWheatstraw said:

Have given a few golden showers to others. Never been on the receiving end but I am not opposed to it. 

You should try it; anything can be dom, even being pissed on, if you demand it from the other partner.

When Lora and I start to fight/wrestle, the outcome is not predetermined, it just naturally flows into one of us submitting.  The roles we fall into then just seem so right.  It allows me to understand people on both sides BDSM pretty well.  It feels like my place whether I'm slapping Lora's ass, pulling her nappy hair, pissing on her or she is doing the same to me.  We transition to showering then making making love because some things are not dominant nor submissive, rather a transition to lovemaking: putting a finger into a bum hole, licking pussy.

Edited by couplers
  • Like 1
  • Hot! 1

On 6/2/2003 at 4:12 PM, alabamafuntonig said:

Have you ever tried watersports

I failed to mention that early in the sexual aspect of my life I was fascinated by a guy pissing and loved to hold his dick while he did so, directing the stream in different directions.  I still do it sometimes.  Does that count as a watersport?

My interest may originate from me having a big clit and long, full inner labia which I hold apart when squatting in nature so as not to spray on my pants and shoes.  Other girls don't seem to have as much a problem in that regard as I do.

• Hot! 2

10 hours ago, couplers said:

hold his dick while he did so, directing the stream in different directions.

OMG that made me laugh because I dated someone who would say Mommy I need to go pee pee. He already knew I had no problem with urinating having peed with him a number of times.  I’m laughing over that memory, he would have me pull his pants down and stand behind him at the toilet and direct his stream. He said he remembered as a little boy his mother would do that. He liked that I would shake the last drops off. 
I learned that a man can’t pee if he has a full erection. I think the body shuts off the pee during sex and only allows a man to ejaculate and not pee. 

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, couplers said:

You should try it; anything can be dom, even being pissed on, if you demand it from the other partner.

When Lora and I start to fight/wrestle, the outcome is not predetermined, it just naturally flows into one of us submitting.  The roles we fall into then just seem so right.  It allows me to understand people on both sides BDSM pretty well.  It feels like my place whether I'm slapping Lora's ass, pulling her nappy hair, pissing on her or she is doing the same to me.  We transition to showering then making making love because some things are not dominant nor submissive, rather a transition to lovemaking: putting a finger into a bum hole, licking pussy.

Oh yeah, Im not afraid to do something if I really want to try it. I was just saying of the people that have asked me to piss on them it was because they viewed me as a Dom and they considered themselves a submissive. I pissed on my previous sub because I enjoy primal play and that was my way of marking her as mine before taking her. Have been trying to fulfill a fantasy that involves water sports for a couple of years now but have not been able to find anyone that wants to help me out. Its a little weird so I will not post here on this forum...?.

11 hours ago, ROCKlandCpl said:

He liked that I would shake the last drops off. 

?No matter how much you jump, shake or dance, the last drop ends up in your pants. ?

You mentioned memories, I dated someone who couldn’t believe I didn’t wipe after peeing, she never saw a man pee and figured we all wiped after peeing. I joked we had a blow dryer do the drying and in the men’s room we used the hand dryer. I convinced her to be my Blow dryer. 

Honey has much more experience with water sports which she has shared with me and that has led to more experimentation at home. I think many couples that shower together have experienced peeing by the partner. 

On 9/13/2021 at 10:47 PM, ROCKlandCpl said:

Peeing is a natural thing, of course peeing on someone isn’t. 

I grew up in house with 2 bathrooms and I had to share on with my brothers. It may sound odd to others that we didn’t always close doors to the bathroom growing up. It had nothing to do with sex when my brothers would urinate with the food open or even with me getting dressed or brushing my teeth in the same bathroom. When I had friends over I had to remind my brothers to close the bathroom door when they peed. Nudity was not flaunted in the house, it also wasn’t a big deal. I never freaked if one of my brothers walked in while I was showering or getting dressed. This was just the way we grew up. 

When I became sexually active I never thought it strange to leave the bathroom closed when I peed with someone I just had sex with. Very early on a boy I was dating closed the door while he peed and I made fun of him. I said I just had your dick in my mouth and your afraid I’m going to see you pee. Possibly because of my brothers I found it strange that most of my boyfriends closed bathroom doors when they peed. I would just sit on the toilet and pee not afraid if you watched. 

I was in High School when someone I was dating said he never saw a girl pee asked if he could watch. I sat on the toilet and he stopped and said can he watch in the shower. Sure!  Peeing is normal, you want to watch go watch.

The first girl I watched pee was my sister. I was in the drying off in the shower and she had to pee, I said only if I could watch, she said no, I said no wait until I’m done. So she did and I did get to watch, and that got me turned on to watching a woman peeing and using the toilet.  I really enjoy watching a woman use the toilet. 

Years ago, one of the house parties we attended had 2 bathrooms, 1 door stayed open to watch & be watched, other one was closed for privacy. 
More than once I got to piss between a woman’s thighs as she peed. 

On 9/3/2021 at 11:21 AM, Aikibobby said:

Which she sat on the toilet to pee I reached between her legs and felt her warm liquid and then rubbed her pussy till she came. 

I’ve done that, very hot. 

On 9/14/2021 at 8:15 PM, ROCKlandCpl said:

a man can’t pee if he has a full erection. I think the body shuts off the pee during sex and only allows a man to ejaculate and not pee. 

Goes to show once again that we women are better at multitasking.

On 9/15/2021 at 7:03 AM, PeeTWheatstraw said:

Its a little weird so I will not post here on this forum.

This forum is weird in its own way, but there are different forums for each particular weirdness.

When I first came to this forum it was such a relief knowing that I wasn't too many standard deviations off the normalcy curve.  I thought that I was the only women whose husband let her have a boyfriend.  It was nice knowing that other couples were trouncing me in that regard.

• Like 1

I've done it where my buddies and me pissed on my GF together.  It's not my thing.  She still does golden showers with guys where they'll piss on her in the shower or piss on her face and in her mouth over the toilet.  It's a domination/humiliation thing.

We don't do watersports per se, but my dear wife is a prolific squirter.  She universally pees before sex, but leaks on me and gushes on my face.  So hot!  The taste is variable and ranges from a dry martini (my favorite) to buttery, to sour and much more bitter.  

I know there have been squirting threads on here for years, and some insist that it's pee, but it's not the same, although I've never consciously tasted pee.  I wouldn't doubt that a girls squirting fluid has urine as a component, but I insist that it's not the same. 

• Like 1

On 7/12/2022 at 6:48 AM, TnA83 said:

We don't do watersports per se, but my dear wife is a prolific squirter.  She universally pees before sex, but leaks on me and gushes on my face.  So hot!  The taste is variable and ranges from a dry martini (my favorite) to buttery, to sour and much more bitter.  

I know there have been squirting threads on here for years, and some insist that it's pee, but it's not the same, although I've never consciously tasted pee.  I wouldn't doubt that a girls squirting fluid has urine as a component, but I insist that it's not the same. 

Missus Enhancer is also a squirter and I agree that it is not the same a pee!  Many will argue that it is and I could care less.  If you have not experienced it you really know nothing about it.  If people don’t want to play because of it then they don’t have to.  We warn all potential play friends.  So far most are quite okay with it.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1