Big Rock

New here and very troubled...How do I do this?

You don't, a Moderator will.

Alura

Thank you, I thought I had to delete it or something.

Nope! It will be in cyber-space forever. If it is closed, people will be able to read it but not post.

Alura

Nope! It will be in cyber-space forever. If it is closed, people will be able to read it but not post.

Alura

Ahhh, immortality, at last!!!!:lol:

Before this thread dissappears, I want to thank , all of those thoughtful posters who have given me a lot of insight into the swinger lifestyle and have been gracious and honest to me in my troubles. If I have given offense to anyone here, I also want to apologize and ask for patience. I have never been in anything like this situation, and so have been hit pretty hard by it. Never in my life have I been cheated on, so I don't know how to deal with it, so sometimes I get impatient and coarse (Marine training I suppose) but I assure you that I have nothing but respect for ALL of you that have posted. Thanks again......Rocky

And I hope you enjoyed your little trolling session. Seems like a lot of work for whatever enjoyment you got out of it, but to each his own, right?

And I hope you enjoyed your little trolling session. Seems like a lot of work for whatever enjoyment you got out of it, but to each his own, right?
I'll thank you, too, JandT Elkhart. Passive agressives need love too. ;):)

Some of you may have read my other two posts and so know about my original situation, so I won't go into it here. I've been talking with another woman, who is a member of my EX-GF's group, and she has asked if I would like to party with her while her Husband watches. She is a very hot Lady , lower to mid-40's, very well built. Her husband is all for it and I admit I would really like to play with her. Her husband watching isn't an issue, but because she is in the same group as my EX-GF, I don't know what the proper procedure is with regards to her (my ex). Do I tell her or not? If she wasn't in this couple's group, and since we are split up, I would most probably not tell her. Since she IS in this couple's group/club, are the couple bound to tell her what is happening? I don't want my ExGf saying that I blindsided her like she did me. I just want to have some fun with a very hot cougar.

This thread, and I only read parts brings up so many questions and problems with how people view their relationships.

The idea that trust is somehow unrepairable after a sexual encounter is so deeply ingrained in our society, yet makes no sense. Our society is so afraid of sex, so scared of sex, so controlled by sex. God, I think swingers are some of the most well adjusted people I know, we/they seem to get it in a very positive and life affirming way. We have a healthy and appropriate attitude towards sex, not giving it too much control on our relationships, understanding what and how sex fits into our lives.

People in relationships do things that can erode a partners trust that have nothing to do with sex/swinging/infidelity and yet those are often forgiven, but not anything related to sex. What about:

a partner that spends to much money jeopardizing a families financial well being

a partner that is disrespectful to another, or a child or friends

a partner that beats or humiliates another publicly

a partner that simple ignores another

a partner that partakes in dangerous activities

Do you see where I'm going here. Relationships are very complex and at their core require a deep love of one another that can withstand all the shit that happens throughout. I for one wouldn't immediately divorce my wife over an infidelity. Frankly, I'd want to explore what went wrong, why did she feel the need to go outside, what wasn't I providing etc.

Now for many men, I'd look weak, but that's just ego's talking. Maybe it would be the beginning of the end, but not because of the infidelity itself. That is a symptom not a cause.

As far as re-connecting after swinging, or a business trip or a particularly difficult week. Oh my god, that is one of the greatest parts of a healthy and happy long term relationship. My wife and I depend upon each other to provide stability and comfort in our life. Re-connecting is not a sigh of a problem, but of a deep and wonderful friendship.

Re-connecting for us after swinging is similar to reconnecting after one of us has been traveling. We want to hear about the adventure, we want to participate at least vicariously, we want to provide a place to let our any positive and negative feelings that may have come, we want to get on the same page and take on the next day TOGETHER. Re-connecting is our opportunity to continue to be A COUPLE.

That in my book is what being in a relationship is.

Big Rock, (interesting handle you've chosen). You're young and I'd say driven a lot by your emotions and ego. I agree that you should not be in this relationship, and I'd suggest you consider what happened carefully. Not from the perspective that SHE DID SOMETHING TO YOU, but rather what do you bring to the relationship. You are as much the perpetrator as the victim here.

We are all both to some degree.

Good luck!

