I would wait until you are actually ready and have a profile. This doesn't really read like the format I'm accustomed to, so it's hard for me to critique. I think since you're not currently in a position to swing, it's better to wait until you are really in that mindset. Your feelings and what you want to express in a profile may change a bit when the time comes.

I think it's good that you are considering how to describe yourselves and your ideal partner.

Just let us know when you have a profile and I'll take a look.

The Aussie sites pretty much consist of your stats as a couple, a box where you can freely type about yourselves and another box about your ideal partners. And that's about it really (apart from the photos). I guess what we're trying to do is get it right with our profile before we go back online because it usually takes us a few hours to type up a suitable profile just to be able to log on and begin.

We would love to hear what you all think. We have a free profile on SLS because of budget reasons. Our username is feminetouch2008, sorry we couldn't get it to hyperlink. Be gentle. ;)

We would love to hear what you all think. We have a free profile on SLS because of budget reasons. Our username is feminetouch2008, sorry we couldn't get it to hyperlink. Be gentle. ;)

I don't see the username you've indicated. The closest I see is "femininetouch", which appears to be a match. Is that the correct one?

if your profile is new or if you have not been online for more than thirty days, the SLS search facility will not allow people to find it. I'll check again in a couple of days.

I don't see the username you've indicated. The closest I see is "femininetouch", which appears to be a match. Is that the correct one?

You are correct it is just femininetouch, our apologies. Sorry about that. ;)

You have a well-constructed profile. No need to tell people that you are not into "scat". My wife and I have been doing the swing lifestyle for eight years and nobody has ever, ever mentioned it in any context. Now this is just my little "thing" but I have never believed that mentioning how many inches a man has means much to a prospective female playmate. Most women consider whether or not a man is attentive and knows how to use whatever gift he was given.

This part not a critique of your profile but the chance of a single female (unicorn) sending a note to any couple's profile is really small so don't expect too much from that. If you truly want single females, you must reach out to them.

Welcome! and thanks for submitting your profile for review!

I agree with two4you. In addition:

I like your pics, I would make sure you have the uncensored ones available in a private gallery so people who you are interested in can see your faces. I don't contact anyone or engage anyone who doesn't have face pics available online.

I would take out (as is everybody) it makes that sentence awkward and not everyone is looking for unicorns.

Period after couples, New sentence with We enjoy.

We are open to just about every manner of play there is except scat and/or we receiving pain. I'd take this out. I have never heard of anyone requesting scat play in swinging, but have heard a few requests for bestiality. Some people are into vomit and choking too. It's very likely this line will be interpreted by most to mean you are open to guy guy play. So I think it's best just to say what you do want but not say "everything"

The smileys are distracting in my opinion.

I would take out the cock measurement, that's average, so it's not a selling point or a detractor. (and I agree with two4you on the matter also). You don't need to say ht and wt are listed, it sounds silly to say that.

We enjoy soft and mild play with friends, but with full swap the ultimate goal. If you will never be interested in full swap, we may not click. Single males do not email us please. :) put this in the next section and just block single males. They'll email you no matter what you say if they can.

but not too many. I wouldn't include this. What is too many? It sounds a little judgmental, I suppose.

Overall, I think it's a nice profile. You might want to add a little about hobbies or things unique to you, how long you've been married, how long swinging, whether you like to go to clubs or parties. I like the line, This is about enjoying life and each other.

Good luck to you!

I just wanted to say that anyone who is willing to put up their profile for critique has a stronger skin than I do! Kudos to all of you!

I just wanted to say that anyone who is willing to put up their profile for critique has a stronger skin than I do! Kudos to all of you!

I agree with you. I know I'm really tough on people, but hopefully it's helpful. I think a well-thought out profile can really make your experience better. For some people sales and marketing are not the kinds of things that come easy. It's also difficult to read your own work critically.

Another site I'm on had a critique thread. Everyone just told each other how hot they were. I wrote privately to one couple and told them they needed to crop out the pile of stuffed animals and dirty air conditioner in their profile pic. They were really thankful. They had had no luck online getting all the people who said they were hot to actually meet.

It's nice that this is open and you can get a few people to give their impressions since we are all looking for different things and see things differently.

