Thanks very much for the input. We'll be making some more edits soon based on the feedback we've gotten here. We never thought to much about the mention of her shyness being misunderstood like that, so that will definitely be edited.

Fredonia? One of our favorite places. If you two are into theatre and the arts, maybe you are also familiar with the Chautauqua Institute. It is good that you should tell people about your likes and desires in an SLS profile.

The Chautauqua Institute? We're completely enjoying the 2015 season. We usually schedule 1 weekend away from the kids at the Athenaeum each summer. Skipping the weekend away this summer, though, because we're hosting a family wedding on our usual weekend. Next summer, definitely.

Thanks for looking over our profile. The "nearly perfect" comment is appreciated (and strokes both our egos quite nicely). Of the photos publicly viewable, is there one that you think we should use as our primary headliner?

. . . is there one that you think we should use as our primary headliner?
The one you have now as primary, hands cupped over breasts, is best. It is very sensual.

Chautauqua is our very favorite place. I wonder if swingers have ever met for a little tryst at the Atheneum Hotel. I love the pendulum clock in the lobby.

I am bumping this thread owing to the fact that I believe that people, especially those new to on-line advertising, can benefit.

Hey All,

We've been here a while, but I'd like to get some fresh eyes on our profile, and ask you if there's anything that you think might be improved. As most of you know, we're a genuine couple who are happy to play with single men, single women, couples, Bi men and Bi women. We're non-judgemental and both listed as Bi (although neither does anal). We have been having some interesting conversations with couples and singles, but have found that we're having trouble actually meeting. In our area, the best Avenue for meeting lifestyle members is one of 2 things: Leave the area or meet online. We're not new enough to be unaware that there are tons of "fakes" and "picture collectors" out there... We've been hit by both. But it does seem that it's taking more and more discernment to discover them. We've come to realize that talking a long time before meeting just makes things worse. In I addition, given our schedule (mostly only available on Fridays due to work and school commitments of 5 teens), we've basically abandoned our rule of not playing on the first "date"...who nows when we'll be free again, and if we get along well, what are we waiting for?.

Our most recent conversation was with a Bi guy that both angel and II really liked....He was really into it, and we made plans to meet. As it came close to the date, however, he said "looks like I have to work early the next day, we'll have to reschedule". For normal couples, that might have been fine, but we happened to have had no kids that night (a rarity) and the next few weekends were iffy. We understood, quite disappointed, but we've had other people suddenly get "sick", had to go do something else (date with hot chick) or whatever. It's fairly frustrating. Hence, we wanted you to look at our profile. We always meet when we say we will.

If any of you want access to our pics (which are available to any of you just for asking), please just note it in the thread or PM us. We don't have face pics in the general gallery. We'll open our pics right away, and I'll be monitoring the thread and Pms.

THANKS Folks!!!!

T

HI T

Your profile looks pretty good but the writing is scattered. The ideas are repetitive and contradictory in places. It is also me centered, a normal mistake.

For instance / What do these things have in common "We're fastidious regarding hygiene, and our interests include outdoor play and erotic venues for public sex." See the problem?

Under additional comments I would strike out the second and third paragraph, it is repetitive and confusing.

Keep like subjects like together. Even though you are V-safe you require condoms. Then strike out v-safe. It's not an issue or a plus and is confusing.

You have rules, what are they? What are they - Tell us. Tell us what you are looking for. YOu have this line "If we click, we've indicated where we are in terms of soft and full swap. We always play together; sharing is a great part of the fun! " Be more explicit in what you desire, otherwise they have to guess. If I have to guess - not happening.

I would drop this line, "Second, we have new, wonderful, professionally taken boudoir pics in our private and personal galleries now. Please do ask to see them!!! We think they came out great, and if you are a sucker for the great "Pin-Up Era" look, you'll want to see them......and meet her!" It is bragging and while you might like to show off, it comes across as showy. You can do that later after they email you.

AS to public the pictures, they look good. Just mention they are current.

I would strike out any Idea of Predator, change it to "we like to be totally pleasing/ satisfying" or something along those lines. Otherwise it sounds like she is looking for dinner or a snack, which is not all that unpleasant a prospect. But then I am a bit weird.

You insinuate you are more into threesome's than couples, if you are that is fine, but say so. You could always say you are into serial threesomes with couples as well. They both get worked up and over. That could be fun.

