SuAndBud

How much of an exhibitionist are you (both)?

Would you engage with your partner or partners with an audience?  

406 members have voted

1. 1. Would you engage with your partner or partners with an audience?

• He: Sure. Excites me. Bring a camera.
    • He: No problems (but forget the camera).
    • He: Friends, yes. Strangers, No.
    • He: Not as a solo performance, but as part of a group, I'd be OK.
    • He: No thanks. Groupsex yes, but in the limelight? No.
    • He: I prefer the intmacy that one-on-one affords us.
    • He: Hell, no. I would even prefer the lights out, anyway!
    • He: Can I "Take the Fifth?"
    • She: Sure. Excites me. Bring a camera.
    • She: No problems (but forget the camera).
    • She: Friends, yes. Strangers, No.
    • She: Not as a solo performance, but as part of a group, OK.
    • She: No thanks. Groupsex yes, but in the limelight? No.
    • She: I prefer the intimacy that one-on-one affords us.
    • She: Hell, no. I would even prefer the lights out, anyway!
    • She: Can I "Take the Fifth?"

Totally a turn-on for both of us. I used to be a bit self conscious because I have a small/average cock but have gotten over it. We started by sharing rooms and enjoyed watching and being watched. Now we get the most pleasure from being watched. We have been to a local club with a public room and we love having a group watching.

We also go to Gunnison Beach in NJ and love it when we know that men or women are looking. We totally respect the nonsexual expectations but we love being naked around so many people. Although most of the folks there are true nudists, we know that there are gawkers. She will make a point to display her open pussy for groups of straight guys or couples. It's fun watching the guys try to be discreet. If I know that a gay male or a woman is looking, I love it. Last summer I noticed a couple and she was consistently looking my way - such a rush. We did end up chatting with them and she reveled that she was very turned on by me. My wife was completely turned on by a guy that sat by us. He was absolutely perfect - young, fit, handsome and had a perfect penis. She made sure he was able to study every inch of her body. We always have the best sex after a long day at the beach!

She also loves to go out in a short skirt without panties. She will allow guys to sneak a peek as she sits on a bar stool. If she likes them, she'll let them discretely slide a finger between her lips or penetrate.

So much fun!

My wife is a natural exhibitionist. She likes displaying her assets in public. It amazes me how she can just cover her nipples and pussy and actually shop in public now days. And she loves watching others having sex and them watching her. I don't mind being watched.

People looking at my naked body or watching me engage in sexual acts doesn't both me, but it doesn't turn me on either.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sawman
      I am at the mature end of the swinging demographic as are my play friends. The ladies have their share of curves and character lines and often prefer to wear something when younger, fitter ladies prefer total nudity. This is just to say clothing is totally OK if it makes you comfortable. This is not a photo shoot. This is intimacy and mutual giving. Besides, a little color and texture is nice to see and feel. When I know my partner is shy I can adjust and just observe that as a boundary.

Now, go shopping.
    • By English Flames
      I have a fantasy of being pegged by my wife at say, a swinger house party, with the door open or some how on display for passerby’s to watch. My only concern is whether this would be considered disrespectful or against an unspoken etiquette? I can understand it’s not for everyone.
    • By LovelyLynn
      I have a question for the experienced couples on the board. For quite a while I have had the desire to be in a more sexually charged environment while having sex with my husband. Now, I have been hanging around this board and learned a lot about the maturity required to swing and I must say I am impressed by a lot of you. The reason I bring this up is because I would like your opinions. I am wanting to find some couples or groups that are open and mature like yourselves to watch while each couple has sex.

I am in my 20's and find that a lot of couples around my age lack maturity when it is called for. Of course for a lot of couples at any age it seems can barely keep their own relationships together. On the other hand it seems that a lot of you put respect and your relationships above all else. Other than the fact that I am not technically a swinger (yet ), I feel you people share more in common with my ideals than most groups of people.

I would love to try new things but I'm not near ready for a 4some or swapping. However, I feel that being in and getting comfortable as a couple around swingers would open the door to a lot of new experiences for me.

So I was curious how the couples on here would feel about having a non swapping couple around having sex in the same room as them? Does it make a difference to you if there are just 2 couples, more than 2, group sex, or swapping going on in the room? What do you think the best way to go about it would be? Is this something that Swingers in general accept?
    • By Jocarter8183
      My wife and I love skinny dipping after our youngest is in bed. We have a daughter in college that comes home on some weekends.

One weekend recently, she surprised us by coming home early after being out with friends and caught my wife and I in the pool, no swim suits of course. She wasn’t freaked out, she actually was cool about it and hung out by the pool a while. She asked if we would mind if she got in for a swim, we said of course. She went in the house(we thought to get in a swim suit of course)  and she came back out wearing a towel which she soon revealed that she also was nude. She is 20 by the way. She said since  we were skinny dipping it would be ok for her to as well. My wife was totally fine with it. I’m ok with it, it just caught me by surprise and off guard to say the least  to the point where I couldn’t look at her at first since it was my daughter. That went away after a bit.

This is the first time she’s went completely nude with us. My wife and I go nude around the house all the time and she would just go around in a T-shirt and panties when she lived at home and when she comes home now. She never had shown an interest in anything more than that before. Am I just over reacting since it was the first time she’s done that and I’m trying to process it? She’s been a free spirit since she was little,  so it shouldn’t be a surprise to me. She knows we’re swingers and we’re both bisexual and she thinks that’s awesome, so I don’t know why I reacted the way I did with the skinny dipping. Any ideas and opinions are welcome
    • By SwingSetHusband
      Which one of the two are you more like?

Myself, I'm more of a Voyeur. Just something about watching gets me going!!!