JustAskJulie

Are you totally new to swinging or do you have experience?

I am very new. I went to a club for the first time this past weekend and played with a couple. Now I'm hooked and ready for new experiences.

We're only a year in and we've been very selecive and maybe a little too discerning lol. We have only had a few experiences, and they have been great. We just don't want to get too crazy with it. We don't want our sex life to be overshadowed by our swinging sex life. We love what we do together alone, and we want to keep that balance, know what I mean?

Mid 30s couple. I'm 100% interested, my wife says it won't ever happen. We'll see where it goes

Hello All! We host a radio show and will be having a married couple on the show who have been happily swinging for many years now. If you have any questions for them we would love to hear them so they can answer your questions on the show tomorrow, 10/2/15. Thanks!

Hello everyone. I'm new to this and it has been something I've always wanted to do and try. 100% ready for something new

We're both divorced, in our 50's, and have been together for 5 years now.

She has experienced swinging a few years in the past, with a couple she knew who has since broken up, and although she enjoyed the experience at the time, has a somewhat negative view of it now.

I (Vince) have not yet tried it, and feel a bit deprived for that reason.

She's willing to try it again, but only if the situation "feels right."

This has been the only serious issue in an otherwise very happy relationship.

I personally think it's about time to spice things up a bit. :-)

We're new to this. We've had one experience that didn't go exactly as planned but was definitely a learning experience and we were able to find out some things that we need to change/work on. Looking forward to our next experience!

Thanks for the message. I'm new at swinging but would like to explore it further. I'm bi, married, and have had bisexual contact (oral) with several men in a group setting.

Well, posted for some advice and tried giving some in a few threads, guess it's time I came over here and introduced myself as well.

Very new. Had first experience with another couple and that's about it. Was great fun and looking forward to more great adventures.

Gwen swapped a few times with her first husband and had some group fun after her divorce, but that was over 25 years ago. I have no experience. we've talked about it but still have yet to move to the next step. "life" gets in the way, but we've been discussing that daily life details will always be there but we must work around them and instead of focusing on other things, to set aside some time to focus on ourselves (if that makes sense).

Life is always more important, but you also need to take some 'us' time as well. Good luck moving forward!

I suppose you'd call us experienced. We've played with 10 or 11 couples. Mostly it's full swap same room play. Our next foray will likely be into MFM, or more precisely my wife playing with a guy while I watch. Not sure if that's cuckoldry or hotwife or what the term for it is. :rolleyes: I lose track of all the terminology. We'd also like to try a house party sometime. All of our party experience is off-premises so we always ended up one-on-one in a room.

Well we are new to this- we are not a cuckold couple but have discussed wife being fucked in front of husband, one thing that we have made an absoulte rule is that we will always be in the same room unless one of us is dared to let another person take a picture in another room

• Like 1

Do you already have experience with swinging? Or is this a new idea for you? If you are experienced share your experience. If you aren't tell us what experiences you'd like to have.
I am completely new...My b/f, no, he and his ex wife lived this lifestyle throughout their entire marriage. We have discussed this subject numerous times and as interested or intrigued as I am; (if I can even compare the words) I am equally petrified, lol. Hell, as someone stated below, I don't know what to say/ask. I do know that I grew into adulthood w/very traditional ideas. I will say that my b/f has already brought me out of my shell so to speak, nowhere near adventurous as some of you may think, but things I said I'd never do.

I fear that I may not look at my b/f the same or even myself for that matter. How do you, as a first timer get past shyness (and I am very shy & insecure)?

Love/trust/communication.

It takes time to build and truly establish, but when you have all three in excess, most other things just are not that big of an issue. Take your time, make sure that you are doing something that YOU want to do (and are not doing it because he wants to), and keep the love, trust and communication flowing.

I have gone with roomfulls of people most weeks for years but would not classify myself as a swinger.

I am actively interested in making the transition from virtual adult video performer

to the real world but having transitioned now to size A tits and size 7 cock I am

not too sure about the stigma and prejudice I am bound to encounter at first in

the real life physical world of swingers and swinging.

i'm a single man.in a perfect world i would like to meet a female or couple who would be interested in safe,satisfying experiences but swinging seems so out there.i guess i am too boring.

i'm a single man.in a perfect world i would like to meet a female or couple who would be interested in safe,satisfying experiences but swinging seems so out there.i guess i am too boring.
Boring? What in particular makes you thing that? Even Sheldon Lee Cooper has an appeal for certain women. And those particular women are anything but boring. None of us meet swingers in a perfect world.

Don't project an image of safe and satisfing. Projecy an image of just being yourself.

