JustAskJulie

Are you totally new to swinging or do you have experience?

We have done a same room, and then a soft swap but that is all the expeirnce that I myself have with swinging.

I want to get into swinging, been telling my wife about my fantasy of her doing the deed with other women and possibly other men, she's not biting yet though. How does one introduce the lifestyle to you SO?

sent from myAss 5 using

Tapatalk

Hello all,

We have been lurking for a while and finally decided to jump in... The whole swinging experience sounds fun but like most we are not sure how to get started and how far we want to go. We have talked at length and are very comfortable with being naked with others and think soft swap may be fun if all parties are on board. We are a little concerned about going to a club for many reasons while it sounds like the sexual energy would be amazing we feel finding another couple to start with may be the best first step?

Hi,

My wife and I have been married for 10 years, during that time we've had repeated conversations about swinging and bringing others into the relationship. She's very open to the idea and bi-curious. I am too. Although neither of us are really sure about how to start, and what the rules should be.

(Distant) friends of ours have been involved in the lifestyle for several years, and ended up swapping partners 100% :eek: - neither of us wants that to happen.

We've read some confusing info online - but this place seems to be the 'sanest' - so right now we're both looking for guidance on what to do next.

My husband and I started 6ish years ago when pursued by a close married couple we had been friends with for years...we laughed it off at first, but then had lots of fun (are very open and communicate great with one another) so that continued for about a year. Then when I confided in another friend - she decided that she and her husband would like to "play" with us - this was timed well as the previous couple had reason to take a break. When things ended with the second couple, the third who were also friends and who also knew of our fun sexy time pursued us....seems we send out a pretty great vibe. Others have approached us as well, but the attraction is necessary as are the wives having an attraction to one another. Plus we have no want or need to be with just anyone!!! We have recently been back and forth with the most current couple as we are their first and they do not have great communication skills. We (husband and I) are social, attractive, fun and, I feel, a pretty great catch! We have been with our current two for a couple years and have practised extreme patience as we care about those we are with. I am also attracted to beautiful women - if I was to label I would say I am bisexual, but my husband is straight. So that's us...just on here since even though we have lived the life for a while there are VERY grey areas and due to the fact we are very private about our lifestyle it would be nice to get some insight, especially if we are going to continue with our current couple which we would like to but it is getting difficult and we want more...

We are still in the "curious" phase of swinging, haven't been able to make the stars align for any type of swinging fun as of yet though. We mainly like to watch and want to be watched to start off, which is why we have been trying to get out to a local club at some point. Seems like every time we RSVP to go, something comes up with our kids (childcare falls through, sick child, etc.) We are hoping to get our feet (and other parts) wet soon though!

We are not new to swinging. We started about 3 years ago, but it has been just a few experiences with only 2 couples. One couple was a full swap and the other was a soft swap. We're not very good at the whole socializing aspect of it. However, we just found a place that fits better with us. We went there this weekend, and we didn't do anything with other people, but we had fun with each other with other people around, and that was fun. Unfortunately we're going to be moving soon, so I have no idea what's going to be available at our new location. We don't really have any issues or problems. I just think it's awesome to have a place online to openly talk about this stuff since it's not really an option for us to be open with friends or family.

My hubby and I had a MFM before we were married or knew what swinging was. That experience wasn't all that great. But after deliberately getting into swinging, we have been with 4 couples. All full swap. Most of these experience have been pretty good...although there was one that left us scratching our head. We keep coming back for more and OUR sex life is crazy now. No 'take backs'. We are here as long as others will have us ; )

My husband brought up the idea to swinging. I've had a few MFM encounters, with my husband and a few men. only one has been all the way sexually active with me though. (So I guess we are still new to swinging.) We really want to try that first FMF , and then I would like to try a couple swap.

I'm completely new. I've only been with one man, but I wouldn't mind joining up with two. I'm lucky to have found a club meet and greet that will happen in a few weeks! I'm so excited to join the lifestyle and meet fantastic people! The idea has been in my mind for a while, but I've decided to make it happen and not just sigh about it. I've spoken with a few members here, and it really sounds like swinging can be the ultimate way to intimately connect with people and have a great time.

