I think I did it. I think I corrected the issue with our profile. If you would, have a look.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Go easy on us, lol. Our profile has changed and been updated several times as our experiences, wants and needs have changed. Let us know:  SLS - MYHW4U.

phreakykouple said:
phreakykouple @ swinglifestyle.com

The profile looks great and you look great. But what does, "male only has eyes & tongue for the clit" mean?

I think I did it. I think I corrected the issue with our profile. If you would, have a look.

Thank you for your time and efforts.

Much better. You not only managed to get rid of the confusion I was noting but your profile now sounds positively positive. You come off as a very happy, caring couple. Ya did good! :)

YEA!!!!! Thank you so much for you efforts!

Hey guys, we would love for everybody to help out some newbies here. We think we have a good profile, but we are always willing to listen to some advise. Good, bad, or ugly. So let us have it! Thanks!

Crazycouple425 - While I understand that you are new and want to ease into swinging, you've mentioned friends first many times. It's really not necessary to get your point across. Even long-time swingers understand that we won't jump into bed unless everyone is in agreement.

Please post some of your interests; what do you like to do? Instead of focusing on what you don't want, make it a little more light and happy. Describe yourselves more as well as the kind of people you'd like to meet.

Good luck and have fun!

Mrs. D

myhw4u - well written profile. My impression is that your wife only plays, while you watch and/or take photos. If that is what you're looking for, then you've succeeded.

The profile looks great and you look great. But what does, "male only has eyes & tongue for the clit" mean?

Since the previous sentence in their profile mentioned that she is bi-curious...I think it's a varied way of saying that the hubby is straight and/or likes oral?

myhw4u - well written profile. My impression is that your wife only plays, while you watch and/or take photos. If that is what you're looking for, then you've succeeded.

I also join in, B loves being the center of attention and MFM's give her that opportunity. As of yet, we have not played with any couples or any single ladies.

Thank you for your comment!

As of yet, we have not played with any couples or any single ladies.

As part of a couple and a bi-female (who can play alone), your profile as it's currently written wouldn't get my interest because it looks like you're only looking for men for your wife.

Consider changing the tone a bit, if you'd like to attract ladies as well.

Mrs. D

Hi, everyone. This is an interesting feature and a great service you are all providing. Please take a look at our profile and feel free to tell us whatever you think. We are always trying to tweek it here and there so any thoughts and insights will be helpfull. Thank you

gnb4u on swinglifestyle.

gnb4u on swinglifestyle

Excellent profile!

Drop us a note if you're ever in the area, and we'll go to the whitewater. We're about 30 minutes from the Olympic rafters area.

Mrs. D

Hi all,

I thought this might be the right place for some feedback. We just put up our profile, but want to see what public opinion is. Oh, and for some reason, it seems to only be showing one picture right now... there are more, promise.

museandherartist at SLS

Edit: Now open to merciless & possibly painful critique ;)

------------------------

If you haven't seen us...

new2u said:
Now open to merciless & possibly painful critique ;)

First of all, welcome to the Swingersboard!!! I see this is your first post. Post often -- it's fun and informative.

Not here to inflict pain. First impression is that your profile is "alluring". Good job. A secondary impression, maybe a little too philosophical. Maybe that a true reflection -- one or both of you is a philosopher as well as an artist. I recommend directness so that you do not leave potential swap-mates guessing. Good to say that you play only at clubs. That's direct. Bravo!

My Two Cents

Michael

Hello... here follows our SLS profile. I am concerned it may be a bit over-the-top and many may doubt its sincerity. But we're looking for something very specific. Anyway... we'd welcome constructive criticism and suggestions. Thanxxx! Our SLS profile name is voluptuousfellatrix

June C

June_C said:
Hello... here follows our SLS profile. I am concerned it may be a bit over-the-top and many may doubt its sincerity. But we're looking for something very specific. Anyway... we'd welcome constructive criticism and suggestions.

I would have to agree with you that it's a bit over the top. If as a female I couldn't get past the first paragraph... I doubt most single guys are going to... which is fine as soon as they realize you are open to single guys they will be emailing you anyway. But sometimes less is more and you may just want to cut to the chase on what it is you are looking for and what you expect out of him.

Couple seeks single male who is attracted to BBW women and willing to let her give him a blowjob with a facial finish. We prefer guys who are willing to let us photograph the act. (something along those lines).