I would suggest you print it out double spaced, strike out or regroup all of the things that are repeated and contrary. You currently have 1150 words in your listing. Cut it down to 500 words or less (one page), edit with an ax, make less more. Remember TMI is not a good thing. Work to make it reader centered, you are trying to attract others to come play. It is ok to say what you like, but what do you like? Besides making her cum like a freight train.

Unfortunately SLS do not have a BI oral listing and I suspect that you and until they actually put that option in it will remain confused. Drop them a line.

I hope this helps.

Just so you know this has been edited and reformatted about 6 times and once after posting. Writing is always a work in progress.

I checked out your profile and the only big things I can really comment on are LOTS of guys are put off by any guy who lists themselves as 'bi'. You may want to try removing that and see if you get any more bites. The pictures of Angel are very good (feel free to letting us see the remainder). I hate to say this and I'm not sure if there is anything that can even be done, but he is very furry...some women just don't like hair (Ms. Gold being one of them).

As for the actual text, I would take the first two paragraphs and move them to the end, start with "We love clothing-optional resorts...". Also remove "When we can afford it...". Just say you also love to spend time at Hedo II. "We're fastidious regarding hygiene, and our interests include outdoor play..." doesn't really go together. I would remove or move the "fastidious regarding hygiene" to somewhere else. Remove the "We read and answer every email we receive...", you already said this. I would also remove "We're not offended if we're not physically appealing to you...", if neither side is physically appealing, then you most likely are not sending an email. Finally, I would take out the entire paragraph starting with "Although in the past we had a rule against playing..." and possibly the final paragraph as well. I try not to put anything negative in a profile. I would probably add more about what you are looking for in the other couple: just play, FWB, etc. That's just my thoughts, maybe others will offer some different advice.

I checked out your profile and the only big things I can really comment on are LOTS of guys are put off by any guy who lists themselves as 'bi'. You may want to try removing that and see if you get any more bites. The pictures of Angel are very good (feel free to letting us see the remainder). I hate to say this and I'm not sure if there is anything that can even be done, but he is very furry...some women just don't like hair (Ms. Gold being one of them).

As for the actual text, I would take the first two paragraphs and move them to the end, start with "We love clothing-optional resorts...". Also remove "When we can afford it...". Just say you also love to spend time at Hedo II. "We're fastidious regarding hygiene, and our interests include outdoor play..." doesn't really go together. I would remove or move the "fastidious regarding hygiene" to somewhere else. Remove the "We read and answer every email we receive...", you already said this. I would also remove "We're not offended if we're not physically appealing to you...", if neither side is physically appealing, then you most likely are not sending an email. Finally, I would take out the entire paragraph starting with "Although in the past we had a rule against playing..." and possibly the final paragraph as well. I try not to put anything negative in a profile. I would probably add more about what you are looking for in the other couple: just play, FWB, etc. That's just my thoughts, maybe others will offer some different advice.

Actually, we've gotten more inquiries from couples and singles Since changing from straight to Bi (and that was a true change, not a decision to list differently).

As far as the hair, we'll, I suspect that unless I plan to have sex fully clothed, the couple or single will eventually see that I have chest and body hair. If they don't like that, it's good to know it before we meet.... :)

Sure, you can see the rest of the pictures. I'll open them for you.

T

Hey All,

We've been here a while, but I'd like to get some fresh eyes on our profile,

I believe your profile gives and overall good impression. Good work.

Some of the things you say under the "Looking for:" heading belong under the "Description:" heading and the other way around. You should review this.

I have advised nearly everybody who asks for a review to not include statements that display negativity. Example in your profile, "Finally, if you're part of a couple and are in the lifestyle unbeknownst to or against the wishes of your spouse or SO, we thank you VERY much for your interest, but we'll pass." There is simply no use in saying stuff like this. Even when you warn them not to, on-line clowns are still going to clown.

Wishing you all good fortune in your search.

Actually, we've gotten more inquiries from couples and singles Since changing from straight to Bi (and that was a true change, not a decision to list differently).

This doesn't surprise me at all. We've had quite a few posts over the years from members stating the exact same thing happened to them when they changed their listing in this way.

Either way, my opinion has always been to list who you are and what you want as accurately as possible. It may increase or reduce your hits, but either way the responses should have a greater chance of being a successful match.

