naughty A

Guys: do you shave your genitals?

Am I smooth? Look at my photo to the left and tell me!

The difference though is I never shave,m never trim, never wax, never have stubble, never have ingrowns, etc, because I am permanently smooth....it sis just awseome for oral sex and intercourse.......plus I am very particular about my body cleanliness and grooming.

Originally posted by Regularguy

The difference though is I never shave,m never trim, never wax, never have stubble, never have ingrowns, etc, because I am permanently smooth....

Well, c'mon, RG -- spill! :)

How did you manage that? I like smooth, too, but many hundreds of thousands of hair follicles are not being particularly cooperative...

I had a girlfriend who was completely bald all over. She started losing her hair when she was 22. The doctors said that it was some kind of side effect from her father being exposed to certain chemicals in Vietnam. I felt bad that she lost the hair on her head, but I was a tad jealous too. It would be great to never have to shave.

electrolysis and then a female friend who had a lightsheer diode laser talked my into doing it all.....it is perfectly smooth in the front, in the back, and in between

Has anyone ever objected? I find this fascinating. Electrolysis? Did it hurt? I would consider having just part of it electrolyzed, ya know, the part that don't really matter, like where the Mississippi meats the Ohio to form the...whatever...

Originally posted by Regularguy

electrolysis and then a female friend who had a lightsheer diode laser talked my into doing it all.....it is perfectly smooth in the front, in the back, and in between

Oh that sounds interesting...does the laser hurt? How long before you get regrowth?

Both of us shave and we have been doing it for about 6 years now. In our opinion we think sex is much better with us both being shaved. Plus it is much cleaner and nobody gets any hair in their mouth. As far as irritation from shaving we havent had any problems.

We have found that we like shaving strategic areas - the cock and around its base, to avoid hair in the teeth during oral sex, and the scrotum, to increase sensitivity for ball-licking and sex. The rest of the hair stays for decoration!

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

I'm considering it just to make masturbation more pleasant.

Well, I can testify at length that it makes masturbation more pleasant.

I love everything about the feeling of being shaved.

Electrolysis is very uncomfortable.....take a couple of Tylenol, Vicodin or now Elamax works well, a topical anesthetic that is applied under an occlusive plastic sheet, which is med-speak for a friggin plastic Saran wrap baggy between your legs.

Initially I had electrolysis to thin things up in the front after doing a male version of the female trim which means no hair on by buns, in between, a smooth perineum and dick, then I went to laser which is WAY less expensive.......

Laser does hurt more in between the cheeks though.....but hurts less everywhere else. I had to have electrolysis though on my balls as laser doesn't work on blonde hair.

And do it before your hair turns gray as laser won't work then.

But the results are just stunning......women just fall all over the smoothness and constantly rave about how clean my body is, so you ask me if I think it was worth it! lol

I love men that are completely shaven! Hubby shave everything from his head down to his toes usually. If he lets it go for to long he starts with clippers and then a good sharp razor. Nothing like a smooth tanned body. ::P: (that's drool not a razzberry!)

I've been shaving for three years, ever since I had my vas, and I'll never go back to pubic hair, it feels too good!!!

I'm a fairly hairy guy (except, oddly, I seem to be missing the gene that allows me to grow a mustache :( ), and I'm pretty much covered in hair... especially my chest, groin, and legs. It seems like it would be a little odd to shave my pubic area, and leave the rest of me "fuzzy".

And to shave all of me would be a fairly serious undertaking. ;)

Personally,

I cannot imagine life without pubic hair.

I don't let it grow wild, but ya know, it's just me, lol.

Well after much thought I decided to give it a try. I figured what the hell, I'm up for trying new things, at least once. I shaved my balls, shaft, and an area 6 inches around. :confused: Hell I didn't know better. At any rate, the red bumps and rash were horrible, but I did enjoy the feel of the smooth shaved balls and shaft. So much so, that I've decided to keep shaving them, but just keep the area around it trimmed. The feel of "slick" sex is very cool. I like it very much. :)

PS Gold Bond Medicated Cream for that rash, damn! Won't be doing that again!

When I have the fortune of feasting my eyes upon a beautifully trimmed or shaved woman. It always impresses me more because it displays that she maintains herself often, which translates to good hygiene. Does that not ring true for men as well?

My pubic hair grows so damn fast. I'm practically bald and all that wasted hair goes right to my balls and pubic area.

It kinda pisses me off.

I trim it to half an inch or so, but da hell with the ball hairs. I just clip them when they show through my dockers.

