Sweetheartinaz

Welcome to the gauntlet.....LOL. :)

Overall, a solid profile, with good descriptions of what you're looking for and what you're like. I must confess a specific annoyance with poor grammar, spelling and punctuation (however I limit my wrath and do not eliminate users of the Oxford comma). There is only one line in your profile that I see as a problem:

"I am very picky, and I can be, because I am quite the catch!"

I'm sorry, but this line, and its many variations ("We are picky because we can be", etc.) seriously rubs us the wrong way; it conveys not a playful tone, but arrogance. I do not mean to offend, and I hope you'll consider this in the manner in which it was intended, but after long experience with finding playmates online, this single line would cause us to veto your otherwise solid profile.

All in all, nice job.

T(and A)

• Like 1

I see that you have incorporated the enhancements that CoupleInMD recommended. I agree. Negativity should be avoided. And the clueless will contact you no matter what you say to try to deflect them. I have no other change to recommend. And I appreciate the courage that is needed for any member here to put their profile up for public critique. Sending my sincere wish that you achieve the success for which you hope.

We would love to get our profile reviewed. We are new to the lifestyle and this is our first foray online. We created our first profile on SLS - funcplcali at sls dot com. Please give us your feedback.

We would love to get our profile reviewed. We are new to the lifestyle and this is our first foray online. We created our first profile on SLS - funcplcali at sls dot com. Please give us your feedback.
First of all, I see that you are new to the Swingersboard. So let me extend my welcome to you.

Under your "Looking for:" heading, you mention that you are critical. I recommend that you not say that. People are not going to feel comfortable about responding to your profile if you have planted a notion that they might be under continual scrutiny while in your company. There are other reference to yourselves under that heading, "We are clean . . . Etc.". Descriptions of yourselves should be under the "Description: heading. Just one other little thing and maybe simply owing to the fact that I am resistant to change especially change in the use of the English language and maybe nobody cares any longer -- rather than to use phrases like "a couple that uses . . . ." try "a couple who use . . ." "That" is a neuter pronoun; "couple" is a collective noun.

Correct "swinging is way" to "swinging is a way". No need to say that swing is only an occasional thing for you. You can establish a pattern with a couple after you have developed a relationship.

You have a good-looking profile, especially owing to the fact that you have nice pictures and reads like a true reflection.

:ditto:

I would maybe add a bit more about your interests...what do you like to do when you get out or do you prefer to stay at home?

Guest FunintheSnow

Hi--I'm a newbie too (came here to post my own review request), but for what it's worth, here's what I notice when I read your profile. It's a little wordy and hard to read--is there any way you can streamline it and cut some words? For example, we know you're both 47 from the stats at the top of the page. Also, it sounds like you equate tattoos with being unhygienic, and it's not clear whether you dislike them. Could you make that clearer?

Honestly, I read and edit for a living (which makes me very picky), and I found it hard work to read through this because it was so wordy. :-( Hope this is helpful.

Guest FunintheSnow

Yet another person looking for a profile review. :-) We gets lots and lots of looks, but not much in the way of contact. We're ------- on SLS. Thanks!

Amanda

Okay, you asked:

First I would use the picture of you both as your primary profile picture. That way you are both represented (and it's a good picture). Second, there are plenty of words, but not much substance. What are you looking for? One night, FWB, something in between?

Our F prefers when there is some f/f play--not necessarily hardcore, but at least some cuddling and touching. While I (the F) am primarily attracted to men, I have a man at home, but I only get to play with women in the lifestyle.

Kind of disjointed. Maybe just say that you both enjoy playing with women so you are looking for a couple where the woman is at least bi-curious. Also, if you don't like smokers (we don't either), just say it.

Now, what else are you looking for in a couple? Also, what else do you like to do? It's kind of tough to see if there is common ground when there just isn't much to go on. Being 'new' but having 4 certs also kind of says that you aren't so new and you just haven't updated the profile in awhile (even though you are really only new to the site). So far, there just isn't that much to catch one's interest. Give us more.

So we're new and just created an SLS profile, DSandKW. Anyone mind looking and giving me some pointers? I'm not really sure what to put in the profile.

So we're new and just created an SLS profile, DSandKW. Anyone mind looking and giving me some pointers? I'm not really sure what to put in the profile.

I'd love to help, but I searched under that user name, but did not find a profile by that name on SLS.

I'd love to help, but I searched under that user name, but did not find a profile by that name on SLS.