GoldCoCouple,

I went to open our pics, but I can't find you by searching on SLS.

T

We are there, I'm sure! Try clicking on our SLS Handle over

GoldCoCouple said:
We are there, I'm sure! Try clicking on our SLS Handle over
Found you! Ok, pics are open, and modifying profile a bit... Not done yet;-)

Thanks and you have some much better pictures there than what you are allowing the public to see. There are a couple of Angel that shows her having a great time hamming it up for the camera that I really like. Grrrrrr. Angel looks like she would be really fun to play with.

So while we are in the Lime Light......

How do we get all those here to give us a profile review?

Obviously we are on Aussies sites.

How do get you all to check us out there.

Do people make temporary profiles for a look?

What the story about getting checked out?

We're on:-

Adult Dating Australia | Local Dating

and

Swingers Heaven Australia / Swinging / Dogging / Personals - Free Australian Swinging Site, Meet Swingers Today!

My wife and I are new to this site. We are experienced to the lifestyle especially to the Poly side of things since we had a one-time encounter turn into an on-going relationship with another woman. Feel free to let everyone know to take a look at our profile. BillandLourdes

My wife and I are new to this site. We are experienced to the lifestyle especially to the Poly side of things since we had a one-time encounter turn into an on-going relationship with another woman. Feel free to let everyone know to take a look at our profile. BillandLourdes
Your (SLS) profile looks good. Bonus points for having a nice picture showing both of you together. Just one comment. In light of the fact that you have mentioned your polyamorous relationship in your profile, you should mention whether or not the other person of your relationship will be involved in any prospective meetings or encounters.

Hello, my wife and I are new to both the lifestyle and to this site. We recently opened an account on Sls and I was wondering if we could get someone to critique it a bit. We are not getting hardly any responses or attention and I'm wondering if our profile is just not that good. I don't know how to post the direct link to the profile but we are CapeFearCpl on the Sls site

Hello, my wife and I are new to both the lifestyle and to this site. We recently opened an account on Sls and I was wondering if we could get someone to critique it a bit. We are not getting hardly any responses or attention and I'm wondering if our profile is just not that good. I don't know how to post the direct link to the profile but we are CapeFearCpl on the Sls site

Hi, Jb1982 and welcome to the forum! The two main things I can think of that might be inhibiting others from reaching out to you two is that you two aren't ready for full swap (and that's perfectly fine!). Just realize that it will take a bit longer to find a couple or single male who is more into soft swapping or girl/girl play. Also, if you are interested in MFM, are you looking for just soft play or penetration for Mrs. Jb1982?

The second thing, is the additional comments portion of your profile. Perhaps soften the wording a bit. It might be coming off as a bit harsh.

I hope others help you out. I usually don't do the critiquing profile thing but for some reason, I was compelled to take a look and help out. Good luck out there!

Well, your sights are set on a very narrow target (Friction Parties serve a very exclusive clientele) but I would not suggest that you compromise. It's not your profile that's holding you up. You've only been at SLS for eighteen days. It would be a miracle for anybody to catch the attention of anybody else at SLS in that small a time interval. Be patient.

Have you been reaching out to others who look to you like good prospects? Don't sit on the mailbox waiting for a letter. Send some invitations out.

Wishing you happy hunting.

Yes we have messaged several couples that seem like good prospects. A few have even replied and we have messaged back and forth a bit but whenever it comes down to finally trying to plan to meet they are very non commital. Frustrating to say the least.

jb1982, welcome to SwingersBoard!

I took a peek at your profile. The first thing I noticed, and I agree with SW_PA_Couple on this, is that your profile is fairly new. When we put up our profile, it took us little while before getting many inquiries, too. It's possible also that, as sunbuckus mentioned, your wish to stay soft-swap is causing some people to pass you by- but I agree that you should NOT feel pressure to go full swap because of this.

You've put in a little bit of content in each section, which is good. We tend to pass by profiles that are so paper-thin that we learn nothing about the couple. And you have posted a few pictures, which is also good. The only thing I might say is that it sometimes takes a bit of a negative tone- talking about "not wasting our time", "don't expect anything", etc. It's not that I disagree with what you are saying in those parts, but maybe there is a more positive way of expressing it? We have read a few profiles that contain some statements like that, but they often seem to be people who have been around the track a few times and have been burned by bad experiences. The profiles that we respond to the most positively are the ones that portray a couple as fun-loving and adventurous, and ones that share some of their personality with us. Those kinds of profiles leave us feeling like we've gotten to know the couple a little.

