midwestcouple

Squirting - who does it?

lotsoffun201 said:
While I recall my Mrs. mentioning that I have been able to get every woman we have been with to accomplish this, and that is indeed the case, I was trained to do this by a professional. It requires manual stimulation done in a particular way for someone who has never experienced it. It does, however require a considerable amount of arm and hand strength and while initially appearing "rough" in fact it is quite the opposite. Once the woman experiences it for the first time, and basically is "forced" to let go using this method, it becomes subsequently easier.

I'm sorry but I have heard this so many times, and never "once" seen the proof in the puddle. Mrsfun and I have done our research on message boards, medical boards, house parties, swing clubs, personal friends (male and female) even Mrsfun's Gynecologist. I'm not flaming or attacking you in any way, but if there is "something new" I want to know about it. If you wouldn't mind, could you expand on your training by a professional ? Who teaches this and where ? Is this a college or research group?

One thing I absolutely request they do is to pee immediately beforehand so there is NO QUESTION at all that the fluid expelled is NOT urine.

Why would you feel the need to do this ? Help me understand, we don't care if its pee or not. There would be nothing to prove to us, in the way of urine vs other bodily fluid. In fact message boards are the only places we have seen any debate at all. And we have targeted playmates who make the claim they can "get" Mrsfun there... So far in real life, none wanted anything to do with the analysis debate of the fluid. It was always for the Fun, enjoyment and pleasure of it.

After they squirt for the first time, it usually takes some time for the lady to recover enough to speak at all and perhaps this might be misconstrued as "going into shock"

Why would you say this to a woman. Who obviously is showing signs of some potential health issue ? She said earlier she passed out, and fortunately a neighbor stopped by to assist her. Why would you blow this issue off ? I have stated that Mrsfun has medical phobias, much like the OP in this case. I take that upon myself, as her partner, to help or direct her in any way possible including, emotional support. You might say we are GOOD for each other in so many ways in life. Which was my questioning to the OP, GPHTallCouple, if her partner takes concern of her health seriously. My fear being, that her partner is not promoting better care or concern. No, I don't think blowing off any medical symptom, is for the good.

I feel lucky to be with Mrs. Fun as it is incredibly sexy to watch her cum visibly so many times. We have soaked an entire California King bed in less than 30 minutes (photos to prove it ) And to the woman who felt she is a "freak of nature".....NO WAY!

Photos.... Sharing, is caring :D @ yahoo :cool:

To the other posters who felt personally flamed Mrs. Funs comments.....her only concern was that the woman who posted originally realize that she is very normal and most likely not going into shock.

As stated before by my wife, Mrsfun. No one has felt flamed or the need for explanation/apologies. If there were issues, we would be hashing this out in PM's on my part, or at least I would attempt that first. This is an open discussion board, many who are here come here to learn. Its best to stand your ground with fact, or agree to disagree in a civil manner. No attacks have been provoked so far and thats good. Whats in the best interest at this time, is could the OP in fact, be in any danger after admitting to a few (as far as I'm concerned) medical issues at hand. Its one thing to get off and do the "tuna quivers" for a very short spell. But to an extended period by inducing ? That worries me as much as someone thats into asphyxiation ! I'm sorry, but I wont be the guy who says "don't worry about it, I'm a doctor" on the internets ???? So, lets discuss this. And truly give the best advice we can possibly find for the best interests of the OP

I am a physician by the way and shock is defined by BLOOD LOSS, not vaginal secretions however large they may be. So unless she is "squirting" large amounts of blood which most certainly could not be overlooked, she is most likely experiencing the aftermath of such a "violent" release of fluid and orgasm. I have witnessed my Mrs on several occasions become immobile for 20 minutes or so after a particularly long session.

I'm not a doctor, nor do I profess anything more than my first responder training. We often watch for shock to develop while someone is suffering heat exhaustion with loss of bodily fluids. So lets step outside the box of what in the puddle, and look at what causes Shock a little closer here. I could quote from my training manual but its easier to grab just a quick "quote" off of the web. I could e mail a doctor or two as well to chime in, but we have a few on board here now also. Lets discuss all of how shock can be defined. There is more to it than just blood loss ? In fact I'm not sure being a doctor you would give this prognosis over the INTERNET to someone you have never seen ? Help me understand...

