JustAskJulie

How many times have you been perved?

We joined this site on the recommendation of friends. Sad to say after 2 1/2 years we have only met 5 couples from SLS and we contacted them. Others we have contacted who say they are looking for the same things as ourselves, usually don't reply to emails we send them. WTF You would think that after being viewed over 8,500 times people would reach out a little more often. We like the SLS site, but find there are a lot of wanna bees and pervs.

You know, we know exactly how you feel. We primarily use SLS to coordinate and communicate with those we already know. We have yet to actually meet somebody for the first time on SLS.

Everytime we send an e-mail to somebody on SLS expressing an interest, we usually get no reply at all. Twice we've gotten a "Sorry, not interested" (which is fine), but it's when they don't even both to reply that grabs my goat.

We've only met one couple strictly off sls ourselves. Everyone else we've met at a meet & greet or parties. We don't get a whole lot of email on there, but when we get one, we always respond. We haven't tried sending the initial mails ourselves, though. One of these days . . . Either way, I don't pay much attention to the number of views.

=)

We joined this site on the recommendation of friends. Sad to say after 2 1/2 years we have only met 5 couples from SLS and we contacted them. Others we have contacted who say they are looking for the same things as ourselves, usually don't reply to emails we send them. WTF You would think that after being viewed over 8,500 times people would reach out a little more often. We like the SLS site, but find there are a lot of wanna bees and pervs.

Welcome to the board. I saw that you posted a request for a profile review over in the other thread, so I went ahead and gave you one there. Keep in mind that a lot of people are just profile surfing, they may not even live anywhere near you.

Not sure what we're doing differently, but we joined SLS the last day of Nov 2006, and according to the counter we have 24,943 hits since we joined. (The counter reads "within the last 30 days" but in fact it's a running count since we joined.) In that time we've met several dozen couples, many single guys, even a few single women. SLS had been pretty good for us. Along with AFF, it's pretty much the only way we meet new people.

We agree with "two42 lovers". We have 2473 and have been on a little less then 2 months. We think that is actually the total count since we joined.

I did notice on one of the SLS boards that one of their moderators said the total is in fact a running total. If you view your profile under the "Old View" option, it says "Viewed XXXX times total".

They said it is one of the things on their list to fix.

I've had a pitiful 109 additional views between today and 3/25. Wow, we must be the most boring couple in NE Pennsylvania...

We joined 4-4-08 and it shows 999 views, and we have had 54 emails.

But, we are some of the new meat..... lol

We don't have anything like that on AFF and we have been there since 2-08!?

I don't think that can be accurate, after all, there are over 23 million people on that site....(AFF-email if you want our handle)

We don't have anything like that on AFF and we have been there since 2-08!
At AFF, it's the number of views you've had from people who match your "Cupid" settings.

Just for fun, we thought we'd check after a month and see how many pervs we had. Current count is 26069 - on Apr 29 it was 24943. That's 1126 hits in one month - not too shabby! Got a fair number of initial emails from couples and singles - and actually met several, including two very cool new couples, and a new single female friend. (Yummy! :facelick: )

142 times and 4 contacts, and thats with us not poping on there very often AND we just rejoined about a month ago.

9263! I think the high number has something to do with being in the chat room. Certainly not as many inquires. Shocked the s out of me to see the number though.

OK, folks. Forget all of my earlier scientific wild-ass guesses. Have observed that the number of times our profile is "perved" relates to being signed up at a meet-n-greet or other SLS-advertised event. For the two months we were signed up for a particular Friday-night event, we had hundreds of looky-sees a week. The rate has definitely dropped now that we are signed up for nothing. Seems also, as velbuzz suggested, also related to being on-line to "chat".

.... so go take a look at your profile and tell us how many times have you been peeved . . .
OK, I have concluded a one-year period of serious experimentation and research. The biggest factor affecting the number of views you get at Swing Lifestyle is whether or not your profile is visible to single men. On months our profile was visible, we averaged 300. On months we were not visible, we averaged 35!

For those of you who might be wondering, now that I am satisfied with the result of the experiment, visibility to males will now remain switched on.

~M

"Viewed 6204 times total within the last 30 days." :rolleyes:

Staying logged in as much as possible will get you A LOT more views...

Damn, 35k? lol

Ours is 3642 as of today.

No, folks. Not 35k. 35 exclamation point! We had far fewer views on the months when we were invisible to single men. Conclusion, single men are doing most of the perving.