I took my day in the barrel. I was wounded by some of the comments. But after I settled down, I realized that every critical comment was sincere and had merit.

Without pain there is no gain ~ Benjamin Franklin

We made almost all the changes suggested we could and our profile looks even better now, thanks everyone!

Just took a look and it looks great. I tripped a little over your first line, though. Had to read it twice to get it.

We just created our profile. Would anyone care to review? kandjforu is the profile name, waiting on uploaded pics to be approved...

K&J

We just created our profile. Would anyone care to review? kandjforu is the profile name, waiting on uploaded pics to be approved...

K&J

Your picture is already up and it looks great.

My initial impress is, "gee, this profile certainly is brief." Some people can get away with this if just the right words are contained within. But I'm afraid that all you have told people is what your sexual desires are. Speaking of what you want sexually is quite the right thing to do but consider adding some descriptions that will reflect your personalities and let people know that you enjoy activities other than pounding.

I'm not a grammar NAZI, (oh, whom am I kidding, I guess I really am) but my sincere intention is to help your here:

* the word Being after the coma should not be capitalized.

* the word And after the coma should not be capitalized.

* Place a period after die for rather than a coma.

* Capitalize he as it will now begin a new sentence.

* Place a period or semicolon after secure male.

Happy hunting!

K&J

Hi! Thanks for submitting your profile for review.

I would tighten up the grammar throughout. You have a lot of sentence fragments, so it makes it sounds a little rushed and awkward.

Since you have a picture, I'd probably leave out the extra pounds line and maybe just say you are both enjoying getting in better shape. Your picture is very nice!

You might consider adding more about yourselves. Are you married? How long together? Are you interested in swing clubs or parties? What activities besides laughing, eating and drinking do you enjoy (basically what makes you unique?) Do you enjoy wine tastings? dancing? identifying constellations or making up your own sexy constellations (that would turn me on vs. hanging out under the stars)? any particular types of sports or music you are passionate about? I think it's important to give a little glimpse of your personality so people will want to contact you. You say you are looking for people with similar interests, but you don't really identify anything specific to make me think we might share interests.

Welcome to the lifestyle and enjoy!

We came across too strong and too brief in our first profile attempt. We've edited it and look forward to further critique. :-)

K&J

We came across too strong and too brief in our first profile attempt. We've edited it and look forward to further critique. :-)

K&J

It looks good. I would move the part about how long you've been married and what you like to the description section.

It's a good idea to use all the sections available. You could encourage people to contact you in the last section. You might use the constellation thing as a hook, and say something like, "If you've ever seen a centerfold when looking at the big dipper, send us a note, you might be our type!" or ask people "if you'd like to dance and laugh at, with and on us, send a note" just something to encourage contact. Some people just say, "write us, we will write back"

Ok, figured we'd take the advice of another member in one of our posts and see what advice we can get to improve the lackluster response to our profile.

First off, we are aware of three possible issues so we can get those out of the way.

1. Free member and no certs. As we already stated in the aforementioned post, while that may change in the future, as of now if that's the only reason other members don't wish to bother it is their choice and their loss.

2. No full face pics. Also will not change anytime soon. We are always willing to email them to those who do contact us and we deem might be serious (along with phone number), but just our choice to limit our identity to just anyone who comes to the site.

3. Our availability. We know this is likely the biggest limiting factor, but the fact is we do have jobs where weekend work is a requirement and thought it best it was stated upfront so is not to waste anyone's time.

Anyway, would appreciate honest opinions, good or bad on anything else.

fours_company on SLS

Regarding face pics.if one has to email them to me I usually pass..there is a place for private pics that you can open selectively. And if free members pic are limited are small then get a paid profile.

Fours Company said:
Anyway, would appreciate honest opinons, good or bad on anything else.

I also decline to meet anyone who cannot open face pics on the site.

I like your username and tag line. They're fun and draw you in.

It's good that you have body pics of both of you. I think almost everyone I know feels the same way about emailing face pics. It's really worth it to get a paid account and have a private gallery in my opinion.

Proofreading: space between fun and times.

Race and body type unimportant as well as experience level. Awkward - Maybe "We are open to a variety of races, body types and experience levels."