"Quoted from eSSORTMENT" Shock often occurs because of blood loss brought about by an accident or internal bleeding such as that caused by a stomach ulcer or intestine, ruptured blood vessels, or ruptured ectopic pregnancy. With major burns, perforation of the intestinal wall, severe diarrhea, kidney disease, inflammation of the pancreas or excessive use of strong drugs, extremely high amounts of other bodily fluids can be lost also causing shock. Head injuries

, liver failure, poisoning and drug over doses can cause the body to go into shock. Severe bacterial infections can cause what is known a septic shock. Septic shock can be very hard to detect since there may be no symptoms at the beginning or they may be difficult to detect. In this case the blood pressure will be extremely low, with very little urine output causing waste products to build in the blood. Septic shock is caused by an increased capacity of the blood vessels and most often occurs in newborn infants, people over 5 years of age and people whose immune system is compromised.

Shock, if left untreated, is almost always fatal. When treated the outcome will depend on the cause, any other illness the patient might have, the amount of time that passes prior to the beginning of treatment and the type of treatment that is given. In the case of a massive heart attack or septic shock in an elderly patient the prognosis is not good. If you are with a person who is going into shock you should begin by keeping the person warm. Raise their legs slightly to help with the return of blood to the heart and stop any bleeding. Check the persons breathing often and turn their head to the side to prevent the inhalation of vomit. Under no circumstances give the person anything by mouth even if they express that they are thirsty or need to take medication. When medical help arrives they can assess the situation and decide if the persons condition will allow them to drink or take medication.

Ok, so supposing all the money my company spent on me for just "first responder training" are you saying what I learned was in vein ? I cant imagine finding a potential person in a passed out manner, eyes rolled back in their head and saying "eh dont worry about them, cant be shock, their not bleeding so here take a drink " :confused::eek:

The original poster should hydrate before a session and immediately after she is done. If doing it more than once, she should consider drinking water in between. We always keep a large bottle of water with a sport top next to us wherever we go.

What if she is in shock from the loss of fluids ? Drinking alcohol, for one, has a major effect on hydration, compounded by potential factors I asked about earlier. Extended partying, dancing as well as other activities or so many other factors may lead up to this issue. Why would you advise such a thing ? Help me understand :rolleyes:

GPHTallCouple said:
Well it's good to know that the squirting alone shouldn't be causing me to go into shock.

Yes it can in my opinion, if there are many other contributing factors. I'm not a doctor, but not having ever met you, I would want the best in this discussion for your safety, as well as your health and well being. If you have questions, ASK. Your doing the right thing by asking, its a start....

• Like 1

One thing I absolutely request they do is to pee immediately beforehand so there is NO QUESTION at all that the fluid expelled is NOT urine. After they squirt for the first time, it usually takes some time for the lady to recover enough to speak at all and perhaps this might be misconstrued as "going into shock"

There is a whole debate in the Sex sub-board on whether the fluid comes from the bladder or not. Multiple doctors chimed in as well as women who squirt and men who like women who squirt. Basically no one could agree and it all boiled down to: if you like to squirt or like women who squirt then who cares what the fluid is :) If you'd like to participate in that kind of a discussion then I'd say that thread is probably the right place for it.

You say you are tall, my guess is that your problem is more syncopy than dehydration.

Basically you are fainting due to hypotention. This is most common in tall people, especially of NW European ancestry.

Squirting itself is not causing you to go into shock.

This isn't my field, so it was a hypothesis I just came up with.

I am a "massive squirter" I do not think you are going into "shock" or becoming "dehydrated" what you are most likely doing is Hyperventiating. I hyperventilate quite frequently and Mr Sav will remind me to breathe SLOWLY until I catch my breath. Rarely do I seriously think I am going to faint but I suppose it is possible. Stop worrying about the squirting/orgasm and instead try focusing on controlling your breathing a bit more......sometimes I NEED reminding and on many occasions Mr Sav will gently remind the gentleman I am with that I NEED a few moments to catch my breath.

