wiscpl

Does size matter to the guys?

My girl friend and I just had this conversation last night , while we have only been together for about a year we have known each other for about four years. anyway while she has been pleased in the past with other men ( or so she thought) She said the feeling of being completely full and also the ability to hit the real deep spots have pushed her over the edge many times. her exact comment was I never new i could cum that hard and for so long. the only problem is sometimes if shes on top her stomach tends to hurt oh and we have already trashed 3 mattresses.

My wife is exactly like the female half of OhioCouple on the subject. Anything too huge and she will have to turn it down. Painful intercourse would suck. But I dont have a cervix so I cant really tell you what it feels like other than I am told it is rather painful when I hit it. It is her choice as far as I am concerned.

Am I intimidated, jealous, or envious of the male half of another couple overshadows my toothpick? Not at all. We are interested in swinging with people, not from their penises! :)

Size does matter to me. I like a big head on a penis. It is fun to suck and play with. It also feels good on penitration. I love to feel the head when it swells and it is about to blow.

of the way the female genitalia (AKA pussy ) is 'designed', all the sensory nerve endings being within two inches into the Vagina, any perceived greater sence of pleasure from a larger penis is purely psychological.

Actually, I think it's not so much "girth" per se, but rather the ability to properly hit that G spot that's up inside there.

These quotes are partly correct in my estimation.

I have two, yes TWO g-spots inside...one 2 inches in, the other at the sides of my cervix. The 2 inches in one needs manual stimulation for maximum results, the ultimate being ejaculation. A banana-bent penis (as an earlier poster called it) gives a bit of extra stimulation there when utilized for that. The cervix one needs, yes, an average or longer penis to be effective.

About 4 of the men I've been with have been larger men, 9 and 10", and I have to agree they all just pound away and 2 of them would move me into different positions, but it was still pounding away time. Maybe there wasn't enough 'wiggle' room? but I do appreciate a little creativity with the in and out. I consider everything that isn't ultimately banging me deep inside, as foreplay, thus my size preference.

As for large, loose vaginas......I knew a man who overheard 2 men discussing a woman who was, they said, like fucking a bucket of water. This man practically fainted on the spot and considered asking for the woman's name and #, as he loves nothing better than that.

Just my kind of topic.

Men and women both come in different sizes.

Over 90% of men are between 5 and 7 inches.

If you go over this or fall under this then you are abnormal.

Most women have comfortable snug feeling vaginas to men who fall within normal limits.

But there are some women who suffer from vaginal deviances that can leave them tighter than normal or larger than normal.

There are varying degrees of deviancy ranging from a little more spacious or little more snug to insertion is difficult/painful to I could park my Hummer in there.

There isn't a single body part that doesn't come in a variety of sizes. It's just easier to point out on a male. Of course a woman

is more than likely going to be a size queen if that is the only way they can achieve a sense of fullness. But that doesn't mean all women who want a big cocks have a horse pussy either.

But on the other hand I'm between 6.5 and 7 and almost every girl I've been with has had to back up if I become overzealous.

And the ones who didn't ranged from somewhat to definitely bigger down there.

The funny thing is that some of the women on this board finally got to have a taste of having the size of their primary sexual organ brought into question in a less than flattering fashion. So next time you refer to someone you have slept with as "diminutive" they might be out with their buddies comparing your genitalia to something less than flattering as well.

:eek: SIZE does matter to most women despite what they say. Even if your pussy is tight, a 3 inch penis can't possibly satisfy your urge. But, an extremely large penis can have the same effect. It's kinda like a double edged sword to me. My husband has about a 7 incher with nice gurth, and it's just right!

:kiss:

A man's penis can be a fascinating thing...lol:8-0:: ......just look at the great responses on this subject. I have to say that I think my 6.5 incher is an "ok" size. When I see other dicks bigger than mine I'm very impressed because I think that when you get in the 7 inch range and up...now those are big ones in my opinion.

I've been told by women that its not the size of the boat but the motion of the ocean. Personally, i think it just depends on the person........some say it matters, some say it doesn't.........hey, if your happy, who cares?!?