We are only interested in activities that all participants are comfortable with. This also sounds awkward to me. We have a similar line in our profile, this is what we say, "We both enjoy the full spectrum (anywhere from casual conversation and flirting through full swap) but want everyone involved to be comfortable and have a good time."

We are seeking others who are both close to us and can meet during the week as we both are usually unavailable on weekends due to work. I would go ahead and define close to you, 10 miles, 50 miles? Since your schedule is so limited you might want to specify the days of the week you are looking to meet.

Your description doesn't tell me anything about you. What is interesting about you? From your tag line you sound fun, but your profile is boring. Why would someone be intrigued and want to get to know you? Do you like anything in particular? Do you have talents or hobbies? You are good at "new math" (from your tagline) do you like puzzles (like how to fit 3 couples on one bed?) Give me an idea of what we could do if we meet up on a Monday night (football game, dinner? what do you two like to do with friends?).

Experiences and fantasies. You might want to expand this to something that you enjoyed in the past when going to clubs and parties.

We are only interested in those who are actually willing to meet and will only provide email, phone number or full face pics to those who seem serious. I don't think you need this statement. It won't deter pic collectors or flakes.

You started out great with a fun name and tagline. Then the profile became boring and generic. I would think about yourselves, what is fun and exciting, for you and about you, and add that to your profile. The new math tagline is creative. I'd carry that through the profile. Make a hook at the end with some type of swinger riddle. Ask them to email you if they know the answer or if they want to find out. If that's not your style maybe go with a Three's Company (tv show) theme (if that's what you had in mind with the user name.) Maybe a reference to the characters, theme song or setting? Say instead of sitting home watching 3's company reruns on Tues night they could be out having fun with 4's company. You could ask which character they think is hottest or ask if they ever got turned on watching and offer to share your opinion as your hook. Only pick one theme though or the mish mash will be confusing.

The weeknights only is a barrier for some, but I think you can turn it around and make it a positive. Many people do like to get out for hump day fun or happy hour and happy endings during the week. You might take out as we both are usually unavailable on weekends due to work. And just say We're only available on weeknights. But we can fit five hours of fun into three (new math!). I do think you should state in your description that you are a committed or married couple and how long (if this is the truth). We have met many people who are married but not to each other (cheaters playing as swinging couples) who have the same schedule, hosting restrictions and lack of face photos as you. Those are all red flags you can address in your profile by telling your relationship status and having pics available.

Thanks for submitting your profile. Sorry to be so critical. I hope my thoughts are helpful to you.

Thank you to those who responded to review our profile and don't worry about any seemingly negative opinions. Sometimes one needs an outside eye to see flaws and it has actually helped us correct them. We have tweaked it and this will likely be the final product so any re-review would be appreciated.

fours_company on SLS

As we stated in the last post we knew the main issues would be the free membership and pics and that does seem to be the general theme. However as noted, while upgrade will be a serious consideration in the future, it is just not in the cards now. Perhaps if we were paid we could see things a different way...we don't know, but if that's the only reason for one to pass us by now, regardless of compatibly in every other way, then not to sound harsh, but they are likely not those who we would want to meet either.

As far as the pics, I guess we don't understand the insistence that they be full face in a public view. While we give kudos to those who are comfortable with anyone who stumbles across the site seeing theirs, we just are not. What we choose to post should give others an idea of our body type before contacting and believe us, anyone who knows us well enough can identify us from what we've already shown, so why increase the risk? Our faces are not any worse then the rest of us we don't think. As far as the emailing vs. giving access to private files thing: considering the amount of people who want to exchange phone numbers right off the bat, we don't think they'd have an issue with someone knowing their email, especially considering most people have several. Granted some feel different and we respect that, but again the pics we do have should be enough for one to decide if to contact us or not.

for me I don't mind having face is hidden in the private section. as long as those pictures are open up to us email is sent on swing website. or even a picture attached. I've been burned in the past by picture collectors who wants to move email change things.then they disappear.

regarding pictures in public with full face shots...I typically will not initiate contact to a profile that does not have face pictures public.its just too awkward after email exchange..then we see pictures and say no thanks.perhaps I am limiting us but we don't do a lot of online context anyway.

exploringRM said:
regarding pictures in public with full face shots...I typically will not initiate contact to a profile that does not have face pictures public.its just too awkward after email exchange..then we see pictures and say no thanks.perhaps I am limiting us but we don't do a lot of online context anyway.

