Mr.T

Piercings...No or Go?

How do you like exotic piercings on people you play with?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like exotic piercings on people you play with?

• Love it! What's a christmas tree without shiney decorations!
    • Like it. Extra toys can be fun!
    • Makes no difference. I want what they're attatched to.
    • Don't like it, but I won't turn anyone down for their choices.
    • No Thanks. Metal in the wrong places short circuits my fun.

I am always looking for students who want to learn. ;) So anytime you want to get together just let me know...But I am a pretty rough teacher, if you do not get it right the first time, you will continue UNTIL you get it right...So just make sure that your tongue is well rested. ;)

Mrsan

I am ready and willing to learn. Of course I'm of the 'if at first you don't succeed, try, try, try, try again and then one more time for good measure.'

Anyway, it seems I am way late to this party, but I'll chime in anyway. Mrs. NJcpl has a hood peircing (which MrsVan had a bit of a role in, she recommended a place to go). We have loved it from day one. She also has a nose piercing. I wasn't too keen on that until it was done. Sexy as hell. Of course I didn't want to be left out of the festivities so I went to get done. Being uncircumcised I couldn't get a PA so I got one on the underside of my penis. It only penetrates her in certain positions, but she loves it. Doesn't do much for me.

I don't have any, except ears, I do find nipples ones attractive I am not too thrilled about the clit ones, but when i lick someone with one it seems to enhance their orgasms. I had been licked by a pierced tongue, it was interesting but did nothing for me. I was thinking of getting nipples ones but I think they would just droop me more then I already am!!!!

Tam and I both have a single nipple piercing. She also has a tiny nude lady charm she'll adorn her nipple with at the nude resorts. It has been the start of many conversations as both guys and gals will move in close to get a better look at it :lol:

I think the single piercing is the best of both worlds. If a playmate likes them, then they have a place to focus a little more attention :kissface: If not, there is always a bare nipple to nibble. And I was definately surprised at how much more I enjoy a girl playing with my nipple during sex since the piercing ;)

Brett