I was wondering if you guys would be willing to give us some feedback on our profile. We are working on getting more pictures!

We don't have an external profile but we are on swinglifestyle as TwoTongues1999

Thanks!

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to give us some feedback on our profile.
:welcome1: to The Swingersboard. Glad you found us. Be sure to stop in at the Welcome New Members! (aka Introductions) forum and tell us more about yourselves.

After the first reading, the impression left in my mind is, "Hi, I'm a physically fit guy but my wife's chubby". I understand that the female is maybe the one who wrote this profile but that's still how it sounds. I would recommend staying away from a contrast of this kind. You don't have to make yourselves to be more than what you are but don't highlight perceived shortcomings, either yours or your wife's. You two both look good in the picture you have. Pictures say a lot so no need for the physical descriptions.

Hoping this helps.

~Michael

I was wondering if you guys would be willing to give us some feedback on our profile. We are working on getting more pictures!

We don't have an external profile but we are on swinglifestyle as TwoTongues1999

Thanks!

I like your profile. You've included a lot of nice details that I think people will appreciate. Your profile has a natural flow to it, and you made me smile by the clever way you described yourselves.

It's great that you have a picture of you together and I think adding more pictures will be advantageous to you.

:Welcome:

LM

Could we please get feedback on our profile? We are funcoupledaytonoh on Swing Lifestyle. Thanks so much!

I'm definitely not as good at reviewing profiles as some others are, but it looks good to me. Love the picture of the two of you together and the smiles. Nothing says "We're relaxed and fun" like a smile :) . I think you gave a good overall view of what you're looking for and what people can expect when they meet you, without being too wordy.

Teresa

Could we please get feedback on our profile? We are funcoupledaytonoh on Swing Lifestyle. Thanks so much!
You represent yourselves well both in words and pictures. I don't think I would have anything to add.

Happy Hunting,

~Michael

funcoupledayton - well written and I was able to get a feel for you both from what I read which is the hardest part of any profile in my opinion.

I would add to the comment about "she'd be up for touching or kissing" with something like "and be comfortable with the same." I only say that because there are women who don't mind more being done to them than they are willing to do themselves. If your wife is comfortable with more or less than it would be good to have that in the open.

Other than that, looks very good.

Thanks for your comments. Not being bi seems to be quite a hindrance in this lifestyle!

There are many couples with bi-women that enjoy interacting with straight couples. You just need to read into the profiles to see what the requirements are.

Not that our profile is a work of art, but my wife is slowing discovering what she likes with women. Our line is " She is bi-curious/friendly, enjoys flirting, kissing, caressing another women but is not into the full F-F play."

In person she describes herself as a waist up kinda girl. And we've met a number of women that are the same way, as well as bi women that enjoy the attention.

Your profile looks great as I see it except for the last paragraph. I'm big on (safety first) and I think you kind of say : Hubby drives, and the Mrs is home alone at times.

Maybe a bit too much information in that, untill you meet some trusted friends.

fun4ds

Not sure if you changed it already but agree with Fun4Ds and would simply leave it stated that you don't mind driving a little further for the right couple. The simple statement that he drives for a living does imply that you are often home alone (even if it's not true and all of his driving is local - it just sounds that way).

Other than that, I think you two have a nice profile and hope you find a nice sexy couple. Soft swapping is going to be harder for you to find, almost like finding a single female :lol: but not quite as hard. If you are patient, you will find what you are looking for.

Best of luck.

hi

we have a profile on SDC

do have a look and in case you can suggest any improvements.

the id is INDSWINGING

rahul and tanya

Guest winnme

We would like to get feedback on our profile. We are winnme on swinglifestyle. Thanks in advance.

We would like to get feedback on our profile. We are winnme on swinglifestyle. Thanks in advance.
Looks good to me. It has all of the essential information and reflects your individual personalities. Hope you two are finding lots of fun in Arkansas.

~Michael

A pet peeve of mine is no pictures of the guy half in the public section profile. That knocks a profile off my contact list.

A grammar error: "..he have not had a vasectomy.." should be "...he has not had a vasectomy".

You spell out what you want and don't want well which is great but (to me) all of the capital letters comes across as too strong and shouting.

Guest winnme

Thanks SW PA Couple. Yes, we are enjoying ourselves :-) Hope you are too!!

:hello:

We finally got our SLS profile up with more than the bare minimum in it. If any of you who have time could take a look at it, and tell us how to improve it, we'd appreciate it. We haven't got pics up yet. We don't have pics up yet, but the info is up. The link is at the left on page. User name is Inlove4ever. Thanks so much!!!