• Like 2

As a rule, what we do with any couple or single is between us and that couple or single, only. We don't kiss and tell out of respect of others privacy. Others do talk however, and there is not much we can do about that. You are being invited by a couple for sex I presume in a solo setting. I would keep it that way, on your part, and the best protocol is to ask them how they feel about anyone knowing. Good communication is important between couples as well as playmates. Your understandings need to come from this couple. There is so many viewpoints and discretions that vary with couples but if you will read a few archived forums you will get a general consensus.

As far as your ex. Well its like you said, shes your ex now. Respect her privacy, neither of you have any need of the others permission or knowledge. Its cut and dry, no grey area.

fun4ds

If you and your ex are through, for good, then what does it matter if she feels 'blindsided' by this? I get that you don't want to hurt her, but if you are no longer together then she has no reasonable expectation that you won't move on. Whether she has accepted that you are no longer together is another matter.

If you are actually concerned about hurting her, then I would avoid getting involved with any of her group. Go find some other people to enjoy spending time with :) Too much potential drama to come from fucking her friends/playmates.

For someone who bemoaned his turmoil over the betrayal of his GF due to her lack of honesty about her activities in the lifestyle and her indiscretion with her exhusband over the last week I find it ironic to say the least that "suddenly" you're getting invites from mutual friends to participate in a 3some situation.....hmmm you break up with her and turn to the lifestyle? Since when exactly did these "friends" decide you had the slightest interest in this type of private party?????I'd also say you made a miraculous recovery to go from "love" to "lifestyle" in a mater of days.

Frankly I don't think this is the time to engage in lifestyle parties and recommend that if this is what you truly desire you wait until you have your head screwed on straight.

I smell a set up on this one and for that matter I would think you're trying to "pay " her back by dallying in the lifestyle with her own friends.

And for the record I call Bullshit the more I read the less I believe.

signed,

That gullible dumb blonde next door.

I'll try to answer both sLevin and fun4 at the same time. The couple and I are getting together this evening for drinks and to talk about any issues/boundaries we might have and also to get comfortable with each other. I'm not really concerned with my EX's opinion, but want to be open and aboveboard, for the couple's sake. They are, after all, the ones who are in the group with her, not me. I really don't have a dog in this fight. I misspoke in my first post. It's not that I wouldn't tell her, it's that I wouldn't make a point of telling her. If she finds out from other sources, or if the couple feel obliged to tell her, I don't care. But I guess that's one of the points we will have to talk about.

I never watched soap operas and now I know why but Does anyone know what time the seduction from her alien sister from Mars will be joining this party I'd sure hate to miss that episode!

I've gone full circle from sympathy to laughing out loud, seriously I thank you Bigrock your little "drama" it's frankly very amusing and completely unbelievable.

Off to finish reading this weeks National Enquire so this "forum" might be a bit more believable.

The dumb blonde next door.

• Like 1

I never watched soap operas and now I know why but Does anyone know what time the seduction from her alien sister from Mars will be joining this party I'd sure hate to miss that episode!

I've gone full circle from sympathy to laughing out loud, seriously I thank you Bigrock your little "drama" it's frankly very amusing and completely unbelievable.

Off to finish reading this weeks National Enquire so this "forum" might be a bit more believable.

The dumb blonde next door.

Well, Savandwin you can believe it or not. Last I looked, it was a free country.:) It's not like I pulled the wool over anyone's eyes, or anything. I told her, the posters and anyone else who would listen, that I was going to consider myself a free agent, so that means exactly that. You look at my posts, and yes, I was undecided, but I bent wayyyy over backwards for her, and now it's time to bend the other way. This couple was the FIRST to offer apologies, the first to call what she did, cheating (which is what it was), and the first to point out this web-site. Some of the posters have already judged me, and found me to be too vanilla, but if you will read my posts with attention, I've never said anything bad about the lifestyle, only some of it's practices. Do I enjoy having the moral high-ground over her? Yep, I do. Am I going to make her jump through hoops? possibly, if........ I want to get back with her. I probably won't though, because I don't think reconciliation is going to happen. So, there it is. Believe it or not, like it or not. I'm going to have some fun with a couple of honest people for a change, and I'm cool with that.

It's time for some validation Big Rock. If what you say is true and if you really want help thats beneficial, lets take this to the next step.