Gave up trying to shave the entire groin area. Too many red bumps and ingrown hairs. Now I only shave my balls and the base of the shaft. Everything else is trimmed close with a beard trimmer. Less red bumps that way. I always thought it looked rather unhealthy to have a bunch of red bumps on my groin.

Also learned not to use an electric razor. Red bumps were worse than the blade.

My wife hates the look of guys who shave completely. Therefore I trim when required and I pay particular attention to the base of my shaft. It makes my dick look bigger on film/video and to partners. That's a huge ego boost to me not to mention that women that I'm with love it.

Originally posted by ionsawmill

Also learned not to use an electric razor. Red bumps were worse than the blade.

Electric razors should be in the same category as automatic guns!

They are dangerous. They don't actually shave the hair, they pull half of them out and gnaw the other half a bit.

I have tremendous sympathy for any man that has ever allowed one of those hair sucking monsters near their balls.

... shudders a bit just considering it

Originally posted by Flori_DAMAN

They are dangerous.

On me, the raphe, which is the seamlike ridge where the two parts of the scrotum come together, sticks up just high enough to get caught in an electric razor. I found this out the hard way.

I still use an electric beard trimmer with a guard. No problems with that so far. I agree with lovers in that shaving makes ones cock look bigger. It shows off the inch or so that would normally be buried in hair.

Originally posted by ionsawmill

On me, the raphe, which is the seamlike ridge where the two parts of the scrotum come together, sticks up just high enough to get caught in an electric razor. I found this out the hard way.

I still use an electric beard trimmer with a guard. No problems with that so far. I agree with lovers in that shaving makes ones cock look bigger. It shows off the inch or so that would normally be buried in hair.

Well, I just got a request to shave, so I'm gonna do it. Ill let you know how it comes out. I plan on taking a bath and really letting the hair and skin get soft.....I'm kinda worried, but I'll be ok.

I tried shaving for awhile. Didn't have a problem with red bumps or ingrown hairs. However my wife had a problem with razor stubble at the base of my shaft when she was on top. Now I just keep it trimmed and no further complaints.

well this was a request. I don't get sex very often so I'm gonna do it LOL.

I hope I don't get those bump things...

Originally posted by enigma69

As for me, I usually use a hair removal cream - I find that as long as you follow the instructions to the letter, it usually is fine - I once left it on for a few minutes too long (the first time I did it ...) and my balls were extremely sensitive for a day or so - no permanent damage though ...

Help!!!!

I once tried to shave my balls and ended up bleeding all over the place. I am reluctant to try it again. How can I do this properly, safely, without bleeding everywhere? I have a lot of hair on my testicles and it grows half way up my shaft. Makes for a real problem when I jack off.

Thanks for someone asking this important question.

Originally posted by Dionysis

Help!!!!

I once tried to shave my balls and ended up bleeding all over the place. I am reluctant to try it again. How can I do this properly, safely, without bleeding everywhere? I have a lot of hair on my testicles and it grows half way up my shaft. Makes for a real problem when I jack off.

Thanks for someone asking this important question.

Well, having actually just completed the job, I cannot tell whether tomorrow I will be a screaming banshee, but what I did seemed to work.

I just lathered a whole hell of a lot and used a Mach 3 blade. I figure shaving is shaving. The more I prepare my face the better shave I get. Well I prepared this guy real well. Washed, washed......then soaked it in steaming hot water....used Gillette super sensitive shaving creme.....and went tot own. The place was packed too. Well I will let you know how it turns out of course. Tonight it is covered in creme and starting to burn, but I'm sure that will pass too.

I'm having mine waxed at a salon tomorrow for the first time. Yes my wife organised it for me. I'll let you know how it goes.

If electric shavers/razors are dangerous, then where on the scale does that place shaving your cock and balls with a cutthroat razor?

;)

Rabbyt, let me know how the waxing goes, I am extremely curious

I completely shave for about two years now. Sweetie loves it , and I enjoy the percieved increased sensitivity.

I hate doing it, and ladies I know I have NO sympathy here, but I have become much more "empathetic" now. I have researched many methods and have resigned to continue shaving so I will be interested to know how the waxing goes!

I use a multiblade "ladies" safety razor, soak well, and above all TAKE MY TIME. It works better for me if I let a little growth to come back before shaving again.

all I can think about is that scene in "What a Woman Wants" with Mel Gidson when he rips the hair form his legs! OUCH

I shave hubby he trusts me more down there because he can't really see what he's doing. We will have to work on getting him double jointed so he can surprise me and do it himself for me.