I just not the notification that our profile was approved. Maybe you didn't see it cause it wasn't approved yet? Can you try again?

Found it!

We really like what you wrote...if only you were a bit older and closer. You really need a picture or two to get noticed. Other than that, we would suggest adding something from "We have participated in MFF, MFM, MFMF both soft and full swap." to "We are relatively new to the lifestyle, it’s only been a few months (starting early 2016) that we’ve been serious. In that time we’ve had some enjoyable experiences.". Lots of couples will shy away from newbies because of potential drama or lack of experience but while you are new, you have already gone all the way and didn't have any drama. That's something you should have near the 'relatively new' comment. Other than that, we would be interested (but then MrGold is also an IT geek too). Good luck!

Like CoupleInMD79, I am not able to see your profile while logged on to SLS. Your external profile is, however, viewable. Check you settings and made sure you are not invisible to couple's profiles.

Like CoupleInMD79, I am not able to see your profile while logged on to SLS. Your external profile is, however, viewable. Check you settings and made sure you are not invisible to couple's profiles.

The "hide me" settings for new members, couples and singles are set to no. One thing, my SB username is MrDSnKW but SLS is DSandKW so there's a difference between the website usernames.

You really need a picture or two to get noticed.

I do have pictures up, but the only recent full body pic of me (Mr -- I've lost about 100 pounds since Feb) is with my son on my shoulders. I cropped him out but his legs and part of his torso was still viewable so I think they rejected the pic due to the "no minors" rule. There is a face pic of me and the wife as our default pic but I'll have to get a new one...again due to the weight loss.

I'll see about amending our profile like you suggested.

Would it be beneficial to list the length of our relationship? We've been together for 11 years (married 3, but whatever :-) ).

• Like 1

OK, MrDSnKW, I am just now able to see your profile inside SLS- yay!

I like your profile! You come across as friendly, fun-loving, and eager. Just a couple of minor recommendations:

- In your description, you say, "We are relatively new to the lifestyle, it’s only been a few months (starting early 2016) that we’ve been serious." To keep you from having to go back and edit this in order for it to make sense (in other words, to "increase the shelf life of the text"), and also to address GoldCoCouple's point, you might consider changing to something like "We've been serious in the lifestyle since early 2016, and had some enjoyable experiences including MFF, MFM, and MFMF, both soft and full swap." Now you sound more like an adventurous couple who have had some good experience, and the text will also read right later in the year, and next year!

- I like your own suggestion of mentioning that you've been together for 11 years, married for 3 (or, for increased shelf life, "together since 2005, married in 2013"). That would be good information to weave into the Description section.

- You mention that you have done MFM's, but also indicate that you have fairly low interest in single/solo guys. That's fine, if you mean to discourage solo guys from contacting you. But if you do want more MFM's, you might want to tick up your interest level in single guys.

- In the Fantasies section, what do you mean when you say, "The few local clubs we have can be a bit dead, and we're working on our 'breaking the ice' skills"? Are you saying that you're working on learning to reach out and initiate conversations with new people at the clubs, or do you mean that the clubs are so dead that you're working on other ways of breaking the ice with new people? You might consider rephrasing this, but also you could move this thought from the Fantasies section into the Description section, where it might belong more naturally. That way, you leave the Fantasies section for more sexy talk!

- I see that you've got some nice pictures of her in your profile, but a little more of him might be nice, too!

Really, these are nits that I'm picking at- your profile is good! As a person who is above your age range, I wish you were open to older people, too, because we really know what we're doing!:) I'm sure you will "get lots of business" with that profile. Have fun!

• Like 1

Guest FunintheSnow

Belated thanks, GoldCoCouple (I was away on business for a while). We've incorporated most of the changes you suggested. We still need to work on making it more interesting, but we've made the easy edits.

We do still consider ourselves new--started in March--but took that line out of our profile. We've left the paragraph about f/f play in while I sort through my thoughts about that. There are plenty of women, I'm finding, who say they are bi-curious but really mean "it turns my husband on to think of me with another woman" or "you can work your ass off trying to get me off and I will see whether I like it." So we will probably make it more specific, as we are getting fussier as we get more experience.

Thanks again for your helpful suggestions! I think we are already getting more emails.

Anyone else want to weigh in?

Yet another person looking for a profile review. :-) We gets lots and lots of looks, but not much in the way of contact. We're ------- on SLS. Thanks!

