Your profile is great !

Love the leather, a very sexy look :facelick:

Yes, I read your profile also ;)

our profile is wetpanties on swinglifestyle. We welcome your comments.
Looks good but the little bars under your "Interest Level" heading do not agree with what you say under "We are looking for".

Good luck in your search.

Thank you for your thoughts everyone. I did add a little section for the girl girl activity to clarify our interests but that is the only change I made.

Wetpanties: I like your profile a lot. I didn't see anything I would change.

A Special THANK YOU for those who replied. We appreciate your comments and suggestions.

The one thing that I would add is that Mrs Diggs and I will usually dismiss a profile that doesn't have at least a picture of the male half.

Even though I do 90% of the looking, she is the one that makes the final decisions on who we reach out and contact. The first thing she looks for is the picture of the guy.

The profile is nicely done.

We are new to this and tried to be precise yet brief and still get some of our personality across. We have re written it 4 or 5 times and still are not sure about it so any help would be greatly appreciated. tap4fun @ swinglifestyle

Thanks

Ms. Tap4fun

We are new to this and tried to be precise yet brief and still get some of our personality across.

Tap4fun - It is a very nice profile that states clearly what your expectations are and sends the right signals.

If you are not getting a lot of hits from it then I would say that it's not the profile or the lack of pictures (all nice) but the fact that the market for people who are looking for 'tame' couples are a lot fewer than those looking for the wild.

I think there are many other couples that are looking for ONLY girl/girl encounters that might exclude you unintentionally by excluding 'tame' from their search criteria so if I was you, I wouldn't be shy and I would actively look for them. We come across them all the time so they are out there.

Best of Luck !!

We are hedo2forus2 on AFF thank you!

Tony and Di

I went and looked at your Swing Lifestyle profile, and its looks fine. The only minor gripes I would have is the spacing between sentences and the reference to the hottube that should be hot tub. And there is no pic of the man! lol Come on show us something, nice chest with the lower region just out of view or a shot in some nice fitting jeans... you get the idea. ;)

Remember guys, there are women out here that look at profiles too! :)

I went and looked at your Swing Lifestyle profile, and its looks fine. The only minor gripes I would have is the spacing between sentences and the reference to the hottube that should be hot tub. And there is no pic of the man! lol Come on show us something, nice chest with the lower region just out of view or a shot in some nice fitting jeans... you get the idea. ;)

Remember guys, there are women out here that look at profiles too! :)

With that said N8ture girl... when I click on your profile I see no pics of the man. :lol:

Just a nice looking lady.... :facelick:

Haha :D

The Good: Short and sweet. Easy to understand exactly what you are looking for and expect. You give some descriptions, nice. Very nice picture with the legs in the air, that's my favorite. Can't get onto AFF though so just going off of SLS.

The Bad: Not to jump on the grammar train but there are a lot of little things, misspellings (injoy vs enjoy, a while vs awhile) and no spaces after punctuation. It may not matter to many but we are kind of judgmental in that fashion. It's like, if they don't take the time to pay attention to details then what kind of attention are they going to pay us when we are together?

I'm sure that isn't the case but it's what pops to mind when I read the profile. I'm sure people see ours, very long, and think we will probably talk them to death. :lol: Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Good luck !!

With that said N8ture girl... when I click on your profile I see no pics of the man. :lol:

Just a nice looking lady.... :facelick:

Haha :D

Thank you! (insert blushing smiliey)

And yes, guilty party here. We had several more pics of us together (full body face pics) but was recently "outed" (for the second time) so we are redoing our pictures. So all the face pics are in our private galleries. Will update with new over Christmas holiday :D

The Good: Short and sweet. Easy to understand exactly what you are looking for and expect. You give some descriptions, nice. Very nice picture with the legs in the air, that's my favorite. Can't get onto AFF though so just going off of Swing Lifestyle.

The Bad: Not to jump on the grammar train but there are a lot of little things, misspellings (injoy vs enjoy, a while vs awhile) and no spaces after punctuation. It may not matter to many but we are kind of judgmental in that fashion. It's like, if they don't take the time to pay attention to details then what kind of attention are they going to pay us when we are together?

