themariner

Licking cum off wife's tits. Would you? Have you?

On 10/30/2013 at 2:58 AM, Sophy said:

My play partners know me for my signature move: titisjob

I like cum and I often end up having cum on me, either my boobs, tummy or back

None of my male partners have ever been interested in touch their own cum, or get in contact with other male cum

I absolutely adore a nice titjob.  Lately I have developed a taste for my cum, whether licking it out of my girl's pussy, kissing her after a blowjob, or lapping it up after I've given her a clit job and came that way. I haven't yet licked it from her tips, but now I'm intrigued...

• Like 3
  • Hot! 1

17 hours ago, Geoduck said:

And that  leads me to one other thing: giving oral to a woman after coming in her pussy. I've done that with Ms. Geo. I decided that I wanted to try it. Yes, indeed. So one time while having sex with her, I was excited by the thought and really wanted to do it. But after my orgasm, the desire was gone. Poof! So I didn't do it. The same thing happened the next time we had sex—wanted to do it, but didn't  want to after my orgasm. The next time, I decided I'd do it no matter what. Yes, the desire was weak after my orgasm, but I just did it anyway. And I liked it!

That's been my experience too.  I'm really hot to lick and suck her pussy when it's full of our comingled juices, but after calming g down after cumming, the desire wanes.  Commonly I go down on her anyway and the results are always lovely.  I love the taste of her pussy when it's all swollen and sloppy. I like to kiss her after that but it's not something she loves. 

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

You cum on them you better be willing to lick them clean!  

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I don’t think it’s entirely dissimilar to receiving a blowjob/cunnilingus, and then kissing your partne. Can’t say I’ve ever licked my cum off my gf’s tits, but if was something she wanted, then I’d at least give it a go

• Like 2

On 10/6/2008 at 11:50 PM, themariner said:

Questions for the ladies and would like to hear the men respond also.

1. Would you or have you had your man cum on your tits then lick the cum off your tits?

2. Would you like your swinger partner to cum on your tits then watch your man lick his cum off your tits?

My wife loves me to cum on her tits then lick the cum off her tits and she loves me to cum in her mouth then kiss me. We both find this a big turn on.:EG:

• Hot! 1

We were dirty talking, and I said it would be hot to have ne and someone suck and then cum on your tits! She then ask would I lick the cum and suck them, I said maybe if I didn’t cum yet. But know I am like I should have said yes babe, I would do anything for you. I think it’s hot! 

• Hot! 1

I have no problem licking, and have licked, cum anywhere off of a women. I may be simple minded, but a woman has just done something that women do and she is going to do with me.

This is pretty much the reason why we got into this lifestyle (although I can't say we're fully in it yet :) We often dirty talked about him licking cum off of me, or out of me, and he did it a few times, but as has been noted - when it's just his own, he loses the appetite very quickly.

Our first experience with another couple, the other man came on my chest, and my husband and I had sex after, with it dripping all over, and when he finally licked it off, well, let's say the two of us were in heaven :) 

He's also been afraid of the label "bi" which is a shame. He's probably the opposite of the stereotype, so he has nothing to worry about. My feeling is whatever makes you feel good is fine with me.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 3

Personally, wouldn't try it, and wife wouldn't want me to. Have, however, massaged her breasts down rubbing in two sticky loads before sending her off to the shower.

• Hot! 1

On 10/6/2008 at 10:50 PM, themariner said:

Questions for the ladies and would like to hear the men respond also.

Licking cum off wife's tits. Would you? Have you?

What we in our family have done, both us women and the men, is steal a little breast milk from lactating new moms.  So sweet! 

• Hot! 3

1 hour ago, couplers said:

What we in our family have done, both us women and the men, is steal a little breast milk from lactating new moms.  So sweet! 

I had a longterm FWB who offered to let me nurse from her during a period when she was lactating, something she was doing with her baby’s father. She lived a several-hour drive away and at the time and I calculated the cost/benefit ratio to be insufficient. As life turned out another opportunity never presented itself. I now regret not taking her up on her offer.