Symptoms of Hyperventilation

Rapid breathing

Shortness of breath

Chest pain

Weakness

Dizziness

Tingling mouth

Tingling hands

Tingling feet

Numb hands

Numb feet

Blurred vision

Racing heartbeat

Tight hand muscles

Tight foot muscles

Faintness

Mrs Sav

Mr Fun4D's

While I appreciate your comments and candor. I think ANY physician would agree that it is physically impossible for a woman or a man to go into shock merely by losing no more than half a pint or so of fluid either from squirting or urinating. I believe the original poster most likely used the term "shock" incorrectly as I have treated many patients for shock and if that were the case I would have to tell you that it would have been the first time in my 20+ years in patient care that a patient went into shock from an orgasm experience. If it were indeed the case I am certain it would be something for the medical journal. I have searched medline and have never found one instance of shock being attributed to orgasm, ejaculation or NORMAL urination.

Furthermore, I spoke this morning with a friend of mine in the adult industry (filmmaker and producer) discussing this very same topic. One of the tricks he said that is done on film is to have the girls actually urinate rather than squirt. He mentioned to me that they drink LARGE quantities of water and sometimes alcohol such as beer in order to fill their bladder making the urine nearly colorless and appearing as a squirter. He did mention what Mrs Fun does as well as the original poster is different, but nearly impossible to catch on film due to the number of "takes" a scene would need. He has seen true squirters in person though, but stated they are nearly impossible to film for the reasons previously stated.

This site and thread is not meant to become a flame match but merely this.....The original poster had some concerns and issues and both my Mrs and I have contributed to this board thread about our experiences and expertise concerning this matter. I would think that is what friendly banter is all about. Sharing knowledge and ideas for the betterment of an individual or the community as a whole.

One final thought.....Mrs fun has squirted in front of multitudes of people at parties we have been at. Many have been "caught in the line of fire" and not a single one of them ever thought it was urine, was turned off by it, or doubted her ability. In fact there are several women at our regular club who are able to do it regularly and none of them urinated either. We do have proof of her ability by the way and none of it is photoshopped. Unfortunately I don't know how to post a photo on here or if its even allowed

GPHTallCouple said:
Well, I guess I am more a freak of nature than I thought. Sigh....:surrend:

I'm not doctor friendly. The last person I want to talk to about this is a doctor. This month I've budgeted to start seeing a naturopath for my other problems, and I'm hoping that he or she can discuss the gushing problem too.

I guess I'm gonna have to pace myself on the orgasms if I start squirting, otherwise I'm going to wipe myself out too quickly. :( That's going to be hard to do. I know you many of you guys are masters at making yourself last so you don't go too fast. Perhaps that's what i need to do.

GPHTallCouple, I can understand your feelings toward not being "doctor friendly" Some aren't patient friendly either, and is why second, or more opinions are recommended highly these days. But I will say, health providers are good if the right relationship is formed.

I think in your case as presented or conveyed, there are more contributing factors than just the "squirting" alone, as others have mentioned. But to pass out, or the need to be taken care of after orgasm, for such extended times, and the feeling of sadness for doing so is not for the benefit of your well being or good. I would seriously be concerned especially if your alone when this happens. I don't care what other's say, as we can just agree to disagree.

Don't make light of this situation. Everyone here is entitled to their opinion. Many squirter's and Masters of squirting have sound examples about their ideas, with suggestions that your fine. I'm just not getting the vibe that all is well though.... I would rather see this smiley :) after your squirting orgasm, than this one:( If your comfortable at this time seeing a naturopath and feel comfortable doing so, and getting personal benefit from it. Then by all means do so, as well as a nutritionist but like you said you need to talk to someone about your extended, hydration issues. Perhaps even start a new thread about any supplements you might be taking. But at this time, could I offer as a suggestion if your not "understandably" doctor friendly, to go to a pharmacy and check your own blood pressure. I squirt, Mrsfun don't, and we have never witnessed fainting or dizziness for extended periods of time, from our friends that do. I can say after orgasm myself, the feeling of dizziness for extended times, IS blood pressure related for me. Its called the silent killer for a reason, especially at our ages.