Originally posted by everlast

....any perceived greater sence of pleasure from a larger penis is purely psychological.

As for us... why would you get jealous... I think I'd prefer to video tape:evil:

You are wrong here. I am well hung and I can tell you from my own experiences that many women have gotten more pleasure from my length. I had a girlfriend that has a hard time climaxing with most men....but with me her orgasm starts due to her cervix being stimulated. I can make her climax multiple times in a short period of time. I have also had other women say that they climax more and harder when I "hit bottom".

A large size can also have it's drawbacks as I have tried to have sex with a few women but couldn't get it in within hurting both of us.

My wife tells me that she would have never had sex with me the first night if she had seen my size ahead of time. Now she can't climax with small men.:eek:

I like bigger cocks, but its more important for me to like who they are attached to :-)

It also depends on the position. I have a very good lover thats about 6 inches, that is able to bottom out on me with me on top, he feels wonderful doggy style. Ive been with a few longer men that I wouldnt do doggy style with, because it really hurts (but my best friend loves that) Missionary doesnt seem to have either of those problems. My best sex was with a guy that was about the size and dimensions of a coke can. He got the condom on, entered me soft, then got hard in me :-) Mmmm, was that wonderful sex!

Originally posted by StacyCat

My best sex was with a guy that was about the size and dimensions of a coke can.

Must have been hard on the sheets when you finally pulled his ring tab!

;)

As the M half of TheDuo,I have to admit to enjoying watching my lady having sex with another partner(F,or,M).And as long as she is enjoying it as well,size is of little importance to me.Mine is about 7" at best,but pretty thin.I have no prob hitting the back of her pussy when we fuck but readily accept the fact that a thicker dick 'can' bring her to orgasm at a faster rate.She doesn't like to admit it.(I think its 'cause she doesn't want to hurt my feelings,LOL) But only if she's comfortable with the person(s) that are involved.We have met cpls where the M was nicely hung but acted like an ass when things got going,and where the guy was no more than 5" and was a genuine 'real'person.The choice was obvious as to which cpl we would like to see again.And that goes for either sex also,but thats a different thread.Point being,as with the majority of the rest of you folks,the subject of the size of a mans penis being able to satisfy a woman depends on THAT woman and her compatibility with her partner.We've yet to meet a gal (or guy,;) ) who would have sex with a man 'they' thought was an asshole just because he was well endowed.For Free anyhow!:rofl:

Originally posted by wiscpl

I have a question for the guys here. When you are swinging with other couples does the size of the man your woman is with determine if you keep swinging with them?

Reason I ask this is we swung with a couple whom we seemed to get along great with. After our first encounter we learned from his wife that he had asked about my size. She said while he had me in the girth department I was a bit larger in length. (I'm only slightly longer than average) From then out he didn't seem interested in swinging with us which showed in our second and final encounter.

Ladies your opinions count as much as the men's. What do you think?

It doesn't matter to me. The couple I swing with, I am a little longer and thicker than he, it does not matter to him either.

They asked me to swing with them because she wanted a BBC.

I think our guys are very sensitive to the size issue. I have had multiple men comment on it’s size in swing clubs. If it matter I am white.

I have been called a “circus freak” at the swing club we attend by male partners, that is not an uncommon response for me. At my 20th high school reunion, one guy I had played football with told his wife. “This guy has the biggest dick in the world.” I was shock that after 20 years that is the first comment he would make. One girl said to me after doing it the first time, “I did not know I would be a virgin again”

It’s over 9 inches, very large thick and large with a lot of mass. Yes, it is nice and women’s eyes often light up at the sight of it but there is a down side to it. The love to just hold it and feel the size.

1st) My girlfriend of over 2 years still gets sore.

2nd) I can have anal sex with very few people without hurting them, I often can‘t get the head in them much less the shaft.

3Rd) I have been refused by women based on my size.

4th) It took 3 months before my girlfriend could take me fucking her doggy style.

5Th) I have had no one get it all in their mouth and have never had a person that could make me cum orally.