Originally posted by RMRx2

;'

Hi,

I went in and being the first time, the first thing done was the excess hair was removed with a clipper. Then I had the waxing done in both the anal and genital area. Some areas stung more than others but even the worst stinging areas only lasted a few seconds as it's ripped off pretty quick. Looking at the results, I have to say it's worth the mild discomfort/pain. It's very smooth and takes a lot longer to grow back. I was also told that it's not as bad after the 1st time and gets easier (ie. less painful) as it's repeated. I have shaved a couple of times in the past and this is a much better result.

I've shaved for a few years as has my wife. Recently, we both had laser removal done. They won't do the scrotum at the shop I went to but will do the rest including the anal area. It's really quite nice and seems to be permanent.

Rabbyt,

thanks for the update

doesn't sound near as bad as I would have thought

I would really like to find a better option

if I can muster up the "balls" I give it a try :lol:

Originally posted by imsnowman

I've shaved for a few years as has my wife. Recently, we both had laser removal done. They won't do the scrotum at the shop I went to but will do the rest including the anal area. It's really quite nice and seems to be permanent.

I have thought about going this route, if I may ask, the place you went? was it near the dfw metroplex? I thought this was expensive and required several trips? was it embarrassing at all? any skin irritation?

the thought of being done with shaving sounds great!

thanks in advance

Originally posted by RMRx2

imsnowman,

I have thought about going this route, if I may ask, the place you went? was it near the dfw metroplex?

RMRx2,

It's in Plano and is called Body Essentials. 972-596-2470 dial 2 when it answers. Tell them Fred sent you.

It was $125 (1/2 price Summer sale) for the first visit and a followup. I'm clean in all the areas she worked on. Your hair doesn't grow all the time so you may have to return. Also, she may not hit all the spots you want done the first time.

The lady is very good at putting you at ease but I like being naked in front of good-looking ladies so it wasn't a problem for me.:bj: I didn't have any skin irritation BYRMV.

imsnowman,

THANKS, AND I REALLY MEAN THAT!

I've spent countless hours researching the web to find best removal methods and had thought laser is what I would want to do,,,,spent many more looking for a shop that might advertise on the web...four days signed up on this board and I am hooked up! :D

Being shaved fully is a must. I am actually looking to get a Brazilian wax job done on my anus and perineum area.

Yes I do shave the balls, shaft and at the base. I find it more stimulating to keep it that way. Plus getting head is a lot better because the wife does not have to stop to spit out hairs. (Not a turn on and she likes that better)

Yes I am totally shaved for 17 years , can't stand hair on my cock and balls. Keep my legs and under arms shaved too, the only place i have hair is on my head.

It totally amazes me that such focus can be upon the hair length of the hair that a man has. The depth of the person seems such more important to me.

What if there were a ..........say.....gastrointestinal .....what if he or she farted a lot.....would that be a prob?

When push comes to shove it don't just plain matter about hair.

The important things to me include mannerisms, personality, chemistry, and just shit you have in common. I get more amaze every day though that people actually consider pubic hair length to be an issue.

Yes, I shave! I am a 39 yr. old male and have been shaving since 18. I always thought if you want tthe girl to shave so that it's easier for the guy to lick her. Then, I feel I should do the same for my girl! If you have too much hair down there, then she probably won't lick your balls and under them too!

Plus, when I wear the new "micro-fiber" bikini briefs, I feel very sexy underneath and sometimes a little excited as my hairless balls rubs up against the fabric of the briefs.

I would say definitely shave and don't be embarrassed. I go to Bally's to workout regularly and I know the other guys in the locker room notice that I am shaved, (as well as some other guys there). But, instead of feeling ashamed or different from guys who don't shave. I feel like they must think, "that he must getting "it" pretty often to be shaved like that. I don't completely shave, I just "trim it down" and leave a little bush. If you shave completely, it will itch and sting you when the hair grows back. I have to shave at least once (maybe twice), a week just so it doesn't itch or sting.

Hope that helps!

I keep mine neatly trimmed.....I tried shaving completely and I didn't like it too much.......I could never get every last hair and it was a little annoying;)

I started trimming myself just because I don't like long hairs getting pulled, yanked, or tangled when I work out, run, etc. My wife complains a little when I do however. She says that it itches her when we snuggle. She also definately does not like smooth men, she feels it is too feminate looking. She prefers men with moderate body hair, although she and I both prefer smooth women.

Originally posted by Oral Bob

. . . although she and I both prefer smooth women.

Yes, nothing worse than a woman with a Sean Connery chest wig over her breasts.

;)

Yes. exactly why women should be prohibited in partaking of any food or beverages that are said to put hair on your chest.