If you would like to have PM conversations or even chat, I would gladly listen without judgment and try to be supportive of your well being and health issues. Again, I don't think this feeling of "shock" your experiencing or describing, is worth disclaiming. But again, I'm not a doctor. I'm just doctor friendly, and I make sure ours asks questions and does a thorough check, before a diagnosis is given

Hi there

just my little addition to the pile of squirters lol, I was 42 when it first happened and my OH thought he'd died and gone to heaven, I can't seem to find the secret to recreating it each time, but certainly some of that is down to how much I let myself go, gotta learn to let go....

lotsoffun201 said:
Mrs Fun is a massive squirter. While she has never gone into shock, she just drinks lots of water to keep her hydrated. I'm not sure dragging an IV pole around is going to be all that appealing :(

hey, all depends whats in it :facelick:

I keep asking my sister to bring one filled with morphine home from work!

• Like 1

My wife used to have problems with ejecting a lot of fluid during orgasms until she started making it a point to empty her bladder before festivities began.

It's no longer an issue. :rolleyes:

Seriously, I am a medical professional and although this is not an area of expertise, I dont think you are dehydrating and going into shock from squirting.

I am curious about the story you related that you passed our after your BF left and a neighbor found you. How much time had gone by? It seems there is likely a big fluid release which can cause some degree of dehydration but wouldn't expect it to be so sudden and sucha great amount to send the body into shock. If anything the orgasm is so intense it overloads the nervous system. I get the "wobbly legs" after a great "O". Would think its more likely related to that than dehydration and shock.

That would lead me to think if there is anything amiss it would be more likely neurological. It is something be mindful of. If it gets more frequent, unpredictable, or starts to happen on any level outside the bedroom, you should consider talking to your Dr about it, even if it is uncomfortable.

• Like 1

I made sure to get my salt in (popcorn, chips, etc) and take my vitamins this week. So saturday, we were at the club with lots of sexy people, I squirted less, and had more amazing sex. :D Problem solved. I guess my sodium level was low, again. (Yes, a doctor has advised me about this)

Low sodium levels coincide with low blood pressure (syncopy) and more frequent urination so that does make sense.

GPHTallCouple said:
I made sure to get my salt in (popcorn, chips, etc) and take my vitamins this week. So saturday, we were at the club with lots of sexy people, I squirted less, and had more amazing sex. :D Problem solved. I guess my sodium level was low, again. (Yes, a doctor has advised me about this)

Good deal :)

I just want to say, thanks for starting this thread with description and feed back. I often find in threads like this as well as in "life". When the topic of "squirting" comes up it goes in two directions. One is the excitement or "theme" of squirting, the other, is the proof or disproof.

But like I say, I think there is more to it than that. A woman's well-being for one. There are manuals/information out there we found, on "how to" but not so much on what if I can a little, allot, sometimes, sometimes not, don't or have the desire or need to ? That's frustrating to women as I see it, and not just with my own wife Mrsfun. I think health issues seriously fall into place.

This thread, hopefully will be a little more insight to any woman searching for answers. Even if in comparison, it just gets a man to understand more in their own relationship, sexually, or a woman to just think. Huh, I didn't know that.

Again, GPHTallCouple. Thank you~

:cool:

fun4Ds said:
Good deal :)

I just want to say, thanks for starting this thread with description and feed back. I often find in threads like this as well as in "life". When the topic of "squirting" comes up it goes in two directions. One is the excitement or "theme" of squirting, the other, is the proof or disproof.

But like I say, I think there is more to it than that. A woman's well-being for one. There are manuals/information out there we found, on "how to" but not so much on what if I can a little, allot, sometimes, sometimes not, don't or have the desire or need to ? That's frustrating to women as I see it, and not just with my own wife Mrsfun. I think health issues seriously fall into place.

