naughty A

Guys: do you shave your genitals?

My wife likes me neatly trimed because her butt gets tickled in the spoon position if I'm too hairy. So I have clippers that I use for trimming that trim pretty close. This has worked fine for a couple years but about a month ago I got in a hurry and nearly sheared my right ball off. So if you use fine clippers go slowly on the scrotum as it is tough explaining the big gash later and it is way painful. (fortunately I stopped soon enough so that stitches were not required)

Three golden "never's" in life:

1. Never absail down a two hundred foot cliff with a one hundred foot rope.

2. Never ice skate uphill.

3. Never shave your balls in a hurry.

;)

No I do not shave, not sure if I would like it, I would consider trimming the area though. On the other hand, I LOVE a shaved pussy...

I have shaved since I was 18. I just thought that if I met a girl that shaved (or asked her to shave). I should do the same! I'm 38 now, I just thought that if I expected a girl to go down on me, it should be clean and hopefully she didn't have to deal with a forest down there!:lol:

We are both completely shaved over our entire body except for the hair on our heads.

As the male half, I shave my entire body including chest, arms, legs, and underarms!

How many others shave everything not just the pubic hair?

:8-0::

I get spikey enough shaving my balls, let alone my entire body.

I'd be like an adolescent cactus!

;)

He shaves the testicles and has for years...he likes that it gives more sensitivity :D

I shave save for a 'landing strip'.. completely shaved was uncomfortable for me in looking prepubescent there.

Feels great, looks well groomed... can't beat that! ;)

As I've mentioned before, I don't shave my genitals, as Amelia has forbidden me from doing so. Essentially, I'm a pretty hairy guy all over, and it would look pretty silly to be covered in body hair except for my genitals.

Anyway, Amelia thinks that shaved guys look like they are straight out of grammar school. It creeps her out a bit.

Although we've noticed that, as of late, it appears that the majority of women we've been playing with shave. I don't know why... is it the fashion?

Originally posted by Chris&Amelia

As I've mentioned before, I don't shave my genitals, as Amelia has forbidden me from doing so. Essentially, I'm a pretty hairy guy all over, and it would look pretty silly to be covered in body hair except for my genitals.

Anyway, Amelia thinks that shaved guys look like they are straight out of grammar school. It creeps her out a bit.

Although we've noticed that, as of late, it appears that the majority of women we've been playing with shave. I don't know why... is it the fashion?

Most women these days shave; for several reasons, one is their boyfriends/husbands and hygiene.

I had an old girl friend say the same thing to me about women shaving "your wife thinks men look like grammar school, my girl friend said the same about women "grammar school".

I love a shaved pussy and it has nothing to do with grammar school...

A shaved pussy is very sexy, more fun to play, lick, suck and the visual of a hard cock sliding in and out of a shaved pussy is very sexy...

You said it!!! When I was dating my wife, I asked her to shave her pussy and showed her a Playboy that I had. When we made love the next time, I almost instantly blew my load seeing her shaved pussy for the first time! I just wanted to keep my face and my tongue there forever!!!:kiss: She might have been slightly hesitant at first, but seeing my reaction and how I licked her pussy like crazy, she has continued to do it since.

Plus, she likes to wear bikinis made by Venus Swimwear and they are cut a little higher and if she didn't shave, she would have to because those bikins are quite skimpy on the bottoms.;)

And you are so right! Seeing my cock slide between those pussy lips and seeing her juices is one of the most beautiful sites for me1:fun: If she didn't shave, I would n't see those lips and those juices from her!

Summing up my reply: When I see my wfie's shaved pussy, I just want to be there so much! MY mouth even waters and seeing it after dreaming about all day, I just want to taste her!!! If she didn't shave, I probaly wouldn't spend as much time down there as I do now. I like being down there for a long time, or until my jaw gets tired! It's so nice with a smooth pussy to explore more of her! With not shaving, I would have to search! :lol:

Originally posted by clecouple

You said it!!! When I was dating my wife, I asked her to shave her pussy and showed her a Playboy that I had. When we made love the next time, I almost instantly blew my load seeing her shaved pussy for the first time! I just wanted to keep my face and my tongue there forever!!!:kiss: She might have been slightly hesitant at first, but seeing my reaction and how I licked her pussy like crazy, she has continued to do it since.

Plus, she likes to wear bikinis made by Venus Swimwear and they are cut a little higher and if she didn't shave, she would have to because those bikinis are quite skimpy on the bottoms.;)

And you are so right! Seeing my cock slide between those pussy lips and seeing her juices is one of the most beautiful sites for me1:fun: If she didn't shave, I wouldn't see those lips and those juices from her!

Summing up my reply: When I see my wife's shaved pussy, I just want to be there so much! MY mouth even waters and seeing it after dreaming about all day, I just want to taste her!!! If she didn't shave, I probably wouldn't spend as much time down there as I do now. I like being down there for a long time, or until my jaw gets tired! It's so nice with a smooth pussy to explore more of her! With not shaving, I would have to search! :lol:

Right on!!! Gotta love the shaved pussy!!!

Enjoy! ;)

Guest Mr&Mrs-naughty

Mrs here-

I LOVE shaved balls.

:cool:

My two cents.

I shave the testicles and have for years...I like that it gives me more sensitivity plus the women like the feel of it when they play with my balls.

