JipiNat

Any Bi-Bi couples here?

There are lots of bi guys here.... Not much else to do here and many are married or have a partner they play with. Wifey loves finding bi couples as we both get a full buffet full of sex. Maybe next time your up here let us know and we could have some fun!!

Guest eroticart
my wife is bi and I am finding myself more curious as we go I'm sure with the right person I would get it a shot :)

Hello pink butterfly,

We are in INDY and are a BI/BI couple, we are trying to find playmates which is not so easy to find here in the conservative Midwest. We have had some success with swappernet but are always looking for more friends. Maybe we could discuss options?

Guest eroticart

We are a Bi/Bi couple in INDY, we'd love to start a couples group in the area for Bi couples to meet and go from there. We really despise the double standard that exists within the lifestyle. But, it seems bi people are just as ostracized withing the gay community as they are within the swing community. We think it would be nice to have a place where everyone was accepted. We think it's childish to be all freaked out by more than one penis in the room but there seems to be plenty of that. E Baby and I enjoy playing with bi people of both sexes. WE love sharing, I always said everything I ever needed to get along in the world I learned in kindergarten.

We are both bi and have watched each other playing but unfortunately we have not yet found another bi couple. But we are still looking!

We are both bi and have watched each other playing but unfortunately we have not yet found another bi cpl. But we are still looking!

There's another thread that talks about being more open with your ads and profiles about bisexuality. The reason you may be having difficulty finding other bisexual (both) couples might be your description of yourself. (I just checked your profile here) If you want to find couples that both are bi then you might just be upfront that you are as well. Just a thought! Oh, and welcome to the board! :)

• Like 1

Hi Jeff here, I need to get my new girlfriend involved in this site. She is very bi and has had several females to play with. And couples too! She has always told me she has wanted to see two guys suck each others cocks. Being a very kinky guy that I am and I have had about 40 cocks in my mouth before....none which has came in my mouth yet...who will be the first?? I have let Kelly know that I am willing to suck all the glory out of a cock for her and with her.

Of course a male/female bi couple would be the best! I've told her it would be a very thrilling time to have one or two bi couples in a completely dark bedroom all fondling, feeling, fingering, sucking and fucking each other and just to walk out of that scenario with drops of cum out the corner of all our mouths!

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

Guest thewriter

With the wife it would have to be the right woman and the right situation for her to ever think about it. Me, I have done bi play before, not with wife though, so I have no problem.

I was straight at one time also. Watching my sweetheart pleasure a cock with her mouth made it look like fun, like a truly erotic experience. She expressed to me that it would arouse her to have me share a cock. Well, arousing her is about my favorite thing to do, so that and my curiosity inspired me.

It was with another couple. The other woman has expressed interest in seeing me suck her husband's cock. So when my wife started sucking his cock, then suggested with her eyes that I join her, I did. Meanwhile his wife was sucking my cock. The experience was truly amazing and opened more than my eyes.

What she did sucking my cock I did sucking his. It was if we were united in sucking. I felt him rise as I rose. I felt him get right to the edge as I approached the edge. It was as if he and I were linked, we shared cock, and I was both sucking and being sucked. When he came I came. Almost as if his cum were my cum. We were linked in orgasm. Mind-blowing!

Since then I've marveled at how velvety soft hard cocks are. And how the pure male sexual energy of orgasm is similar yet different from the pure female energy of orgasm. The taste is different, the feel different, but the energy similar. Both are Wow!

WOW that was pure genius to read....what a fantastic recount of that experience you had...a fantasy in its own right! Maybe that will get added to our Swingers Bucket List...thank you for sharing! :-)

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I understand that this is an old thread but I didn’t feel I should begin another so here I go.

I am not bi and neither is my husband – meaning neither of us look for sex with the same sex. With that said we both however have had sex with many people over time and have had contact with the same sex on multiple occasions. I have returned the favor of good sex (with females) without any reservations numerous times and in fact view sex like this as just that, sex. Don’t get me wrong I can get into it and my husband loves when it has happened.

Lascivious L&L put it in a good context. I will do anything to bring pleasure to my husband. I have no problem being with a woman, women, man, or men if he asks and would love the same of him. We have been building towards this for years, getting him comfortable with the idea. He now enjoys cum, cum play, cum kissing, cream pies, and loves taking it straight from the tap these days. And the anal sex, oooohhh the anal. He loves getting done anally. I can get him to take it anally all weekend long (something I love to mb watching).