I wholeheartedly agree with this. When we first started, we contacted a couple where there were pictures of the woman half but none of the male half so we asked to see what the male half looked like. After receiving the pictures, it was very painful to tell them that we weren't interested anymore because there wasn't an attraction after seeing the pictures--especially since we had a lot of emailing/chatting back and forth prior. For a long time, we made a point to only contact those who had clear face pictures or state in our profile that we would only respond to messages if they had or opened up face pictures to us. Now, we don't really email anyone unless we've already met them at a party or club and know if there is an attraction all around.

Hi I just found this thread and think it's a great idea. We are fairly new to SLS and would really appreciate any and all comments and suggestions with our profile. Thanks, we are bobkat269 on SLS cant wait to hear...

Warm welcome to you. You have a generally good profile but if SLS is a baseball game and you are up to bat, I'd say you have two strikes called already; no picture of the guy and your non-paid membership status.

Not counting as strikes but I think you are standing too close to the plate. You have included all kinds of information about what kinds of sex you like and the mechanics of this sex but very little that says much about your personalities. Say a little about who you are; do you enjoy discussions of intellectual topics? Are you athletically active? Do you enjoy Japanese Anime? You don't have to say that you are looking for people for sharing your pastime pleasures. But do say something to allow people at least a little peek into personality.

Happy Hunting.

Hi I just found this thread and think it's a great idea. We are fairly new to SLS and would really appreciate any and all comments and suggestions with our profile. Thanks, we are bobkat269 on SLS cant wait to hear...

Welcome! Thanks for sharing your profile!

I agree with SW PA's comments about the importance of guy photos too and adding more of your personality to make your profile stand out. If you really like spontaneity (as you discuss at the end of the profile), you could play that up in your tagline and profile. I've seen a tag line that says, "Let's fall madly in bed" To me that is fun and spontaneous. I'm sure it's not copyrighted and you could use it if it suits you. Consider what you enjoy about spontaneous encounters and work that into other sections of your profile. Are there fun, zany, non-sexual or sexual spontaneous things you've done?

We are into lots of teasing, playing, watching, being watched, dirty talk, porn, taking turns and sharing, we are easy going and laid back cpl,(420 friendly),not looking for any drama, just nsa adult fun for all. Period after sharing. Start a new sentence at We. We are an New sentence, We're not looking for any...

no questions that we all know what kind of fun we want, This is awkward. I'd just leave that phrase of the sentence out.

We are not into any games or pressure. I'd change this to a positive. Maybe We are a low pressure couple.

She loves eating pussy just as much too, loves dirty talk, telling what she likes, and being told what to do next, and has a very tight, very wet pussy, cums in waves, over and over again, be ready to get wet....... Take out the too. New sentence She loves dirty talk...next. New sentence She has a very...wet. You don't need the ... at the end.

Bob is a quiet guy, until the clothes come off, loves dirty talk, directing her, telling her what he wants to see. no comma after guy. Period after off. New sentence He loves...see.

He's 7 inches, gets hard and fucks for hours, also loves to please the ladies, very talented orally Period after hours. New sentence He also...ladies and is very talented orally.

will lick on that pussy til you make him stop, sometimes its hard to make him stop, (mmmmmm getting wet writing this lol) This part I personally have an issue with, maybe someone else will comment on their feeling. I have been with someone who it was hard to get them to stop licking me. I had to abandon ship (hop on another bed) to get them to stop. They would not take no, enough, etc for an answer. It was a turn off for me and awkward. When I read your line, I appreciate how that is good for you as his wife. It makes me uncomfortable as his potential swing partner. That may be just my personal experience talking, but I would take that line out.

We love PTs in Centerville IL, near St.Louis, we go to the book/movie stores here in Paducah, hoping to meet some like minded swingers locally to play with on a semi-regular basis. Period after St Louis. New sentence We...

he's strt8, she's bi, love to share, take turns and play, we are discrete and respectful expect the same. I'd take this out. It's a repeat of info above.

For us condoms a must, no exceptions! are a must. I would put this in the section above (description) as a separate paragraph.

