Hi,

Just a couple things.

I wouldn't say the wife has extra baggage. Even if it's true it's not flattering to state that. The reader can look at the pictures and decide for themselves.

I would not mention your ex at all. Just say the husband has had some swinging experience or has participated in threesomes in the past.

Good luck finding your first! I like how you mentioned the husband's eye color, it makes your profile a little different and memorable. Maybe it's just me, though. My husband's eyes are like that too.

alright. lemme have it! don't pull any punches. ;)

we're 'Brasso' on swingers date club.com

Looking for couples

Good; that's specific.

. . . to enjoy good times.

Too weak; you are going to leave people in-the-dark about what your idea of a good time might involve.

. . . similar . . . in mindset.

Then nothing in your profile that says what sets your minds.

Will expand upon this shorty

Don't know why you thought it was important to include this.

She is outgoing and he is polite.

Some people will read "polite" as "boring".

And here is advice I give to everybody: Having no picture of yourselves with your profile reduces you chance of receiving a response to near zero. I can be a private picture but you should have some kind of picture.

I think I've been rough but I hope this helps.

~Michael

I do not mean to be hurtful nor disrespectful and realize for a lot of people creating a profile is a huge challenge but your profile isn't something that sparks "attention" or makes me curious enough to want to contact you. It also begs the question "Exactly what are they seeking?" She's listed a Bi Curious ...pretty vague on if she's interested in exploring that or not. You also give no indication if you're looking for possibly Full Swap or Soft Swap, just want to watch etc. I whole heartedly suggest photos of some sort not necessarily sexual or even including your faces but something to give the view an "idea" . Also many people who search specifically exclude viewing any profile with No Photos....ours included.

Our profile is a bit long for some, hopefully not a boring read....... but it gives the reader a good idea of our preferences, our humor as well as our personalities and I firmly believe that by having such a profile it has enabled us to make very few mistakes in selecting like minded couples.

I recommend reading a lot of profiles and get ideas for what you like about them and dislike and than taking some time to fine tune your own based on what you've seen that impressed you about others.

Step back a minute and consider the viewers of your profile , put yourself in their place and then reread your profile.........no photos, not much to say and nothing to make them stand out in a crowd of 1000's.

I am sure you both have many desirable qualities, quirks and interests ...make them "shine".

Your profile is rather line a job resume in order to not get weeded out before you've met you have to sell yourself a bit.............not brag just give us a reason "why you ?"

I wish you much success and happiness as you start this journey.

Mrs Sav

very good suggestions... thank you.

it would seem, however that you have looked at our SLS profile that i created last month, but haven't really put any effort into as yet.

i was wondering about my SDC profile.

of course, some of the suggestions are fully appropriate to both, and are appreciated!

don't worry about being rough! that's what i'm here for, no? ;)

. . . i was wondering about my swingers date club profile. . .
Does Swingers Date Club have a facility for creating an external link to your profile? If not, I am not going to be able to see it owing to the fact that I am not a member there. Is your SCD profile really a lot different than your SwingLifeStyle profile?

Hmm I thought I remembered that profiles were visible to the public with only the first pic viewable, but maybe that was only with the free trial...

The profile descriptions are different, and there are pics.

But given the comments so far, and looking at it I realize that it needs work anyways.

I'll ask again later, after more thoughtful crafting.

;)

Ok I'll toss ours up here for some much needed dissection and correction.

And yes, I know there are no face pics visible on it. Some pointers on how/where to put face pics without having them visible for non paying public consumption would be helpful.

Our username on Swing Lifestyle is dkcharms

Oh, btw don't pull any punches. We are adults and can handle it.

Looks like a good start. Hmm you two are both nice and tall and we are going to Wisconsin next month :)

As for the face pics, keeping them private I believe Swing Lifestyle does have a tool to swirl the face portion, we haven't used it. We both prefer the creative face hiding in some pics and just cropping the picture to not see the heads is often better than the swirl. Until you get some body shots to put up front without your faces, I think what you have works fine.

In your what you are looking for, you need more information on what you are looking for in swinging and type of swinging you are interested in: Soft, Same Room, etc. If you are just looking to figure out what you want, put that for now. It helps to state what you think you interested to help get the ball rolling and conversation started. Also if you are not interested in single men (for an MFM) it is important to state so, you might have to make it obvious.

I think this sentence is better as two:

Parties and gatherings are high on our list, and we are interested in meeting other couples over drinks/dinner and see where it goes from there.
The second part is good by itself. In your profile you also mention parties at the end of the profile too. If mentioning it up here, have a different slant so you are not repeating yourself.

