We had our original profile reviewed a couple of months ago. Since then, we've had some experience, created a new profile name and changed the content...

I like it. :D

Mr. WS

twotocum4u2 said:
Would someone here mined reviewing our profile

twotocum4u2 at swinglifestyle.com

Thanks

Not bad. Allot of good humor. I'd take the part about "Pushy or fake people need not apply" out because nobody thinks they are pushy or fake and especially those people will email you back. :lol:

Also, I'd break-up your paragraphs a bit. It's a rather fun read, but it's a hard read the way it's all run together.

Mr. WS

WeMayTryIt said:
tightlycoupled at swinglifestyle.com

Passes the test with me, espacially with my number one criterion -- it has pictures of both the woman and the man. It is well composed.

If you send a request to the SLS "customerservice", they can delete your former profile.

M

twotocum4u2 said:
Would someone here mined reviewing our profile

twotocum4u2 at swinglifestyle.com

Thanks

Hi! Humor is nice. :)

Suggestions: Tweak up the grammar.

Lose the Ken & Barbie cliche' reference (nobody is Ken and Barbie, you don't need to say that you're not them).

Personally as a woman, I really disliked your "PokeHer" term that you used twice. Kinda turned me off. But, that's me. ;)

WeMayTryIt said:

tightlycoupled at swinglifestyle.com

It's very well-written, you communicated very well what you are looking for and who you are, and the length is just right.

What a coincidence! I just asked Julie and mod here about profile reviews. I remember reviews being mentioned here somewhere but I thought there was a forum for it (hint). No wonder I couldn't find it. I thought I had read everything on the board. A critique of ours would be very much appreciated. I know we need a couple more public pics with both of us in them.

SLS-Lovinall

WeMayTryIt said:
We had our original profile reviewed a couple of months ago. Since then, we've had some experience, created a new profile name and changed the content. In case you're wondering, we created a new profile, because our foresight was a bit short, and the initial name doesn't really reflect our long-term situation. The new profile better reflects us as a couple, and we've become lifetime members. We also blocked all users from the old profile. We would appreciate any feedback on the new profile. I don't think the public profile shows this, but we have public G-rated, full-body pics of both (no faces), and private face pics of both. Thanks!

It's simple and to the point--looks good to me.

~Mrs. Sweet ?

Our profile is redgirlwithfreckles on sls. We would love to get some feedback.

I like it a lot. You wrote well, and we get a sense of your fun personalities and your connection to each other. Good job. :)

One thing missing - a picture of him.

twotocum4u2 said:
Would someone here mind reviewing our profile

I love the humor, and agree with Tybee about the Ken and Barbie reference. But I happen to like the pokeHer comment. ;)

~Mrs. Sweet ?

A critique of ours would be very much appreciated. lovinher

My honest thoughts when reading your profile:

Nice, sedate couple. There was nothing that indicated wild or adventurous.

There are many couples looking for you, but I would be too aggressive and not your type. I have no problem licking whipped cream off a lady on stage, and I cannot see your wife doing that (by the text on the profile). Most bi ladies I know are pretty aggressive and wild too. Just letting you know how it appears to me, as you state you are looking for bi ladies.

Nice picture of her; unknown what he looks like.

Mrs. D

twotocum4u2

twotocum4u2

Unsure if you're still around, but here goes.

A bit too long and wordy, but humorous (good). I'd take out the Ken/Barbie stuff. No need for it to be there, and it's negative. Your positive comments are fine, and will get replys.

You talk about mind games 2 times-please specify. Some people don't even know what "drama" means, so I'd just simply spell out what you mean by mind games. It seems like you had a specific experience that was bad. I'd either spell it out or take out all reference to it. I found myself trying to figure out what you meant by mind games instead of focusing on who you are and if I want to have sex with you.

Good luck to you and have fun!

Mrs. D

Thanks for your input. As far as pics of myself they will be coming soon. I should have realized private pics of me are not good enough for somebody browsing. I understand your point about the "bi" thing also. I'll tweak it.

Don't be sure about the whipped cream though. ;)

I'd like to thank everybody that took the time to PM me with suggestions.