We've had a Start a new paragraph here. New sentence with this line we really enjoy full swap w/ bi fem

New paragraph with this We would love to try a small gang

I'd move this to the end of the profile, but take out the no drama, no games part We are having a blast making our fantasies come true and love helping other happy couples fulfill theirs as well. No time for drama or games, just looking for real adults for real fun.

We used to try to plan ahead for everything but something always seems to come up and fuck up our plans, we have found that sometimes, those spur of the minute, or last minute meeting have been the funnest. Irrelevant. Just take this out and say you are open to making last minute plans.

So if your ready, horny, and can host, drop us a line, maybe we can come over and play..... I'd take out the can host part since you are willing to meet somewhere.

We are not online every day but try to check email every few days, I don't think you need this line.

If you want a hook, you can carry the spontaneous theme and ask people to email you an adventure or fantasy that came about as a result of being open to spur of the moment fun.

Hi,

We're in the process of revamping our SLS profile, and, as others have done, we'd love to have all of you critique and suggest improvements. Keep in mind that we're taking pictures to post as we speak. We plan to have several pics of both Angel and Tiger (with faces obscured) in the free area, and many face pics (in various states of undress) in our private gallery. We'll gladly share our private gallery with those we have had the chance to meet online and get to know a bit.

We're AngelandTiger on SwingLifestyle.

So, understanding that pics ARE on the way, and are important, we ask you to have at it!!!!!!

. . . we're AngelandTiger on SwingLifestyle. . .

Starting from the top: Nice tag line.

We're married, and we share an incredible and unbreakable bond. We entered the lifestyle to enhance that bond in a way not possible in the vanilla experience. It's incredibly meaningful for each of us to be able to experience our mate's sexuality from a different perspective; it's intensely erotic for us to fully witness the other at peak sexual ecstasy and to know that we're capable of taking others there as well.

Consider moving this to be under the heading Description.

We always play together, sharing is a great part of the fun! A semicolon to divide the two notions or making two sentences would do better. We always play together; sharing is a great part of the fun!

squirt-enabled I love this novel turn-of-phrase!

Your profile is imaginative and original. I'd write to you even if you had no pictures. But I'll look forward to seeing them; I'll bet they're great.

We're married, and we share an incredible and unbreakable bond. We entered the lifestyle to enhance that bond in a way not possible in the vanilla experience. It's incredibly meaningful for each of us to be able to experience our mate's sexuality from a different perspective; it's intensely erotic for us to fully witness the other at peak sexual ecstasy and to know that we're capable of taking others there as well.

We always play together, sharing is a great part of the fun! A semicolon to divide the two notions or making two sentences would do better. We always play together; sharing is a great part of the fun!

Your profile is imaginative and original. I'd write to you even if you had no pictures. But I'll look forward to seeing them; I'll bet they're great.

There's a "Were" that should be "We're," too, but otherwise I think your profile represents you very well. It makes you seem like people we would like very much, whether or not there was an attraction. Beautifully done.

Thanks so much for your kind words! We've implemented your suggestions and will definitely let you know when the pics are up so you can check them out!!!!!

There's a "Were" that should be "We're," too, but otherwise I think your profile represents you very well. It makes you seem like people we would like very much, whether or not there was an attraction. Beautifully done.

We appreciate your eagle-eye. As a part-time freelance copywriter, I should have spotted those typos, but I'm glad I had a good editor!

Thanks for the complements, and we'll be sure to let you know when our pics are up!

We would appreciate your thoughts or comments on our profile at sdc.com (sorry we can't provide a link). We are soflacouple1 on sdc.

Thank you.

"Your profile is imaginative and original. I'd write to you even if you had no pictures. But I'll look forward to seeing them; I'll bet they're great."

Our pictures are now available. If you'd like access to the private pics, just PM. Thanks for having a look!

Greetings!

We would appreciate any advice we can get on our profile. Thanks!

Our name at SLS is Elegant_Play.

Greetings!

I'm hoping others chime in, because your profile is fine, but it really doesn't work for me and I can't quite put my finger on why. Maybe too many words that indicate refinement and elegance without a real balance. I know you say you're comfortable around many types of people, but somehow I don't see a wide variety of potential playmates responding to your ad, certainly not many who find humor sexy or are looking for a certain earthiness.