This thread, hopefully will be a little more insight to any woman searching for answers. Even if in comparison, it just gets a man to understand more in their own relationship, sexually, or a woman to just think. Huh, I didn't know that.

Again, GPHTallCouple. Thank you~

:cool:

This proved my mentor right. He always said the simplest or most obvious answer is probably right. No need to go all "House" on a subject.

I guess another way to put it is KISS (Keep It Simple, Stupid).

Glad you are feeling better and getting to enjoy more!

lotsoffun201 said:
To the Mrs. massive squirter from a Mrs. massive squirter,

DON'T LISTEN TO A MAN! MEN DON'T KNOW! Someone above said "the proof is in the pudding" or in our case "the puddle"...THAT person is correct!

I didn't start squirting until I was 40 years old! I had been HAPPILY married for 14 years to the same man, having sex the same way as always! One day, on our way to see a movie I might add, he started fingering me and much to BOTH our surprise, I started "leaking" fluid! The kicker was the more I leaked...the more I wanted it! I absolutely couldn't stop it! Neither of us knew what it was...I was slightly embarrassed...he was majorly turned on! We HAD to turn around and go home because my clothes were soaked!

Now, four years later, after much research AND experimentation....I am a happy "massive" squirter with a massively happy mate that loves me squirting more than anything else! Girlfriend...you are a RARE GEM WITH A RARE TALENT! You are NOT "different" or a "perv" or whatever else comment has been made in a derogatory manner! The fact that you say you think you "push" during that type of orgasm and think you should try not to is to stop the orgasm! Although orgasms by nature make you weak, tired and sleepy, (at times I cry after one just because of the release!) doesn't mean that you are failing during sex or not fun to be with! I know MANY MEN who promptly PASS-OUT right after they cum!

The only advice I can give is purely from my own experience and doesn't necessarily mean will apply to you! That doesn't mean you OR I are different in a weird way...every person's sexuality is unique and special! How boring would the world be if the only flavor we could experience was vanilla....please pardon the pun.

My experience is that a "clit" orgasm feels and is achieved different than a "squirting" orgasm. Both are amazing and satisfying! A clit orgasm requires a "sucking in" of the PC muscle (how you stop peeing) and a G-spot orgasm requires a "pushing out" of the same muscle. If your guy spends more time rubbing your clit while you are tightening those muscles you will clit cum. If he spends more time either manually stimulating your G-spot or having actual intercourse you will G-spot cum. (Squirt) I know some girls squirt from either orgasm and in that case then I guess it was just meant to be! By the way....to all the men nay-sayers who say you're peeing because the fluid is coming from your urethra (the same tube pee comes from) SO DO ALL MEN! Their cum and pee come out of the same hole!!!

I DO have to drink constantly during sex...regardless of which way I'm enjoying it! My mouth dries out from breathing heavy! Lol!

Other than that girlfriend...just experiment and have fun! Ultimately sex is only supposed to be about stimulation in order to achieve orgasm! If that's the only way you can cum...then drink extra water and ENJOY IT!

^^^ this ^^^

I am also a Mrs. massive squirter and have had issues with dehydration as well. If I don't drink enough water during the day I will dehydrate, guaranteed. I also have low blood pressure so I try to keep my salt intake to the maximum.

You're not different, like lotsoffun said you're special and belong to a small group of gifted women. Enjoy it.

After a few years of occasional moderate squirting, my wife has moved into the big league category. We both enjoy it immensely, but are now faced with the dilemma of how to deal with all the liquid. Regular towels get too wet too fast and then everything gets drenched underneath. What types of things do you use that are helpful and convenient. Thanks in advance for your ideas.

Three things.

1-Empty the bladder before sex.

2-More towels

3-Some sort of plastic under the towels.

Let the debate begin.........;)

I didn't make this post to get into "the debate" about squirting and hope that it won't turn into that.

What I'm looking for is practical advice from those that enjoy and experience heavy squirting as part of their sex lives. I hope we can stay on that topic only.

