Hey it's us again. We had to take a few months off due to work and other life related BS. We decided to redo the add and change what we were looking for when we started back up. Any feed back is welcome. Thank you.

I think it's a great profile. Well written and easy to understand what you're looking for. ;)

Overall I found it pretty good. A little lengthy, but not too much. The last paragraph may confuse some (big words:lol:). The following quote is the only thing I may have a problem with, I don't know about others.

Neither of us just has sex with our playmates - we make love to them

I feel lots of people make love to their spouses, anyone else is just sex and may not like that statement. I understand what you are trying to say, but there may be a better way to say it?

e.g.

Neither of just has sex with our playmates - we (satisfy, have fun, enjoy the moment, attempt new heights of ectasy) (with) them.

While we have been getting responses, it would be interesting to know if there is anything that we can do to help improve our profile, (other than changing the wife into bi-curious...heehee....which is not happening...heehee)

Your input would be greatly appreciated.

EdandBunny

Damn girl! You sure you're not just a little bi curious? Yum! :facelick:

Back to the topic, sorry my mind was wandering.

Great information and pictures. The only concern I had was about him being so quiet that I'd have to work extra hard to get his interest.

Had an experience with a quiet guy once, and felt like I was raping him. No fun.

So, I'd focus on your hubby's positives, as I'm sure he has quite a few of those. ;)

Mrs. D

Ok here goes we have no pictures yet but could you kind folk critique the text

user name is olympiccouple on SLS

Thanks,

Mr. Oly

olycouple said:

Pictures are up, most are private however, send me a message and I will open the private photos.

olympiccouple on swinglifestyle.com

Mr. Oly

Hey man...I am sure you will get other responses soon enough, but I checked it out and for me, I wouldn't read it. :) It is way to long for me. I am sure it is very detailed and might give me everything I need to make a good decision, but I most likely wouldn't take the time to read it.

-Van

Hey man...I am sure you will get other responses soon enough, but I checked it out and for me, I wouldn't read it. :) It is way to long for me. I am sure it is very detailed and might give me everything I need to make a good decision, but I most likely wouldn't take the time to read it.

-Van

Thanks for the reply :)

Mr. Oly

Very nice description of each other. Your want to soft swap is buried way at the bottom. Try to squeeze that toward the top. That will be a determining factor for alot of couples. Lots of couples love soft swap, including us, so don't let that deter you.

Good luck and have fun!

Mrs. D

olycouple said:

Pictures are up, most are private however, send me a message and I will open the private photos.

olympiccouple on swinglifestyle.com

Mr. Oly

Hi Mr. Oly ~

I don't mind a longer profile...maybe because my critiques of profiles tend to be rather long. :D

Overall, I liked your profile and found it has that uniqueness I like to see. It can be hard to write a profile that doesn't turn out reading like everyone elses.

I do have some suggestions for trimming it a bit because I think it's redundant in a few places. Also, there were some places I was left feeling unclear about what you were trying to say, and I'll mention those areas too.

In the first section "We are looking for" you have written A pair of like, open minds who wouldn't mind helping us get more comfortable in the lifestyle . It suggests to me that you aren't yet comfortable with the idea of swinging. Maybe rewriting that a little differently and combining it with your opening sentence: We would like to meet couples we have something in common with, people of like, open minds who wouldn't mind helping up make our way into the lifestyle.

You later try to explain/define your meaning of "educated" and "professional" and I think it's too wordy. Maybe take what you've written and cut it back to this:

We like intelligent people who can hold up their end of the conversation.

Drop trying to explain what "professional" means to you; after I read your explanation it only made me feel it's not relevant anyway. :)

You said: "We'd love to have people to hang out with in our home..."

What crept into my mind (since earlier you mentioned how your children are so important to you) was do you intend to swing in your home...with your children around? How about leaving out "in our home" from that sentence and later, when writing to people, you can lay out specifics about how/where you are open to playing?

In "Describe Yourself" I found a couple things that I never like seeing in a profile and I'll explain.

We are not Ken and Barbie and are not looking for that in other people. We love a good meal with wine too much to worry about perfect bodies.