Ask this couple or any one from the swingers group, even your EX if she is trying this hard to communicate with you, to validate what you say is true by visiting the Swingers Board (anonymously). Mrsfun and I know many friends in the lifestyle that would, and have/still do visit here. You might be surprised who might be known in your area. ALL swingers have internet access, period.

If you'd like, Mrsfun and I would gladly speak to your ex GF on the phone. Our swinger hot line is just a PM away, but there better be a woman on the other end. Thats protocol, always has been & always will be when contacting a single male who claims to know a female swinger. I have been honest with you all along, we are pro relationship, we're swingers, so its not like we could damage anything now.

One more thing.

You ever notice when geese fly in a V formation there is always one side thats longer than the other.... do you know why that is ?

You ever notice when geese fly in a V formation there is always one side thats longer than the other.... do you know why that is ?

I always thought it was because Father Sky didn't want his view of Mother Earth to be obstructed in a predictable way, Mr. Fun. Uncle Blind Bear told me that when I was very young.

Alura

I always thought it was because Father Sky didn't want his view of Mother Earth to be obstructed in a predictable way, Mr. Fun. Uncle Blind Bear told me that when I was very young.

Alura

Uncle Blind Bear must have been allot like my Grandfather, Al. He told me I could learn allot about people, by watching animals. So I did....

Problem is, Mr. Fun, that it's easy to come to like the animals better.

Stands Firm With Pony

Bigrock indeed it is a free country and like you I have strong opinions but when I step out on a limb I do so with eyes wide open and a safety net of honesty and integrity.

Lets rehash your little soap opera for a minute. First your the poor guy whose soon to be wife not only cheated on him with her ex she did so at a swingers party at her home. You judging noone (of course) ride your high horse on this little episode. Next we know she is stalking you, friends calling , her family ect. begging you to take her back. Then as our story continues you dump her......... Next we hear your misconceptions swinging snd the dirty smells and sounds . Lets not forget the judgement on "reconnecting" and how our relationships must be disconnected to start with. Things you'd have not the slightest idea about in your vanilla world. Fade to mere days later and "suddenly" you're being offer the opportunity to play with some guys wife who just happens to be friends with dumped " girlfriend. What to do, what to do??? Then we hear oh by the way you have been involved in numerous gang bangs and 3 somes already and in fact have been banging your own ex wife ....of course not since you became serious with the GF ! . Fade to next scene ........Of course NOW you have experience , you'd need to so you can justify your own negative statements regarding swinging. Also how exciting that now that you dumped the GF you can go back to banging your ex wife and your ex girlfriends who of course are still desperate for your sexual charms and who of course who YOU dumped ......remember now you have never been dumped before and had sooo much experience , women everywhere still want you. You following me on all this? Hmmmmm now then if you're with me so far, lets get back to the orginal post on how she never discussed this with you and how your sooo openminded you'd have tried to understand and maybe work towards a swingers life with her. But she never brought it up and poor you had to walk right into her being banged by her ex while she went down on a old lady !!!

Lets see here now who lied to who ? Who with held what from who ? If there is the slightest truth to anything you've told us which I sincerely doubt sounds to me like you got exactly what you deserve. Whatever you were thinking to call love (excuse me there you've continuely said how much you LIKED her ) was build on lies and secrets. Clearly neither of you has any idea who the other person is; perhaps both of your Exs should have a conversation and you all can get together for a nice "banging" and leave the honest swingers out of your drama.

A word of advice next time write your drama story out so you know it ALL MAKES SENSE before bringing it to these nice people who have shared their advice and concern with you only to be repaid with your hostility anytine you didn't agree.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!

There's a catagory for your creative writing skills called fantasies.

The commericial is over now lets get back to the soap opera ; I just can't wait to see what happens next..............

The DUMB BLONDE

I'm sorry... The answer is quite simple.

Trust, Honesty, Communication and understanding are what makes any relatioship last... Without those things no relationship can exist. ESPECIALLY through swinging.

the fact that she was doing this behind your back would totally make me uneasy.

It's not WHAT she did... it's the way in which she went about it.

And the way she went about it was that she didn't trust you to understand. She wasn't willing to open up to you about her true feelings and who she was. etc. etc.

Run... don't walk.

Problem is, Brian, that it's easy to come to like the animals better.