I'm sure that isn't the case but it's what pops to mind when I read the profile. I'm sure people see ours, very long, and think we will probably talk them to death. :lol: Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

Good luck !!

Thank you DigginIt. We have made some corrections, we hope that it helps.

Here is the text of our profile on swingers date club. We will continue to refine it and would like to make it even shorter...but also find that being direct and clear / honest with the profile saves us many "false" emails. We don't put in face pics but do enjoy putting in a range of pics from "G" to explicit - we are both exhibitionist but also want folks to see who/what we are. We are both very verbal and love communication...so we added enough to the profile help start many different conversations/questions. Any comments welcomed - still a work in progress...

Describe yourselves

***We would ask that you read the profile, but realize not everyone wants to take the time...so here are some random thoughts from our dirty minds:

• We are very much a couple, we do everything together. It is a cliche but...hum whatever sappy love song you know at this time and we likely fit in there somewhere...
  • Married 17 years, and this is one of the best e-ticket rides we've had - together
  • We will contact and provide face-pics and xxx pics (love showing off) on request
  • We prefer full-swap, safe sex, no rules for us other than we only play together and this is just for fun
  • If you aren't into kissing, contact, explicit talk, and all that comes with getting really really close to someone - we may not be for you...
  • We are exhibitionists and voyeurs, don't mind sharing pics but will not engage in an ongoing online exchange - we want to meet face to face and possibly "ugly" to "ugly"
  • Becoming friends is great - but depending on the mood we may just want to go somewhere and play - get us revved up and she'll say right now!
  • We've been at this for less than 2 years...and got "serious" about our fun in the last half of 2009
  • We aren't exactly newbies anymore.... This is just a great hobby that husband and wife can share
  • We have kids but with enough warning can usually make a schedule work
  • She and he love women...but she always wants a guy that will play, fuck, etc. - "lick it and stick it!"
  • We can't figure out which we like more.. sucking, fucking others or watching each other suck, fuck, etc. We need at least 50 more experiences before we can decide...
  • She loves BJs and cum, he loves oral & 69 with the ladies - we play safe with fucking...but no rubber with our meals, please
  • Depending on the mood we are mild to wild. She goes zero to wild in no time
  • We respect others, we have no expectations...BUT we are on here to meet other couples and have wild llama sex
  • If you read all this and we get together - we'll have to figure out some special reward for ya'll...too bad so few will get this far.

SO.....If you want to learn more read on...

We have been having the time of our lives experiencing the lifestyle and looking forward to...well, fucking, sucking..you get the idea. We have been married for 17 years, kids, dog and the whole norman rockwell thing going on - if you discount the playing with other spouses. She is fun and funny, best dancer around and pretty much horny at a stiff breeze. He is adventurous, loves the ocean, thinks he's a good dancer with a few beers. But...enough of the vital stats - we're on here to have fun and find other couples to have fun and get into each other's pants. We consider ourselves somewhat new, but have managed to have more than a few great experiences in the last few months.

What do you hope to find

Same room,no Single Males, please. Relatively fit (don't need to be a marathon runner) - just HWP. She loves girls, but sharing with the guys is a must. Active participation by all will be an ideal night - if someone can show us something new we'd be forever grateful! For us, we are open minded and pretty much most anything goes. We are looking for fun and at times a connection --that "je ne sais quoi". No drama (we are violently allergic...) - just fun, relaxing (...ok maybe not soo relaxing...) good times! We prefer full swap, however, we are comfortable starting off soft - but also don't expect to play / full swap first time. But everyone getting down and dirty has to be a possibility! We are here to have fun - and if we can connect or build a friendship, great. If not - hope the sex was good!

Describe your Fantasies and Desires

We both love to watch each other pleasing and being pleased by others-- We have quite a few fantasies yet to be fulfilled. The ones we do desire seem to happen unexpectedly...and that to us is just exhilarating. You want more details? Drop us a line.

Describe your Bisexuality...if applicable

She has had a few recent experiences but needs more practice. Anyone volunteering to help? He loves to practice with women too.....