The K&B statement is way overused in profiles and either tells me (a slender person) that you wouldn't give me the time of day - even to talk with at a club, merely because I'm tall and slender - or that you are self-conscious about your bodies and need to warn people. Your profile stats - along with pictures - give people what they need to know about your physiques. And what you prefer in body types is defined later on in your profile. That's all you need.

The other sentence I never see a need for in profiles stands out like a zit on an otherwise perfect complexion:

We do not want anything to do with children, bathroom fetishes, or pain.

The majority of swingers don't want these things either, so why mention them?

I really like how you describe each other in the Her & Him paragraphs!

In the last section "Tell us about..." I would move everything starting from Currently, we want to "soft swap"... through (six-pack not required, but have a little pride) and put that in the "We are looking for" section because it tells people from the start what you seek for play and it also describes the physical types you prefer.

From checking your profile just now I see only one public profile picture - a close-up pic showing a body tattoo. I think in addition to that you should consider a public pic or two that would give people a better feel for you two as a whole, and clothed is fine. You don't need to include your faces either. You will get more contacts if people don't have to write to ask for those pics.

Your profile shows a great sense for humor, fun and intellect. I have no doubt the conversations with you would be lively and interesting for the people who meet you.

Oh...and I love the headline "Grand Opening!"

LM

des1re06 and LikeMinds321,

We really appreciate your constructive criticism, changes are already underway. Both of your suggestions made too much sense, thank you again!

Mr Oly.

We have gotten good reviews from here before on our profile but We recently updated somethings since we ar not quite as new as we had been when we first had it reviewed. Some constructive criticism would be appreciated. Thanks. Redgirlwithfreckles on sls

We've recently updated our SLS profile, as we're looking to get "back in the saddle" after a considerable absence.

We've never used an online profile before, so if anybody could take a look at it and offer us some criticism or comments, that would be great.

You could find our profile under Xoxotl on SLS. Thanks!

We just set up our SLS profile, and would love some feedback. It was difficult figuring out what to say!

We did upload a pic (a sexy shot of my legs in stockings/garter/lingerie) and we're just waiting for the mods to approve the pic.

Thanks in advance!

We just set up our SLS profile, and would love some feedback. It was difficult figuring out what to say!

We did upload a pic (a sexy shot of my legs in stockings/garter/lingerie) and we're just waiting for the mods to approve the pic.

Thanks in advance!

Not just a good start, it looks complete. You should look forwad to having a good response to your profile.

M

Thanks so much for the feedback!

Now...I have to be patient. *taps toes* Not something I'm good at, lol. Not only am I not allowed to send mail on SLS yet, but I used up my 50 free profile views for today already. :rolleyes:

This is clearly not a process to be rushed, lmao.

We've recently updated our SLS profile, as we're looking to get "back in the saddle" after a considerable absence.

We've never used an online profile before, so if anybody could take a look at it and offer us some criticism or comments, that would be great.

You could find our profile under Xoxotl on SLS. Thanks!

Hi Chris and Amelia,

I like that you've got a good, clear picture of the two of you! Extra points for that. :)

I would remove "no Barbies or Kens", and the part about not being America's Next Top Model. People have your picture as well as your proportions, and there's just no need to say any of that. The "B & K" stuff is extremely overused in profiles and tends to become a pet peeve. ;)

You have a paragraph that's entirely duplicated. See your sections entitled "Describe Yourself" and "Tell Us About Your Fantasies"....two paragraphs exactly the same.

Thanks Tybee! Don't know how the duplication occurred. Guess I got a little happy with the ol' cut & paste.

We've updated recently and would like a review!

Private pics will be opened upon request to established members here.

Thanks,

Mrs. D

cherokee11 said:
cherokee11 on swinglifestyle.com

My first thought, before I even get to the words I look at the pictures..... where's the MR? 41 Pictures of Mrs Cherokee and not one of the Mr? :nono:

Just for curiousities sake... what exactly are the "finer attributes of a good man".

The "what you are looking for" section confuses me. On one hand you say you are looking for couples, but on the other hand you (more) clearly state that you are looking for a female for her and from the sounds of it she's not so much interested in being with guys. You may want to be a little more clear about what exactly it is that you are wanting. If you do really more want women, then make that clear. If couples are likely to meet you thinking that all 4 are going to get to play only to find out you really aren't all that into guys... they are going to be very dissapointed and you would have been a waste of their time (and yours).

