JustAskJulie

Are you totally new to swinging or do you have experience?

My wife and I have discussed the possibility of swinging many times. She has told me it would be a huge turn on for her to see me with another woman and I feel the same way about her with another man. The problem is, we are both pretty cautious about meeting new people and want our first experience to be safe and fun. How do we get started?

We are new to swinging and quite young but have been together for a while now. Would love to experience a club or a house party and meet some couples or singles we can relate with. We've only ever had threesome experiences together (wmw), but we're basically up for anything new! Just looking around the site and trying to get the hang of things.

Hello all. My fiance and I are in the begging stages of becoming comfortable with the idea of mfm and fmf. Not so much with the couples (not really our cup of tea). I'm in my mid 20's and she's in her early 20's. We were just talking about how realistic finding a partner would be, etc etc. Any ideas? We would like someone in our age group obviously, and someone who is well...experienced with this kind of thing (without being a call girl obviously.)

Hubby and I are new to this as well. We will be celebrating our 15 year anniversary in a couple of days by going to a club. While we are new to this we have been talking about it for a while now. Can't wait to see what the club is like and experience this for our first time!!!

We are really new to the whole swinging thing really, we have both had threesomes in previous relationships, but nothing like that together.

Our initial interest in the swingers life was to help Scarlet enjoy her bi-side. As an attentive husband I can do many things for her, but my fleshlight just isn't the same when she gets a craving for that certain flavour only a woman can provide.

We discussed this and came to the conclusion that it would probably be much more healthy for our relationship for us to find a female swinger to explore with than for Scarlet to try and find a woman the more conventional way, much less chance of emotions getting confused and anyone getting hurt

As we have been looking into the whole swinging lifestyle further we have started considering that it could be fun to try more than just a little FF, but these are early days

The Adminstrator has me blocked . Anyway we had a couple relationship for nearly three years . My coworker talked me into it , wife agreed to try it . We had no interest in groups as we found none that we liked . So we stayed with the couple we knew . My wife is bipolar so this created all kinds of problems . But for about 2.5 years it was a lot of fun. Ours was different , about every two weeks or so we spent the night with our couple friends . We slept in seperate rooms . But it had to end when I caught my wife seeing him behind my back . It had been going on for a long time . She loved the sex with him but not me . We are trying to make amends but it is going no where . Bipolar people are different , she developed a Personality just to be with him . So I demand to be treated as good as him and she refuses , so our sex life is over untill she treats me as good as her lover . She says she will never do that . But I have no intentions of divorcing her .

Yes we have experience for nearly 3 years . But did not like the group scene . My co-worker talked me into it and my wife became excited about him. He was very handsome and his wife beautiful. We used seperate rooms and always stayed the entire night while someone watched our kids. My wife is Bipolar and took great interest in him. She fell in love with him and out of love with me . She stayed sore for many days after being with him but refused to quit . She is hard headed. Then I caught her in bed with him when I got off work early one day and so we ended the relationship . I took her to council which helped . Our sex life had never been luster so I thought the relationship would change her opinion of me , but it did not work. She became a slut with him and treated me like I was an incest brother or something . But she is a great mother and a very beautiful woman . She is actually very horny and loves sex , but not with me . So we are trying to amend our ways to stay married and finish raising our children. I quit having sex with her nearly two years ago , and at times it drives me crazy not to have sex . I simply want her to treat me as good as she treated her lover when she was with him. We have been married 17 years and she never has given me a BJ , but did him all the time . So until she treats me as good as him , our sex life is sexless . But in public and around friends and family I treat her great , hugs , kisses on her cheaks , and so on. It is to show we are a normal couple . One night I almost gave in and did oral on her , but her vagina lips are now So enormous I can not understand why . For years she had a perfectly shaped Vagina , now it looks horrible . I think she has another lover , not sure .

My wife and I are pretty new to this. We talked to a few couples but it always seemed to go nowhere, then we started talking to a couple and really hit it off. It is hard to believe we found a couple that have all the same interests as us. We are now not only lovers but great friends.