Stands Firm With Pony

One only likes animals because you don't know what they are thinking. I can assure you its disgusting, their mental imagery is as offensive as a bucket of carp left out in the sun behind the stands at a Kenny Rogers concert in July.

They leave carp in buckets at those concerts????Ughhhh !!!

Now I'm scared really really scared (wonder if that's in the National Enquire )

Off to see if I can read my Cat's mind somehow he seems more intelligent than so many people and I bet he has a good "story " to tell me.

Dumb Blonde Next Door

They leave carp in buckets at those concerts????Ughhhh !!!

Now I'm scared really really scared (wonder if that's in the National Enquire )

Off to see if I can read my Cat's mind somehow he seems more intelligent than so many people and I bet he has a good "story " to tell me.

Dumb Blonde Next Door

Never confuse conviction with wisdom, such is the path to ruin.

Savandwin and fun4 . If you don't believe me or want to help, WHY ARE YOU HERE? There are plenty of other threads for you to judge and attempt to browbeat, are"t there? You are free to believe or disbelieve anything you want. I don't have to prove anything to you or anybody else. I came here asking for advice, which is freely given and freely used or not. Nobody forced you to give it, nobody should force me to use it. You seem to have a very strong sense of entitlement, which has made you judge , jury and executioner. I've been "on trial", since I've been here, but not any more. I will not be recommending this site to others. It has been a tumultuous week and I'm ready to relax, so you vigilantes can stand down, with the satisfaction of a job well done. Thanks again to those who helped. See Ya!!

Big Rock the problem is your story makes very little logical sense.

When I first read your story my trollsense was tingling, we get fantasy posters here, inventing problems just to hear our take on it. This is why I said 'dear penthouse letters', but I decided to take a chance and explain how something like you thought COULD happen even though I found it to be an unlikely situation. I'd give that maybe a 20% chance of being real. Now 20% chance is still big enough I can't just dismiss it.

Then you get into the idea of how to handle this and that seemed legit enough.

Then they all start calling you, including her swing group? This just seems even more improbable than the first scenario. And it wasn't even her swing group but also family and her boss? What did she say to them to get them to call you? 'Hey my fiance saw me getting tag teamed, and I need him to know how great a gal I am, could you call him?'

Now MAYBE her swing group would do that, IF they were closer to poly than swingers, unexpected under the circumstances, but her boss? She should be terrified to have vanilla people call you, why? You are a pissed off guy, so they call you and what do you say? "Oh shes a great gal eh? Ask her why when I came home she was having sex with two people at the same time while others were there watching and having sex with each other!"

So I give this scenario only a 5% chance of being real.

But then, only a few short days after all this happens, someone calls you for a threesome!

IT DOESN'T work that way. Hey lets take a traumatized male and invite him for a threesome! We can't find any other men to do me, being in a swingers group on all so lets have the guy who just broke up with our friend for swinging over for sex!

I give this less than an 1% chance but lets be fair, maybe you live in an area with water quality issues so thats a 5%.

.2 *.05 *.05 = .05% of this being 100% real.

Now this story would have made a lot more sense if you went from the angle of getting back with her and becoming a swinger, that would be believable, maybe she would invite a female friend over, and you could work your stories from there.

This is just bizzaro land, and if this is indeed your real situation, GET OUT NOW, because you are surrounded by freaks.

This is just bizzaro land, and if this is indeed your real situation, GET OUT NOW, because you are surrounded by freaks.

If it's real, he loves the drama. You can see in his responses his love for conflict, drama and being the center of attention. If it's true he creates the situations subconsciously and manipulates things so he is getting as much attention (positive or negative) as he can. Add to that the double standards inherent in his views on sex and you have a great setup for more drama with his sexually free girlfriends or wives.

If it's true.

Wait...I still want to hear about the carp ! Now that was making an interesting story. (still laughing over that visual) Thanks your humor is always a bonus and appreciated.

The not so dumb after all dumb blonde!

Wait...I still want to hear about the carp ! Now that was making an interesting story. (still laughing over that visual) Thanks your humor is always a bonus and appreciated.

The not so dumb after all dumb blonde!

That's funny and reminds me that we always say, with all that goes on when we host, thank God the cat can't talk. I'm surprised she's not blind by now.

LOL our 2 cats "talk" a lot and I always wonder what exactly goes thru their little minds but I agree.......thank god they can't !!!