The section on you two, I like those quick lists. That seems to be the new trend. I think we need those. I'm too wordy.

Perhaps expand this section:

We are looking for parties and large or small gatherings.
It makes me ask 'why' when I got done reading that sentence. Perhaps something like: We'd like to attend (or attending) parties, large or small, to meet other swingers to help introduce us to the lifestyle.

All in all it looks fairly good, just need to add some information on what you are looking for in swinging.

Now that we are serious about meeting some people, I figured it was time to rework the profile a bit. Any feedback is appreciated!

We're on SLS.  User name is EaSecouple  we're in Boston.

Hi,

I liked your profile a lot. It's great that you have face and body pictures of both of you. Love the big smiles, that's very sexy to me! It sounds like you are a fun couple and I think you'll get good results.

This line bothered me a bit: "Our last experience did not answer her bi-curiousness. Perhaps a different teacher would help?" Although I'm not bi, so I'm not the best person to address this. Personally, I'm not interested in being a teacher, I'm more interested in sharing fun times. I'd be really interested in seeing what other people think about this. Maybe if no one else addresses it here you can start a new thread on the topic of being a teacher for bicurious women?

I didn't fully understand your final paragraph. Are you new to the area or just visiting?

A few proof-reading items:

"We are both us are wise-asses"

"she is a little more fit that that right now."

Hope all of that helps. Look forward to hearing more from you on the swinger's board!

Lisa Marie

ok here it goes. Tell us what you think of ours Spicyhappycouple. We are on the Swing life stlye . Also should our name on here be the same as what is on our swing ad?

...should our name on here be the same as what is on our swing ad?

That's not necessary.

You can let Board members know your SLS username by adding it to your profile here. Open User CP and go to Edit Profile, then scroll down to Additional Information.

LM

That's not necessary.

You can let Board members know your Swing Lifestyle username by adding it to your profile here. Open User CP and go to Edit Profile, then scroll down to Additional Information.

LM

Thank you! :)

Thank you! :)
You're welcome.

I see that you don't presently have an external SLS profile. If you want Swingers Board members to be able to view your profile from here (when they click on spicyhappycouple), you'll need to go to SLS and make your profile external from there. People do it all the time so it can't be too hard to do, if you want that option.

LM

Spicyhappycouple

Nice profile. You sound like a fun couple.

Proofreading:

She enjoys a beautiful woman as she tends to think women sometimes just know what women want and he enjoys watching her with another woman. This sentence is a little long/awkward, I'd make it 2 sentences.

Out of curiosity was your threesome with a man or woman friend?

Your statement at the end about only exploring together contradicts your middle paragraph where you talk about him going to lifestyle events and reporting back to her.

Good luck to you!

Lisa Marie

Hi,

I liked your profile a lot. It's great that you have face and body pictures of both of you. Love the big smiles, that's very sexy to me! It sounds like you are a fun couple and I think you'll get good results.

This line bothered me a bit: "Our last experience did not answer her bi-curiousness. Perhaps a different teacher would help?" Although I'm not bi, so I'm not the best person to address this. Personally, I'm not interested in being a teacher, I'm more interested in sharing fun times. I'd be really interested in seeing what other people think about this. Maybe if no one else addresses it here you can start a new thread on the topic of being a teacher for bicurious women?

I didn't fully understand your final paragraph. Are you new to the area or just visiting?

A few proof-reading items:

"We are both us are wise-asses"

"she is a little more fit that that right now."

Hope all of that helps. Look forward to hearing more from you on the swinger's board!

Lisa Marie

Thanks so much for your feedback. Since the last profile update, we've been to anther party and we feel much more confident about where we are with everything. Before, Mrs let me do the online stuff and didn't pay it much mind. Now, she's a bit frustrated with parties and she's being very active with the online stuff.

Both of us gave it a good look over recently and we added new pics, and we'll have a few risque ones up soon. We have a new default waiting for approval and a bunch more in private that any "friends" can access and if we contact a couple, we give them access. We also changed the part about Mrs. play with woman.

We would love some feedback on the new version.

Hi,

We put a profile (nllswing) at Swing Lifestyle a week or so ago. Any advice will be appreciated.:4some:

Trying to put myself into the place of a person who is first reading your profile and who had not already read and processed some of your thoughts here at Swingersboard, by the time I got to the phrase "I have my other half's permission to play around . . .", everything I'd read about wanting to meet you as a couple would be canceled and I would click to the next profile. If going off on your own is your actual goal, I recommend removing the reference from this profile, creating a second profile at S L S as a "single" and explain in that profile that you are a married man having permission and that your wife is ready and willing to meet with any prospective partner to affirm that fact.