Anyway, these comments are not intended to say that you have a bad profile at all! My comments above are meant as minor feedback on a good profile.

Have you found any groups near you on SLS? We were lucky enough to find a couple of meet and greet groups early on, and I think our joining those groups helped to give us a jump start into meeting people.

I hear your frustration about not getting to the "meet in person" stage as much as you'd like. There was one couple that we must have written back and forth with for months, and could not get them to come out to dinner! On the other hand, there is another couple recently who we wrote to, and within a week we were sitting across the table from them at a restaurant! And we have a second get-together (a play date) with them on Friday. My point here is that if you throw enough lines in the water, you'll eventually start catching some fish!

Another possible factor is that some sites seem to have more of a regional popularity than others. We were on SLS and Kasidie about from the start, but I can count on one hand the number of in-person get-togethers that have come out of our Kasidie membership. SLS has been good for us in terms of helping us to find people to meet, but we found a lot of additional people through APG. Now I'm not sure if there are other sites that are popular in your neck of the woods,but you might ask around at the next meet and greet or club visit, and see where your neighbors are signed up!

Good luck to you two!

ZoDee said:
So while we are in the Lime Light......

How do we get all those here to give us a profile review?

Obviously we are on Aussies sites.

How do get you all to check us out there.

Do people make temporary profiles for a look?

What the story about getting checked out?

We're on:-

Adult Dating Australia | Local Dating

and

Swingers Heaven Australia / Swinging / Dogging / Personals - Free Australian Swinging Site, Meet Swingers Today!

Anyone care to rate our Aussie profiles.

Our name is in our profile.

Cheers.

Cheers.

Details...

Pro1.jpg

Pro2.jpg

Pro3.jpg

Cheers.

Thanks for including the screenshots!

Looks like a generally good profile to me. I came away with the general impression that you two are a funny couple, looking for fun and maybe a break from the pressures and duties of normal life. Have you been getting some unwanted attention from single males? It sounds like you have been, if not exasperated, maybe a little annoyed by responses from single guys. Also, the choice of a "light" dick pic for your profile photo is not one I would have made- some women have a visceral aversion to seeing a dick pic before they are ready! It's possible that you two don't want to put a face pic out there as your profile picture, but maybe a nice picture of the two of you, with faces cropped out?

So, how has that profile been working out for you? Have you been getting a lot of interest?

One thing we often discuss, is whether we have too many photos in our profile.

Being a very photographic person it's something that comes with the personality.

Hey, all.

We've been running with the same profile for close to 10 years and decided it was time to change it up. Looking for honest feedback on our new SLS text (pic updates need to happen - our pics are recent, but not numerous). Be brutal. Your feedback could be the difference between life and death... or at least hearing from other sexy swingers or, well, not. :lol:

Thanks a million, everyone!

We've been running with the same profile for close to 10 years and decided it was time to change it up. Looking for honest feedback on our new SLS text (pic updates need to happen - our pics are recent, but not numerous). Be brutal. Your feedback could be the difference between life and death... or at least hearing from other sexy swingers or, well, not. :lol:

I will hopefully not be brutal, but I am happy to give you some honest feedback.

When I started reading, my first thought was, "I'm gonna have to settle in for reading a long story here." Now in fact, your profile was not all that long. But I did have that first impression, and that alone might cause some people to move on.

Your literary devices left me wondering often whether you were describing my feelings about you two, or your feelings about meting us two. I was this unclear through much of the profile whether you are describing yourselves, or what you want in another couple.

The overall impression is of a writer who enjoys playing with words, but one who is not necessarily adept at being clear and succinct.

I felt that the purposes of having the different categories in the profile were not being particularly regarded in your writeup. What are you looking for? After reading your "Looking for" section, I'm really unclear about that. The "Description" section did eventually describe you two, a few paragraphs in. I did note that you had nothing at all in the "Fantasies or real experiences" section, which made me wonder if you two are too shy to share any of that kind of information, too bored with sex to have any fantasies left to share, or feel too constrained by the format of an SLS profile to direct your creative writing toward answering this question.