C&S

We finally got our Swing Lifestyle profile up with more than the bare minimum in it. If any of you who have time could take a look at it, and tell us how to improve it, we'd appreciate it. We haven't got pics up yet. We don't have pics up yet, but the info is up. The link is at the left on page. User name is Inlove4ever. Thanks so much!!!

C&S

Personally, I think your profile reads fantastic ! We hope it reflects not only your personality, but what your seeking in others as well.

:rolleyes: I see one typo though in the last paragraph, as it should read we are not looking (for) Drama. You left out the word "for" lol

Funny, I catch others typo's but rarely catch my own :lol:

fun4ds

Thanks!!! We were hoping it was a good first attempt at a profile. Corrected the typo. LOL I always catch other's mistakes too. We read one profile last night that made us both cringe from all the typos!! Any suggestions as to photos? We know better than to post unblurred face shots or groin/full monty shots (those are for after we get to know people LOL).

. . . The link is at the left on page. User name is Inlove4ever. Thanks so much!!!
Does "Right now, looking for others in the Lifestyle to communicate with" mean that you want to use the Video Chat feature of Swinglifestyle, exchange e-mail messages, actually sit down with people to talk with them or maybe all three? What a lot of S L S members experience is people leading them on with e-mail exchange for a month or more never leading to a meeting. You do not want to leave the impression you might be one of these. I think you could loose this first statement as the rest of the profile describes your intentions well.

That's my specific observation. Now a general observation. My eyebrow raises just a little each time I read in a profile having something like, "She's curvy but I'm an athelete." The profile tells your years of age, your stature and your weight figures. This is most of what people want to know. When you post your pictures, the rest will be evident.

You've done well in stating your goals. I expect your on-line profile will be a great first step into a really great adventure.

~Michael

Thanks!!! We reviewed that part and changed it to make our intentions a little more apparent. Thanks for pointing out that issue!!

We finally got our Swing Lifestyle profile up with more than the bare minimum in it. If any of you who have time could take a look at it, and tell us how to improve it, we'd appreciate it. We haven't got pics up yet. We don't have pics up yet, but the info is up. The link is at the left on page. User name is Inlove4ever. Thanks so much!!!

C&S

I like your profile. The only thing I would change is I would consider taking out the comment about not wanting drama.

Right or wrong, in our experience, the couples that put "No Drama" in their profile are generally the ones that have the most drama.

Our belief is that "No Drama" is understood. Besides, those that do want drama certainly aren't going to admit it in a profile. :)

Overall, great job! Good luck with your profile!

Thanks!!! We reviewed that part and changed it to make our intentions a little more apparent. Thanks for pointing out that issue!!
Me likes :)

We are "swingset" on sls.

We are not viewable by free members so I will open it up for a short time just in case there are any free members here that would review it for us!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

I like your profile.

"....if you are a jerk you will get NO WHERE with her" - should be "nowhere".

The ladies are going to want to see pictures of the male half. The female pics are great, just add some of the male.

"She is out going" -should be "outgoing".

"We are not seeking single men" - If can set your preferences to block single men, allowing you to eliminate this line. I know there are singles that pose as couples sometimes, but this line isn't going to discourage them from trying anyway.

Good job with your profile. It must be effective, as you have a few certifications to your credit. :)

Nice :)

I'll confess though, I clicked the pictures..... allot !

I like your profile.

"....if you are a jerk you will get NO WHERE with her" - should be "nowhere".

The ladies are going to want to see pictures of the male half. The female pics are great, just add some of the male.

"She is out going" -should be "outgoing".

"We are not seeking single men" - If can set your preferences to block single men, allowing you to eliminate this line. I know there are singles that pose as couples sometimes, but this line isn't going to discourage them from trying anyway.

Good job with your profile. It must be effective, as you have a few certifications to your credit. :)

Thanks I fixed everything! I went ahead and blocked single men too.

fun4Ds said:
Nice :)

I'll confess though, I clicked the pictures..... a lot !

Aww thanks!:kissface:

BTW I know I need to add pics of hubby, I have some in our private album but just none in the public. I'll have to take some that I can block his face out I guess....:-)

Would you generous folks mind taking a peak at our profile and telling us what you think? I don't know how to link to our profile, but we are on swinglifestyle under FunFourTwo. Thanks!

EDIT: Link now in profile thanks to Fun4Ds

Would you generous folks mind taking a peak at our profile and telling us what you think? I don't know how to link to our profile, but we are on swinglifestyle under FunFourTwo. Thanks!

I can't seem to find your profile, if its spelled exactly as you have here "FunFourTwo"

Is that exactly how it is on Swing Lifestyle ? You might want to check....