Hi there all

I have been fantasizing joining a couple for respectful fun. I don't have a GF right now. I live in the Ottawa Gatineau area and have been trying to enter the community. I have followed Craigslist with very disappointing experience - i.e. no encounters. I am an attractive 44 y.o and quite social. I am not scary and will go with the flow with any couple. Any advice for meeting a couple? So much to share with nobody around.

Almost 30 years ago, my now ex-wife and I enjoyed swinging. For reasons too involved to get into, we split after a couple of years. My present wife of 12 years has never tried it, so I'd like to introduce her to it. I find it to be the greatest experience since sliced peaches. I hope she will too.

I am new to swinging. My boyfriend is not. I have done threesomes but never swapped partners. Looking to explore while in vegas for the week of Halloween though.

Newer with one experience. We are loving all of it, from full swap to hall passes with friends.

Guest freeflyer200

My first wife and I swapped once back in the late 60's. (we were young!) My current wife and I have discussed it on a few occasions and I am ready for it but she has cooled to it. I believe she will come around because of how well I know her. She is somewhat shy and just needs encouragement to do what I know she would love. If I did not know this I would not try. She was very promiscuous before we met. Well above average. I have always wanted to swing and have an open marriage but for some reason we just never pushed for it. Part of that is our sex life which was very hot and fulfilling. Now, after 20 years I am ready for desert and new flavors. This is me. I know she likes new flavors too. This will be interesting. I have been talking to her for about three months off and on with no pressure. Oh, hello out there.

we are very very new.. had one fmf experience which was amazing and revved up our sex life.. That was about 4 yrs ago.. We talked on and off about joining this lifestyle for those years and now very committed to moving forward.. Unfortunately we have NO CLUE how to approach this. We had one date with another couple from an ad we placed but there was no connection. Is placing ads the only way?.. We've gone to our local club here on Long Island but it was full of single men and it was a very meat market feeling.. We want to find couples that want to hang and enjoy one another.. Just not sure how!!

Hello:

I am 100% new to this! My question to you and anyone else who can give me advice... You say you've only done soft swap vs full so far. Is that common? To me I would think a no kissing rule would be better. I think i'd want to do a full swap minus the kissing, or who knows maybe know kissing is a difficult rule to stick to! like I said i'm new!

In my past experience it's been full swap and kissing was fine with everyone. It just added to the experience. We talked about everything we could imagine well in advance. Not everyone wants the same thing, of course. I believe, like everything else in any relationship, that's where communication and rules come in. If kissing makes you uncomfortable, by all means communicate this fact. This is supposed to be fun for everyone. Knowing and following the limitations expected of all involved makes for less drama and for a lot more fun. Otherwise, choose another couple with which to play.

Hello everyone -London-- here

Both me and my wife have played around with other in the past before we met.

We have been talking about playing with others/ swinging for some time now and recently found out a coupe we know that have been living the life style for some time .

I wont go in to detail on this thread but lets just say we had a interesting night a few weeks ago and now we are even more curious about swinging and are talking about where we wont to go from here and very interested in learning more about the life style.

So i guess we are new too all this but very excited to venture in too this lifestyle together..

--London--

We've talked about it for years, but haven't done anything yet. We wanted the first experiment/experience to be fun and our real lives have been getting in the way.

Together we are new, but I am not totally, I have had a few MFM threesomes with my late ex wife and swapped once back in the day, but want to introduce my lady now to it all and possilbly even MORE. We already do a lot on the internet now with my groups, sites, sites for her, etc. And want to go to the next level and actually meet others with similar interests and make new friends and possibly PLAY!

I have swung before in previous relationship, I introduced her to it after we were together for about a year and a half and she seems to love it.

Both brand new - we've been talking about it for a while and even have been to a couple clubs (just to see what's out there). Anyone else have a hard time taking the 'next' step?