Did this before. Not for the jealous type. Nervous at first, then eventually relax when you both feel what your comfortable with. I'm straight. She was bi-curious and tried it once. Not for her at that time. However, she is willing to try it again. Me being the shy one, I just pretty much watch now. It suits her fine, she loves to be watched. You'll have a great time. Last time was a MMF for her, and I overheard her say, once she orgasms, she will try anything. Thanks.....Joe and Mary

I have been in the lifestyle over 15 years and had group experiences even earlier. I've been in it as a couple and as a single guy, which is my current status. So many people in it from newbies to veterans to dabblers and even within those groups there are so many different types. A big welcome to all :D

I like it when they all start to log off from my private adult video chat sessions. I know a lot of them have cum by then after watching me and it gives me a kick every time. Sometimes I add up 5 or 10 a week for a few years and it makes me feel more wanted than in my everyday life. When they all log off I know I have meant something to them. Not many people can really say that in life. I am not sure where it will lead but then I did not know where my life would lead years ago when I was in a swingers club on a sofa and just asked if anyone would mind if I had a wank? I am a cup size B high cock girth trans now. You just never really know what will happen.

Totally new. My wife and I opened our marriage but I've been out of the game so long I dunno if I have any game left in me. I also still raise three kids and going out is tough but possible thanks to the arrangement with my wife. Have not gotten far yet. Just the agreement and mutual interest

• Like 1

I was introduced into swinging by my first husband, who knew of my 'past' in adult entertainment, but it is my current husband that I can honestly say is my equal in sexual appetite, energy, body physique and maintenance, and Bi orientation. Those that are new to the Lifestyle, it is best to have a partner who has dealt with their past issues and insecurities, and with some group experience. NO Jealousies allowed!

Laura

vegasnudecouple

• Like 1

We have had a couple adventures, both as singles (open marriage) and a couple. Just seems to be too few and far between.

• Like 1

Brand new. Hit one event. No full swap but got to watch Tiki with another guy which is a huge turn on for me.

• Like 1

My husband and I have been in the lifestyle since summer last year. We went to a swinger friendly nudist resort for our anniversary last year and ended up meeting a wonderful couple who we see often both for vanilla stuff and playtime. We have also had a couple encounters with another couple we met earlier this year and we're looking forward to out first hotel takeover next month. We invited our newest friends to meet us there along with our first couple who all live in the same town. Hopefully everyone gets along and it's a great night! We're hoping to find more friends soon

• Like 1

Just a word of caution here...two couples work just fine, four couples seem to work just fine, but three couples...it's easy for one of the couples to get left out. Just because you click with the other two couples doesn't mean that the other two will click. Two end up playing and one can easily end up on the sidelines as spectators. This is experience talking here...(but since you are all going to a hotel takeover, there will be more fish on hand)

Hi everyone, We consider ourselves new to the lifestyle although we did have one experience about 5 years ago. It was a date to meet another couple for dinner & drinks to basically get to know them and see if there was any chemistry. I was straight forward in my intention that it would be nothing more than that. Well, it turned into a little bit more but not in a positive way. They were very pushy and it was just a horrible introduction to the lifestyle. They weren't newbies and should have had better control IMO.

Needless to say, we hightailed it out of there and figured this wasn't for us. We eventually figured out it was the approach and actions of the other couple that turned us off and we're looking into it again. Going slowly and being very selective this time around!!

D&A

For the few bad experiences there are many, many more great ones, so don't give up on your original desire to swing or you may regret it years down the track.

Keep sweet,

John

We're new to it. 3 kids are now on their own and we decided maybe we could try something out of our comfort zone. We started by looking for a "hotwife" scenario but have now settled on a possible FWB scene. We've talked to a few guys on SLS and met one for dinner but that's as far as we've gotten so far. Any advice or tips would be well appreciated.

D & D

with a background in several no sex before marriage communities I now find myself having transitioned to a size 7 cup size A amateur video webcam performer. Having gone with roomfuls of both sexes most weeks over transition I realize now that shemale webcam performers are not mentioned in any religious texts either as well as sex before marriage so I think I should probably start performing with real life people in real life performances.

My wife and I are totally new. We have been talking about it the last few months and are traveling to our first clubs in a few weeks. We are excited, scared and intrigued by everything we will see and experience. I am trying to go with no expectations and enjoy whatever comes our way. But I get so excited about the possibilities of watching my wife play with another woman.

• Like 1

Sounds like you are on the correct path. Just because you go to a club, doesn't mean that you have to do anything you aren't ready (and decided before with setting your limits) to do. Good luck and report back as to how things go.

My advice as a newbie is be prepared for anything, especially what you don't expect. How will you react? Our second time to the club was a dud. We were going with no expectations other than having fun. That's exactly what didn't happen. We didn't have any fun and the wife was ready to leave and I wasn't catching the hints. I wasn't in tune and thought maybe it would get better so I suggested waiting to see if something was going to happen.

I was so mentally prepared and on guard to read her signals, both planned and unplanned like we had discussed so many times, if something was happening that she wasn't comfortable with but what I wasn't prepared for was something not happening and her saying let's just go and come back some other time. I think she saw disappointment on my face. Perhaps she read a little more into it than what was there but yes I was disappointed. I shouldn't have been. I mean worst case was I got to leave the club with the sexiest, most beautiful woman there. She wanted to leave and I wasn't as supportive of that as I should have been. Then I ended up getting in my own head and it spiraled downward from there for the next few hours.