Also, if you would like to add it under your avatar here, like many do (even if a short while as you can remove it anytime). Maybe we can help...

Above in the menu bar your User CP (control panel) is only a click or two away.

Click the User CP, and to the left, you will see a column that reads Control panel . In that column, click on edit profile . Now scroll down to the bottom (third large panel area) labeled, additional information. Thats where you can enter your Swing Lifestyle screen name (spelled exactly as you log into Swing Lifestyle) or Swappernet and swingers date club if you should join someday. The links will work automatically.

Hope this helps :)

fun4ds

Alrighty, got the link up in my profile, and it seems to be working just fine. Yeah, I spelled it correctly in the post unless Im missing something. Also, why does it only show our default picture instead of all of them? thanks for the help!

Alrighty, got the link up in my profile, and it seems to be working just fine. Yeah, I spelled it correctly in the post unless Im missing something. Also, why does it only show our default picture instead of all of them? thanks for the help!

Is this a new account? The reason I ask is, while I can get your linked profile to come up, I also can't get it to come up in a search. I was able to get another profile almost identical to yours to come up in your town, so that's why I'm wondering if you abandoned it, and just put this one up. If it is brand new, that might be why it's not popping up in a search.

Why yes, as matter of fact it is. We recreated our profile because we decided NOT to have part of our names as our screen name; plus, we last week to this side of the state.

Alright, old profile is vanquished. Now can anybody help us out?
Your profile came up right away using the S L S search facility. You look good and all the essential information is there. I always appreciate, as many other do, when nicely-posed pictures appear with an on-line profile.

~Michael

Would you generous folks mind taking a peak at our profile and telling us what you think?...we are on swinglifestyle under FunFourTwo. Thanks!

I went to Swing Lifestyle to view your profile. You have six public pictures, all very nice. You smile, look happy. Having a couple together in a picture, as you have done, is always a benefit to a profile. Also, you have pictures of you from head to toe, which I like to see.

Your profile is good and is a smooth read. It lets people know what you want.

I will caution you about this statement:

We have more explicit pictures to trade if desired.

It will draw people who are only interested in getting your explicit pictures. For this reason, I would remove that statement.

Also, some people may wonder if you are more interested in pic trading than meeting or swinging.

People who view your profile will see that you have two other private portfolios, and they will assume those are nude/sex act pictures, since you have already exposed your faces through your public pictures.

If you don't want to be hounded by pic collectors (or single men posing as a couple through a fake couple profile) you might reconsider elliminating the mention of ecplicit pics/pic trading.

You are such a nice looking couple with a nice profile, you'll have many people approaching you.

Welcome to the Swingers Board.

LM

Awesome, thanks for all the compliments and advice. That line may or may not explain all the creepiness we already ran into. Its already deleted out of our profile!

Never noticed this post before. Would you all be so kind as to review ours on SLSBREW82             . We've been on the website for quite a long time and I've always struggled with setting up our profile just right.

Thanks in advance!

brew82 said:
Never noticed this post before. Would you all be so kind as to review ours

Looks to me like it has all of the essential elements :welldone: and nothing objectionable.

I liked your profile. It gave me a good idea of what you are like as a couple. You sound fun and easygoing.

As a woman I'd like to see a picture of the husband since you have 4 or 5 visible of the the wife.

The "ken and barbie" statement is so cliche, and not really necessary. Everyone seems to say that though. (We have the cliche, "drama free" statement in our profile so I guess everyone is entitled to one swinging cliche, lol).

Otherwise your profile is great. It looks like you took your time and you express yourself well.

Hey, can someone take a look at our profile and let us know what you think? I just rewrote the whole thing, and I'm not sure what I think of it....

Hey, can someone take a look at our profile and let us know what you think? I just rewrote the whole thing, and I'm not sure what I think of it....

I think your profile reads well ;) but I'm a fanatic about pictures recently, and what I see in the back ground :rollseye: I know.....

Mrs Iris's picture inspires me to want to see and know more, but that white (sheet ?) in the lower right corner makes me wish I could pull it out of the picture. It's a mee thing, I cant help it :surrend: Your profile still captures my interest :cool:

fun4ds

We liked your profile. The lady in the sexy black dress is very captivating....however you should take that picture and crop out the white thingy showing in the bottom right hand corner.

We would like to know where to get a sexy black dress like that.

g35c32 said:
Can ya'll please check out our profile and let us know what ya'll think.

I don't think the mentioning of your ex having to many rules is for the good :confused:

We wouldn't be seeking her, so why mention her rules?