• Like 1

My wife has no experience and never even heard about this until I brought it up from my past experience. I believe she has it in her to be adventurous enough to take the plunge. She's really shy and overly image-conscious about her body, though. If she were to just let go and enjoy herself more she'd have a lot more fun.

Basically new together, she has never done anything, I have had a few MFM threesomes and swapped with my late ex wife many years back, but we currently SHOW OFF a LOT and feel it is the next step too. And she is certainly looking foward to her FIRST MFM threesome as well! Although it is up to her who! And I enjoy and good at taking pics and possibly videos to document it all too, that and I own 2 of the most sucessful and best adult groups on yahoo and sites which I may share some of them at as well.

Right now it's been kinda hard to actually make it happen for various reasons, but want to meet others for freindship and see what happens knowing we are all on the same page and have an ultimate goal in mind! LOL We can't host as we live with someone right now. From there, who knows!

If your interested in my groups or sites, just write me!

i want to get into swinging but my wife doesn't. I joined here to get some advice on how to talk her into it. I would really be more into a mfm threesome. Any help would be appreciated

Hey john75

My Wife would not even discuss swinging with Me for many years. One of Our Friends said they had joined a Swinger internet site and We checked into that. We started talking about it and after 6 monthes She agreed to go to a swingers Club in Las Vegas just to check it out but not do anything else. I agreed and about a month later We went. Being anxous We got there early and walked around checking out all of the different rooms pool etc. We walked out of a hall way into an area with tables and chairs and decided to sit and have a drink. There was only one other Person there and it was a young attractive Man. I started making small talk with Him and had to move closer to hear. We had some good talk and I could tell he was interested in My Wife and She was interested but nervous. He asked Her if She wanted to go to a room and She said not yet. We got another drink and went to the jucuzi. We got naked and the wine was working. About 15 minutes later She was in bed with both of Us and She was tingling and floating around for Days. We both had a very good time and it was totally unexpected. Sometime it just happens when the time is right. That was a year and a half ago and We have been with several Couples and a few singles since then. She just jumped in once She got Her feet wet.

You do not want to force them into it and can't force them to talk about it. Just be patient and bring it up now and then.

Good Luck

I would say that we are newbies...only in the sense that we've never hooked up with complete strangers. We've had a few experiences with the same couple over the last 10 yrs or so but those are usually spontaneous. We recently had a few MFM play dates(4-5 times in the last month or so) with a good friend and those were awesome! I've just recently realized how ridiculously hot it is to watch my wife be completely pleasured in that way(she likes putting on a show for me as well now that she knows how much I enjoy it!). She has told me that she thoroughly enjoyed herself with the threesome route too. Although we've talked about taking the next step and going to a club or posting an ad, we have our reservations about strangers, std's, and general crazies we might run into. I guess that stuff comes with the turf if/when we finally make the jump into this lifestyle! Something about all of this seems to be drawing us in though because our neighbors (who we've suspected for some time) have invited us on a swinger's cruise early next year!

Its funny reading all the posts from people who are new to swinging-only funny because for us that seems like such a loooooooooong time ago lol

Luckily after swinging for 9 years all the sex has kept us young lol

We were once new too and it started out with lots of commuincation between us.That is is the key! For us we were pretty lucky because Gary's co worker and his wife were swingers and they were the ones who wanted to swing with us. We told them we needed time to talk it over and they fully understood. it wasn't until after a full year of being asked we decided to say yes.

I remember it like it was yesterday.We first went out to dinner and had a great time of food,drink and laughter.Really loosened up.

We then headed back to their place.I think the most nervous part back then was getting naked in front of another man.Now I feel so at ease getting naked in front of others I would do it in public if I could LOL

We got on their king size bed and after some great foreplay my hubby did his wife while the coworker did me. It was all strange and fun at the same time.

On the ride home we couldn't stop talking about it and how much we loved it.Later we went to one of their swinging house parties and hooked up with a few more couples and years later we have been fucking with other couples ever since-Carol

We are completely new to the experience, although we have been in discussions for well over a year. Now that we're pushing harder towards fully entering the lifestyle our excitement and anticipation is peaking. We can't wait to get that first play time started and follow our life down this new path.