6th) When I am very excited and extremely hard, very few women can be on top and not have it hurt to the point we have to stop.

7th ) It takes me a long time to build up to the sensation to cum.

8th) Male partners have told their females not to have intercourse with me because of my size.

So I think that answers your question, some people find it intimidating and other have no issue with it. It all depends on who is in the room.

"So I think that answers your question, some people find it intimidating and other have no issue with it. It all depends on who is in the room."

I would agree with that assessment. Personally I don't think I am hung like a donkey or anything, but I do attract a lot of attention at parties and swing clubs from women looking to be with a black man with what they perceive to be a big cock. Also I've come across the odd woman who is truly a "size queen" who wants the biggest cock she can find to (as one woman put it to me) "hurt her good."

Maybe the male half of BiCoupleTN69 might want to try looking some of those women up. :lol:

:kissface: unfortunately gerth/size does matter if....your swinging partner is "Pencilsize" than gerth/size does matter. My man is no Superman, but he is average size 6 and gerth size of a 50 cent coin. We shared a wonderful time with our playcouple prior to, but as we became more intimate I could not concentrate on anything other than my partners gerthsize. His wife was completely satisfied as she rode my husband like a bucking bronco until she finally screamed with pleasure. Watching my husband and his wife was completely satisfying. I did not want to be mean and I rode my partner until he came and thanked him polietly.

I find this a very interesting discussion. My husband and most of the other men we have played with have been of average size, 5" to 6" give or take. This last weekend we played with a single male friend that tops out at the 9" range. I had no problem taking him, but the next day my jaw was so sore I could barely open my mouth. Anyway, it really turn my husband on to see me deep throat a penis that large. I didn't think I could do it, but I did:D

I know this subject is more about vaginal fucking. Size isn't that important to me, I like them all. However, I perfer the average. Not for the way it fills me, but it helps to get my clit hitting their stomach or balls. That's more of a turn on for me. The bigger ones I don't get the clit stimlation:(

As far as women sizes, my husband has commented that most the women we've met feels like he's throwing the weanie down the hall or fucking slush. Me, I do my kegals...daily....a couple dozen times a day. Hubby says he can feel me squeezing his cock when it's inside and that I get a tight grib on things. It's a challenge for me to be tight around any size of dick that comes my way.

Originally posted by customhardtail

I find this a very interesting discussion. My husband and most of the other men we have played with have been of average size, 5" to 6" give or take. This last weekend we played with a single male friend that tops out at the 9" range. I had no problem taking him, but the next day my jaw was so sore I could barely open my mouth. Anyway, it really turn my husband on to see me deep throat a penis that large. I didn't think I could do it, but I did:D

I know this subject is more about vaginal fucking. Size isn't that important to me, I like them all. However, I perfer the average. Not for the way it fills me, but it helps to get my clit hitting their stomach or balls. That's more of a turn on for me. The bigger ones I don't get the clit stimlation:(

As far as women sizes, my husband has commented that most the women we've met feels like he's throwing the weanie down the hall or fucking slush. Me, I do my kegals...daily....a couple dozen times a day. Hubby says he can feel me squeezing his cock when it's inside and that I get a tight grib on things. It's a challenge for me to be tight around any size of dick that comes my way.

Interesting that you are not concerned about cock size for fucking, I thought that "larger" was better for the woman to "get off". I am pushing 8" myself and like to go deep, I also thought it was the motion in addition to size that helped the woman get off.

You learn something new evey day.

Cheers :)

Originally posted by magnum

Interesting that you are not concerned about cock size for fucking, I thought that "larger" was better for the woman to "get off" . . .

And there was I (and others I suspect) thinking that "skilled" and "considerate" were better for the woman to "get off".

Interesting that you are not concerned about cock size for fucking, I thought that "larger" was better for the woman to "get off". I am pushing 8" myself and like to go deep, I also thought it was the motion in addition to size that helped the woman get off.