I wouldn't trade the experience for a good one because it helped us both be more in tune with each other...OK it helped me realize I wasn't as in tune as I thought. I'm just saying be prepared for what you aren't prepared for because those will be the ones you have problems with. Making sure the lines of communication always stay wide open is key. Listen with an open mind and heart. Put yourself firmly in her shoes anytime she is saying I'm feeling (fill in the blank). Don't read anything into what she's saying. Take it for face value and give her the same courtesy of honesty when you have something to say and expect her to do nothing other than hear it. Do preplan in your head what you think she is going to think...that's easier said than done, trust me. Here's the deal though, You can't control her reaction but you can control your reaction to her reaction and that's going to be more important in the long run. The trust will build with each good and each bad experience. The communication will become easier and easier and those reactions will become nothing more than a blip, maybe a raised eyebrow and if needed a discussion, later, at an appropriate time.

My hubby and I are totally new to this! We're still in a "learning" phase I guess you could call it. We are trying to figure out what we both want and what our limits are. Its been very exciting and has actually brought us way closer and we havent even really done anything yet. We have talked about threesomes and both really like the idea of bringing another girl into the bedroom. Also, we're talking about maybe joining with another couple (or more than one couple, if that is the case) for group sex.

I love this thread btw. It nice reading what others want in and future and what they have already experienced.

• Like 3

Experienced on and off(mostly on) since 1984

We have not started swinging yet but are in the investigation (reading a lot of sources including books)phase. One of the the books we have been reading is Swinging by a Thread: The Misadventures of an Accidental Swinger by Audra Morgan. The details of the first swing with another couple really pissed both my wife and I off. Audra proceeded to get drunk out of mind and barely remembers the swing at all. Tyler (her husband)left Audra go into the swing knowing full well that she would not remember any of it. She readily admits that the only thing she remembers is Beth (the other wife) going between her legs. She barely remembers having sex with Alan (the other husband) or her husband having sex with Beth.

I am trying to think of a good reason to drag my comatose wife into this situation. The goal is to enjoy the situation and being roaring drunk defining does not cut it. Since Audra was not coherent it was up too Tyler to make sure the situation stayed within their parameters. This is the same Tyler who had this on his bucket list. He basically wrote off his wife and screwed Beth. At no time did Audra mention condoms. Her and her husband must have a lot of faith in Alan and Beth.

Audra and Tyler detailed in the next 75 pages how every attempt at swinging was met with dysfunctional individuals during a five year period. Audra proceeded to finish off that five year period with 3 stories of where the swing went right. She is not presenting a ring endorsement for swinging if she can only think of three swings that went right in a five year period.

This book needs to be taken with a grain of salt. My wife and I are planning to visit a swing club in our area and have sex there. We will do this a couple of times and see where it goes. We will let you know.

Forsure: At least now you have an example of how 'not to do it'. Just because someone can write a book doesn't make them 'right'. I'm hoping that you have read (or are going to read) The Swingers Manual by our own Just Ask Julie. I do believe it shows swinging in a much more positive light.

It sounds like you two are on the right track so far. Let us know how things progress and ask any questions you may have.

We are totally new to swinging. We are leaning toward soft swapping with us have sex in a room full of other people have and then being a voyeur watching the other people in the room. That is it at the moment. We are not even to the stage when we do a soft swap with another couple.

The reason for our tentative steps is because we have healthy fear of STD. Both of us have neurological conditions which would be exasperated by any STD we would contract.

Please let us know if you have any suggestion or comments for us. Thanks

I have been playing for about 15 years and I had no clue about this site until years into it all. Glad there are places like this people can exchange ideas.

• Like 1

My gf is really into trying out swinging. I don't know what brought this about. I guess I'm open to trying it. Should I be concerned about anything?

My gf is really into trying out swinging. I don't know what brought this about. I guess I'm open to trying it. Should I be concerned about anything?
If you have not yet learned from her the reason she is interested, you should be concerned. Open, earnest, two-way communication is essential. You should help her to express her feelings in words.
  • Like 1

Although I am single riht now, I love the open honest part of the lifestyle. I met a couplr here in Las Vegas a few week back for drinks and ended up st an Adult Theatre, it was the most Kinkiest adventure thst I have ever been a part of....Fuckin Hot!

I lost my virginity at 16 with 2 girls. That's probably where it started lol... I was lying about that high speed internet in the late 90s online communities swinger sites I've been a long time honey if you want. As a single male there the level of difficulty meeting people is high however when it has worked out I believe the waiting and anticipation only makes it better. I have joined, watched, been watched, had regular things and meet people in town for a stay. I've been up twice that were in my hometown periodically on business and call me.

like I said the single male experience had high degree of difficulty. I really wish I had so much LOL

• Like 1

LoveBird08, join a website like SLS or SDC. Go to a meet or greet or swingers club in your area. Don’t plan to play your first time out, but learn the lingo and see how you feel. Go as slow as your slower partner. Don’t do anything or anyone you don’t want to do. Use condoms if you full swap. Most of all, have fun and make sure your spouse is having fun to the best of your ability.

• Like 1