Amanda

Amanda, after our conversation in another thread, I thought I would finally circle back and take a look at your profile!

I believe I'm seeing your profile after you've made edits in response to the feedback of GoldCoCouple. I like your profile! The pictures at great (Amanda, I think you are hot, by the way!), and your description and other text give a good indication of what you are like and what you are looking for. The only minor tweak I might make is to consider adding a little more sexy talk in the "Fantasies or Real Experiences" section. Some people say something like "We'll discuss that in person ;)" here, but I like it when there is actually a little bit of "meat" in this part of the profile. It shows that you are not too shy to get sexual, and I think that helps to increase the reader's desire to contact you!

Scranton, PA is not ridiculously far from us near Baltimore. Do you ever get down to the south-central PA clubs, like the Korral or the Cottage? We have visited both. Also, have you ever thought about visiting the Sunnyrest nudist resort near Allentown? We had a great time there one weekend last summer.

Guest FunintheSnow

Thanks so much for your input, CoupleinMD! We are actually taking a small break from SLS for a week while we focus on each other and our relationship, but when we are back on, I will see what we can add to the fantasy section. When we first registered, I had stuff in there about strapons and stuff but I was afraid it would scare off couples with females who were only bi-friendly. But I"ll give it a try.

We haven't been to Sunnyrest, although we hear good things. We generally can't get away for a whole day (since our youngest child is only 5), and we haven't been away from the kids overnight in 19 years (since the oldest, who has special needs, was born). We're working on finding an overnight sitter, but the disabled teen makes it tricky. So we haven't traveled far at all--we even went home during the two hotel takeovers we've been to, even though we had a room! We might be able to make it to The Cottage sometime, though.

I should actually put something in our profile about how emphatically NOT "too shy to get sexual"we are. Last summer I co-presented a talk in front of 200 people that included questions like whether one's anus could get stretched out from too much anal (my co-presenter was a sex therapist). At our last club party, I stood up and announced to our group of friends, "Well, I'm going to the playrooms to fuck my husband now. If anyone wants to come, you're welcome."(I had my period and wasn't playing with others.) My husband, while a little shyer than I am, appreciates open discussion of what his partners want. So...maybe we need to warn people that I am so open that I may embarrass them in public. :-)

Anyway...thanks. I'll let y'all know when we update the profile (and I"ll open our other pix to you, too, because you really should show Ms. CoupleinMD how cute my husband is!).

FunintheSnow, I appreciate the new information about how open you are! If you can find a way to smoothly weave that openness into your profile somewhere, it will make a good profile even better. I'll be checking back on your profile to look for those open pics!

• Like 1

We would like to have our profile reviewed if possible. We are bendnewby on SLS. Thank you in Advance.

We would like to have our profile reviewed if possible. We are bendnewby on SLS. Thank you in Advance.
The most powerful and alluring feature of your profile is the fact that you have great pictures of yourselves. And what you say in your profile, although brief, seems earnest. Were we not so far away and were we not so far out of your stated age range, we'd be hittin' on you, for sure. I don't what I'd recommend as far as an improvement.

Thanks for asking for a friendly review of your SLS profile. Just a couple of recommendations.

I see that you have had this profile for a little over three years. I might recommend generally that you expand what you say in each section of your profile. This is your chance to let people get to know you and what you like a little, so it's good to take full advantage of that opportunity!

In the "Looking For" section, can you be more specific about the kind of couples you have found that you have the best connection with? I know you may not want to exclude people, but if you can describe the qualities of couples who you've really liked, it will be a way of telling people a bit about you.

The "Description" section is where you really get your shot at giving people an idea of what you two are all about. You might consider adding a few sentences telling folks more about you. Any fun lifestyle adventures you two have had? Interesting talents or skills, hobbies or activities? You mention that you are outdoorsy types- have you ever done any lifestyle camping? If you have, and value, asense of humor, this might be a place to put that on display. Filling out this action will help to generate some desire on the part of couples to want to meet you.

I also recommend adding a bit more information in the "Fantasies and/or Real Experiences" section. This is your chance to tun the content a little more sexual, and entice some more horny people to send you the bird! If you can get a little more specific here, beyond reminding people that you enjoy full swap and go to swinger clubs, it will give them confidence that you can turn the conversation from vanilla to sexy, and can be ready to play once everybody is feeling it!