Thanks.

We use liberator fascinator throws (throes alternate spelling that they often listed under). One side is plush the other side is satiny and it has a vinyl layer between. They are not cheap, about $90 each, but my first one survived about three to five washings a week for three years before it developed a slow leak through (slow leak though). If we pick it up right way not too much get's through so it must be pin whole size of something. It seems to be dead in the middle, so it could be from years of folding. Our second one is a year old and get's washed about twice a week and is like brand new.

It has been a great investment in our sex life. I don't let myself go as freely as I can with the throw. It has greatly enhanced my enjoyment because I don't worry about the bed, the blankets, the furniture and etc. We can rent a motel room and our bed stays dry!

I've read that some folks use those picnic type blankets. They are cheaper but I think they are disposable.

You lucky, HOS'R (husband of squirter) :lol:

My ideas revolve around location. Is it possible to remodel a room/ patio with amenities to include squirting. Linoleum flooring/tile in a decorative manner with vinyl furniture for easy cleaning. Heck, if I had to I would put a drain in the floor if need be.

Could we offer our kitchen table for now with tile flooring ? I'll take care of the clean up even !

Guest rdy46227

As a final barrier, we put an "Underpads" (brand name, I think?) on the mattress before adding mattress cover, sheet, etc.

They are about 2' x 3', maybe 1/8" thick, have a thin flexible plastic back and edges, with absorbency material on the inside. That size pad can hold a bit under 4 cups (30 oz).

Medical supply stores sell "pads" for hospital beds which are HIGHLY absorbent

If you don't want to spend the $90 for "lliberator throws" - a cheap and fully functional solution is to slip a cheap shower-curtain between the mattress and the sheets... change the sheets and pull off the plastic shower curtain after you're done & you've still got a dry mattress to sleep on

We use disposable underpads that we buy at Wal-Mart. They're made for people with incontinence. When we have sex, we slide one under my bottom. When we're done, we just throw it away. Our bed stays clean and dry. They are very inexpensive. Hope this helps.

We use the under pads from Wally World as well. But we use 2 pads to cover both sides of the bed and always cover the pads up with a sheet...the sheet is softer, keeps the pads in place and helps eliminate the plastic crinkle noise. We NEVER leave home at without at least 4 as well as 2 twin sized sheets specifically bought for that purpose , No one wants a wet bed, pool table or carpet...especially me the Squirter!

They do come in a 30x36 which will give you good coverage on a king-sized bed. Less than 8.00 for a 12 pack

Regarding surfaces, I was blessed with already owning a leather sofa before I started squirting. It was one of the first surfaces I discovered that were squirt proof. I love how the water just rolls off. It doesn't seem to affect the 'finish' of the leather at all. I've heard some leather can't handle it though, I have dark colored leather and I never notice any color change or anything. One place we stayed at (condo) had one leather chair, so we played in that and we horrified to see the leather change color when wet. It did seem a tad better the next morning but it was still damp, I don't know if it left a mark or not. We didn't get slapped with any extra fees so we just don't know.

I like the disposable ideas 'pads' idea. I might have to look into that for travel. I had wanted to buy the kind of pads they use for patient care when I first discovered the throw. I just found some bed pads listed online but I worry about them having enough capacity. They'd probably be fine for most of the time though.

The disposable pads from Wally World are super absorbent, we have never had break through leakage and trust me I am / can be a super SQUIRTER. As I mentioned using 2 pads helps but it is more of a "which side of the bed will be on " thing. Leather couch or not I'd still be covering it......YUCK ! I do not want to have to clean any surfaces when the fun is over. It may not leave a stain but surely does/will leave a mess....but perhaps I am just a clean/neat freak.

I see no point in investing "lots" of money on something I am merely going to throw away and has given us complete satisfaction for many years. A single sheet I do not mind tossing in the laundry but for a long time it involved 2 if not 3 loads of laundry to clean up afterwards. We use them at home, at hotels and most definitely at anyone else's home.