The several paragraphs in the beginning, where you take the reader on a tour of a hypothetical couple's thinking about getting into the lifestyle, make it sound like you two may be newbies, or are looking to appeal mainly to newbies.

Overall, I was left with the feeling that you like clever writing more than conveying information about yourselves and what you are looking for in a lifestyle couple. I appreciate your ability to write, but it's important to keep in mind that an SLS profile is like a resume. The first goal is to get someone to keep reading, rather than set it aside and move on to the next one. And you acknowledged this difficulty right there in your own profile- when you made the joke that you stopped reading after the first paragraph, I chuckled a little, then thought that maybe you had a point!

My suggestion is to dial back the creative writing, and provide a more balanced mix of providing information vs. showing that you are a clever writer.

Hey, I appreciate the feedback. A lot of great points in there, and echos a lot of what my wife said (should really learn to listen to her. She hasn't been wrong yet).

Your literary devices left me wondering often whether you were describing my feelings about you two, or your feelings about meting us two. I was this unclear through much of the profile

I was hoping someone reading the profile would think, "that sounds like me. We must want the same things." I guess that was more obtuse than I thought.

when you made the joke that you stopped reading after the first paragraph, I chuckled a little, then thought that maybe you had a point

Ha-ha, yeah... That line predates this profile revision, but it's the first time anyone thought I had a point with it.

Fair points all. Thank you. That's why I saved a copy of the old profile first. Back to the drawing board.

Hi, SexyRedmondCpl. I don't know if you've already changed your profile but I took a fast look and liked it. The only thing that sticks out to me is that you only have one picture of the male half...and I'm not even sure about that one because the male is in the background. So, I'd recommend adding more pictures of the male, especially since you pointed out requiring a picture of both halves of a couple for anyone who messages you.

Thank you, sunbuckus. I had already rolled it back to the old version by the time you saw it. Lesson learned: if it ain't broke... ;)

We took a break from the lifestyle for a couple of years, and just pulled down all the really old pics. The new ones are really just placeholder. We've got some fun props arriving tomorrow. Then there'll definitely be more pics of both of us.

TY!

SexyRedmondCpl, I'm relieved that you appreciated the feedback! And I hope you don't mind that I had a read of your previous, restored profile just now.

Actually, I really like your original profile! I get a sense of the spark of creativity in your original profile, too, which was a great aspect of your revised profile- I'm glad to see that it's present in your previous text. I will just offer that you might consider describing a sexy fantasy or experience in the "Fantasies and/or real experiences" section.

SexyRedmondCpl, I'm relieved that you appreciated the feedback!

I know not everyone on the internet appreciates honest, constructive criticism. But I'd rather know the profile doesn't work than have people scratch their heads and quietly move on.

you might consider describing a sexy fantasy or experience in the "Fantasies and/or real experiences" section.

That's a good point. We just updated it. Added some fresh pictures as well. Should be much better representative of us as a couple - and more current to boot.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

.....an amazing thread. I have learned a lot. Thanks. I have no ad page anywhere myself but if I get one together I will know what to do now. Basically it looks like if you want replies and not everyone does obviously you seem to need to be quite specific about what you are looking for and what you can contribute in a detailed but not too labored way. For me personally if I place ads in the future I must be aware now that there is basically quite a lot of stuff nobody wants to know about me or me about them. I have learned that now. Being a cup size A tits cock size 19 trans is more or less the start of their interest. My philosophical and political theories are less of any interest to anyone. At all actually. Possibly ever.

This is all depending on Red's approval, of course.

A couple questions about profile stuff.

Profile names ideas:

I've been casting about for an actual profile name for us and wanted feedback on how people consider different types of profile names.

For example the version of MrnMrsSwingerSmith or the swing4smiths versus say an unrelated code name like D25xfun or say initial type profile name RTnDF4fun or similar like RTTnDFP or RTTnDFPinTN.

I'm leaning toward something like the initial type RTTnDFP where the initials can mean something (other than our name initials) that we can use as a signature without revealing our names.

I'm going to be trying to mask or cloak enough of our sls profile to limit our former acquaintance (still on SLS) from knowing that it is us. To that effort, I may have to be more generic in our experience and our location description too. I may go as well as fudging our ages a older by a little. Obviously I want to be as honest as I can but I don't want drama either.