SoFlaCo:

I like it a lot. It's direct, covers all the basics and then some and it is all delivered with a nice touch of humor. Great profile.

As far as not many people reading the profile or the entire profile. We saw a profile the other day that we thought was pretty cool. It had a random word written in the color blue. Near the end, not quite the last thing, was a comment. Please put the blue word in the subject of the email or we will assume you did not read our profile and you will be ignored.

I thought that was a great idea. Just a thought.

We were wondering if you wouldn't mind reviewing our profiles to see where we could improve. We have one on SLS under mikenjenn2001 and another on SZC-Swinger Zone Central under mikeandjenn2001.

Thanks

We were wondering if you wouldn't mind reviewing our profiles to see where we could improve. We have one on Swing Lifestyle under mikenjenn2001 and another on SZC-Swinger Zone Central under mikeandjenn2001.

Thanks

You include a picture of yourselves -- both together. With this alone you have already scored sufficient points to make my review two-thumbs-up.

Suggestions:

In your tag line -- "Looking for friends to share great times with" is a little weak.

I/We are looking for -- I'll bet you are as real as swingers get so why would you sell yourselves short by saying you are not. I know you are trying to express irony but the "not" might just echo in some prospective partners' minds.

You've done a good job of describing your goals and describing your situation. Happy hunting.

~Michael

We have been having terrible luck lately with emails. We cant seem to find any people we are interested in. If you would please review our profile we would appreciate it! I cant figure out how to link our profile but we are Scoobers on SLS. Thanks!

Hey Scoobers, as far as linking to your profile, you can do it permanently in your sidebar if you wish to have it easily available for other board members to view. Just go to User CP, click Edit Profile and then you will see a spot for you SLS name down in the middle a ways. If you look at my name in the sidebar, you will see a direct link to our SLS profile which is how yours will show.

Quick question before moving onto the profile review ... you said that you were having terrible luck with emails? Does that mean you are not getting enough or too many that you don't want?

Profile reads very well and I think it's nicely thought out. Since I'm not sure of the issue with the emails I would think that you would have success with that profile in attracting the type of swingers you want to associate with but it may also have a negative (in a good way) effect as well. Exact same issue we have with ours which is we like to do the "wine and dine" scenarios with dancing and flirting. Not all but many people out there are just into the "in and out" one night stand routines and happy not to speak to you again.

The "we like to woo and be wooed" swinging does keep a lot of swingers from reaching out to us but the ones that do, mostly, understand what we are about and are usually looking for the same thing which makes for a better connection if there is an attraction. Hope that makes sense.

If you are getting overloaded with emails, from people who just don't match what you are looking for, take it with a grain of salt that you are young and attractive and some people obviously can't read or are just disrespectful which it's nice to know who they are so you can avoid them at Socials :lol:

As far as finding people you are interested in ... can't help you there. Matching 4 people is difficult because everyone is attracted to something different. Just keep searching.

Good Luck !!

We get a lot of emails but they are always so far off from what we are looking for. The other problem we have is men, all my wife wants is an intelligent man who can carry a conversation and we can never seem to find it. What gives? You would think having a conversation should be the easiest part. We are defiantly not into the in and out people never have been never will be. We have been in this for almost 3 years and have found one couple that we can at least be friends with(wife plays with them I do not). Well at least we know our profile expresses what we want it to. Do you think our age plays a role? I mean most people our age are just getting married and settling in. We have found on several occasions our age has scared away people before they even get to know us.

I think you are definitely on the younger end of the scale but we have a lot of 25-30ish couples here in the our area. We are always looking for people like us, married xx years, kids, etc. but we wouldn't shy away from you due to your age. We would shy away from your age if it was attached to a hideous profile :lol:

You may consider reaching out a little farther in distance but ultimately, for every 10 emails we get, we may find one that we both find attractive but then you have the personalities that have to match :lol:

Don't give up and more importantly, don't settle/take one for the team.

We have found on several occasions our age has scared away people before they even get to know us.