Personally, I react badly to the two-word combination "other half". If you mean wife, say wife. If you mean husband, say husband.

Having a picture showing both of you is good. Telling people that you are beginners who would be grateful to receive guidance is the right thing to do.

Happy Hunting

~Michael

Thank you Michael,

I appreciate your thoughts. The purpose of putting an ad in SWS is to meet a couple as a couple. I will take the out the single part. I had it there in case someone is interested because some of our tastes differ and will be hard to get "everything" from the same couple. I find older partners very exciting, while she does not.

I am a bit surprised with the "other half" issue. Referring to one's significant other as "my other half" seems so common here.

Again, thank you for the comments. I just wish we did not scare too many people away already.

Hi,

I'll be blunt. I am not being mean, just trying to be helpful. I'm sure you are a great couple you just need to express it in your profile!

I would be willing to meet a couple to talk about swinging and go slow, but your profile and picture seem kind of boring and too tentative. The photo is not good quality and to me reads namby-pamby. I want to meet couples who are friendly and fun. Think about what type of couples you'd like to meet. I'll just throw a couple ideas out maybe they'll work for you, maybe they won't:

-what turns you on about the idea of swinging?

-what are the positive attributes of your marriage (or partnership)?

-what are your positive attributes individually? - very slow to warm up is not an attribute, it's scary! I wouldn't express it that way. If you feel you need to say something like that, maybe say you tend to be quiet.

- what do you fantasize about when talking about swinging? It can be tame: watching, being watched, playing footsie under the table at a restaurant. Even tame fantasies can be charming and give another couple reason to contact you.

It is nice that you both give input in the profile. But you need to tell us more about yourselves and what your looking for. The profile is your advertisement! Sell yourselves.

How about a photo of you with your arms around each other facing out (you can blur faces if you need to) or kissing. Not a funeral embrace.

proofreading:

"what moved a couple of years ago"

You don't need quotes around friends and play. It makes friends seem sarcastic.

"entering the levels of play with which all four of as are comfortable looks like a good start for me." This sentence is awkward. You can say we want everyone to feel comfortable or something like that.

Good luck and post back when you update!

Lisa Marie

I think it sounds good. The only thing I noticed is you have the adjectives describing yourselves (Sexy, Sensual, etc) capitalized in the middle of the sentences. I can appreciate doing that for effect, but the grammar kind of goes against the image of professionals.

You guys sound fun, continued good luck to you!

Lisa Marie

Thank you Michael,

I appreciate your thoughts. The purpose of putting an ad in SWS is to meet a couple as a couple. I will take the out the single part. I had it there in case someone is interested because some of our tastes differ and will be hard to get "everything" from the same couple. I find older partners very exciting, while she does not.

I am a bit surprised with the "other half" issue. Referring to one's significant other as "my other half" seems so common here.

Again, thank you for the comments. I just wish we did not scare too many people away already.

I see no problem about putting information into your profile about personal preference, such as liking women older than you. To amplify on my other observation, many profiles do make mention that one or the other partner-in-crime is interested in meeting people solo as an extra activity. But your earlier version struck me for some reason as "Ah, ha. That's the real reason." Perhaps the juxtaposition of we're new to this and I'm ready to strike out on my own seemed incongruent. I see you have already removed it but I find myself having a need to explain. It also read a little bit like I'm ready take off quickly and leave my wife in the dust. OK, now I'll leave it alone. I, by the way, so no problem in your pictures. They give people the general idea. That's enough.

We have a profile on Swingers Lifestyle and I would love your input. Sexyrose582 on Swing Lifestyle. Thanks for any input you can give us. :)

I'd be surprised if you received no response to your profile. You reveal enough to make yourselves sound intriguing but not enough to compromise your privacy. Your pictures are good. Good luck to you.

~Michael

OK, please give ours a look and your input,

We can't help the age, we started at 45,

but to be honest it is just us.

Spike

penny5569

OK, please give ours a look and your input, . . .
All of the essential elements of a good profile are in place. My overall impression is attractive profile, attractive people. Maybe just one small thing you might consider. I'm sure you are being intentionally vague about the recent health issues; things like these are quite rightly nobody's business but your own. Without context, however, the statement could easily be misinterpreted. Do you really need to mention this at all? People who find you desirable will accept any such shortcoming.