And I will not be linking that profile to this swingers board econobiker profile as to limit anyone's ability to connect us to the new name. I would however forward any link to long-term swingers board members.

Thoughts on the name type, generic location, and age issues?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

This is all depending on Red's approval, of course.

A couple questions about profile stuff.

Profile names ideas:

I've been casting about for an actual profile name for us and wanted feedback on how people consider different types of profile names.

For example the version of MrnMrsSwingerSmith or the swing4smiths versus say an unrelated code name like D25xfun or say initial type profile name RTnDF4fun or similar like RTTnDFP or RTTnDFPinTN.

I'm leaning toward something like the initial type RTTnDFP where the initials can mean something (other than our name initials) that we can use as a signature without revealing our names.

I'm going to be trying to mask or cloak enough of our sls profile to limit our former acquaintance (still on SLS) from knowing that it is us. To that effort, I may have to be more generic in our experience and our location description too. I may go as well as fudging our ages a older by a little. Obviously I want to be as honest as I can but I don't want drama either.

And I will not be linking that profile to this swingers board econobiker profile as to limit anyone's ability to connect us to the new name. I would however forward any link to long-term swingers board members.

Thoughts on the name type, generic location, and age issues?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

It's a real shame that you have to go to all this trouble to hide your identity from one other party. It sounds like you are quite concerned, and seem willing to do a lot to avoid this person/couple. I take it that simply blocking them individually is not enough? Are you worried about being pestered, or is this at the point where it's a safety issue?

Name-wise, if you have a concern about the undesirable party finding out about your new SLS handle by looking here on SwingersBoard, then I think you've already put the handles you've suggested out of the running by mentioning them here. Selecting a handle that is somewhat easy for people to remember seems like a good rule, but for heavens sake, don't tell us here what it is!

Good luck to you- this sounds like an unpleasant situation.

• Like 1

This looks like fun! Please give us feedback on our profile. Caliente08 on swinglifestyle.com

Hi, guys! I took a peek at your profile- very nice overall! You convey an image of being people who are both fun, and fun! The fun was so important, I mentioned it 2x! ;) I think it's a good profile, giving people a good flavor of your personalities, and with good descriptions of each other. You have chosen to keep things pretty vanilla most of the way through, in terms of not talking directly about sex (the closest thing is when you mention the "hard body where is counts" thing for your guy). You might consider writing about a sexy fantasy or experience in the "Fantasies and/or Real Experiences" section, rather than talking about drinks and dinner in that particular spot. Also, it's great that you have pictures of each of you in your public gallery! One or two more wouldn't hurt, either- maybe one of you guys dancing!

Hope this helps!

It's a real shame that you have to go to all this trouble to hide your identity from one other party. It sounds like you are quite concerned, and seem willing to do a lot to avoid this person/couple. I take it that simply blocking them individually is not enough? Are you worried about being pestered, or is this at the point where it's a safety issue?

Name-wise, if you have a concern about the undesirable party finding out about your new SLS handle by looking here on SwingersBoard, then I think you've already put the handles you've suggested out of the running by mentioning them here. Selecting a handle that is somewhat easy for people to remember seems like a good rule, but for heavens sake, don't tell us here what it is!

Good luck to you- this sounds like an unpleasant situation.

Thank you for your reply.

The handles I put into my posting are bogus but give the idea of what we could use. I won't reveal any actual future profile handle(s) because the issue being that our former acquaintance is still involved with some swinging activities and hosting parties. If/when we create our new profile I would send you the new profile name in a private message

Regards,

econo

If/when we create our new profile I would send you the new profile name in a private message

Thank you! I look forward to checking it out, in confidence of course.

We would love for some of you to review our written part of our Kasidie profile.

Hi everyone!...We are a happy newbie couple on the playground, who are open to exploring and pushing our boundaries. We love the outdoors, and go hiking, camping, and taking pictures as often as we can.