I do think the young age would be a little more problematic but certainly not impossible. The social you're going to next month (posted in your tag line) has a nice variety of ages and a nice variety of types of people. Otherwise I think you're profile is fine, maybe try some brighter photos.

We try to attend socials as much as possible. We also are not shy and introduce ourselves to people we are physically attracted but most of the time people can't keep the conversation going. I don't quite understand the young age thing. Is it because people tend to think of younger couples as having issues? Maybe we will try looking farther from home but its hard to be friends with people who live hours away. Anyway thanks for the input thus far.

Before we completely thread jack this discussion, it might be worthwhile for you to start another and get other opinions. Many people may not read this one as often and you could miss out on some really good advice.

As far as the conversations go ... you have to think that there are many people who are still uncomfortable with the whole "pickup" aspect of swinging. Here are some thoughts that pop to my mind.

• Maybe you two are intimidating a little more than you think?
  • Maybe the conversation is too deep for a social?
  • Maybe a couple feels you are putting too much pressure on them for a first meeting?

Many are at the social to have a good time and flirt and some are not even there to get together with others but to just enjoy the company of other like minded people. I would ask you if you have problems with conversations with NEW vanilla friends? If the problem is only around people you are interested in sleeping with then maybe you need to do more dancing instead :lol:

We have been having terrible luck lately with emails.
I don't think it's you profile that is holding you back. It looks great. Maybe you will have to adjust your expectations for what an S L S (or any other on-line) profile will produce. Have you been getting out to meet-n-greet events and such to meet people?

we are Scoobers on Swing Lifestyle. Thanks!

While I agree with the others that your profile is well written and seems to convey what you are looking for, I can see a couple of reasons why you may not be having much luck.

The first one is obvious, to me at least. That is that you seem to be looking for a relationship, rather than play partners. In other words, you are what we commonly call a "friends first" couple. While I see that this is what you really want, the reality is most folks are looking for play partners first, if they become friends later that is fine, but not essential. In other words, that alone will severely limit the amount of potential prospects. While Swing Lifestyle is filled with folks looking for the same thing you are, very few of them actually ever find it. On the other hand, many of us have made great life long friends of people we have played with. But had we wanted to make friends with them first, we not only would have never played, but we would never have become friends either.

The second thing may seem minor, but it is an automatic decline for us and a lot of others we know. That is that you list your weights as zero. When zero is listed for the weight and, as in your case, the pictures are not clear enough to indicate whether your body type would be compatible, most automatically assume the worst and pass.

While some may be put off by your ages, I doubt if that is a very big deal to most. It certainly would not be for us.

The first one is obvious, to me at least. That is that you seem to be looking for a relationship, rather than play partners. In other words, you are what we commonly call a "friends first" couple. While I see that this is what you really want, the reality is most folks are looking for play partners first, if they become friends later that is fine, but not essential. In other words, that alone will severely limit the amount of potential prospects. While Swing Lifestyle is filled with folks looking for the same thing you are, very few of them actually ever find it. On the other hand, many of us have made great life long friends of people we have played with. But had we wanted to make friends with them first, we not only would have never played, but we would never have become friends either.

This is right in there with what I was saying but good times went into much greater detail and explained it very well. This is both a positive and negative depending on what you want your results to return and I think good times even gave an excellent example of why you may want to avoid this (even though we prefer it :lol: )

The second thing may seem minor, but it is an automatic decline for us and a lot of others we know. That is that you list your weights as zero. When zero is listed for the weight and, as in your case, the pictures are not clear enough to indicate whether your body type would be compatible, most automatically assume the worst and pass.

I completely missed this because I was focusing on your written profile. Mrs. Diggs and I are funny in the fact that she notices age, height/weight and profile in that order but the profile has the most weight. I on the other hand notice age range, pictures and then profile with profile having the most weight. If I notice I'm out of the age range, I'll blow past the profile completely as I respect their requests. We both do not like "0" in the weight. We have seen heavy people do this as well as very slender people. It is just a red flag when we see it.

:redflag: been wanting to use that one.