Me and my girlfriend have been talking about it and I really want to get into it or we at least try it. Id be willing to have a threesome with her with another guy to get her out of her shell and then go onto swinging :)

I prefer to call it a ten-year sexual journey my husband and I are on. Yes, we have both exchanged partners with out couples, I have been with other men alone, and my husband with other women. We have settled into sex involving another man and myself while my husband either watches, hears the sex noises on the telephone, or I tell him about it the next day. That seems to really get his juices flowing.

I have been into swinging for over 12 years my fiance just got a introduction into it about 1 year ago. And things are doing great she had 3 really good meatings this week all with different endings and 1 really nice video. What we do is I like to have her go out and play sometimes have the guys come over so I can watch them screwing eachother. With her being new to this she took too it pretty dam good I knew she would, she is a sexual freak she loves them cocks. This past week was a good one for us caause she played quite a bit. Though it isnt always like this its sometimes hard to find someone that don't mind being watched while they fuck her or sometimes guys don't want to cause she is in a relatonship it sure would be nice to find more people to have fun with.

I've been married to a wonderfull woman for 10yrs. I've often thought of swinging, but not sure how to bring it up with her

My husband and I had started swinging in March 2012 very slowly. Living in Las Vegas we went to Public clubs that allow single men for our first experiences. Later in the summer we started going to a couples only club. Although my husband first suggested going I was the one who pursued further visits. We do soft swap only. We are concerned about diseases. We have no STDs. I really enjoy bringing both women and men to climax orally, and most of the excitement for my husband and myself is me showing him cum on my face, in my mouth... all over. I've read up on Herpes specifically and many of the other STDs, and long story short we haven't been swinging since the end of September. We haven't even thought about condoms since we don't do full swap. Anybody out there with thoughts on this situation.

New to the experience since I've been with my wife. Been together for a long time. I have had some crazy college days but nothing with her and she has told me she has only had traditional relationships. I really would like to see her with a couple of men and a women and me either watching and giving her pleasure. I don't really have a huge fantasy to be with other women but seeing her getting all the attention is a huge fantasy.

Well this is really the first step to the lifestyle. My wife and I have NO experience what so ever but are very curious as to what Swinging is all about.

A few years ago, we made a call to a supposed reputable Swinging Host but he was very pushy and it seemed that all he discussed was the Sex aspect of it all.

I know, I know, that is a big part of this, but for newbies like us that was a sure turn off as an introduction. It is now several years later and the curiosity continues.

Help?

Hi everyone! My wife and I just started talking about becoming active on the swinging scene. We're in our early 30's and are looking for friendships wild expereinces and wild encounters. We live in Connecticut, southeast of Hartford. I am very curious about how to meet others with similar interests and that's what has brought us to the site. We'll be on the forums together and hope to meet many new people. That's all for now, time to start browsing the forums.

Well that's a tricky question. Depends on your definition of swinger. To our friends we are but by our definition I am not so sure, We have been a couple for 18 years, and while we are totally committed to each other we are not married. Our experiences have been a few one night stands and a few encounters with friends that were very spectacular over a span of around 10 of those years. So far we have only played with women. Most Bi-curious but a couple that were into men but willing to play with a woman. So whats the verdict from the die hards here?

We are not new to swinging but we are new to this site. Can anyone suggest the best way to get in to contact with a black guy or even black gang of guys that wouled be willing to take roughness to the extreme, ie to the point of what many may call violent, not everyone's thing but it is for us.

We had a couple clumsy experiences with one couple several years ago. We had no idea what we were getting into, or whether or not it was even swinging. It ended awkwardly, and I think we lost some friends out of the deal. Recently we played with a couple that had both been our longest known friends. There were times in the past where there was some awkward fumbling and making out in the midst of drunken pool and camp fire parties. But it wasn't until just recently we called it by name.