• Like 1
  • Hot! 1

13 hours ago, EastInWest said:

Personally, wouldn't try it, and wife wouldn't want me to. Have, however, massaged her breasts down rubbing in two sticky loads before sending her off to the shower.

When I was in grad school I had a girlfriend who sometimes in the morning liked for me to ejaculate on her boobs and massage it in before she left for class. To this day I wonder if anyone sitting near her in the classroom could smell the semen on her chest.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

I (Mr) have no issue licking my cum, kissing after oral or any other interaction with my cum. I tasted it long ago so I could understand what a woman was tasting when she swallowed me. I've never found it to be gross. Sometimes it is thicker than others. The taste is pretty consistent. 

As for others, our play sessions where the men have finished have been in their SO's mouth or vagina. Sometimes the guys please the women until they raise the white flag, and then the guys quickly finish with their SOs. We have always preferred to exhaust the wives before ourselves, with our climax being rather anti-climactic.

• Like 2

On 11/21/2022 at 3:28 AM, Jersey Shore Couple said:

We both enjoy it quite a lot… 🔥

638_1000.jpg

Great shot! I haven't done it yet, but if this were my wifes tits I would lick them clean for her! 

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

On 1/14/2024 at 7:38 AM, PeterJ said:

When I was in grad school I had a girlfriend who sometimes in the morning liked for me to ejaculate on her boobs and massage it in before she left for class. To this day I wonder if anyone sitting near her in the classroom could smell the semen on her chest.

I bet people next to her had a vibe! I would love to do the same to my wife, or finish inside her and send her to the store! 

• Like 1

On 1/14/2024 at 7:33 AM, PeterJ said:

I had a longterm FWB who offered to let me nurse from her during a period when she was lactating, something she was doing with her baby’s father. She lived a several-hour drive away and at the time and I calculated the cost/benefit ratio to be insufficient. As life turned out another opportunity never presented itself. I now regret not taking her up on her offer.

Before my wife started breastfeeding, I had all kinds of ideas, about what i could do with her milk and suck them. I didn't live up to it. But I drink it a couple times in coffee and her friends served it to me in a  shot glass. LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2024 at 5:36 AM, couplers said:

On 1/13/2024 at 6:06 PM, Starting late said:

This is pretty much the reason why we got into this lifestyle (although I can't say we're fully in it yet :) We often dirty talked about him licking cum off of me, or out of me, and he did it a few times, but as has been noted - when it's just his own, he loses the appetite very quickly.

Our first experience with another couple, the other man came on my chest, and my husband and I had sex after, with it dripping all over, and when he finally licked it off, well, let's say the two of us were in heaven :)

He's also been afraid of the label "bi" which is a shame. He's probably the opposite of the stereotype, so he has nothing to worry about. My feeling is whatever makes you feel good is fine with me.

That's way hot! we dirty talk and did some exhibitionism, but licking cum is so taboo. Once she forced my head between her legs after dirty talk and made me lick her clean. Homemade creampie! Its her asking about licking it from her huge tits! Havent done yet, 

On 7/29/2022 at 12:33 PM, TnA83 said:

That's been my experience too.  I'm really hot to lick and suck her pussy when it's full of our comingled juices, but after calming g down after cumming, the desire wanes.  Commonly I go down on her anyway and the results are always lovely.  I love the taste of her pussy when it's all swollen and sloppy. I like to kiss her after that but it's not something she loves. 

Guys !! Exactly! i say all kinds of freaky stuff during when after i cum all over her or in her, I lose that kinky desire! Maybe if it wasn't my cum and in the heat of the moment inside her I would. She asked if i would .... hmmm

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 2/3/2024 at 11:59 AM, keywestfun said:

Guys !! Exactly! i say all kinds of freaky stuff during when after i cum all over her or in her, I lose that kinky desire! Maybe if it wasn't my cum and in the heat of the moment inside her I would. She asked if i would .... hmmm

Well there certainly are enough men around willing to cum on a lady's breast, I bet the two of you kind find multiple guys at one time so you get can a large mouthful... ;)

Edited by herpob
  • Hot! 1

6 hours ago, herpob said:

Well there certainly are enough men around willing to cum on a lady's breast, I bet the two of you kind find multiple guys at one time so you get can a large mouthful... ;)

All new and fantasy talk for us, That would be amazing! I think she would love it! I would love to see at least one guy turned on so much leave a huge load on her and I sucked and licked them clean, then she wants us both to suck them together! I think she would cum! Now how and when ??? So hot!