Other than that, I would really suggest that you fill out that last section. This is your opportunity to market yourselves and nothing should be neglected.

I don't care how special and sensitive you think you or your job is, I'm not mailing you without photos most of the time. We've been burned enough over the years on that one.

You guys are not even that far from us, over all your profile would be the type of couple we would like to meet, but you wouldn't even show up in our search filter due to the lack of pictures.

Greetings!

Your profile is very well-written. It would be a good idea to have some pictures.

I agree with Maui, it's hard to say why, but we wouldn't contact you based on your profile. And, I do think we are probably very similar, socioeconomically speaking. To me your profile reads, what I call "FawFeFawFaw" as in, let me find my monocle.

In "What are you looking for", you might be more specific as to couples, singles, bi play, etc.

I know everyone approaches swinging differently and you have to do what's best for you, but we've never found swinging to be an elegant affair. Even the upscale parties are full of silliness, slutiness and fun. The sex itself is often even sillier and/or dirtier. We've had filthy times with doctors, nurses, engineers, lawyers etc. It's just not a refined sport from what we experience here in Ohio.

I think it's fine to present yourself as the "sexy couple next door", I would just back off on the elegance, four star, "Puttin' on the Ritz" theme, it just doesn't read well for midwest swinging.

We know lots of bikers, some are blue collar, some are professional. I don't think any would react positively to being called bawdy bikers. It sounds kind of condescending, I'm not a biker, so maybe I'm wrong about that. I know you say you're comfortable around them, but that line doesn't make it sound that way. I would say around here more than half the swingers we know do have motorcycles, so you might be alienating a pretty large group of potential partners.

I hope this is helpful and others will give their thoughts too.

This is great info. Thanks for the help. Guess we tried so hard not to sound pretentious that we sounded pretentious. The social norms are not exactly intuitive, so we appreciate the feedback. Oh, and pics are on the way. Not expecting to play the rest of this busy month, so our profile is definitely a work in progress. By the way, we come from biker families, but I can see now what you mean about how we are coming across.

Thanks again! Will update soon.

Ok we made a few small tweaks based on your responses. There is probably more to do, but for now at least let us know if it still sounds like we can't drink beer from a bottle. =)

SLS - Elegant_Play

We have change our profile several times as we have learned what we are looking for and we have also figured out that a lot of our preconceived notions were wrong. The primary use of our profile is for introducing ourselves to people we find interesting that have signed up for events we will be attending.

We would appreciate any constructive criticism anyone has to offer.

SLS -  MRMRSJIGGLY

I believe your profile is well constructed. It conveys well who you are and what you want. It might be good to become more specific on things that can be done only with other people (does this mean soft swap)? One misspelled word so run the SLS check on it and the whole thing will be perfect.

We have change our profile several times as we have learned what we are looking for and we have also figured out that a lot of our preconceived notions were wrong. The primary use of our profile is for introducing ourselves to people we find interesting that have signed up for events we will be attending.

You're missing a few commas, after "when the conversation turns sexual," and, "experience turns physical." Then, have you known each other for years or been together for years? The way it's written now, it leaves your status as a couple a little unclear.

The sentences about keeping your photos recent and about drinking have a negative tone to them. It's really hard to say things like that without sounding negative, so you might want to consider if they're really necessary. Or, so necessary that you're willing to have some negativity in your profile (I'd vote no, because the people to whom these things apply are unlikely to recognize themselves and everyone else will put a smudgy little mental black mark next to your profile). I'd put the sentence about opening face pics in the last section.

Finally, and I'm not certain how you'd change it, I get the impression from your postings that the two of you are quite fun, but that's not coming through in your profile. It's well written, but a bit ponderous.

You're missing a few commas, after "when the conversation turns sexual," and, "experience turns physical." Then, have you known each other for years or been together for years? The way it's written now, it leaves your status as a couple a little unclear.

The sentences about keeping your photos recent and about drinking have a negative tone to them. It's really hard to say things like that without sounding negative, so you might want to consider if they're really necessary. Or, so necessary that you're willing to have some negativity in your profile (I'd vote no, because the people to whom these things apply are unlikely to recognize themselves and everyone else will put a smudgy little mental black mark next to your profile). I'd put the sentence about opening face pics in the last section.