Mr. on the Mrs.- She is a petite Asian Goddess that grew up overseas, she came to the U.S. about 6 years ago. Although she may be a bit shy when first meeting, that bright smile and infectious laugh of hers, betrays that shyness. She loves to sing and has a great set of pipes. We enjoy going to karaoke and she's great at it. In the bedroom when she is comfortable, she is like a sex ninja who is multi-orgasmic and has squirting superpowers. Thank God we have a lot of sheets.cheeky

Mrs. on the Mr.- What can I say? He is the total package!.......Yep! he told me to write that!smiley He is a very kind, sweet, romantic gentleman, who has a great sense of humor, and is very fun to be with. He loves playing pool and is always researching something or another online. In the bedroom, he can be gentle and rough, both at the same time. Ladies, he is very talented and you are sure to enjoy yourself!

First: that link will not work but that's okay, including the text was the right thing to do.

Second: Great start, but now you need to say what you are looking for. FWB, 1 nighters, casual meetings, MMF, FFM, couples? Same room sex, some interaction, full swap? Make sure you ask what you are looking for and what your limits are. We look forward to seeing what else you have to say. Good luck on your search...

• Like 1

Kasidie has a separate section for what we are looking for. I just didn't include it, thanks for your input.

Julie I'm wasn't sure where to go this one is for couples, I found the one for single guys but I am a single female! I would love some feedback though.

Sweetheartinaz on sls.

Julie I'm wasn't sure where to go this one is for couples, I found the one for single guys but I am a single female! I would love some feedback though.

Sweetheartinaz on sls.

No worries, we can talk about it here! I can offer you some feedback that I hope you will find constructive and helpful.

I took a quick peek at your profile. Overall, this looks like a good profile- you sound interesting, confident, sexy, and fun! Your pictures are good, nice and sexy, and some where you show most of your face- probably enough to pick you out of a crowd! Perhaps if you added a full face pic or two in a locked gallery, available to open to people that you're about to meet?

I can sense your frustration with some of what you've read in profiles before- poor spelling and grammar, and people who appear not to be even trying. I share your frustration as well- where has the art of communication gone? I know that some people try to discourage folks from writing if they have poor writing skills or other signs of giving only a half-hearted effort, and your wave-off is in line with many I've read. I have to say, though, that reading things like that (including the admonishment not to "waste our time") kinda dampens my enthusiasm a little. As much as I understand and agree with your sentiment, it just sounds a little less friendly than I would like for someone I'm looking to get excited about meeting. Maybe there is a way to phrase it as more of a positive, like "Emails and profiles with good grammar and spelling, and sexy pictures, move to the front of the line!" I might say a similar thing about your requirement for guys to be taller than 5' 9" (as a 5' 9" tall guy, that one kinda stings...). Perhaps phrase it in such a way that you are not suggesting that some shorter guys are unjustifiably full of themselves? How about something that emphasizes what you like, such as "guys who are 5' 10" or taller are welcome"? The one final instance of this is one where I will suggest, instead of "Don't expect me to get naked on the first date!", something more like "I prefer to just talk and get to know you on the first date, and save playing for another time!"

I hope you will consider this feedback in the constructive spirit in which I'm offering it. The things I've mentioned are small things in a very nice profile! If I were one inch taller, and in AZ, I'd be looking you up!

Thank you for the feedback, updating now :)

Well, thank you for taking those comments positively. I always worry that I might unintentionally give offense where none is intended.

And I see the changes that you've made- looks great! You'll have to beat the guys off with a stick (though, for their sake, I hope you use your hands instead :) )!

We checked you out as well and also have a few small suggestions. First, if you are mostly looking for couples, then in your interest level I would leave couples the way it is but have a lesser amount of bars for males and females (since it seems that you are looking for couples in 'additional comments').

Under 'Looking for' I would change the order you have things here:

I am looking for fun and adventure! This is a new chapter in my life. I am not looking for a relationship, just fun times. I'm excited to meet some sexy new people to help me explore! I am very picky, but then I can afford to be, because I am quite the catch! I will warn you in advance: I have a serious problem with spelling and grammar errors! Profiles with good grammar, spelling & sexy pics move to the front of the line :)

Under 'Description' the only change I would suggest is to simplify it and just say: At 5'9" I'm tall and really prefer guys taller than me.

Under 'Fantasies' is where I would put your status info: I have experienced quite a bit as part of a couple but I have limited experience as a single. I did have another account here and I am still married although we are separated. We are still very good friends, he knows about my profile and has one of his own. I am looking forward to being the something extra you want to play with!

Other than that, all we can suggest is moving back to CA so you are closer to us :lol: We would wish you luck, but it doesn't look like you will be needing much luck.