Now I shave my balls. Admittedly, when you start getting some regrowth, it can get a little itchy until you're able to make another date with the razor. I did it in the ifrst instance because I felt bad (well, not that bad ;) ) whenever Mrs B stopped to remove a hair from her mouth while she was giving my testes some tongue action.

Having done it, I discovered that not only did Mrs B approve of my new smoothness, but so did I. I enjoyed the increased sensitivity and the increased attention my wife started paying the old boys. I also felt cleaner, and I personally thought that the whole aesthetic of that particular area had stepped up a notch as a result.

However, I can see why some people - especially women - might not like it. My hair colour is dark, and with dark pubic hair, it's pretty damned noticeable that there's no fluff on my ball sack. It's gotten me the odd glance from guys at the gym and the pool. No big deal - I'm big and ugly enough not to feel I have to validate my personal grooming strategy to anyone other than myself and my spouse. But are there any guys out there who've experienced especially positive or negative reactions to their shaven balls? And are there any women who find it either especially appealing or a total turn-off?

I already HAD a vasectomy! Nobody gets anywhere near my privates with a razor, OK? :rofl: I keep my pubic hair trimmed short with electric clippers from a haircut kit we bought. Mrs. Pairbond keeps a pubic patch, which is much more fun than a pumpkin patch! Before swinging, we always give each other a "prep" with the clippers, so she has no hair except that patch (short, and trimmed) above her labia, and she uses those clippers to make my scrotum and penis as smooth as a baby's hiney.

One of the most fascinating aspects of our week on a nude beach at Hedo II was the infinite variety of "pubic dos" we saw, ranging from bald as a billiard ball to thick jungle growth! We both PREFER that at least SOME pubic hair on our playmates. Bald seems so pre-pubescent to us. So give us at least a "landing strip" on a woman and well-trimmed on a guy. - - pairbond

I like the feel of being shaved. Plus, when I shave the shaft, I also get the extra "inch" that seems to be hiding. As far as pubic region I have shaved twice. Would prefer to keep it neatly trimmed but when its smooth it makes a nice difference that the Mrs. likes. :)

mxdtxn774 said:
I like the feel of being shaved. Plus, when I shave the shaft, I also get the extra "inch" that seems to be hiding. As far as pubic region I have shaved twice. Would prefer to keep it neatly trimmed but when its smooth it makes a nice difference that the Mrs. likes. :)

I also like "it" shaved, rather trimmed, I trim the base of my shaft and shave my balls. I agree with you in that it gives you the "extra inch" or at least the appearance of an extra inch. :)

I shave when I shave my face...LOL...

I shave, and love it!! I have asked my wife to shave since we were dating. I love the look!! I don't like total baldness! Looks to much like a little sister if ya know what I mean! I like the "landing strip" just above the lips! I find that I enjoy oral as much as she does when she shaves! Maybe that's why she always shaves unless she has a Doctors appointment! I sweat a lot due to medication. I keep my ball and shaft shaved clean. I lightly trim above my cock. We both think that it feels like I am able to get deeper into her when we both shave! Besides, it makes my cock look way bigger LOL! We also like the quick clean up factor. It kind of stunk when we did a quickie wherever and had to get dressed real fast. No fun walking around with a ton of cum stuck in your pubes!

I like to keep it closely trimmed. The Mrs. likes it that way as she doesn't end up with any "dental floss" in her teeth.

I like it shaved, could see what ya getting, always turned on by a clean cut man, less hairs to fight the better. I would think it would feel good for the guy too, he could feel more of her tender sucking without anything getting in the way! yea getting hot now just thinking abut it

We both keep things trimmed pretty close. Mr Mok keeps the top part trimmed with a beard trimmer and shaves his balls. Mrs Mok does much the same keeping hers trimmed very close.... we both hate getting pubes in the mouth... and really have a hard time finding a "forest" attractive any more.

I finally gave up shaving everywhere. I just shave my balls and trim everywhere else to about 1/2". The red bumps and ingrowns were just too much of a hassle. Not to mention, they didn't look healthy. For some reason, I rarely get bumps or ingrowns anywhere below my penis, even if I shave everyday.

yes, about 2 years ago I stated to trim and shave my main areas. I did this after seeing a cpl pics in a mag and thinking it would be hot for my lady, because she knows I love and enjoy her shaved pussy. she says she enjoys the smoothness and not having hair in her face. I enjoy the look and feel myself. will be glad to show you in person if you would like

naturalchic said:
I like it shaved, could see what ya getting, always turned on by a clean cut man, less hairs to fight the better. I would think it would feel good for the guy too, he could feel more of her tender sucking without anything getting in the way! yea getting hot now just thinking abut it

I like me shaved too, it was a little strange at first but once I got use to it I really like it. The couple I swing with, she likes it too, :) the husband shaves too, I most definitely love it when the woman is shaved.

Yes I keep it completely shaved! I  am 62 and look like an 8 year old below the waist! I  love to get oral so I keep it hairless for the convenience of my partner. 

• Like 1

Use a buzzer to get most of the hair above, around and on your shaft--this takes care of the lions share of things without the bumps/in-growns.

From there try one of the Schick Intuituition razors with the soap bar all around to clean up your balls, taint and ass with as few strokes as possible.  I've got very sensitive skin, but this approach tends not to leave me irritated and looks clean and fresh.

• Like 1