Amanda69

What are your hangups & traits you hate?

We do not like:

Our pet peeve are the folks that talk about others they have swung with. We have a great looking couple near us that are now well, “over certified” for our taste. (Read bed notchers) but we met them for dinner one night at a local beach restaurant and she was wonderful but he just went on and on about the people he knew and they had slept with, naming names and companies they work for!! :nono: We did not want on that list so we left asap.

The wife can not handle smokers (asthma) or load noise. We have really great club near us and it seemed most of the folks smoked and thus we have only gone once. The music was also too loud and we could not even talk to the couple we went to meet there.

Lounge lizards. It blows my mind how many guys have hot woman as their mate and post her pictures and then you see him and go aghhhhhh!!! :eek: Polyester went out along time ago guys!

Heavy or poorly groomed folks. It's just not what we are looking for.

Drunks. ::P:

We do like:

Folks that are comfortable with themselves and can hold a real conversation. We look for friends in the lifestyle, not one night stands. We enjoy folks who are easy to look at and open about any subject matter without being offended. We look for people that are as willing to give us a hand working on a home project as they are helping please the spouse. Why are these folks so had to find?

bad teeth or poor dental hygiene

too much perfume/cologne

women who swear they can't orgasm and it is pointless to attempt it (why are they swinging?)

women with tons of makeup on

guys who try to "oneup" your husband

men who live with their mothers

people who don't show up to meetings

1) Couples who air their dirty laundry (have a fight) while you are on a date.

2) Couples who share questionable things about their past.

3) Couples where one half seems to stand back and just allow their partner to party yet doesn't seem overly happy with the situation (see this a lot with males watching their wives go after the single males)

4) Stripping off too much in a club, hey leave something to the immagination.

The biggest problem is after the swinging, the other couple wants to get into our personal life and become Facebook friends and always wanting to socialize. When we swap we want to keep our personal lives separate and just have fun. During sex is the typical reluctant swing partner or someone who can't get up. We have had some that drank too much or was pulled up.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Spoomonkey
      We received a PM today from a single guy. There were a couple of reasons why we weren't compatible, but the biggest reason was probably a little weird.

He stated that he worked at the local video store. Normally, where a guy works isn't the first thing he puts in his PM, but in this case, he did - and to be honest, we rent there all the time...

We'd hate to think that renting would be awkward if we hooked up - or worse, if we didn't. I mean - are we going to suddenly stop getting coupons in the mail? Are the "rent two - get one free" deals going to suddenly cease? Will we ALWAYS get the DVD that has been dog chewed and left in the heat?

Swinging is fun, but the idea of ruining my peace of mind while renting a flick just isn't appealing.

So - what are the weirdest reasons you've ever said "no"?

Granted, any reason is a good reason. After all "no means no" regardless of why you say it. But how many "left field" no's do we have floating around out there?

Spoomonkey
    • By Miss Sunshine
      i may be considered a snob but I like to see and lick a pussy that doesn't have too much hanging labia (gets in the way). I like a bigger clit, one you can suck on, mmmmm. I had an experience with another lady once that when she was aroused, her clit swelled to the point it looked like a very small cock, we rubbed pussies together and I could actually feel some penetration, it was very nice to suck.

Cocks, I need them circumsized, sorry. size doesn't matter but once in awhile I love to run into a huge one.

Don't get me wrong, I have had different shapes and sizes, cut and uncut, I am just saying what my preference is.

Cleanliness, there have been a few people who haven't been clean and it was not nice and I left them standing.

What about you all?
    • By Tadahiko
      My wife, our lover and I have rarely had anal sex, and never have it anymore. It's just not appealing to any of us. I am fond of saying, why fuck an asshole when you've got an orifice custom-made for fucking three inches away? From reading this forum, I think we must be the only three people in the world that don't enjoy anal?
    • By JustAskJulie
      Every once in a while I read through a thread or hear about certain things that people enjoy sexually and I can't help but think "ICK!". I definitely understand that everyone has different tastes and turn ons, so that's not the thing, it's just that it's something I can never imagine myself doing and to be honest the idea of it kinda grosses me out.

So, I figured if there are things that make me go "ICK!" then there are things like that for others. So what kind of things make you "ICK!"... not a judgmental thing or saying that they are wrong for doing it, but it just grosses you out and you know you wouldn't want to try it.

For me the one I see most often that does it is ... well make that two.....

Bukkake and Snowballing... ICK!

So what's your Ick!?
    • By DigginIt
      Do you have those couples/singles that every weekend, when you are deciding what to do, you notice they are signed up for every event within 50 miles? Don't be one of those couples. Make a freaking decision and pick one.

We know a few couples that do this and it really pisses us off because we don't know which event to go to avoid seeing them Just kidding, but we have asked and they tell us, well, we like to see what offers we are going to get from people signed up and make the best decision. Use the "hot date" or similar hook up options for that if you really want to get laid that weekend. The damn thing shows us people from 300 miles away. It will get your profile probably more attention.

There are always at least three or four couples, every event, signed up for every event. Don't be one of those couples! It just makes you look desperate but more importantly than that, the hosts use the sign-up lists to plan according, snacks, mixers, etc. Some more than others but if I was a host of an event and noticed people that did this...I'd have to block them.

Just our opinion.