In he "Additional comments" section, you mention having limited experience. Is this really true, given that you profile is over three years old? As a reader of your profile, that made me wonder whether you've been back to update it since you created the profile. If you do feel that you have some experience now, you might want to remove that. However, if you feel like you don't have much experience, it might be worth rephrasing that statement somehow ("Even though we've been at this for a while, we still feel like we have limited experience...", or something along those lines).

I agree that your pictures show you two to be an attractive couple! I always recommend getting in close with the pictures, cropping out your deck as much as possible, and letting us see you two! You might expand your gallery, too- if you have some pictures of you (separately or together) engaged in an activity that you enjoy, put 'em up! And if you feel comfortable posting some more racy stuff in a locked gallery. Having a locked gallery of fun pics makes for a fun opportunity when you're getting to know and like a new couple- you can "unlock your private pics" for them as a way of moving the budding relationship with them forward! You could crop out faces, or use a tool to obscure them if that's a concern.

I hope these notes help! Let us know what you think!

phxswingcurious said:
Hey everyone! Mind giving us some feedback? We want to have someone do some professional sexy pics for us. But please let us know what you think as it is right now.

Yours is one of the nearly perfect SLS profiles that I have ever seen. The only recommendation I can think to make is to drop the business about "WARNING: ANY INSTITATIONAL INSTITITUTIONS . . . ". What you post at a Web sit like SLS becomes their property, whether you like it or not. And negativity turns people off.

phxswingcurious said:
Hey everyone! Mind giving us some feedback? We want to have someone do some professional sexy pics for us. But please let us know what you think as it is right now.

I think it's a nice profile, too! It's a little bit short, but I think it makes a great impression on the reader, and conveys your desires well. I'm not sure what more I would ask you to add, though I did want to hear more. Maybe that's just the effect you want to achieve- leave 'em wanting more. Hopefully it will encourage people to write you a note to learn more about you!

I would add one note about the pictures. If your intention was to obscure your faces enough to make it difficult to identify you, then you might want to make the hearts a little bigger! But I also encourage you to add a private gallery with un-obscured face pics of the two of you. You can unlock that gallery for new people before you meet them, so they'll be able to pick you out of the crowd at the bar!

phxswingcurious said:

Finally got around to looking at your profile -- you might want to obscure your face photos -- Both of you are *right there* front and center with happy smiling faces (along with her very nice ass, BTW).

phxswingcurious said:

Just took a peek :) You don't need the professional photos, the ones you have are great and you are very handsome couple. I agree with others that the face photos should be blurred and a non-blurred version placed in your private gallery.

We would have no hesitations contacting you as is, its a great profile - *maybe* tone down the weed talk a bit, a simple "420 friendly" should suffice but not a big deal either way.

Sorry SLS does not find DrakesJenn in a search
I too am not able to make a hit on this SLS profile. This might be owing to one or more reasons: your profile might be a new one. A couple of days are needed before a profile will come up in a search. Possibly, you are blocking views by couples and you are not aware of this blockage. Check all of your settings. I'll check again in a day or so. Or you profile name is spelled differently from Drakesjenn.

It is a new profile, but you're spelling it correctly, though I'm assuming it's not case-sensitive. I will check my settings now. Thank you for the effort. I hope you can find it later on.

• Like 1

It is a new profile, but you're spelling it correctly, though I'm assuming it's not case-sensitive. I will check my settings now. Thank you for the effort. I hope you can find it later on.

OK! your profile can now be seen by searching SLS so I was able to take a peek. Always Nice to see another NW couple :) The profile is good, like the last person who listed their profile I would recommend not having face photos in the public gallery.. The photos you have are great just probably better in the private gallery.

You are correct that the female half not wanting involvement with other men is going to limit your options a tad. You might clarify what you are expecting with other couples, when she says she enjoys watching her guy with other women and then says with couples there could be a "half-swap" it reads like maybe you are only looking for a hotwife situation where the other couples male sits out on the threesome out as opposed to the males in both couples just watching...

I can see how it reads like that, but either senario is agreeable to us both. We're just taking it easy and enjoying the exhibitionism and voyeurism arena while we get to know more ppl

Would love for someone to look over ours. SA_Couple8084 on AFF.
Would if I could but my wife and I had our last glimpse of AFF in the rear-view mirror ten years ago. I will boost this forum to the top of the list every once in a while. This should eventually catch the attention of those who are AFF members.

Would if I could but my wife and I had our last glimpse of AFF in the rear-view mirror ten years ago. I will boost this forum to the top of the list every once in a while. This should eventually catch the attention of those who are AFF members.