It make us assume that they are self conscious and right off the bat you start assuming other things and start picking apart the profile.

Hello!

We've been swinging now for a couple of years and our profile has evolved over that time. As we learn more about the types of partners we're looking for, we're trying to create a profile that attracts more compatible playmates, but without sounding jaded or demanding. We know how easy it can be to let negativity creep into your profile and would like to avoid that at all costs -- even if it means being less direct or specific.

After having made our most recent changes, we wanted to get some unbiased feedback and make sure we're still achieving our goals overall.

Would you please look at our Swing Lifestyle profile by clicking on eve_n_adam after name: to the left, and give us your opinion?

We're under the impression that anyone should be able to see our public SLS profile by clicking on that line (you don't have to be an SLS member), but please let us know if you can't see it and we'll post the text here.

Please be honest and direct, and if you can tell us a little bit about yourself (newbie vs. veteran, soft vs. full swap, etc) that would help too. If you are offended by anything, it would also help if you'd tell us why.

Thanks!

After having made our most recent changes, we wanted to get some unbiased feedback and make sure we're still achieving our goals overall.
1. You have a picture showing both of you together. To me, that's the most important thing for any on-line profile. And you both, by the way, look great.

2. I believe you have over explained a couple of things -- your feelings on same-room activity, the need to receive a picture when you hear from someone and your disinterest in soft swap. They should all be there but could simply be said more briefly.

Looks good.

I agree with SW_PA_Couple. It's great to have a pic of both of you in the profile, and the over explanation.

The only thing I have to add is that while it's great to have a pic of both of you, the male half does not look that happy in the picture.

He looks almost confused. Other than the expression on his face, the picture is GREAT!!

Please be honest and direct, and if you can tell us a little bit about yourself (newbie vs. veteran, soft vs. full swap, etc) that would help too. If you are offended by anything, it would also help if you'd tell us why.

Thanks!

I like your profile. It has a friendly, inviting, relaxed tone to it and includes things I like to hear.

We started swinging in 2004, I've read many profiles and prefer seeking couples through profiles (as opposed to clubs), we are a full-swap couple who is also open to solo play, and we require pictures.

I think your nude picture is one of the nicest I've seen because you are not engaged in sex. Sounds odd maybe, but I think it's refreshing to see the type of photo you have.

I would recommend removing "(people can be a little to free with their jadedness sometimes)" because it is a complaint statement in your profile and it gave me the feeling that behind it were some very negative thoughts.

This statement I believe is missing a word and I've filled one in (in bold) so you can see where I stumbled when reading:

"which unfortunately means that we miss out on a lot of great couples..."

Also here, I think you have a double negative, which turns the statement to a positive - a "yes" instead of a "no" - and I think you mean to convey that soft-swap isn't enough. Remove the third "not" to get that message across:

"As a whole, we're not interested in soft-swap; it's not not enough for us."

Great job overall.

LM

Hey Adam-n-Eve! Yes, there are a few little things here and there that have already been pointed out but I'd have to rate it as a great profile. It reads very well and you have everything clearly laid out. Not to mention you are a sexy couple! ;)

The only suggestion I would make and EVERYONE does this but I don't think they know how to fix it. You may not even notice because I'm sure you have granted YOURSELF access to your personal pictures but for those of us that do not have that access ... we see your default photo, then several spots where is says "private picture" "private picture" 15 more photos ...

If you go into your Tools, Manage Pictures and there on the page you will see a link under your Public tab that says "Change Sort Order", simply move all of your public pictures to the top of the list and all of those "private photo" place holders will go away and your public photos will show. Everytime you add a new photo, they go to the top of the sort order and if they are private then you have to move them down to the bottom of the list.

Make sense?

Hello!

Thanks!

Mrs. Diggs and I have been swinging for almost a full year! We will celebrate our Swing Anniversary on the 22nd of this month. We are a full swap, mostly same room with the occasional exception that pretty much has only two rules that haven't been thrown to the curb ... safe sex and always together.