So my reason for posting:

Are there bi/bi couples out there who have dealt with this type of scenario (or anything remotely similar) where a wife is willing to do whatever it takes and a husband who is interested in pleasing his wife’s desires and opening to the idea of bi/bi action? If so how did you help bring it about? If no one has experienced this, do you have any ideas or suggestions?

• Like 2

I'm very bi and my husband Bobby goes bi a little. We just introduced ourselves to the board by posting a story about our weekend with new friends. (Silly me, I kept mixing up the pseudonym I use for my husband, calling him Billy in some places and Bobby in others. Don't worry about that.)

I don't know if we'll be doing more bi-on-bi action or not; it's fine by me, but more experimental for Bobby. We'll see how it goes.

Until then, it's me, Quick to Come and Come too Quick

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

When I was a teen, I had that "omg I could never suck dick" mentality but the more I thought about it, the more those thoughts soon changed to "I wonder what it's like to suck a cock" at which point the curiosity soared through the roof!

Best thing I ever did was experiment w/men and now I love the best of both. The sensuality/softness, emotional sides of women and the hard/roughness/non emotional fucking of other men.

The factors of age and experience bring so much to the dropping of the bugaboos about same sex experimentation. We find that older couples tend to be more flexible with sexual play even as their bodies become less flexible. Those hard and fast rules of heterosexuality seem to lose their hardness which helps the man's hardness. At some point it becomes more "Am I going to go through life never having experienced sucking a cock?" and less "OMG, I could never suck a cock!" This is especially true when your wife would love to see men sucking cock. Why the hell not???

For those truly interested in pleasing their spouses, those stupid rules against same sex play become less and less meaningful. Pleasing becomes more and more meaningful. After all life doesn't last forever. The closer and clearer we are to truly getting this, the more curious about all of sex we become.

Two things that I've found preferable about man/man sex are;

1. So much less drama involved.

2. So much easier to break up.

• Like 1

Mee Too!!! I love the fact we're both there for one purpose...to fuck. Not to say I haven't had that w/women but I enjoy the non-emotional/all physical side of man/man fucking. Two hard cocks...blowjobs, pounding, rough, animalistic in nature.

We leave, say it was great and usually text or call in the following days for more :). Then we meet again, strip, fuck and relax with a beer.

Two things that I've found preferable about man/man sex are;

1. So much less drama involved.

2. So much easier to break up.

• Hot! 1

For those truly interested in pleasing their spouses, those stupid rules against same sex play become less and less meaningful. Pleasing becomes more and more meaningful. After all life doesn't last forever. The closer and clearer we are to truly getting this, the more curious about all of sex we become.

I totally agree! That is the only thing that has helped me get my husband this far. He loves anal penetration now, gets big time into cum play and cum most of the time, loves all our toy & finger play, will do it all for me even letting me enjoy watching. He knows how amazing it is for me when he penetrates and cums in me anally (of course vaginally as well). All that combined with how hot it gets me when we RP or talk about mmf, mmmf, & mmmmf's, has opened him up to the idea of hooking up with come bi couples. He knows my desires, wants to fulfill them, even knows he will mostly get into it and enjoy himself as well. Yet he just can't go for it. But I am not giving up...

• Like 1

I totally agree! That is the only thing that has helped me get my husband this far. He loves anal penetration now, gets big time into cum play and cum most of the time, loves all our toy & finger play, will do it all for me even letting me enjoy watching. He knows how amazing it is for me when he penetrates and cums in me anally (of course vaginally as well). All that combined with how hot it gets me when we RP or talk about mmf, mmmf, & mmmmf's, has opened him up to the idea of hooking up with come bi couples. He knows my desires, wants to fulfill them, even knows he will mostly get into it and enjoy himself as well. Yet he just can't go for it. But I am not giving up...

This sounds pretty hot to me!! I can't wait to experience this with SSW

This sounds pretty hot to me!! I can't wait to experience this with SSW

Just getting him to let it happen is the tough part. We have found some wonderful couples who have allowed us to be in the same room as they played. SOOOOO HOT! Just can't get him to let go and have at it himself, yet...

We are also a bisexual couple. Mrs. finds it hot to watch me play with another male while we are altogether. We both enjoy piling up and just enjoying each other. I've proposed a fantasy to her about a bit MMMF adventure with a focus on her. She has a multiple male fantasy and I would enjoy the bi play as well.