Cheers :)

I think every women is different....I like alot of clit stimulation along with penetraion. :D I also have gotten very good at my kegals....I can get myself off by just contracting my muscles in nice steady rhythm with no cock. But of coarse it's way better with a cock;)

Originally posted by customhardtail

I think every women is different....I like a lot of clit stimulation along with penetration. :D I also have gotten very good at my kegals....I can get myself off by just contracting my muscles in nice steady rhythm with no cock. But of coarse it's way better with a cock;)

I have been hearing a lot about kegals lately, to my knowledge I have not had the pleasure of experiencing a kegal trained pussy... :) I imagine it is quite the experience.

"I have been hearing a lot about kegals lately, to my knowledge I have not had the pleasure of experiencing a kegal trained pussy... I imagine it is quite the experience. "

It is. It's she's really on her game, she'll be milking you dry. :D

I have been hearing a lot about kegals lately, to my knowledge I have not had the pleasure of experiencing a kegal trained pussy... :) I imagine it is quite the experience.

I don't know about the man side of it but from my side of it, it's great!!!

My husband and I did an experiment last night. He went from using the largest dildo we have to his finger. I could still put the squeeze play on his finger after having the big dong :D

So ladies...Do your kegals!!!;)

Men can do kegals as well to help preformance and staying power.

Think of the muscles you need to you use to cut off the flow when in the middle of the night instead of water hitting water you hear water hitting lid!

:rofl:

Think and concentrate on squeezing those muscles.

I think it depends on the person and how they feel if you are secure in yourself no big deal if not then you shouldn't be here in the first place. To me size does not matter have been with all shapes and sizes as long as he knows how to use it hey who cares. Also my hubby does not seem to care if the guy I am with is bigger or smaller as long as We all have fun, and they treat me with respect.

It is. We played with a couple once, and she was an adept of the "Kegal Arts". Once we got to intercourse, I didn't last very long before popping my cork. :lol:

I will have to ask the next time I am with my swinger friends if she has used the "kegal balls"...;)

How exactly do you measure a penis? Where do you start and end? I've been wondering for awhile. Sounds like some of you have experience in this, since you know your measurements!

Size does matter a little, but for me it is also about how the guy moves. If he has good rhythm, is secure with himself and knows what he wants, and isn't a slob in bed it all comes together.

Well, let me chime in with something. This may sound a little selfish, but the name of the topic is "Do size matter to the guys", so here I go.... ;)

1) I have never had a woman reject me because of my average-sized penis.

2) I have never been able to have an orgasm because of my penis size.

As such, I would think the answer to the question would be a resounding "NO".

Originally posted by sportz

How exactly do you measure a penis? Where do you start and end? I've been wondering for awhile. Sounds like some of you have experience in this, since you know your measurements!

I would refer you to the diagram below. Please note that while some cocks are measured from A to B, and some are measured from C to D, there are those that really have to be measured from E to F.

Originally posted by sportz

Good question, I have always measured mine from the side or top. I am pushing 7.75"- 8". Not sure if there is a right or wrong way to measure.

Measuring "C-to-D" appears to be cheating. I have yet to see a woman penetrated with a scrotum.

But I agree with Brit Pair about "E-to-F". I (unfortunately) know a couple of 6-foot penises. (Um, 1.8 meter-penises for our European friends) :rolleyes:

First of all, it would not bother me at all to swing with a guy who's bigger than me. In fact, I'd love to see the look on my wife's face when he's all the way in.

Second, vaginal volume does make a difference. Although I think bear_n_bunny could have put it more nicely, there are some women who just have more space to work in. My first girlfriend was one of these. When we had sex for the first and only time, I could have gone on indefinitely, because I just wasn't getting a lot of stimulation. Considering that it was my first time, it should have been over in a few minutes. With the reduced stimulation, I was able to go much longer. Nevertheless, this girl who, in her own words, had been with "lots of guys" was very pleased with my average length & girth.