We've had a couple of soft swing experiences and liked them. They were random and unplanned (think: hot tub, a couple of glasses of wine, off came the clothes..) so nothing more developed.

We decided to make an honest effort to make some connections with couples and singles in the lifestyle and see where it leads us.

We are not virgins to swinging, but we have had a little experience (two MFM, one same room, same partner sex with a couple and hubby has had a bi experience). The two MFM experiences were honestly a little disappointing, but nevertheless, we all had fun at different times during the experience. The same room, same partner experience was great! And hubby thoroughly enjoyed his bi experience (and I was privileged enough to watch).

We are fairly new to the lifestyle. We have been to a few pool and house parties which we enjoyed very much. We have met with another couple a few times for dinner and soft play. We joined the lifestyle to help angel explore her Bi side. WE have had 3 enjoyable encounters with another female. Angel was curious and now knows for sure she is Bi.

I have no concrete swinging experience, but I did what I think is called a "soft swap" when my now-ex-husband and I were dating. It was really fun, and I'm glad to know we weren't total pervs for doing it. Otherwise, I'm a swinging virgin!

My boyfriend and I have zero swinging experience, I am Bisexual and have always been interested in the swinging lifestyle. I have only just become confident enough to open up about it. I really don't know where to start for what I want to experience.

I'm new, new, new to this area. I am a submissive but never been into the scene before. My other & I are talking about adding another man to it one time to see how it goes. I'm just here to learn and see what I can I come up with, I guess. :)

Hello everyone, Hubby (Methos) and I are new to the lifestyle. We have "played" a little but look forward to getting out to the club scene, do some more soft swinging and see where it goes from there!

Well we are new to the lifestyle butt Highly Motivated. Found each other after 20 yrs and we are finally free and we plan on getting alot freekier lol.:lol:

We are totally new to swinging. My husband shared his fantasy with me several months ago when he told me he wanted to watch me with another man. I opened up and told him I had a fantasy of multiple men. We combined our fantasies and recently has our first gangbang.

The first experience was extremely enjoyable for both of us. We would like to Experience it again soon, possibly with different men. We will take any advice we can on setting things up in the future. We are especially interested in how to find men while we travel.

Monica

We are very new to it all. No swinging experience but have had fun at nude beaches. We are trying to decide what's next and how far to go. We've received some excellent ideas and advice on the site thus far. Thanks to those who have been so helpful.

Fairly new at it, but completely hooked!

Was shown around the ropes by a previous partner, and found an amazing club. Hoping to go next month, can't keep it off my mind to be honest!

We have experience.....but, it's a long time ago. My wife has no moral objections but she has lost her appetite since we are older now. She thinks we are less attractive to other couples than we were in our 30-40's.

One step forward: this summer we stayed at a nudist-camping and this made her "hot". She even went inside our camper one afternooon and masturbated in my presence. I'm pretty sure this was ignited by our British neighbours (also 55Plus).

Don't hurry, we'll get there in the end.

Totally New and looking for some help with that!

You've come to the right place!

Little bit over the years. Haven't been with a woman for 3 years. Kinda anxious, ya know?

We are completely new to this we have been thinking about it for a while now and have been wanting to explore a little. Very excited and hopeful!!

I'm completely new, have done it once and really enjoyed it. I've been wanting to explore more and this year I'm taking the leap to get more involve.

Totally new. The thought is so exciting for us but is scary at the same time. We have been through hell and back in our 11 year relationship. We have talked about it, and even had a few "unicorns" in the past before we thought about swinging. Advice is appreciated a lot.

We are celebrating our 1st anniversary in the LS this weekend. We've booked a stay at a local vanilla resort and have 2 dates lined up as a part of the celebration. We prefer full swap in same room. We haven't attended a party, been to a M&G or had any naughty adventures in a club, yet! We enjoy being with one to a few couples in intimate settings.

I was a member of Capitol Couples over a decade ago. Someone who I am seeing now really wanted to go. We joined Tabu in December and have been going almost every weekend.

Well this is really the first step to the lifestyle. My wife and I have NO experience what so ever but are very curious as to what Swinging is all about.

A few years ago, we made a call to a supposed reputable Swinging Host but he was very pushy and it seemed that all he discussed was the Sex aspect of it all.