In the next paragraph it leads me to believe that you are both more into oral/ soft swinging than actually swapping (which is fine, if that's the case - but if it's not you may want to take a look at that wording).

The description of yourselves is good, but you may want to more more of what you have at the bottom of your profile up into your description... at least I assume those are interests you have and not just things you want to do.

hvlkcouple said:
Yes please look at ours hvlkcouple @ swinglifestyle

Thank you

I'll offer no excuse for this -- you have certified yourselves and have no other certifications? That takes this month's prize for highly-suspicious behaviour. Furthermore, you have no picture, not even a private one that you can uncover for the people who will want to see. Subtract ten points. Asking members of SLS to e-mail you at a Yahoo address is bad form and skirts the SLS rules. On the good side, you seem to state your desires well.

Michael

I didn't even know it was possible to certify yourself. Wow.

And if you are gonna cert yourself, you might want to spell "great" right. Just sayin'

Hi,

Good selection of pics. Well written profile. If you guys weren't so far away we would ask if you wanted to go riding when the weather warms up some!

S

Been meaning to get around to this for a while. Would love honest reviews of our proflie; cofreecpl on swinglifestyle.com

E-mail us there or post here.

Thanks!

You get an "A" in every category -- attractive, untouched pictures, clear and concise descriptions of yourselves and your goals, an open and welcoming feeling. Wishing you good luck in your search.

Michael

Well when I certified myself I first thought I was verifing Were a real couple not a phoney when I realized what it ment It doesn't show you how to remove it so if you know how to tell me so I can remove it. and second there's no picture because were looking for discreet fun I'm a business owner so I really didn't want my face splatter all over. and when people do write I always send a picture back when they send theres

Well when I certified myself I first thought I was verifing Were a real couple not a phoney when I realized what it ment It doesn't show you how to remove it so if you know how to tell me so I can remove it.

Click "tools"...then go under "My Certs" and it gives you the option to remove certifications.

Teresa

Can you take a look at cxxc1963 on the sls site?

If this is an open thread, anyone mind having a looksie at our profile on sls. vader175

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Vader

You have a well-composed profile. You have stated your goals well, expressed you love and dedication to each other, and posted an attractive picture. I expect that you will get the information you seek from both SLS and Swinglifestyle members. Good luck in your search and welcome to "The Lifestyle".

~Michael

If this is an open thread, anyone mind having a looksie at our profile on sls. vader175

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Vader

Having with your profile a full-face, full-length portrait showing both of you together in a loving pose with smiling faces tells the whole story. Bravo! We should all be proud of the fact that we are members of this community. Only one recommendation. Be more specific. Rather than to say "looking for couples with similar interests. . .", say what you interests are -- i.e. partner exchange, orchestral concerts, whatever they might be. With your profile, you'll be meeting many more sweet and interesting people.

~Michael

Hi! Thank you for the opportunity to grace these pages of wonderful posts. I have learned so much while on here this short time! this website is wonderful. You all are doing a wonderful job!

I would so much appreciate it if you could "critique" our profile as well! What a great idea! we are on swinglifestyle as liljen

thanks!!! ::P:

I like the picture you chose. Even without faces it gives a good idea of what you look like (size/shape) overall.

In general the whole vibe of that first paragraph would give the reader the idea that you aren't really ready to be contacted, doing so would probably be a waste of time to someone who is seriously interested in meeting and going forward. I'm not sure if it should say you are by defintion lifesytle or that you are NOT.

Really reading your whole profile gives a very mixed view on what you are and what you are looking for.

On one hand you are newbies just looking to get info at this point and not really ready to meet. But on the other hand you are already (or at least your wife is) actively involved.

Reading your entire profile (and added to some of what I've read here) it almost sounds to me as if you are in a somewhat cuckold (or perhaps hot wife) relationship as she is out having her fun and you are just not.