Nothing really offends us but if you are talking about pictures/profiles then we prefer the softer photos like you have posted versus the ones that look like they should be in Hustler. That's because we want to have sex like that but we are still attached to the romantic side of sexual encounters. :lol:

We also enjoy a well thought out profile versus three bullet sentences under each category because you can tell a lot about a couple that way and it gives you a foundation for a potential connection when the physical may be borderline.

Cheers!

. . .I think your nude picture is one of the nicest I've seen because you are not engaged in sex. Sounds odd maybe, but I think it's refreshing to see the type of photo you have. . .
I'll second that motion. All in favors show your hands. The "ayes" have it. Hands down.

howdy, newbie to the forums here, definitely not new to swinging. i've read some pretty good critiques on other forums and have seen some pretty good 'don'ts'. one that has stuck out is try to avoid the cliches. how many people do you know are actually looking for diseased druggies? and what the hell did ken and barbie do to people? turn them down? i think you get the point. use the space for something useful to potential suitors.

that being said, the first thing that makes me click away from a profile is when i see HWP. this is the most over used cliche i have seen yet. for example, as visually appealing as you two are, according to the latest charts, neither of you are HWP but overweight, (google BMI charts) so you see how this can be turned against your favor. yes, there are people out there THAT picky. :lol: perhaps a 'we tend to be attracted to body types similar to ours' would be a little less 'self serving'.

the rest of the profile is direct and to the point. well written with a tad of redundancy as stated previously. there is no doubt what you are looking for in play partners. adding the HWP 'requirement' tends to make it a little transparent. you may as well have just made your tag line 'FAT PEOPLE STOP EMAILING US!' :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1

I agree with SW_PA_Couple. It's great to have a pic of both of you in the profile, and the over explanation.

The only thing I have to add is that while it's great to have a pic of both of you, the male half does not look that happy in the picture.

He looks almost confused. Other than the expression on his face, the picture is GREAT!!

Yeah, I kind of have a problem with that. But it's literally a life-long issue of people telling me I look stern or unhappy. I try to do better, but the fake smile ends up looking dorky.

I like your profile. It has a friendly, inviting, relaxed tone to it and includes things I like to hear...

...I think your nude picture is one of the nicest I've seen because you are not engaged in sex. Sounds odd maybe, but I think it's refreshing to see the type of photo you have.

Thanks. We kind of prefer that ourselves, but then that's why we went with that kind of picture.

I would recommend removing "(people can be a little to free with their jadedness sometimes)" because it is a complaint statement in your profile and it gave me the feeling that behind it were some very negative thoughts.

Point taken. The statement about jadedness is a jaded statement. You're 100% correct.

Thanks for the call out on the typos too.

We'd be interested in some constructive (or destructive) criticism of our profile on Swing Lifestyle, Crystalenjoyment

Mr & Mrs Crystalenjoyment ;)

Well constructed, good writing style, grammar correct -- plus one

Looking for people who share the same fantasies -- that's OK to say but you'd do better to explain what those fantasies are. Better yet, explain what your goal in the lifestyle are.

Honest and direct -- plus one

Your two pictures say a lot about your manicurist but very little about you -- Minus One.

You look like you are on the road to success. Keep up the good work.

~Michael

Okay, Scully and Mulder will bite, but it will also reveal our true identities for the first time. To say we are not open to some scrutiny to maximize our on line experiences as a couple in the Lifestyle is both fruitless and senseless. We welcome any constructive criticism you and our cohorts can give.

On Swing Lifestyle it is: EdNBrenda2004

On SwingerZoneCentral it is: EdNBrenda2008

Any advice is welcomed...Thanks in advance.

You're tired of the drama and strings? Well, aren't we all? No reason to put this right at the top of your profile. Whether true or not, it's going to registered in people's minds, "drama". If you believe it is something that has to be said, bury it a little further down in the description.

Other than that -- looks great. Really!

Make it all as positive as possible.

Good luck,

~Michael

1. You have a picture showing both of you together. To me, that's the most important thing for any on-line profile. And you both, by the way, look great.

2. I believe you have over explained a couple of things -- your feelings on same-room activity, the need to receive a picture when you hear from someone and your disinterest in soft swap. They should all be there but could simply be said more briefly.