~Michael

whose favorite thread is this thread

Penny5569 - Mr fixit

Great profile! You sound like a fun, upbeat couple. Steaks and skinny-dipping! It doesn't get any better than that, right? Well, actually, I'm sure it does, but you know what I mean, lol. (we have a pool and hot tub too)

I agree with Michael about leaving out the health issue part.

Good luck to you,

Lisa Marie

Lisa Marie and Michael,

Thank you for the constructive criticism. We updated our ad following some of your suggestions.

Happy New Year everybody.:4some:

Penny5569 - Mr fixit

Great profile! You sound like a fun, upbeat couple. Steaks and skinny-dipping! It doesn't get any better than that, right? Well, actually, I'm sure it does, but you know what I mean, lol. (we have a pool and hot tub too)

I agree with Michael about leaving out the health issue part.

Good luck to you,

Lisa Marie

Thanks for the review, we took advice from another thread to add the health limitations. After asking advice on dealing with the wife's health limitations.

We added it , and have now revised it to be more clear.

Should it stay or go other opinions are welcome?

Any other things to consider changing or adding?

Thank Spike and Kris

Thanks for the review, we took advice from another thread to add the health limitations. After asking advice on dealing with the wife's health limitations.

Thank Spike and Kris

If the health issues are not something that would be obvious and a major impediment I would not highlight them in the profile. (Reading it did make me wonder about the issues along with smoking?) The preference for FMF with the couples bar in the interest levelabove does have a bit of a disconnect as well.

If the health issues are not something that would be obvious and a major impediment I would not highlight them in the profile. (Reading it did make me wonder about the issues along with smoking?) The preference for FMF with the couples bar in the interest levelabove does have a bit of a disconnect as well.

No smoking in a couple of years, just started back LS and missed that one.

Have updated on profile , thanks for the help.

Spike and Kris

mrfixit said:

Thank Spike and Kris

I commented in  another of your threads about making sure your profile is updated to reflect changes in a positive way. In that thread you hadn't let us know what your wife's health issues were, yet I see now you've stated them in your SLS profile as Asthma and Fibro. I don't think you need to put that in your profile. I imagine there are many swingers who have both those health concerns and don't think too much about it. Since this is new for you, you're dwelling on it, but it may not be necessary to be so concerned.

Hey, we are "hardrockers" on SLS...I thought I did a pretty good job on our profile, but maybe it needs some additional touches...care to take a look-see?

Hey, we are "hardrockers" on Swing Lifestyle...I thought I did a pretty good job on our profile, but maybe it needs some additional touches...care to take a look-see?

Hey guys! Your profile reads very easily. I didn't notice anything while reading it so if there were a few grammar errors they were not obvious.

There is enough detail in it and it's very clear what you are looking for which is nice and there is a picture of you both on the front page.

All positives but I would consider swapping out your main picture when you get the chance with something that has a softer background. Not that the photo is bad but the cake on you would be better :lol: just kidding. Maybe have someone snap a photo of you two out by a lake for example.

Other than that...I thought it was very good.

Hardrockers,

I think it looks good. It's nice that you have a picture of both of you.

You sound genuine, fun and easy-going.

Lisa Marie

hardrockers70 said:
Hey, we are "hardrockers" on Swing Lifestyle...I thought I did a pretty good job on our profile, but maybe it needs some additional touches...care to take a look-see?

Knowing you from your posts here, on Swingers Board, I was surprised to find your profile identifying yourselves as so experienced. As a single woman you had a lot of experience, but I believe that was years ago and your husband hasn't swung in the past. As a couple, you are new to swinging, and you have mentioned on SB that you've only been with two couples.

In your SLS profile you say, We do it all and in the same room. This comes across to me that you are unlikely to say no to anything people ask of you sexually. If this is what you mean, you may get people contacting you who tend to be dominating and aggressive in their approach, believing that you will accept anything they do to you or ask of you. You might consider being more specific on what you like to do, how you like to be treated, rather than saying you'll do it all.

• Like 1

SEOH,

I appreciate that you value discretion, but I think it would be a little better to be more specific about your experience and what you are looking for. You say, "we tried it..." Do you mean going to a club and meeting other swingers, soft swap, full swap, playing in a group, same or separate rooms? The same as far as what you are looking for. I think being less vague would help you to get contacts from the type of people you are looking to meet.

You are listed as bicurious. You may want to tell what this means to you or what you are looking for as far as girl/girl contact.

You don't need to list your ht and wt. They're right at the top. You could describe your hair and eye color if you want to give a physical description of yourselves.

