wiscpl

Does size matter to the guys?

For as long as we recognise that we are sexual beings when we are young there has been an underlying myth placed on guys that bigger is better. Hence the reason that most guys are worried about it. I am avgerage, painfully avgerage, and it makes no matter to me if someone else has 2wice the size of me, but it took me years to realize this. I for some strange reason am incredablely small when soft and was very self concious about this in the locker room in high school and college. Since then I have become comfortable with my own body and sexuality that I no longer care about my size in comparison to anyone else. I dont think that a ton of women do either. Besides it isnt the size of the wand it is the magic that the wand posesses...lol (I know I am a dork.)

Here is a view from a single male. Size is a turn on for me, so it would not at all intimidate me to meet with a couple in where the husband has a larger cock than me. I'd be very turned on to see him do his wife.

Also, when I do meet that special someone to spend my life with, if she is open to swinging I would enjoy seeing her with larger men than me. If it would also is a desire of hers.