How do you feel about screamers?

How do you feel about Screamers/ Loud Sex  

170 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about Screamers/ Loud Sex

• I am a screamer/loud or my partner is a screamer/loud
    • We have a quiet household
    • I think the noise is there for drama
    • I think the noise is real.

I travel extensively and write a blog. This past fall I was staying in a hotel and there were screamers on both sides of me. I wrote about it in my blog. Not sure if I am allowed to add a link to an external page here, but otherwise I'll try to copy that post to the blog section on this site.

I'm not a screamer, I make moaning sounds and breath funny. If someone I've been in the presence of a couple women that screamed and it was kind of annoying, especially if she was going on too long. I have a girl friend that only makes tons of noise if others are around but one on one she never makes a sound... Like she's doing it for attention. I wouldn't want to hamper a gal getting off but screaming can be over done real easy.

• Like 1

During sex anything is fine with me, my wife I would say is a midlevel moaner / yeller.

But what I was surprised to find out about myself some years ago is that I'm turned on by girls excitedly screaming that's not part of sex. Not when they're afraid or anything, I'm not into that AT ALL, but cheerleaders screaming after a touchdown, gameshow contestants... I can't explain it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By StartingOver60
      I am curious, when you are with another partner for the evening do you tend to have a new approach to adventure?

Does the opportunity to be with someone new give you the feeling that you are free to reach out to new levels that you may not share with your spouse?

Do you do things like swallow or go down on your new partner and not your spouse?

Do you ever just let go and accommodate the requested new situation pushing the agreed upon boundaries/limits of your spouse?

Do you have stronger or multiple organism's with you new partner?

Do you have sex more times during the evening encounter than with your spouse?

Do you look forward to a specific partner that elevates your experience?
    • By bear_and_babe
      In your opinion is there such a thing as a woman acting too slutty in the lifestyle? In my swing circle being called a slut is a good thing, it is use as a term of endearment but being called too slutty is not. BTW- we define a slut as a woman who likes to play and is very open minded.

I was at the club one night and a woman told me that I had better be careful, that I was being too slutty just because I was dancing topless. I know, the horror, a woman dancing topless in a swing club! She then went on to tell me that men don’t want to play with a woman if she is too slutty. Now this was from a woman who had 4 guys lined up giving them blowjobs in an open room, putting on a show. Not that I think that was too slutty. I think her thinking is a little skewed. I know a woman that will screw anything with a dick, she doesn’t care who or what it is attached to. I am not sure if that is being too slutty or just not being very careful.

So guys, if you think that there is a line where a woman has crossed over from being a slut to being too slutty, what is that line?
    • By laptop_c
      Question for one and all. What sort of foreplay (If any) do you usually indulge in with your swing partners and how is that foreplay different from what you would perform on with your regular spouse/SO.
    • By The Fuse
      Tonight we were at a house party. We were in the hot tub and I started making out with a guy I'd seen earlier and thought was attractive. He was quite cute... but he had what I'd consider an over-active tongue during kissing.

Does anyone else find that there's something of a divide between people who kiss slowly, use their tongues slowly, use their lips etc., and people who seem to stick it in there and wiggle it like a teletubby on five cups of coffee?

I'm just curious. It's obvious from my post which I prefer... but I'm only one person. I am wondering what others think.

Oh, and we tend to find that "over-active tongue" people tend to come in couples, which makes sense. Over time you get used to how your SO kisses, and each person's kissing style probably evolves to become more like theirs whether or not we realize it.

Comments?
    • By Carol_Danny
      While reading the comments in another thread about penis size, I thought about hard or fast intercourse. I am quite petite and I can't take too large of a penis. But with even average guys, I can't take hard intercourse. I prefer it slower and softer which I know isn't for everyone. I also find that it feels so much better when the penis is going in and out at a slower pace, I tend to feel everything much better. I do have girlfriends that just love to be "pounded", as they say. But that actually can hurt me due to the shallowness of my vagina.

How do you like it? Hard and fast? Slow and sensual? Or a mixture of both? Why do you like it a certain way?

Carol xoxoxo