Yeah, it seems most people here use SLS. A year ago when we were looking for a site to join, AFF seemed to have the most people in our area, and we started talking to a couple we found on there after just one day that ended up in a meet. Now that we are back looking, we just went where we had luck last time and same thing, we found someone in just one day, contacted them, talked on kik and have a date set. It appears to be good in our area, though yeah, for that one response we did have to message about 10 people, most got ignored, couple gave us a not interested because we are smokers. Failure rate is fairly high I guess, and lots of what seem like fake profiles or just people that don't really want to talk to anyone. We have had success with it though, but maybe we'll check out SLS too since it seems to be so popular.

. . . We have had success with it though, but maybe we'll check out SLS too since it seems to be so popular.
Do not mean to imply that the success rate at SLS or any other site is better. It's not, in fact. We left AFF behind for other reasons.

Would appreciate any feedback on our SLS account specially on the pictures, do we have too many, should we move them to a private folder?

(Note that the account is 2 years old, but just recently we updated the profile and added pictures as it stated before that we were just researching if this was something we would like to venture in, and so we have)

SLS: 2NoLimit

Kind Regards,

Would appreciate any feedback on our SLS account specially on the pictures, do we have too many, should we move them to a private folder?

(Note that the account is 2 years old, but just recently we updated the profile and added pictures as it stated before that we were just researching if this was something we would like to venture in, and so we have)

SLS: 2NoLimit

Kind Regards,

My apology for taking so long to reply.

Your excellent profile pictures gave your profile real appeal. Two thumbs up for that. And what you describe about yourselves seems a true express of who you are.

You do have a phrase in your profile that, in my mind, is a classic way of giving prospective playmates cause for hesitation:

* . . . so time can be a little tricky . . . .

Everybody's time is precious so you don't need to say this. Some SLS members have experienced frustration with people who will offer a string of excuses when trying to set up a meeting.

Sending my sincere wish for your on-line success.

Thank you so much for your insight. We talked about removing that, but my husband thinks it's better to leave it. In our opinion, we are not bed hoppers, and are looking for the connection first, and by leaving that phrase it will weed out the couples that are just looking for numbers or pushy ones. (If even a little)

Thanks again,

Hey everyone. We would love feedback on our profile. TheStylishFoxes on SLS. Thanks!
Your SLS profile leaves an overall good impression. Your descriptions of yourselves and your desires are nicely written. It really good that you have posted pictures of yourselves. The one small criticism I have is that pictures that a person takes of himself or herself in a mirror convey negative implications and can be better composed if taken by somebody else.

Hey everyone. We would love feedback on our profile. TheStylishFoxes on SLS. Thanks!

A very nice profile. Good images, shows both of you and enough of the faces to be able to make a decent judgement.

One small typo probably. Under Fantasies/real experiences you have:

"We primarily are looking for couples who want to full swap, but if you can make a strong case otherwise we might now convinced." I believe you meant to say that "we might be convinced."

Nothing big but for a grammar Nazi it could make a difference.

Dan

Could we please get a review of our profile on sls? We are sexyhornycouple. We are struggling to get people to respond to our ad. We don't get a response for weeks and weeks sometimes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Could we please get a review of our profile on sls? We are sexyhornycouple. We are struggling to get people to respond to our ad. We don't get a response for weeks and weeks sometimes. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Your profile leaves an overall good impression, especially owing to the fact that have nice pictures. To say "We ask for you be clean and disease free" is not necessary. I realize that you have probably seen this same statement at a dozen or more other profiles but I must tell you that in twelve years of swing experience, my wife and I have encountered nobody who is dirty. And if somebody is secretly harboring an STI, they are the kind who will ignore your request and go right ahead and contact you anyway. You also do not need to say that you carry a few extra pounds. It is sufficient to put your weight into the appropriate place. To say it again just highlights something that you probably do nor want highlighted. You descriptions are made using short, choppy sentences. I applaud you for using proper grammar and punctuation. You probably noticed that few people do nowadays. But I recommend that saying "She is blonde/brunette, 5'5" tall, and a bbw" would flow better. Rather than to say "He is confident but not pushy", say simply "He is confident." In other words, dispose of the word "pushy" because it has a negative connotation.

I hope this helps. Happy hunting.

I'm curious if our profile might be running folks off. Would love some constructive criticism. We are using SLS and our profile name is SimplyBandC.

Thanks in advance.