"Single men, we will contact you if interested" This statement is right after "we are looking for" so it seems kind of funny. I would put it after your paragraph about what you are looking for.

proofreading:

"We live busy lifestyles like most do, we are discreet as one would expect, we have professional careers and kids." This is a run-on sentence. Make it 3 sentences.

"Guess what we tried it and we loved it!" Guess what should have a ? after it.

Hope that's helpful. I'm sure others will have good ideas for you too.

Good luck!

LikeMinds: I updated to clarify that I was a single swinger in the past, that we were not into anal play or roughness. I wavered between me being listed as bi or bi-curious, but left it at bi.

There was something else that I thought didn't quite sound right, but now I forget what it was...

Anyway, thanks!

I was just reading the "Keeping Safe With Online Profiles" thread.

Would anyone be willing to do us a favor and look at our profile on SLS?

We're NHcoupleEnjoyingLife

Of course, I'm curious what you think of it and whether we should change anything.

But, I'm also curious to know if there is anything in it that might tip you off to our real identities. I actually used a zip code that is for a town very near us, but not where we actually live. If there is anything that we've inadvertently included that allows you to figure out who we are, could you please send me a private message and let me know.

We really don't care much if anyone else knows, but we want to keep our lifestyle activities private from our family. It would be particularly upsetting to our daughter if she ever found out.

Thanks!

...I'm also curious to know if there is anything in it that might tip you off to our real identities. I actually used a zip code that is for a town very near us, but not where we actually live. If there is anything that we've inadvertently included that allows you to figure out who we are, could you please send me a private message and let me know.

I haven't figured out who you are, but then, I don't live in your area.

If the pictures were taken in your home (or a property you own or is owned by your family), that will let any friends, relatives, or neighbors who have been in your home know it is you. Also, clothing and jewelry that you wear in your pictures can identify you.

I like your profile. It has a warm, friendly tone. You impress me as a couple who knows themselves well, and would be a stable couple. I like that you mention things that interest you outside of swinging.

Here are some things I think give more info than needed, and it is the details of what you say--when added together--that will give people who think it is you, know for certain that it is you:

I wouldn't mention that you were very young when married. You need only say 'we are empty-nesters' and leave it that simple, or say 'no kids at home.' You don't need to say anything about the type of jobs you hold (you can incorporate 'hard-working' if you wish but make your statements more general.) And you don't need to mention your education either. These are the details that work like pieces of a puzzle to identify you.

LM

We had our profile reviewed a while back but have changed it some since then and would like the good folks here to give us a critique again. Our SLS name is crystalenjoyment.

We know that our profile is longer than most.

In the opinion of the folks out there are long-worded profiles a turn off? I realize that if you rattle on for paragarphs and say nothing that can be viewed as a turn off but we'd like to hope that we are informative without being boring or putting in useless info. Long profile does not necessarily mean long winded.

For our two cents we dislike the uber-short profiles that seem to indicate laziness or lack of interest in conveying who you really are to others.

Your opinions please and dont sugarcoat. Thanks!

Crystalpleasure,

Your profile is a little long, but it is well-written and gives a positive portrayal of the two of you.

A few ideas though:

I would remove the crotch shot photo. It just doesn't do anything for you.

"Married for 16 years, and still deeply in love with each other. (We've already found the perfect mate and married them!) We are your typical busy couple with a family and careers and all that entails but still make time for fun!" Put this into the description area.

"We know there are other classy people out there who are looking for the same things as us. The challenge is finding and meeting them! (And we don't define CLASS as a measure of your wallet, who you know, or the car you drive!)" This is kind of blabbing and doesn't add anything to your profile in my opinion, I'd leave it out.

"Limiting our potential play partners to those who are "ONLY" HWP seems so, well... limiting, and" This is not necessary to write, just leave the sentence below and you'll convey what you want to say.

"... we're interested in BOTH personality and body. Physical attraction of course plays a big part, but a great smile, a nice personality and the ability to laugh and have fun go a long way to make another couple sexy and attractive. Often the only way to know this is to meet in person. Race is not an issue with us and we enjoy diversity in that area. Interested in playing together in the same room with all partners involved and enjoying themselves." Put this in the what you are looking for section.

Break your description section into paragraphs and it will be much easier to read.

You don't need to tell everyone how to write their profile. that is not going to make anyone want to contact you, so just leave those valid opinions out.

Good luck to you, you sound like a great couple!

Hello all. We are trying to update our profile from "hi were new at this" to some thing a bit more long term. We are curiouscouple6122004 on SLS.

We picked a small town nearby to link our location to.

Thank you.