Not really much help on your profile but some things to think about - as far as how you want to represent yourselves.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Vader

Overall I would say very well put together and a good profile. The only thing that I can really give as a something to think about, was that while your pictures overall were good, I didn't think you chose the best picture as your default picture.

tmliljen said:
Hi! Thank you for the opportunity to grace these pages of wonderful posts. I have learned so much while on here this short time! this website is wonderful. You all are doing a wonderful job!

I would so much appreciate it if you could "critique" our profile as well! What a great idea! we are on swinglifestyle as liljen.

thanks!!!::P:

First thing I would suggest is make one of your public pics your default (first)picture. You can move them around under Tools/Edit Pictures. As it is when someone is browsing they aren't going to see a thumbnail of you and may think you have no pictures public and therefore pass you over.

That said, I think you have a good profile but you are going to have a very hard time finding what you want. Don't get discouraged at a lack of response, because there just aren't a lot of what you are looking for out there to respond.

We are JustMrandMrsJ on SLS... please proceed with the tongue lashing! :facelick:

Seriously, I would like to have an honest review. Thanks in advance.

We are JustMrandMrsJ on SLS... please proceed with the tongue lashing! :facelick:

Seriously, I would like to have an honest review. Thanks in advance.

Sorry to disappoint but tongue lashings are only for those who are deserving. :D Very nice pictures and you two make an attractive pair. Your JustMrandMrsJ is maybe just a little too tentative. If you are ready and willing to meet people in-person, even if just to talk and pick up on their experience, you should make it explicit in your SLS profile.

Hope this helps.

~Michael

Sorry to disappoint but tongue lashings are only for those who are deserving. :D Very nice pictures and you two make an attractive pair. Your JustMrandMrsJ is maybe just a little too tentative. If you are ready and willing to meet people in-person, even if just to talk and pick up on their experience, you should make it explicit in your SLS profile.

Hope this helps.

~Michael

Michael,

Thank you for your kind review. I've updated the preferences slightly as well as attempting to clarify our want for Meets and Greets primarily.

*HUGS*

Thank you on the image statement. I was wondering if it would be accepted by everyone.

As for the rest, take a look at the changes that were made. Perhaps this will answer some of your questions and shed more light on what our desires and expectations are.

Thank you so much for your time and efforts.

CXXC,

Very nice profile. Well thought out it appears. Seems you know EXACTLY what you want.

My wife and I have also found out Communication is number one! Strange how that works. :rolleyes:

The picture is nice, but maybe a bit larger, even with the funny faces.

My wife haven't posted a public profile yet. I think we will after a while, but not yet.

*HUGS*

Thank you on the image statement. I was wondering if it would be accepted by everyone.

As for the rest, take a look at the changes that were made. Perhaps this will answer some of your questions and shed more light on what our desires and expectations are.

Thank you so much for your time and efforts.

I'm still having a hard time with that first paragraph. If you ARE (by definition) lifestylers then why do you still need to be led? and how are you completely new?

I'm still finding it confusing going from the first two paragraphs where you say you are brand new and looking for your first experiences to talking about her being involved with other men already (you may need to make that more clear from the beginning) YOU are new (she maybe isn't so new). I don't know that you want to put it that she's involved with other men unless you want to be contacted by lots of single guys.

Here's how your profile reads....

Experienced (we ARE lifestylers)

newbies (looking for our first time)

experienced (she's involved with other guys)

newbies (we are looking for a gentle beginning and info)

So what are you? I know it can be difficult when they give you these paragraph essay question type things to fill out, but you need to be consistant with what you are saying (or rather conveying) in your message.

Light DAWNS on Marblehead!!!!!!!

I think I get what you are saying. I will re-write the profile to inform the reader as to what exactly we are and what we are looking for. The "She plays and I am going to" does confuse. The We are newbies thing does not work when she plays. I get what you are looking for. More info on what we actually are and whay we are looking for.

Thanks again!

phreakykouple said:
phreakykouple at swinglifestyle.com

I think it looks good. I like the pictures you chose to represent yourself and you did a good job of explaining what you are looking for and where you stand. The only suggestion I would make it go ahead and make use of the "fantasies/ real experiences" section and use it to tell folks what has drawn you to swinging (what your fantasies are).