We use a waterproof picnic blanket which seems to work well and is very portable. Towels don't seem to cut it all that well for us. We have heard of the liberator, but since the picnic blanket seems to work so well we never invested the money

Thanks for all of the recommendations so far. Living in the Dominican Republic, can present great difficulty in getting supplies of disposables. None of the megastores so common in the U.S. here. I'll have to look into ordering the absorbent pads online, but shipping costs into the country are $5.00 USD+ per pound so that adds to the cost of the product. Reusable, i.e. the liberator throe has it's advantages and we've ordered one and it's on the way but we'd like to have both for different situations.

You lucky, HOS'R (husband of squirter) :lol:

My ideas revolve around location. Is it possible to remodel a room/ patio with amenities to include squirting. Linoleum flooring/tile in a decorative manner with vinyl furniture for easy cleaning. Heck, if I had to I would put a drain in the floor if need be.

Could we offer our kitchen table for now with tile flooring ? I'll take care of the clean up even !

BTW fun4D's, took your post to heart and just came in from a massive squirting session at the edge of our pool. She was laying on her back and I was standing in the water. Very convenient positioning. After the fun was over, clean up was easy. A few buckets of water...done! Haven't tried a kitchen table yet, maybe a trip to "Behind door #2" is in order.

It's only been in the last few years that this has happened, once with my "new" husband (2nd marriage for both of us) and I was totally embarrassed. Then, since I learned how to use the toys he bought me, it happens a little each time I orgasm. I'm still not sure what happens but it never happens unless I reach a climax - so I guess I'm a "little squirt"!

Hi this Bob, I know of many woman who squirt, Tina being one of them. It is quite a surprise for me and others when you are performing oral or playing with her clit and without warning you are squirted right in the eye, forehead etc. actually I find it to be humorous. My first Linda, wasn't a squirter, she was more a gusher, omg. If I touched when she would have a skirt on, her juices would flow right down her legs and soak the back of her dress, and the bed forget about it, but I still thought it was hot and worth the inconvenience.

There are a few facts in this urine or not debate. Important is that squirts range in size, from just a mere squirt to repeated gushes and long distance arcs of squirts. The smaller squirts may cum from the vagina or the urethra. The vexing question is where the larger squirts cum from.

I have personally observed larger squirts coming from the urethra.

It is a fact that no equivalent storage vessel for liquids exists in the body other than the bladder, that can void or squirt large quantities of fluid multiple times. And no other equivalent storage vessel is connected to the urethra.

It is a fact that many squirters report the feeling of impending pee prior to squirting. It is a fact that many squirt "facilitators" suggest the need to let go when feeling those urges.

The simplest explanation that fits these facts is that large squirts come from the bladder. Smaller squirts may or may not. The simplest explanation for what is in the bladder is pee.

I love when a woman squirt. I can get my wife to let her juices to really flow but she can't squirt what is the trick

Fiona sometimes squirts but she has no control on when or if it happens. She says it bears no relation to the intensity of the orgasm, she has far stronger orgasms with no squirting.

She would prefer it didn't happen, because of the surprise factor, and can get complexed about it. I always reassure her that it's an excellent result and I can't really see any one minding.

WOW! Thanks for the link. I'll read it all. Very cool.

My woman's only done it once. It was glorious! It happened along with multiples, about 7 times in a row. Hasn't happened before or since. She seems to think she's not capable. That's obviously not the case. If it's possible, I'd like to hook her up like that again.

Thanks again!

She probally felt embarrased when it happened so it is your role too make her feel relaxed , and not too feel freakish about it.

DGrey said:
In my own experience, there's really no "trick" to letting it go. It's letting go of the psychological fear that you're going to pee on someone. It's being able to totally relax and just let it happen.

I love your attitude. P.s. you still look gorgeous even though this is a late reply.

The first time I 'gushed' (as I have always called it) my husband at the time threw me across the room and beat the shit out of me for pissing on him. I was so embarrassed, not to mention bruised. In tears I eventually told a doctor about it and he said 'let me take a look'.... Yeah, very unprofessional but very therapeutic ... I gushed all over his face numerous times. He told me I was completely normal and to enjoy how my body worked. Thank Glob!