Also in reference to bear_n_bunny's post, is my own take on bleeding after sex. My wife and I worked opposite shifts for several years. We would have dry spells followed by passionate, Olympic-style sex. It wasn't unusual, after a bout of strenuous sex, for her to have some bleeding. Her gynecologist said it was nothing to worry about and that we should slow down and use more lubricant. She was on Depo-Provera at the time, which we believed reduced her own lubrication. Now that she's off the treatments, we have had no such problems. I have no problem believing any part of this story. In fact, if the woman was taking hormone treatments as a result of having a hysterectomy early in life, then reduced lubrication could have contributed to the bleeding.

For those that ask "why all the concern about size" I offer one explanation: for the same reason that women starve themselves to look like fashion models. Just as women have a falsely preconceived notion that all men want waifish women, men have a similarly preconceived notion that all women want a guy who is hung like a horse. The difference is that women can torture their bodies to conform to an unhealthy stereotype. All a guy can do, short of dangerous and often unsuccessful surgery, is to verbally and mentally obsess about the size of his penis. While women stress over the size of their hips, breasts or butts, we stress over the size of our cocks. It's that simple.

In most cases, the first time a young boy compares himself to other body types is in a locker room situation where the offending member is on display for comparison and contrast. Boys in a locker room don't tease boys about the size of their ears. They've seen ears all their life. What they haven't seen is each other's penises. All of a sudden "how fast can you run" or "how much weight can you lift" becomes "what a tiny pecker!". Locker room myths reinforce this stereotype as teenagers boast of things they've never done. Men in adult films and magazines have, until recently, always been of above average size. Since most of those films and magazines were created to please men, one can only assume that the majority of men also want to see guys with large penises. We are conditioned to correlate penis size with sexual prowess. Even today, most men in adult media tend toward the larger side of average. Add to this the sharp contrast among responses to the question "does size matter?", and the end result is inevitable: a gender totally obsessed with the size of our genitals.

Thanks for your honest and thoughtful replies. I agree that the men in the videos are above average in size. I've seen a few penises in my day and haven't had the misfortune to be with a guy as large as those I've seen in videos. I did have a guy who was small in comparison to me, and we did finally just give up because it wasn't doing anything for either of us. It was more girth than length that was the problem, though. The girth is more important to me than the length, within reason. To me, though, size does matter to some extent in my ability to get pleasure from the intercourse itself. The sexual experience as a whole, however, depends on the total person I am with, not just his penis.

What is a swinger wife to do with this problem?

I so hear you tinceltoes :)

After we've met folks and decided that we would like to go further, and so would they, there is always ample opportunity for me to check out their package, which I do. A little grope, grab, something..to get a sense of what might be down there

:D

I can think of twice that the man was less than averagely endowed, and one husband who's wife told me he was just 3" and would I be okay with that? NO..I wouldn't. Not their fault...just not my inclination.

Originally posted by yawanna

there is always ample opportunity for me to check out their package, which I do. A little grope, grab, something..to get a sense of what might be down there

That's okay, so long as you don't mind some guy (or gal) squeezing your breasts to check if they're real, pulling your hair to see if it's a wig, or fingering you on the dancefloor to make sure you were "tight enough".

I have to admit that size does matter to me. I've found that the larger guys have an easier time staying hard when I orgasm. I give a real tight squeeze when I come and I have found that larger guys can hold their own better. :8-0::

Guest Willbfun
Originally posted by wiscpl

I have a question for the guys here. When you are swinging with other couples does the size of the man your woman is with determine if you keep swinging with them?

Ladies your opinions count as much as the mens. What do you think?

Size doesn't matter to me, only that my wife enjoys herself. I won't say that I didn't feel a bit insecure and worried the first time I seen my wife, with a man that was very well endowed. But I never let it bother me, and was glad she enjoyed herself.

But yes I have seen where size has been an issue. Though I'm not well endowed 71/2" and thick. Once the man only wanted to watch me please his wife, and wanted my wife to preform oral on him while he watched, as he did nothing to please her. She quickly joined me and the other lady. And left him to watch. He didn't mind.