Great bunch of people here!

Don't be sure about the whipped cream though.

:D

Just giving you the honest opinion from a bi woman reading the profile. Do let us know how sexy she is. ;) I can tell she is just by looking at the pic, but the profile tells a different story.

Mrs. D

tattooed2some, I just had a look at your profile and it looks inviting. Great photo!! The narrow age range is likely to limit the responses you get, but that's ok if that's your preference. Need to check spelling and grammar - think of this as a resume. Good luck!!

We would like a review ofour profile. tnmcple on sls

The thing that would bother us is absolutely no pics of her. It looks like a husband cheating to me. We totally understand the job thing, but you can take pictures that have the head cropped off.

Other than that, the one sentence about begins, "Attractive couples that are not aggressive..." will cause alot of couples to say that counts them out. You're really limiting yourself to who will respond. That sentence would definately make me think we weren't good enough for you.

Tattooed2some

I agree that your specified age range (25-32) you are looking for is going to get you very few emails. People sort based on that information, and it will stop many couples from contacting you. A 29 year old lady could be married to a 39 year old man, and they'd pass you by. Just think about that. You can always screen after you receive contacts. It takes alot of meets in this lifestyle to find that one couple you are comfortable (this word is misspelled a couple of times in your profile) with.

Mrs. D

Please check ours

Just took a look at yours. THere is one picture of him where he looks sunburnt... it may not be the best picture to use. the other two public pictures both look good, and are cropped well to show you without giving your identity away.

To be honest (and this is just me) I wouldn't respond to you because of your time limitations... you can't meet until January, and even then when you can finally meet you will only be in around for a month or so before you are gone again. You and your ad will appeal mostly to those looking to just hook-up. If that's what you are looking for then great, if not you may want to reconsider the whole ad thing. I would think given your situation you may do better going to swinger clubs to find playmates than going the ad route and having to do all the emailing back and forth, etc.

I am also left with the question after reading your profile - how long have they been together? How strong is their relationship really? You have a lot playing against you overall... which again makes me think clubs may be a better route for you.

We suspect there is something besides no pictures that we're looking for that others are not...or is it something else?

A note about the issue of pictures on our profile:

(we've previously been burned on that one, so we are not going to post pictures...so other than that)

cocpl242 on AFF and cocpl2007 on SLS

Thank you, Julie and others for any comments....

Looks like a very good profile/posting to us. Only a comment or two:

1. We are also not 420 friendly.

we have no idea what that means, perhaps it is a jargon/age thing, but we are clueless to its meaning

2. We are looking for friends as well as to have some sexy fun.

you might consider re-wording this sentence.

Otherwise you have a very descriptive ad/posting in our view.

we're tattooedtwosome07

and for anyone with sv, we're tattooed2some

Looks like a good profile, I'd fix the spelling on expiriences however.

cocpl2007,

Very nicely written profile, but you must understand that the vast majority of SLS members will not respond to a listing without a picture. I suggest one that blocks out the faces entirely, or is from behind. Unfortunately, we are mostly visual creatures.

Good luck and have fun!

Mrs. D

bicuriocpl said:
We too would like a review. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Guess I'll give this a try :~}

:soapbox:I've always thought it funny when people cover there eyes. Kind of like the moose hiding behind the tree - if I can't see you, you can't see me:cool: or Hey that looks like Bob, but that can't be him, he doesn't have any sunglasses like that.:lol::soapbox: - Really, it's a great pic of the two of you:EG:

Lots of good information in your post, if you could space it out it would be easier on the eyes:

(example:

She is interested in ......

He would like.........)

The most confusing point in your post - Your profile list the male as bi-curious, but your post looks very much like he is very straight. The profile listing him as bicurious will make a lot of men pass you by, and the description stating otherwise, may do the same for the bi-guys.

I would also drop the reasons you are both safe, just leave it at that. The reasons can come later in conversion.

Ignore the pic remark (it's really a good pic of you), with a little cleaning up, it's a great profile.

Good Luck and Have fun!

Great profile and description. Very sexy couple.