Mrs Sav

Bigrock indeed it is a free country and like you I have strong opinions but when I step out on a limb I do so with eyes wide open and a safety net of honesty and integrity.

Lets rehash your little soap opera for a minute. First your the poor guy whose soon to be wife not only cheated on him with her ex she did so at a swingers party at her home. You judging noone (of course) ride your high horse on this little episode. Next we know she is stalking you, friends calling , her family ect. begging you to take her back. Then as our story continues you dump her......... Next we hear your misconceptions swinging snd the dirty smells and sounds . Lets not forget the judgement on "reconnecting" and how our relationships must be disconnected to start with. Things you'd have not the slightest idea about in your vanilla world. Fade to mere days later and "suddenly" you're being offer the opportunity to play with some guys wife who just happens to be friends with dumped " girlfriend. What to do, what to do??? Then we hear oh by the way you have been involved in numerous gang bangs and 3 somes already and in fact have been banging your own ex wife ....of course not since you became serious with the GF ! . Fade to next scene ........Of course NOW you have experience , you'd need to so you can justify your own negative statements regarding swinging. Also how exciting that now that you dumped the GF you can go back to banging your ex wife and your ex girlfriends who of course are still desperate for your sexual charms and who of course who YOU dumped ......remember now you have never been dumped before and had sooo much experience , women everywhere still want you. You following me on all this? Hmmmmm now then if you're with me so far, lets get back to the orginal post on how she never discussed this with you and how your sooo openminded you'd have tried to understand and maybe work towards a swingers life with her. But she never brought it up and poor you had to walk right into her being banged by her ex while she went down on a old lady !!!

Lets see here now who lied to who ? Who with held what from who ? If there is the slightest truth to anything you've told us which I sincerely doubt sounds to me like you got exactly what you deserve. Whatever you were thinking to call love (excuse me there you've continuely said how much you LIKED her ) was build on lies and secrets. Clearly neither of you has any idea who the other person is; perhaps both of your Exs should have a conversation and you all can get together for a nice "banging" and leave the honest swingers out of your drama.

A word of advice next time write your drama story out so you know it ALL MAKES SENSE before bringing it to these nice people who have shared their advice and concern with you only to be repaid with your hostility anytine you didn't agree.

Oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive!

There's a catagory for your creative writing skills called fantasies.

The commericial is over now lets get back to the soap opera ; I just can't wait to see what happens next..............

The DUMB BLONDE

Bravo!!! You have said what I was going to say. I agree with you in all! Sometimes we meet someone like Big Rock, it's life...

One only likes animals because you don't know what they are thinking. I can assure you its disgusting, their mental imagery is as offensive as a bucket of carp left out in the sun behind the stands at a Kenny Rogers concert in July.
Well, I suppose that makes one feel better, before killing something and eating it. Or, running over an animal and feeling the thud, yet driving on like nothing happened. I could introduce you to a few people, who see through those eyes as well. Of course, they're all psychopathic killers. :eek:

I prefer a shared spirit in the death of my prey or victims. With Me, understanding its life, and it, understanding mine.... It helps to "silence the lambs" ;)

Oleg & Lena,

I appreciate the Bravo...so often people plod ahead like cattle blindly following the footsteps of those ahead of them without giving thought to where they're going or why. If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck it's probably a duck but it always pays to look closer and judge for yourself. It might have lots of feathers and make a lot of noise but it just might be a chicken or vulture hiding under there.

Mrs Sav

For those who tried to help, My GF and I are back together. She has shown that she wants to be with me, and is willing to do what it takes for that to happen. We are going to couples counseling, and are working on both of our issues. What will happen within the lifestyle, only time will tell, but we won't be doing anything until we have worked out our problems, and she has proven her trustworthiness. She is determined to prove herself, and I'm willing to give it a shot.

For those who tried to help, My GF and I are back together. She has shown that she wants to be with me, and is willing to do what it takes for that to happen. We are going to couples counseling, and are working on both of our issues. What will happen within the lifestyle, only time will tell, but we won't be doing anything until we have worked out our problems, and she has proven her trustworthiness. She is determined to prove herself, and I'm willing to give it a shot.

That's good news to hear, Rocky. I hope all works out for the two of you and y'all live happily ever after. The best of luck!

