ViSexual

Is male bisexuality an evolving thing?

I think male bisexuality is a lot more acceptable in 2016. Have had this discussion before and I think it is largely do to the evolution of society. Younger folks of today are a lot more open minded than previous generations.

I have to say we are wary of bi males who are married. It is hard to sort out the men with hall passes and those who are on the side so to speak.

I agree, too many cheaters and after the amout of time and effort it took for my wife and I to work it out openly and honestly, I am NOT going to play with a cheater!

Some guys will let you talk to their wives (but who knows if it is really her), for me, I just hope I come across as honest as my wife is not up for vetting me to others. Also, I have been on the sites I use for hookup for along time, there is a running history of our process...

OK, I think one reason a man will try it is to learn what his wife or girlfriends experience when they do it to him. So, guys, aren't you also curious about the whole experience they feel? I've admitted, for years, that I was 'curious'..., now I'm beginning to be completely 'curious'! :)

The male 1/2 of J&Wu really enjoys the opposite sex however occasionally over the years has seen an erect penis he would like to play with! The one time I asked a couple years ago I was turned down. I will look forward to the guys being more open about play with other guys. I too have always been "curious" see what it feels like to give head and receive anal, don't particularly need to give the latter.

• Like 1

I agree with this a lot. I have no objection to any form of honestly expressed sexuality, even if I , myself , do not want to participate. I do NOT want to touch another man's junk, or have contact with another man's sperm. But....that is MY issue, not anybody else's. I have tried gay sex a couple of times on the understanding that it would be as if the other person was female. What I discovered is that a guy's mouth on my cock feels much like a woman's, and that a guy's ass feels like a woman's ass from the inside. So, for me, the issue is reciprocity. I am not willing to suck another man or allow another man to fuck me, so it would be hypocritical for me to become involved with a gay or Bi male. But I fully support those who are into it.

Much to the contrary I think you would find someone such as yourself in high demand. A "top". Just look at how many Craigslist ads say no reciprocation needed/wanted.

Can't add anything to the Craigs List comment. My take is most of the men on the swinger web sites looking for a 'top' are into cuckold activities. In talking to them complex role playing, humiliation, & some other oddball activities come up. I'm not much of a actor & its not my thing so cant comment of where that leads. I still will participate in a threesome or foursome that includes a straight male, but have not had any interest in pleasuring a man who cannot recip.

Whether or not the sub guy agrees to no reciprocation, is immaterial to my feelings of hypocrisy . I do not like gay sex, for myself, so for me to involve myself in it would be dishonest. But that is beside the point. I actually envisage a time where words like gay or straight will have very little relevance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By NerdsAreFun
      Some stats on the swinging world.  Interesting that a slim majority (50.2%) of men now identify as bi.  65.8% in the 18-39 age group.  I think the days of that being a closeted thing in the swinger world are coming to an end.  Also surprised me that 80.5% were soft swap only.
      https://swingershelp.com/swinger-survey-results-2022/

And they also provide a list of most popular swinging sites in various cities.
      https://swingershelp.com/popular-swinging-dating-sites/
    • By TNNFORFUN
      Hello everybody.  Married MW couple for 18 years today.  We have been out of the LS for 5 years but prior to that we where in the life style for about 10 years and had a great time.  We are in our mid forties and going on the bliss cruise in November.  This will be our first swinger cruise. 

The question is, How is mm bisexual play seen in the LS community on this Cruise? 

In our past experience it was always accepted FF bi play but MM was pretty frowned upon.  My husband and I have had a couple MMF in the past and had a great time.  We are hopping to find that again.  There is something  that I just love watching him get it from another guy and sharing the other guy orally together.

Any and all comments greatly appreciated and recommendations encouraged. 

• By lott
      I was reading an article where the person said that she witnessed a gangbang and felt it was very homoerotic and maybe the men had latent homosexual tendencies.

I don't feel that way, I just like to see a woman get pleased and get as sexual with a lot of men but I was wondering does anyone think what the writer of the article stated was true in a sense?.
    • By 19Wolf-Man51
      My wife knows. I don't know how you can keep it quiet!
    • By Erotics
      I'm as straight as an arrow and never even looked at another man in a sexual way. We play as a couple and have had regular 3somes (mfm) which she thoroughly enjoy. The focus is always on her, giving her pleasure and making sure she is having fun.

Recently we were in a 3some with this gent and while we were playing (foreplay) he asked me whether I have ever been touched by or touch another man myself. The answer was no.

He then dared me to touch him, which I then proceeded to do. Funny enough, it was not so weird as I thought it would be and although it felt strange, at the same time it felt familiar.

I then proceeded to keep his dick in my hand and point it towards her mouth while she was blowing him. He did the same with me while she was blowing me later.

Suddenly it was not strange anymore and I even guided his cock into her pussy later on. It all felt so natural in the situation. Fun was had by all 3 of us and it did not gross me out or even the wife.

We (me and wife) had a discussion afterwards and she said she found it actually very kinky and she would like to see me in a male-male experience. Ever since it has been playing in my head and I don't know what to think.

Touching is one thing, but actually going down on someone is something totally different (or is it not?)

Although I still don't look at men in a sexual way, I found myself thinking about this a lot. A part of me says don't do it, you don't find men sexually attractive, but a part of my tell me to not to knock it and try it at least once and then make up my mind.

The wife said that she became bisexual by also experimenting and only later become attracted to females as she became accustomed to the situation.

Do you think I should proceed and experiment?

I don't think I have the guts to take a cock in my mouth and suck it, but a part of me tells me I have the guts and should go ahead. I know it would be big visual turn-on for the wife and I would do anything to turn her on...just not sure about sucking a cock to turn her on. LOL

To be honest, I'm very nervous.