One part would scare me away, the part about family dinners and such. Some people in the lifestyle don't want anything to do with children being around. It's like sexuality and children don't mix. I understand you're saying you want to make friends where you can all get together with your families, and family life is important to you, and we have children too, but feel it has no business being mixed with sexual dating.

Just giving you honest feedback - people will not contact you because of that part and I would take it out. Once you talk and become friends, then you can introduce the families if both agree it's a good idea.

Mrs. D

cuzzeyesaidso said:

Ok I think we're ready to be judged......

pua_n_jon on swinglifestyle.com

:iagree: What Des1 said. Great profile - Mentioning you have children is fine, but I would leave the "getting together with families" until after everything clicks.

Great pics too - Only additional comment would be to find the page and rearrange your pics so your public ones appear on the front page (unless you did that intentionally):cool:

Great Job!!

cuzzeyesaidso said:

Ok I think we're ready to be judged......

pua_n_jon on swinglifestyle.com

Perfect! Reflects your personal style. Covers all of the basic questions. Don't change a thing.

Guest Charmed6879

We would love to hear feedback on ours also. SLS- charmed6879

Charmed--

Nice profile, need a pic of him. Even if it doesn't show his face. Favorite pics are from the back, in shorts. :facelick:

misspell under Fantasies:

lately ben toying (should be been)

Good luck and enjoy!

Mrs. D

Guest Charmed6879

Are his pics not showing up? I have three very g rated pics of both of us public. I also corrected the typo. Thanks!

Gleam86 said:
We welcome a critique. Thanks!

Looks good. I'm sure it will attract the right kinds of people. The statement you made about people who smoke is both direct and diplomatic. A very enticing picture too.

Michael

Gleam86 said:
We welcome a critique. Thanks!

We'd contact you but we get the impression we may be a bit too far away :lol:

I love the pic of her framed by the arc! The wife wishes people would put pics of the male on the public side also (she likes to look also).

You might look at rewording the last sentence. When I read "We are NOT interested in married couples," I almost clicked out of it, then I read the rest of the sentence.

Good profile!

I like it a lot. You wrote well, and we get a sense of your fun personalities and your connection to each other. Good job. :)

One thing missing - a picture of him.

We have the pic of him. They were just in the private ones. We put up a new one now. Still not the most flattering one, we have to get new pics lol.

We have the pic of him. They were just in the private ones. We put up a new one now. Still not the most flattering one, we have to get new pics lol.

Just an FYI - You can rearrange your pics so your public ones appear on the front page. If you click on my account, manage pictures, change sort order (under your default and above your pictures), then move them up or down the list.

Okay, we just put up some new pics, so I *think* we're ready for peer review.

We're sweet_tna on sls.

Thanks!

=)

:iagree: What Des1 said. Great profile - Mentioning you have children is fine, but I would leave the "getting together with families" until after everything clicks.

Great pics too - Only additional comment would be to find the page and rearrange your pics so your public ones appear on the front page (unless you did that intentionally):cool:

Great Job!!

We updated the profile. Took out that part about the family. Honestly I don't think it will matter either way, but it can't hurt right?

Sweet_tna - Love it! We'd write in a heartbeat! Very hot pictures too. Love the one of you two together with the smiley faces over your own. Unique way of being discreet.

No changes.

Mrs. D

Sweet_tna - Love it! We'd write in a heartbeat! Very hot pictures too. Love the one of you two together with the smiley faces over your own. Unique way of being discreet.

No changes.

Mrs. D

Thank you so much! :D

I posted a thread earlier about how we can't seem to get that meeting, we were't wild enough, etc. I have updated our profile, would you mind checking it out and commenting? It's ok, I can take it!

First (I forgot to mention it on the other thread), I love the pic of the both of you on your profile.

I like the updates, I think they are more 'user' friendly (for lack of a better term). It states what you are ok with and open to, without seeming restrictive.

Maria :kissface:

It looks great to me as oppose to some of the two line descriptions I often see on SLS, which on top of they have 1 photo of a body part so I get. So those are really descriptive, as I learn nothing about the couple from the add. Excellent job....:D