Alura

That is great to hear! Goodluck!

Okay, but rest assured the thing about a con-artist is that they'll do anything and say anything to keep running the 'con'.

Oh, just my point of view, but dating is for learning whether someone is worthy of a life together for marriage. If not, then you move on. You don't get counseling for dating. You get counseling when there's a marriage and a family at stake.

Probably a mistake. First instincts are usually right.
You aren't the first people to tell me this, and you probably won't be the last,:) But I feel that I have to try.

Thanks, Alura and WIt, I'll try to make it work. Carter we are into the relationship somewhat more than just dating, but I do see your point, and will keep both eyes open, Thanks.

Love is never having to be wary.

I agree with this , in principle, but the situation dictates the added caution.

“Thaw with her gentle persuasion is more powerful than Thor with his hammer. The one melts, the other breaks into pieces.” Just don't call me Loki.

“Thaw with her gentle persuasion is more powerful than Thor with his hammer. The one melts, the other breaks into pieces.” Just don't call me Loki.
I know, I know:rolleyes: But I care enogh to be persuaded, so I'm going to try with her. Her history is one of integrity and class, so hopefully this was a "one off", never to be repeated. If it IS repeated, I can always walk, then.

Reminds me of the "Halloween "movie s there's always a sequel. No matter what ending they write for us they can still create a whole new movie with a cast of characters I had hoped were finished.

I'm gonna go get some popcorn !

Mrs Sav

• Like 2

Well big rock, it's your life and hers, BUT...

I am actually not happy about the reunion, based on the conversation so far.

I believe that a healthy relationship requires some level of a balance of power. Without that, someone is going to be the victim and someone the oppressor.

I'm afraid that she is in for a difficult time. You are wielding all the power and so far you've let even us know it.

"She has shown that she wants to be with me, and is willing to do what it takes for that to happen. and "She has shown that she wants to be with me, and is willing to do what it takes for that to happen."

I just hope no one gets really hurt.

S

Okay, but rest assured the thing about a con-artist is that they'll do anything and say anything to keep running the 'con'.

Oh, just my point of view, but dating is for learning whether someone is worthy of a life together for marriage. If not, then you move on. You don't get counseling for dating. You get counseling when there's a marriage and a family at stake.

They indicated they are getting couples counseling. That's a very positive step. Many people aren't raised with true relationship skills. Seeing a counselor before getting married is hardly a negative thing.

They indicated they are getting couples counseling. That's a very positive step. Many people aren't raised with true relationship skills. Seeing a counselor before getting married is hardly a negative thing.
To be honest, bbarnsworth, the counseling wasn't my idea, it was hers. She has been in IC for a couple of years after her divorce. It was her suggestion that I go, and it has helped, after 2 meetings.

A new chapter in the troll's soap opera, and you guys are all still falling for it. I will keep an eye on this thread if only for the entertainment value!

Well big rock, it's your life and hers, BUT...

I am actually not happy about the reunion, based on the conversation so far.

I believe that a healthy relationship requires some level of a balance of power. Without that, someone is going to be the victim and someone the oppressor.

I'm afraid that she is in for a difficult time. You are wielding all the power and so far you've let even us know it.

"She has shown that she wants to be with me, and is willing to do what it takes for that to happen. and "She has shown that she wants to be with me, and is willing to do what it takes for that to happen."

I just hope no one gets really hurt.

S

I don't really feel as if I'm wielding any "power", she is the one who is suggesting ways to straighten this situation out, and I'm going along with it. If I was truly "in the drivers seat", I probably wouldn't be so nervous about what is going on. I guess I'm as likely to get hurt as she is.

I'm so dang curious what exactly he will tell her about his "banging" a friend of hers in a 3 some mere days after his poor little heart got broken. I also wonder if he'll tell her he was excited to go back to "banging" his exwife and exgirlfriends .........since of course they were still desiring him and he had continued these little relationships for just that purpose. Oh and lets not forget ALL his experiences back on the farm with "3somes and gang bangs and all those dirty sweaty smelly bodies ". I wonder how long it will be before her ex and ALL his ex's all get together for one big happy free for all.........now there would be a happily ever after lol.

Oh the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive...................Oh sorry I'm not writing this story....please carry on. I've got to stock up on Raid the spider is on the move.

Mrs Sav