Our total count, by the way, is now 9,394. But this is not a thirty-day count. The count has been going up for about fifteen or sixteen months.

~M

8168 as of today, and we too have single males blocked. Ours seem to jump up some when we are signed up for a social or M&G. We have been on since Dec 07. :)

Drum role please...1622.

And that is from a "unicorn". Maybe I too need to revamp my profile! And in my mind all I can hear now is a piano lesson song from childhood with the year 1622 in it.

A saint was declared. A Spanish silver fleet disappeared off the Florida Keys. Catholic Church declares January 1st to be the first day of the new year. :)

"Viewed 7394 times total within the last 30 days."

Dunno why, but we'll take it... :D

8397 -- I think this is very high for us; usually it's in the 3k's. We are not visible to single males.

Only 3671 this month, but I also bumped The Fuse's count. She is a hottie!!!

By the way, Mrs Fuse, I've also circled the globe. It's fun. I had a round the world ticket and sometimes just decided where to go next at the airport. From Frankfurt, I think, I just asked for the next flight out! Was headed to Milan in 20 minutes. Loved it.

Second and third world countries are the most fun, though.

4455 times this month. MAN! How many times can one guy look at my wife???

We have profiles on two sites...one has 2799 total views and the other has 2146. We joined both sites in late October/early November 2006.

I'm a bit disappointed at the total amount of perving we've generated...I wonder what we should do to up our perv score?

Trace

I'm a bit disappointed at the total amount of perving we've generated...I wonder what we should do to up our perv score?

Trace

Having studied marketing, N8tureGirl and I did some simple experiments and concluded that the easiest way to run up the "perv" count is to post pictures that the pervers want to see. More veiwable skin equals more veiws. That works well for bragging rights if that's what you are looking for. More importantly, to increase the number of possible playmates that may peruse your profile, keep you profile current and follow the suggestions (concerning said profile), of the other posters on this site. That's where the real pay-off is! :)

BTW, since xyzzy07 has named someone on this forum, I expect their (The Fuse's) count will spike. It's all about advertising as this was an example of endorsement.

We have profiles on two sites...one has 2799 total views and the other has 2146. We joined both sites in late October/early November 2006.

Trace

You can start by putting a link to your Swing Lifestyle profile in your Swinger's Board profile, and including in in the info under your Swinger's Board name on the left. That generated a few more hits for us.

Having studied marketing, N8tureGirl and I did some simple experiments and concluded that the easiest way to run up the "perv" count is to post pictures that the pervers want to see. More viewable skin equals more views. That works well for bragging rights if that's what you are looking for. More importantly, to increase the number of possible playmates that may peruse your profile, keep you profile current and follow the suggestions (concerning said profile), of the other posters on this site. That's where the real pay-off is! :)

I agree. The time when our main profile picture was one that showed my breasts with a a dragon painted across them we got many more pervs and contacts than any other time.

checked this morning at it's 1365. Like LM, I don't put much faith into the count. Unless people from here are clicking on it, there would be no way that there are that many people around these parts that would check it out. :)

I agree. The time when our main profile picture was one that showed my breasts with a a dragon painted across them we got many more pervs and contacts than any other time.
Oops, sorry. That was me. :)

Oops, sorry. That was me. :)

...and she wonders why that would be... :rolleyes:

66 times. I'm the official loser...

make that 67.

And I'm pretty sorry you don't live closer...

make that 67.

And I'm pretty sorry you don't live closer...

Is that so? If I didn't have to get to work in the morning...

By the way, Mrs Fuse, I've also circled the globe. It's fun.

Sounds like a good experience. Say, where's the link to your profile? :hahaha: Thanks for the compliment.

For promethius: not sure we got a bump from the mention, but I wasn't paying attention.

I do notice that when there is a new bikini picture as the main picture, the numbers go up. Our newest picture has me more covered up, which is fine with me. It is more recent (last weekend). I also figure that the people who click on it may be more likely to actually be looking to swing as opposed to just browsing skin. I did think about it though. The ones with more skin, when done right, seem to be more attention-getting. A new picture seems like a good thing in general -- lots of people look at your profile simply because they forget they've already perved you.

66 times. I'm the official loser...
No member of Swingersboard is a loser. You might gain more interest in your S. L. S. profile, I believe, if you become a paid member.

For us it's 1707 times this month. Where does that place us on the Perv Scale?

THISTLE AND SHAMROCK

14,942 as of this afternoon. It actually kinna torques me off lol.

Mrs