On another ocassion my wife was with the man, and he felt he was well endowed. He kept asking my wife if she liked his big c##k? She told be she was enjoying the sex, but after a while she grew tried of this, and told him, that if he thought he had a big one, he better check me out. She said he quickly lost interest. I never knew what was going on, as I was in another room with his gf, When he came into the room and stood and watched awhile. I never thought anything about it. Before long my wife came in, and said we better go. The evening ended, and the lady apologized for her bf. The couple wasn't married, and I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Later the lady called us and wanted to meet again. My wife told her things didn't work out the first time, and she didn't think they would, the next time either. Then the lady told my wife, she wanted to meet alone. My wife agreed. We had a great time. I think she did it to make up to us for such a bad time. My wife said, she was sorry for saying what she did, but she's just not into "talking dirty" and did tell him the truth.

While my wife is content with my average thickness 7", the whole idea of having sex with other people is enjoying something different. To that end, size does matter to a degree.

The largest cock she has had was about 9"-10" and thick. That was many years ago and she said it was extremely painful because of the length. Her ex-husband had a very thin 5", and she never reached orgasm by penetration alone. She said she could barely feel it when he entered her and their sex life was miserable.

Our male playmates have all been in the average category, of 5"- 6" and she has had varying pleasure from them. One, with a thick 5", was very pleasureable and because of that she would like to find a man with a thick 7". Unfortunately, the perfect cock is not always attached to someone you want to get into bed with.

Since we are not interested in couples, I don't think it's unreasonable that she tries for "the thick one" when searching for a male playmate. After all, he is there for her extra-curricular pleasure, while I am the man she wants to live with.

FWIW, I agree there is a huge difference in the size of women's vaginas. I was once with a woman that had difficulty taking my average thickness and it was much too long for her comfort. She was an average size woman who had borne children, so that was not a factor. My ex-wife was huge and there was almost no friction to stimulate me...or her. My current wife is tight to perfection and she must do her exercises religiously, because she can do things with her pussy that I didn't know were possible!

Originally posted by Willbfun

Size doesn't matter to me, only that my wife enjoys herself. I won't say that I didn't feel a bit insecure and worried the first time I seen my wife, with a man that was very well endowed. But I never let it bother me, and was glad she enjoyed herself.

But yes I have seen where size has been an issue. Though I'm not well endowed 71/2" and thick. Once the man only wanted to watch me please his wife, and wanted my wife to preform oral on him while he watched, as he did nothing to please her. She quickly joined me and the other lady. And left him to watch. He didn't mind.

On another ocassion my wife was with the man, and he felt he was well endowed. He kept asking my wife if she liked his big c##k? She told be she was enjoying the sex, but after a while she grew tried of this, and told him, that if he thought he had a big one, he better check me out. She said he quickly lost interest. I never knew what was going on, as I was in another room with his gf, When he came into the room and stood and watched awhile. I never thought anything about it. Before long my wife came in, and said we better go. The evening ended, and the lady apologized for her bf. The couple wasn't married, and I don't know if that had anything to do with it. Later the lady called us and wanted to meet again. My wife told her things didn't work out the first time, and she didn't think they would, the next time either. Then the lady told my wife, she wanted to meet alone. My wife agreed. We had a great time. I think she did it to make up to us for such a bad time. My wife said, she was sorry for saying what she did, but she's just not into "talking dirty" and did tell him the truth.

Hey there, I wonder, you said that you are not well endowed being 7 1/2" and thick.

What do you or your wife consider well endowed? I am 7.75" pushing 8" and I have been told I am well endowed and thick.

The couple I swing with, the wife, thinks I am big.

Just curious. :confused:

Hey there, I wonder, you said that you are not well endowed being 7 1/2" and thick.

What do you or your wife consider well endowed?

Thanks for asking the question that was on my fairly-thin-and-not-quite-six-inches-on-a-good-day mind, Magnum.

Mere mortals like me have to just suck it up and not dwell on remarks like the one made by Willbfun. I only wish I had his thick 7-1/2" to suffer with.

Good thing I married a woman who, given her own internal size, is convinced I'm "big!"