Looks good.

By the way, thanks for the comment on how we look. We neglected to say thanks before.

We left the major points in, but tried to make them more brief.

Thanks!

Hey Adam-n-Eve! Yes, there are a few little things here and there that have already been pointed out but I'd have to rate it as a great profile. It reads very well and you have everything clearly laid out. Not to mention you are a sexy couple! ;)

The only suggestion I would make and EVERYONE does this but I don't think they know how to fix it. You may not even notice because I'm sure you have granted YOURSELF access to your personal pictures but for those of us that do not have that access ... we see your default photo, then several spots where is says "private picture" "private picture" 15 more photos ...

Thanks for the kind words about us and our profile. We went in and made changes to the photos. Like you said, we had access to our private photos so didn't know they were setup like that. A lot of them were duplicates anyhow.

Thanks!

We'd be interested in some constructive (or destructive) criticism of our profile on Swing Lifestyle, Crystalenjoyment

Mr & Mrs Crystalenjoyment ;)

Overall, it's a very good profile and definitely above average. There are only a few things I would change.

First, your pictures: you say in your profile that you find good clear pictures a turn on, and you decry the lack of both partners being included in other profiles -- but your two public photos (the only ones most people can see) don't seem to follow your own guidelines. We just have two close-ups of her bottom that don't tell us much at all.

Next: you say you're not really in the "lifestyle" and that you're looking for quality over quantity.

Newbies often feel a need to say these things because they're not yet comfortable with the swinger label. Eve went through this, and I understand it's a big change, especially since many of us had a slightly negative idea of what a swinger was before becoming one. But your comments are actually fairly insulting to those us for whom this is a lifestyle, and even more so for those of us who play often.

By pointedly rejecting the label, you're rejecting us. You're essentially saying, we want you to understand that we'll have sex with you, but we want to make it very clear that we don't consider ourselves to actually be one you.

And, if you're saying the choice you've made is quality over quantity, then you're also saying that those of us who play often are choosing quantity over quality. We may play often, but we always go for quality.

I know you don't intend to be insulting, but I've seen entire threads dedicated to these topics (not here but on Lifestyle Lounge) and they can get pretty heated. Especially the frequency issue. There are many swingers out there that seem to have a problem with anyone who plays "too often" (generally defined as anyone who plays more than the person making the judgment).

Since these comments don't really provide essential information, I would drop them.

First, thanks so much for the honest input. :) We are still new at this and the profile is almost a living thing and continually gets changed and (hopefully) improved as we consider, and reconsider and get feedback.

First, your pictures: you say in your profile that you find good clear pictures a turn on, and you decry the lack of both partners being included in other profiles -- but your two public photos (the only ones most people can see) don't seem to follow your own guidelines. We just have two close-ups of her bottom that don't tell us much at all.

We were already aware that we were not practicing what we preach here. We have plenty of face pics and together pics that we open when we contact someone or vice versa. Being new we were/are hesitant about putting more easily identifiable pics in the public profile. Realizing now how others may view this we will reconsider putting out a "together" pic as the default, but still probably with our faces pixelated.

Next: you say you're not really in the "lifestyle" and that you're looking for quality over quantity.

Newbies often feel a need to say these things because they're not yet comfortable with the swinger label. Eve went through this, and I understand it's a big change, especially since many of us had a slightly negative idea of what a swinger was before becoming one. But your comments are actually fairly insulting to those us for whom this is a lifestyle, and even more so for those of us who play often.

By pointedly rejecting the label, you're rejecting us. You're essentially saying, we want you to understand that we'll have sex with you, but we want to make it very clear that we don't consider ourselves to actually be one you.

And, if you're saying the choice you've made is quality over quantity, then you're also saying that those of us who play often are choosing quantity over quality. We may play often, but we always go for quality.

I know you don't intend to be insulting, but I've seen entire threads dedicated to these topics (not here but on Lifestyle Lounge) and they can get pretty heated. Especially the frequency issue. There are many swingers out there that seem to have a problem with anyone who plays "too often" (generally defined as anyone who plays more than the person making the judgment).