I would have to agree with you that it's a bit over the top. If as a female I couldn't get past the first paragraph... I doubt most single guys are going to... which is fine as soon as they realize you are open to single guys they will be emailing you anyway. But sometimes less is more and you may just want to cut to the chase on what it is you are looking for and what you expect out of him.

Couple seeks single male who is attracted to BBW women and willing to let her give him a blowjob with a facial finish. We prefer guys who are willing to let us photograph the act. (something along those lines).

I can see, Ms. June_C, that you had a lot of fun composing your profile. What I would recomment is to put a brief statement, composed as JustAskJulie has suggested, at the top then elaborate, as you have already done, down below (I rather like it).

As for Julies suggestion (this is a critique of the critique) that women can more readily comprehend what they read welll all I have to say is, "hey, you, I heard that!" :nono:

I can see, Ms. June_C, that you had a lot of fun composing your profile. What I would recomment is to put a brief statement, composed as JustAskJulie has suggested, at the top then elaborate, as you have already done, down below (I rather like it).

As for Julies suggestion (this is a critique of the critique) that women can more readily comprehend what they read welll all I have to say is, "hey, you, I heard that!" :nono:

Actually I never said or implied that... just the opposite. I said that as a woman I COULD NOT get past the first paragraph....

If I suggested anything it was that women may be more likely to enjoy the flowery descriptives used in the ad... but that I wasn't one of them.

If I suggested anything it was that women may be more likely to enjoy the flowery descriptives used in the ad... but that I wasn't one of them.
OK, I misunderstood. Anyway, I have to repeat that I think voluptuousfellatrix did pretty good. I would be drawn in.

ok so I'm new to this site and a few people recommended that I create a SLS account. PLeae help me out and tell me what you think. It would be greatly appreciated ::P: (not sure how to post the link, my name is mervsmom97)

thanks again

mervsmom97 - very nice profile. You state exactly what you're looking for.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Mrs. D

mervsmom97 - very nice profile. You state exactly what you're looking for.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Mrs. D

:ditto:

Please kindly review our profile. We are interested in tips on how we can improve. We would love to hear any constructive criticism or really neat ideas. We are also searching for a new attention-grabbing tag line... Any suggestions?

alpharettaplaycp at swinglifestyle.com

alphaplaycpl said:
Please kindly review our profile. We are interested in tips on how we can improve. We would love to hear any constructive criticism or really neat ideas. We are also searching for a new attention-grabbing tag line... Any suggestions?

Looks good to me. I especially loved the line about having left the curious far behind.

Nice profile and opening pic.

The only thing I would change is to move the part about "virtual relationships" up to the very beginning. There are alot of fake couples, picture collectors and cyber sexers out there.

Good luck and have fun!

Mrs. D

You have a lot of great fantasy photos on your profile! They were fun to look through, but did not leave me with a friendly impression of you. Perhaps look for a photo with smiles for your main profile picture.

It seems clear from your pictures that you have active fantasies, but you do not mention any particular interests in your profile. While it has left me curious to know more, I also feel like I didn't get quite enough information from you on what you are truly looking for.

Well we mainly like to go out and meet new and interesting people. We go to clubs as well as house parties, but we also sometimes just have single dates with other couples. Also alot of those pics are not really fantasy pics, that is just how we look sometimes when we go out.

you do not mention any particular interests in your profile. While it has left me curious to know more, I also feel like I didn't get quite enough information from you on what you are truly looking for.

Have to agree to this part. Your profile is a bit lacking on really allowing the user to get an idea of who you are and what you are looking for. I actually think your pictures give a better idea of that than your profile does (assuming you are into the goth/dark side of things - if not then your pictures give the totally wrong idea of who you are).

I think what alphaplaycpl was saying (and I agree with) is that you need to spend a little more time in your profile letting others know what your interests are in regards to swinging, who and what you are looking for and what you hope to have happen (as well as perhaps some info on what you have done already).

You know on looking at our profile again I see your point. We will sit down and try to put a little more info about us in there. He is goth, she isn't, just dress that way from time to time.

Well we went and spiced up our profile some. I think everyone will like it better.

Well we went and spiced up our profile some. I think everyone will like it better.

Much much better. I feel like reading that now I have a much better idea of where you are in the lifestyle and what/who you are looking for. Now I could actually make the determination as to whether or not I felt we would be compatible (which in the end is the point of a profile).

I like the change and also felt more interested after reading. Good job!