Hi, this is Amy. Most of my girlfriends talk about size as though it's important, but I can say that I never really noticed a difference. Most guys I've dated, and some were pretty tall guys, seemed about the same size. It was never something I ever even really thought about. I would say 6 inches or a little less. As far as Im concerned, bigger would just mean more painful. Mike is no bigger than average, but even that can hurt without enough lubrication. I don't orgasm through intercourse, even though I enjoy it very much. So to me its more about the guy knowing how to bring me to orgasm rather than his physical size.:)

Guest Willbfun

Magnum,

I know this is a touchy subject. And yes I have had a few women comment on my size. And I'm not trying to boost in any way. The fact is, I have seen a couple of guys with 10" or more, and I look small compared to them, as maybe 5-6" might look small compared to me. So I might say, I am a little over average, but don't feel like that is big. The minute I start thinking I'm big, someone's going to pull out 9-10" and and that won't bother me.

As far as what me, or my wife consider big. I would say over 9 inches. My wife has been with one guy 10+ and couldn't take the entire length, and he was very gentle and tried not to cause her any pain. And she thought he was one of the better lovers, she had.

10+?!? DAMN!!!!! I bet that's a sight. I'd be happy with 7 or 8. :lol:

My hubby and I have been reading this post and he is of the mind that he doenst really care as long as I am having a good time ( he says it much cruder than that :) ) he is fine . His opinion is important in who we play with as much as mine is its 50 / 50 he can say no I can say no for us its the only way it would work.

As for me I cant really say size has a big say on if we see them again ..if used correctly I can have a good time with a pinky finger :)

I think I am Joe Average and can be fairly confident in this because of a few trips to Hedo. Anyway my wife loves my dick and I dont feel like anything much smaller would be fun for her. So if I could see before hand I would definatly choose my size or larger.

I would not be bothered. I have six and I have taped her depths to only 7 with a toy. She has told me to fill her all the way up hurts. Surrender Humm... the sadist in me would love to see her have to take 10!

Size does matter to me. When my husband and I go out, we do the usual routine on visiting cpl. first then go from there on the next visit to a motel. I am a person who likes both oral and intercourse but lately with the past 3 men I only got oral because the men were too small to perform otherwise down below. I guess I was lucky to get that.

I always think after going through 3 men and their size I have a curse put on me so my self-esteem is down because I think I will get the same all the time. I can not just sit there while on the first visit have the male pull down his pants and show me what his package looks like. I do not like the idea of reading measurements online because numbers are deceiving. Just like a pic. Ug!

What is a swinger wife to do with this problem?

When you have men who are no bigger than 5 inches and girth size of a hotdog, I can not enjoy myself. As for how the men feel, I am not them so I can not tell you.

Thanks for your input.

Tinceltoes

I'm really kinda shocked to find a comment like this on this board... :nono: I'm wondering, are you in this for the pleasure principle for everyone or just for yourself? You say that you don't know how the men feel...You sure about that? My perception of this is that you're getting these guys hard, taking a peek and then passing judgement on whether or not they are big enough or good enough to be with you, and if you find them lacking, denying them even the chance to even try to pleasure you. How can you say that you don't know how they feel?! :mad:

Did you ever think that it's not them that has a problem, but you? Before I got married I was with one guy who was 91/2 inches, and one guy who was 11 and almost as big around as a pop can...but I was also with guys who were no where near those sizes. But did I say oh no, I'm sorry, "Don't want no short dick man", hell no! I found ways to move and things to do while they were inside me to compensate for both of us and let me tell you I learned how to have a damn good time!

Just how would you feel if you were with a man and he said to you, 'I'm sorry, but your pussy just isn't gonna be big enough to satisfy me, I've seen women built like you before and I just know this isn't gonna work. But hey babe, as a consolation, you can blow me. So how would you feel? And another thing, yes, I do think you're jinxed, you need to learn to appreciate people despite their 'short comings'. :rollseyes

You know, if you like big dick, great! But maybe you should ask about the goods before you get down to handling them. Now if you've been lied to, then yes, you definately have a right to be totally peeved and I appologize for the above and I'll write a rant on men, lying and getting over their insecurities...but there isn't really anyone on this board that it would apply to anyone specific since most seem quite secure with who and what they are.