• Hot! 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:47 AM, keywestfun said:

Great shot!

Actually, two great shots.

• Haha 1
  • Hot! 3

14 hours ago, Numex said:

How do you know? LOL you mean good aim! Maybe two but i can't go first! or i lose the drive!

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Numex said:

My wife pumped breast milk when she went back to work. After our daughter was weaned, there was a surplus of milk leftover. Daniela used it for cookies, which were served to unknowing vanilla friends. I thought it perhaps unethical, but she said if people are willing to eat the milk of a dirty cow, why not a clean woman? 

Oh thats dirty! Next up glazed donuts? LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Since I require playmates to wear condom, it happens all the time that they cum anywhere on my body. I dont requre they lick it off but when the other partner's turn come, he may inevitably lick it (dried or massaged) if he kisses or play in that area (lips, tits, navel, pubis, etc.)

• Hot! 1

On 2/3/2024 at 9:47 AM, keywestfun said:

Great shot

On 3/5/2024 at 8:42 PM, Numex said:

15 hours ago, keywestfun said:

How do you know? LOL you mean good aim!

Deconstructing this, I took it to mean both the "cum shot" as well as the picture that was shot.

16 hours ago, keywestfun said:

Maybe two but i can't go first! or i lose the drive!

That's a problem with men, losing the interest in doing something kinky after orgasming, like going down on her.  Doesn't happen much with a woman who is excited and just had an orgasm.

That's why it's better if a guy wants to do something like eating cum out of a pussy, it's better that another guy goes first and puts it there, so the first guy gets excited watching rather than down putting it there.

• Like 2
  • Hot! 1

7 hours ago, couplers said:

Deconstructing this, I took it to mean both the "cum shot" as well as the picture that was shot.

That's a problem with men, losing the interest in doing something kinky after orgasming, like going down on her.  Doesn't happen much with a woman who is excited and just had an orgasm.

That's why it's better if a guy wants to do something like eating cum out of a pussy, it's better that another guy goes first and puts it there, so the first guy gets excited watching rather than down putting it there.

Thanks for deconstructing, I need it. True one shot in picture 2 would be better! . Yeah, it is our problem, we will do and say kinky things, then orgasm, and back out of all of it. You are correct if another cums first, I would be more inclined to lick and then put in and do the same!

• Like 1

On 3/7/2024 at 4:46 AM, couplers said:

I have a simple solution to this, it's one I use. As soon as I cum I roll over on my back and she will hop on top of me and we 69 . For me it prepares me the best for a round 2 by letting me smell and taste her and receive the enjoyment of her oral.

• Hot! 4

So basically, it's, "Just do it!"

I was the same way, turned on by eating my wife's cummy pussy, but not turned on after I put it there. I muscled through and did it and it was always lovely for me and my wife loved it too!

• Hot! 2

23 hours ago, let's do it again said:

As soon as I cum I roll over on my back and she will hop on top of me and we 69 .

For us as well, oral is more postplay than foreplay.  And an essential part of round two for men. 

• Hot! 2

On 3/6/2024 at 3:49 PM, kittyswinger said:

Since I require playmates to wear condom, it happens all the time that they cum anywhere on my body. I dont requre they lick it off but when the other partner's turn come, he may inevitably lick it (dried or massaged) if he kisses or play in that area (lips, tits, navel, pubis, etc.)

I think thats pretty hot either way! i like the thought of being required to lick it or massage it in, my phobic kicks in and i back away lol