Finally, and I'm not certain how you'd change it, I get the impression from your postings that the two of you are quite fun, but that's not coming through in your profile. It's well written, but a bit ponderous.

Thanks, I try to avoid the negative but we have met several couples who start out the evening being very personable but end up getting so drunk they can hardly stand. I can see how it would come across as critical.

As far as the pictures go its one of my pet peeves. Peoples pictures are nothing like them. I know people who admit to photo-shopping, have 10 year old pictures or simply pictures of other people. But again, if you're pointing it out its conveying a problem.

We do consider ourselves a lot of fun. At the clubs we are regulars at we are know as the Jiggly's. Its often a surprise to people when we tell them we have only been doing this since July but we took to it like fish to water. As a couple we had been so repressed before reconnecting all of our inhibitions disappeared when we found ourselves with someone not only giving us permission to be ourselves but also encouraging it. Unfortunately its one of the thing that puts off a lot of our vanilla friends.

Hmmmm, maybe pieces of the previous sentence will work.

We would like a review of our profile. We've been working on it but feel like we're kinda missing something. Any thoughts would be appreciated. CBandDD - swinglifestyle.com. Thank you in advance, CB&DD

CB&DD said:
We would like a review of our profile.

Pretty good profile, I think. Seems to read as earnest and real. Just one recommendation right now: you might be new at swing and you should not try to hide this fact. But you will probably do better if you do not shine a light on it. Maybe "we love meeting couples and the idea of an orgy appeals to us" rather than to display that you have absolutely no experience at all in those areas.

Good fortune in your search. By all appearances, you will do well.

Thank you for your input on our profile. Your way of saying it does sound better. Thanks again, CB&DD

I'm not sure how to post the link but on SDC we are countrycouple84.

I know we need more pictures...

I can only see your SLS profile and cannot see your photos at all, so there's that. As for your SLS profile, I like your tag line and the way you describe yourselves, but I think the rest of it needs work. I think you can eliminate the first line of We Are Looking For. Also, I really question your sentence about looking for a white couple. I imagine you're describing a preference rather than exposing personal bigotry, but if it is just a preference, the way you've gone about it is going to turn off a lot of couples that might otherwise be interested. Instead, why not just email a thanks but no thanks if you're contacted by couples of color?

Another thing that might result in a lot of people turning away is the rough and kinky reference. Unless it's a requirement, it might best be discussed once your clothes are on their way off. Also, I'd like to encourage you to fill out the last portion of your profile. It might just be a personal peeve, but missed opportunities in profiles always lead me to believe the couple is sloppy about details, which isn't a quality I want in playmates. Finally, you might want to think about whether you're really putting your best foot forward with your profile. It has a few charming bits, but it doesn't really give a very comprehensive look at you as a couple.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh. It's well meant, because I want people to succeed at this, and I think profiles are crucial if you're pursuing the on-line option.

I can only see your SLS profile and cannot see your photos at all, so there's that. As for your SLS profile, I like your tag line and the way you describe yourselves, but I think the rest of it needs work. I think you can eliminate the first line of We Are Looking For. Also, I really question your sentence about looking for a white couple. I imagine you're describing a preference rather than exposing personal bigotry, but if it is just a preference, the way you've gone about it is going to turn off a lot of couples that might otherwise be interested. Instead, why not just email a thanks but no thanks if you're contacted by couples of color?

Another thing that might result in a lot of people turning away is the rough and kinky reference. Unless it's a requirement, it might best be discussed once your clothes are on their way off. Also, I'd like to encourage you to fill out the last portion of your profile. It might just be a personal peeve, but missed opportunities in profiles always lead me to believe the couple is sloppy about details, which isn't a quality I want in playmates. Finally, you might want to think about whether you're really putting your best foot forward with your profile. It has a few charming bits, but it doesn't really give a very comprehensive look at you as a couple.

I'm sorry if this seems harsh. It's well meant, because I want people to succeed at this, and I think profiles are crucial if you're pursuing the on-line option.

I don't really use that profile bc I don't really like that website. But I'll make sure I change it.