Something I would like to see right away are a couple of pictures I found a ways down that I think would make a great first impression if moved up so that they appear in the first five pics, so people can see them right away when they open your profile. It would give people a collective view of you, not just the goth side. I liked the ones where you're wearing medieval clothes and also the one of you wearing black and sitting at a table.

LM

theflamekasters said:
visit us at theflamekaster at swinglifestyle.com Would love some input

OUCH! On that tag line. Starts you off on a bit of a negative tone.

The text speak is a bit annoying... actually typing out the words with good grammer and spelling would be a good improvement.

Overall your profile comes off a bit harsh and based on what I read you're not someone I would contact. You might want to take a look at this thread:

https://www.swingersboard.com/forums/topic/24111-is-quotno-dramaquot-necessary/ and in reading your profile I had a hard time discerning if you were looking for sex or friends first or both.

You say you want people with similar interests but you don't bother to share what those interests are (other than NO DRAMA).

i understand why you take it as harsh. The text point is good, jsut habit i guess. We had a very nice and sweet profile for a while, and in a short time had 3 couples that brought lots of drama to us. We where/are frustrated by this. THat is why it is dry and a little cold. Just thought i would give you some input about why it is that way.

Made some changes let me know what u think now

We just put our profile together on SDC.com. It's rough and we're new, would appreciate any advice on how to improve it. KsLady @ sdc.com

BTW...The profile on SDC is very close to the one we use on our local club site.

K&JIntimates said:
We just put our profile together on SDC.com. It's rough and we're new, would appreciate any advice on how to improve it.

That can't be accessed that way. SDC has external "websites" that you can activate under "my account" on the site. You can activate that then post the URL here so that others can take a look at it. Otherwise the only ones who can view it are those who are members there.

i understand why you take it as harsh. The text point is good, jsut habit i guess. We had a very nice and sweet profile for a while, and in a short time had 3 couples that brought lots of drama to us. We where/are frustrated by this. THat is why it is dry and a little cold. Just thought i would give you some input about why it is that way.

Made some changes let me know what u think now

It's much better, but you may want to run spellcheck on it (especially the SHOUTING parts).

It's much better, but you may want to run spellcheck on it (especially the SHOUTING parts).

will do

i cant spell for crap lmao

Anyone willing to critique mine? It's brand new, so that might be helpful.

Thanks!

It would be much easier to review if a profile names "MN hotdish" actually existed at SLS.

Anyone willing to critique mine? It's brand new, so that might be helpful.

Thanks!

OK, found it. Your SLS profile is named "MNhotdish", not "MN hotdish". "Interesting people to party with" will leave people thinking, "So what? Aren't we all?" I recommend relating it to the lifestyle interests, whatever they might be in your case.

Fixed your profile link in your profile here, so it should work for others now. Took a look at it myself and it looked pretty good. It made me smile when I read it. I'm sure you will flesh it out more as you gain experience but it's a good start. The only suggestion I would make is to be clear about your limits (what you are ok with)... are you open to full swap? Or wanting to take it slow? or something else?

Okay, Just decided to put together a profile on SLS. Please take a look at and offer any advice. Thanks!

KandJ4Intimates @ sls.com

K&JIntimates said:
Okay, Just decided to put together a profile on SLS. Please take a look at and offer any advice. Thanks!

I'm not sure why but it seems like all of your ' in your words got replaced with some odd character, which makes it kinda hard to read.

The bit about "a woman's body" and "it's been a while since I've been with one" - you might want to make that clear that it's the female writing that (at least I hope it is).

Your comment to single males at the bottom is a waste since the likelihood is they didn't read that far anyway. If you feel that you must bother including that, put it at the top.

Overall it was a bit long I felt, then again I'm tired this afternoon so it might just be me.

K&JIntimates said:

I found it to really explain where u all stand on things, but here is one thing that personally really bothers us. If we take the time to send you and email, be take the time to reply back. Don't give a stock answer as to why you wont reply on your profile. The lifestyle imo is a very personal thing, and we try to show every one as much respect as possible, and we always reply back even if it is just to say no thank you!

I found it to really explain where u all stand on things, but here is one thing that personally really bothers us. If we take the time to send you and email, be take the time to reply back. Dont give a stock answer as to why you wont reply on your profile. The ls imo is a very personal thing, and we try to show every one as much respect as possible, and we always reply back even if it is just to say no thank you!

I see your point. I took it off. I'd much rather be polite and respectful than not! Thanks.

K&JIntimates said:
I see your point. I took it off. I'd much rather be polite and respectful than not! Thanks.

Glad i could help!!!