Gushing is not a command performance-- most of the time it happens but only if I am being eaten or touched clitorally. I know I gushed once while being fucked, but I didn't 'feel' it. The lubrication is not a hindrance for Pete and I but I always have a hospital mattress protector around if not under me (some are better than others, the pads that is....). When we stay at a hotel we always get two beds in our room and bounce from bed to bed. A man that is in tune with me can get me to gush the first time we mess around...

Petey???? Well, a weekend of 55 in not uncommon but certainly 'not a goal'...

Squirting is something that is different for many gals. And like anything else, its affected by a host of things.

Ive got a few playmates who squirt, one of them is an orgasm squirting machine, she can literally chain orgasms interspersed with squirting until she's exhausted. It's insane.

And another one only squirts every so often, and it's not connected to orgasm at all for her. She says it just happens, doesn't necessarily come with a good feeling even. She doesn't tell people that she squirts until she gets to know them, because she says too many guys want it as a goal , and for her it's just something that happens, not any goal for her.

twistedpretzels said:
In tears I eventually told a doctor about it and he said 'let me take a look'.... Yeah, very unprofessional but very therapeutic ... I gushed all over his face numerous times. He told me I was completely normal and to enjoy how my body worked.

I know I am probably slow but are you saying the doctor performed oral sex on you to see for himself?

To the question "Who cares?" the answer is those who say squirt is not pee. They care very much. In fact the interest here is pyschological, the need of those who say squirt is not pee for it not to be pee. Why? Because they perceive pee as less wholesome and wonderful a source of female ejaculate than the mystery fluid.

Bunny&Ed said it so clearly and precisely: if it's a teaspoon or tablespoon, it's skene's gland or lubrication from the vagina. If it's large quantities, it's urine. The trouble with the analyses is that they took the small quantities to analyze, not the copious squirts. That's because the copious squirts are obviously urine.

Pee is not horrible. Squirting can be wonderful if the attitude toward it is not anti-pee. It's that anti-pee attitude that gets in the way. Celebrate your squirting, don't give us the "It can't be pee!" negative attitude.

I do it every time... several times....it's an incredible release. Grab the towels.

Wonderful

I know I am probably slow but are you saying the doctor performed oral sex on you to see for himself?

The doc did perform oral on me... not to 'see for himself' as it were, but I feel to give me confidence and to.... go forth and conquer!!! I was thrilled to find out I wasn't some sort of freak. lol

Hello Folks..

We have a unique perspective, as my lovely, just did it the first time a few weeks ago.

To be frank, the experience was great. We had an honest talk and it turns out that for years she has felt the "feeling", but curtailed it because she thought that she felt like she was going to pee.. I asked her to not worry, and go with it..

Was great night and things werent that messy.. the mental stumbling blocks are often the hardest hurdles to get past..

I had the same experience. Squirted for the first time a few weeks ago. I had always held back because of the urge to pee. Mr. Waiting said to let go and who cares. So I did and it was great. Can't wait to do it again. Get the towels ready! :D

I found something better than towels.... there are a variety of hospital pads that work well. Some are better than others. I tend to have a few around and I always travel with one. Saves the bed!

Hello all

Was wondering if anyone has swung with a couple where the female was a squirter. My wife is a occasional gusher but the woman half of a couple we had several interactions with was definitely a squirter. Whether is was oral or intercourse this woman would squirt all over me. It was really cool and I enjoyed it quite a bit. Just wondering how common it is.

Mrs fun is a squirt distance queen....We think 8 feet is her record! Some people really think its quite a turn off though. Most really like it as long as they KNOW what is going to happen

That is awesome. I would love to experience that as long as precausions are taken and in place. But I am sure you know that she is having a good time when she squirts.

What tends to make her squirt more? External or internal interaction? So either oral or intercourse?

Internal G-spot is what does it for her. Precautions? Hmmmmm with that kind of volume, what kind of precautions do you mean?