I know, I know, that is a big part of this, but for newbies like us that was a sure turn off as an introduction. It is now several years later and the curiosity continues.

Help?

A pushy host is a bad host. That's not what it is all about, it's playing with others and enjoying it mutually. Find a fun couple, or guy/girl or whatever. Go hiking skiing, be outdoors, go skinny dippin' with them, once friends, nature will take it's course. It has to be right for everybody with no exceptions. :)

We are new to this as a couple. She (I) has had some experiences in the past with a former partner. He is very interested in MFM, turns him on to think of a BIG cock banging his wife. We have a date to meet a couple we have been chatting with online and texting; and are looking forward to attending a local club event next month, most likely just to observe and see how we feel/react.

I am completely new to this whole experience, my wife and I have been married almost 5 years I have always known my wife to be bi but within the past couple of years she has discussed the whole adding couples to our relationship.she says she feels comfortable with me to do this. In the beginning she explained that she did like to swing but it seemed as something done in the past. When I was younger and dating yea I had thoughts and fantasies of me and 2 women but that passed as I got older and wanted a serious relationship and family.

We have 2 daughters age 3 and 7. When she first brought this to my attention she mentioned just adding one other female.I told her I don't know if I'm comfortable and felt that that would make her feel like it was one sided and eventually want to add a male which I really find that hard to deal with. When we married I had it in my head that I wanted her and only her, done with all the bs dating drama etc. Now I have always had this thing that if I so much as thought someone was cheating on me they're gone. But she told me she cheated on me when I realized something was bothering her, she stopped him within a couple of minutes feeling guilty that she was doing it behind my back when in all reality she wants us to share that. My main problem I got out of her is she says multiple people is in her nature but when she got with me knowing I wasn't that way as she wanted to try to make it work as a normal relationship but she is struggling with it. I have never forgiven someone who cheated, yet I'm willing to help her, forgive her and compromise to make out marriage with for us and our girls but not just because of our girls because aside from our bumps in our marriage we still love each other. I told her I'm willing to take her on her initial offer with another woman and they do eachother I be with my wife until I am comfortable actually being with both then graduate to another couple. I am just struggling with the whole separating sex and love it's kinda nerve wrecking for me with the thought of another man with my wife.but in a sense to compromise with her urges I feel at an imbalance of do I try this and help subdue her urges and avoid doing it behind my back or not try and worry she will cheat

We are both new to it. We're looking for FMF, FF, MFMF. We're still not sure whether to start off at a club or couple-to-couple... choices, choices :)

I have avoided this question since I joined. So here goes.

As a very young man, my first real love affair surprised me with a second woman when I came home one night. I was terribly drunk, and it could have been better. In my own defense, I was 17. Back me up guys, you know.

Now after many years of failed relationships, I have learned that women are in charge of this part of life. I am also proud that after 61 years, I have never found it necessary to raise my hand to a woman. One of the things that will push me to violence is a man who beats a woman. Just not an option fellas.

Now, single dad, with 9 and 10 year old boys, middle of the desert outside Vegas, haven't met a lover for over three years. Gettin a little anxious, ya know?

A gentle woman, or female couple to reaffirm my ability to please a lady, and perhaps retrain me would be spectacular.

Thanks for letting me get it off my chest.

Mark

We have enjoyed six MFM events and same room swaps with 3 other couples. We would like to get involved in more multi couple or orgy-like activity, 3 or more couples and a couple of singles or so thrown in.

I am what they call a "seasoned swinger" I guess since I have been swinging for almost 10 years... I started off as a single swinger and LOVED being the unicorn everyone tried to capture. A couple years into the lifestyle I ended up meeting a fellow swinger who swept me off my feet and we have been swinging together ever since.

~Lacey

Not looking to swing, no desire for another male in our relationship, we do want the right female, and look forward to hopefully a long term friendship..

We are not necessarily new to swinging but we are not experienced either. Most were MFM and a few couples. Its funny because the idea of swinging was brought up at the beginning stages of our relationship together and has stayed with us ever since. We loved most of our experiences and have had some not so great experiences but all in all it has never gotten between us and we both love our open communication about our experiences inside and outside of the bedroom.