Do you take/allow pics to be taken during playtime?  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Do you take/allow pics to be taken during playtime?

• Yes
    • No

Like most here, we have to be with people we like and trust, but we generally only play with people we like and trust. ;) We video-ed our second play time, G/G only at the time, and we're so glad we did, it's so hot/cool to be able to revisit it. We often find as we talk about a recent playtime on our podcast that we don't remember the details, or one of us saw something the other didn't, and it would be great to have video or pics of it to see what happened, LOL! We like video and taking the pictures from the video (as you can then pick the exact moment for the hottest pics from the video.) We didn't video or have pics of our very first playtime, when Mrs. Tango was on the sofa with another woman and they started making out (unexpectedly!) and it progressed to incredibly hot play on the sofa, and we SO wish we had that on video now!

For us, the trickiest part is asking the other couple or couples if they mind if we video it (and we always offer to give them a copy) and making sure if they say yes they are truly comfortable with it. But again, we usually would know them well enough to know whether they truly are and if we sense any trepidation, we simply don't.

I never take pictures but I don't have a problem with others photographing or videoing me.

My wife and I get turned on when the video cameras are rolling. We are also fine with still cameras. Years ago we we were getting rid of a lot of old VHS tapes. Our usual threesome buddy had a man who tore apart the old cassettes for the screws. We gave our buddy some tapes to give the man. A few days later the man returned the tape quite embarrassed since it was one of my wife and I playing. Our buddy told us and we told him it actually turned us on and told him to give his friend a DVD of the tape. We actually had a policy that our buddy could show our playtime videos to any of his friends.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By TricianMike
      Michael and I continue to see a therapist both together and separately. Over the years we have both become more open to telling her what experiences and feelings we have with others and the reasons we enjoy others. I will never know what he tells her in his private sessions though I am very open in our joint meetings.

We have told her that we post some of our experiences on a swingers site, it’s more me posting, Michael doesn’t post anymore. She asked if I embellish my posts because many post on sites about fantasies more than realities. I think I post real feelings as best as I can but I know what she means that posting has an excitement factor like reliving an event. Others will post something they wished they did almost as if they did it. 
      Michael and I were very hesitant to open up to our therapist our alternative lifestyle thoughts when we first met her. I opened up first in my private meetings and then only in a broad way with no specific acts. I didn’t think she would understand what we were doing or how she would judge me. Therapy was to take away my odd feelings which ended up adding to my thinking my actions were odd. Once getting over my fears of opening up my deep thoughts it has freed up anxiety of enjoying.

I think I have a healthier outlook now that I have freed myself of worrying what others think and what a therapist thinks. Our joint sessions are now very freeing allowing me to express my feelings to Michael and understanding his feelings.

How open are others? Do others discuss true feelings to a partner? Are you honest to a therapist? 
    • By ClosetSwinger
      My husband and I just established with a new doctor. I really like her, she seems very nice and easy to talk to. This is a good thing right?

I am going back in next week for a well woman check. It's just my yearly and I am having no problems. I do want her to check me for everything (again not having problems but would like to have that peace of mind) though but I am not really sure how to ask. My plan is to just say "Since we are already doing a Pap can you just check me for everything else too". My fear is that she will ask questions why since she knows I am married.

What should I say if she asks me why? Any ideas? I'd rather not say I think hubby is cheating but I ALSO don't want to tell her I'm a swinger either!

HELP!
    • By udsarge
      So I've came across this on TIKTOK, and thought I'd ask in a broader way. Do you have a contingency plan for your adult toys (and I'm adding pictures, correspondences, and other documentary evidence) if you happen to pass away? What will happen to that kind of stuff when you go? Have you even thought about it, or would it even matter to you?
    • Guest warrencouple
      By Guest warrencouple
      (to the Brady Bunch theme)
      Here's the story,
      Of a fun loving couple,
      Who really like the idea of a sex swing,
      But they know a stand would be more effort than they want...

OK, I can't keep this going, ditch the theme music...

But, anyways, yes, the wife and I have looked at, and wanted, a sex swing for some time now. Problem being, we have a smaller house, no basement, and ceiling fans in every room. If we could figure out some way to put a bracket up to support a sex swing, we'd likely go ahead and get one, but where to put it, and how to "disguise" the bracket? Sometimes, when we take a vacation, and go away somewhere, her Mom house-sits for us, so either having a bracket that can be "disguised" as something else, or completely hidden, would be great.

One thought I've had, would be to mount a board (2x4 or 4x4) across two joists, for the eye-bolt to attach to, and cut a square of ceiling drywall out, with some way to put the square back in place to cover the hole when not using the swing.

While the idea of getting the stand is not a bad one, again, with the size of our house, the only room we could set this up in, would be the living room. If you've got one, with stand, how much work is it to set up and tear down, and how compact does the stand get? Could we stash the stand under the bed (collapsed, of course)?

Thanks,
      Jason
    • By NYFlirts
      A simple poll: Do you facebook connect / friend your swinging / lifestyle couples?

I was thinking just "yes or no" but I'm thinking there are cases where "it depends".

Regardless of how you respond to the poll, I'd love to hear details on why you choose to or not to!

For those that have, has it caused any problems? Have you had to unfriend any of your lifestyle connections?