Certainly never intended this to be insulting to any segment of the Lifestyle community but your comments let us know that it ceratinly could be taken that way. Again thanks for the open and honest feedback. Part of our problem with frequency is that we simply have a difficult time finding time for the lifestyle so far. If we had the time for both quantity and quality then we'd certainly go after it! We were not trying to judge anyone that has a high frequency of play. What is the old quote? A nymphomanic is pretty much anyone who has more sex than you do. A prude is anyone who has less. :D On the highway anyone who drives faster than you is an asshole, anyone driving slower is an idiot. :D All depends on your frame of refrence. Also it was not so much that we have a problem with the swinger/lifestyle label. We were just trying to indicate that (for us anyhow) the "lifestyle" certainly does not dominate our lives. We will probably either remove or wordsmith this some more.

By the way, thanks for the comment on how we look. We neglected to say thanks before.

We left the major points in, but tried to make them more brief.

Thanks!

NOW we would be interested in meeting you, if you only lived closer. :D

seriously, one profile i would definitely recommend all others be modeled after. excellent job and now very inviting. keep everyone posted on the effectiveness.

Can you guys take a look at our profile and tell us what you think. Sorry don't know how to add a link but our profile name on swinglifestyle is coolcouple51. Thanks for any advice or constructive criticism.

Can you guys take a look at our profile and tell us what you think. Sorry don't know how to add a link but our profile name on swinglifestyle is coolcouple51. Thanks for any advice or constructive criticism.
Your pictures are very nice. It's a real plus to have you together in some of your pictures. Too often couples fail to do that. It would be beneficial to include a picture or two that shows you from head to toe, clothed, so that people know what your physiques look like. You mention her great butt, how about a complimentary picture of her poised to let us know how lovely it is? Put on your favorite shorts, skirt, jeans - whatever you feel sexy in - and take a picture. Same goes for him. I think you are both inviting and adorable and I get the feeling if I hugged you when we met you'd hug right back. You seem like you'd be easy to warm up to and converse with.

I suggest this:

- Take out "Without the drama." No one wants drama, it's a known. It is an overused statement in profiles that has lost any meaning or purpose, in my view.

- You say you won't trade naked pictures "until we have met and seen how things go." I see no point in mentioning this and feel it will draw in the wrong kind of people, people who would meet for a drink only to then ask you for naked pictures, then you'd never hear from them again. Or, and this is more likely, picture hunters who will try to talk you in to sending the naked pics before meeting. People will meet you without nude pics. And if you all end up meeting and playing they will know what your naked bodies are like.

- The end of your ad starting from "We are NOT here to play games..." sounds negative and will turn people off at the end. I'd remove everything from that statement on - all of the last part. It's never a good idea to show your frustration in a profile. You should close on a positive note, inviting people to contact you.

- I would like to know what kind of places you'd enjoy meeting if a meet was arranged, what are your interests and favorite things to do. Since you don't care for the club scene, you should have some idea of what type of public places you'd like to meet people at.

- I would like to know how long you've been together or if you are married. I don't think it would hurt to mention in your profile the age group you will consider. I know there is a slot for that up above, but I think many people may ignore that.

You mention flakes and fakes (mentioned in another post on SB) and you are right, they are out there. But don't let it get you down. Let it wise you up! You'll be able to spot them and pass them right by. And if you start up a dialogue with them unknowingly, only to learn later how fakey or flakey they are, just kindly drop them, or block them if they bug you.

Overall I liked the feel of your profile. I'd be interested in sending an introduction to you if I was in your age group. You sound mature for your age and I feel you are in this together and are sure of what you want.

Good luck in your search!

LM

Thanks a lot for the advice and the encouragement. It is deffinetaly appreciated, we will look at revising our profile. Thanks for taking the time out to look

It looks like you've taken all of LMs advice to heart. I just took a look at your profile and couldn't find a thing to adjust. I agree on the great selection of pictures. Those are just what I like to see pictures of a couple looking happy together WITH clothes ON!