We have found that most of the females we play with are bisexual. Usually the way we get started with a couple involves me playing with her a bit to get the guys going. Very few of the.men are openly bisexual but there are a few. My husband enjoys eating my pussy while I am riding a guy and will work on his cock if he lets him. Several of the "straight" guys have let my husband give them blowjobs in between strokes or they let him hold their hard cocks and guide them inside me. On rare occasions I have been a third and watched my husband fuck another guy. It's all an incredible turn on for me so we are happy when we find a willing couple.

• Hot! 1

... Several of the "straight" guys have let my husband ... hold their hard cocks and guide them inside me...

That's not gay, that's just being polite.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yes if need be and yes because it is hot as heck and Very Pleasurable.  Sharing is caring - lol.

For whatever reason, we following the stereotype of the women doing and enjoying the full-on Lesbian thing (including Clair, Lora, and me being in love with one another as much as we are with our men), while the guys have no interest in gay play despite being in our family and sharing us women.  We women haven't encouraged it either.  Woman/woman sex and love just seems totally natural while man/man does not.  (To me in a way, it's like a guy putting his dick in my bum - it's ok, nothing wrong with it, but it's a diversion from what comes naturally.)  The guys get along great, although they have more isolated "space" than us women, and treat the others children as his own.  But there it stops.  IDK

Yes.. My wife and i are both bi however i would say out of the 40 to 50 encounters we've had over the last 10 yrs or so. Only one guy ive ever made excited enough that encouraged me to suck his cock and got him to cum in my mouth almost instantly. Most couples that say there bi have a hidden agenda. Ethier the wife just was to fuck me or only my wife like girls night out type thing. I have yet to have a guy my age that wants to fuck me. So be prepared for many disappointing encounters. Just go with flow and be patient. 

• Sad 1

On 12/23/2020 at 12:49 PM, UgotMeSprung said:

Yes.. My wife and i are both bi however i would say out of the 40 to 50 encounters we've had over the last 10 yrs or so. Only one guy ive ever made excited enough that encouraged me to suck his cock and got him to cum in my mouth almost instantly. Most couples that say there bi have a hidden agenda. Ethier the wife just was to fuck me or only my wife like girls night out type thing. I have yet to have a guy my age that wants to fuck me. So be prepared for many disappointing encounters. Just go with flow and be patient. 

We are very upfront about it all.  I have no problem doing things with whomever to keep it fun for everyone. Neither of us are interested in same sex relationships without each other. My husband WILL NOT kiss guys or fuck guys. With me or the other women he will suck cock and get fucked and he has no problem with anyone sucking him.  We both have gotten where we rather enjoy lots of cum and cum play. And I love getting ass fucked along with him, especially side by side be whomever and however. We have both gotten pretty good taking even larger. Cum in us anally all you want, I also love taking pictures of it!  Can't make it any clearer than that. It is not that hard to be upfront. You can almost always trade out with couples, I do, If the wife is all into wanting my man, no problem as long as we get to also do the things we would like to do (mentioned earlier). If she is all about eating and getting eaten I'm game but that is not that is going to happen. And so on.

• Hot! 2

I wanted to reiterate my point, clearly tell people up front what you want and what you are willing to do to do there, trade out and barter, it is part of the fun. Depending on how badly to want what you want, be willing to give what you need.

• Like 1

Wife posting: we are interested in swinging with a bicouple.  I love to be with another woman but I have not seen my husband with another man.  He has done oral with a man. Looking for steady couple,in the phoenix area. We also into massage and oils.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 2

We are both bi and love it. Have been swinging for years but stopped due to COVID but now ready to have fun again. In South FL and getting the RV ready to start travelling and meeting people, first stop Caliente, ( I think). Would love to meet other bi couples..

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

3 hours ago, NerdsAreFun said:

We'd like to kick off our first post-covid play with a same-sex swap.  Love watching another woman go down on my wife while I go down on the husband.

That sounds fun!

• Like 1

On 3/21/2022 at 6:10 PM, fitrealswingers said:

Probably the rare couple, BI Male/Str8 Fem

Use too and I'd agree rare.

On 8/9/2009 at 7:56 AM, JipiNat said:

We both are bi, and enjoy watching each other in a bi-bi situation.

Do you share this? :):facelick:

I'm Bi and my husband is Orally Bi.  

• Hot! 1