Corinne

Do you prefer men who are circumcised or uncircumcised?

Women: Do you prefer circumcised men, or men who aren't circumcised?  

789 members have voted

1. 1. Women: Do you prefer circumcised men, or men who aren't circumcised?

• I prefer circumcised men.
    • I prefer non-circumcised men.
    • I couldn't care less.

i'm an uncut guy, never had any complains, may be because I look cut, but the skins stays low most of the time. sure the forehead of the penis keeps more sensitive, and I like that. also the feeling of a woman's hand + the skin are a very good massage/stimulant. my wife of 7 years never mentioned anything about, and again I never got any complains.

• Like 1

Uncut here as well ... I heard a comparison about uncut and cut is the same as the difference between driving a Cadillac and a Yugo (boy that dates me). I enjou being uncut and find that men are curious about it but women are fine with it as long as it is kept clean.

My wife and I have never played with an uncircumcised man, but think it would be an interesting experience. Even though I am circumcised, I wish I wasn't and we did not have either of our sons circumcised. We think it is a barbaric practice that does occasionally go very wrong.

• Like 2

by the way Italians are uncut, French are uncut ( unless there is a medical reason ), seems to me that there is plenty of positive feedback from "visiting" those countries

• Like 1

The two best things that ever happened for female sexuality were the invention of the HBC Pill and the adoption of Routine Infant Circumcision. A cut penis looks much sexier in my opinion (I find the whole idea of male circ to be very erotic), it works much better and feels much better inside, and it is fun to go down on instead of being an unpleasant demand.

I have no preference. What matters is if we're both attracted to each other.

• Like 4

These poll results are pretty interesting. Without knowing the SB user demographics, I'm assuming it's skewed to Americans. And, I know there's no scientific approach to these polls, but I'd still love to see results from a more globally represented population. It would also be cool to see a cross-section of this population based on age/generation.

I work in analytics, so this stuff always intrigues me.

• Like 2

While there are members of the board from all over the world, the poll definitely has a strong U.S. bias.

I agree it would be interesting to see how this breaks out by country or world region, and various other demographics.

• Like 1

Makes no differance to me.....One of my regular boys is from Germany and is uncut...and I have been with a couple others that were uncut. As long as the guy is clean and healthy it makes no differance one way or another......one thing I did notice about the uncut guys..they seem to be easier to get off with a blowjob??? Wonder if the little extra skin has anything to do with that???

I'm sure that quite a bit of the sensitivity goes away with the foreskin. Wish I could have mine back!

• Like 3

I never really realized this was even a big deal. I've been with both. I mostly don't care, but I lean slightly towards liking uncut better.

While there are members of the board from all over the world, the poll definitely has a strong U.S. bias.

I agree it would be interesting to see how this breaks out by country or world region, and various other demographics.

While I live in the U.S.A. I am originally from Europe and yes I am uncut and judging from locker rooms in Europe when I was in teen sports back then, most of us were.

As an uncut European guy, I will agree that if as a woman you do meet a dirty man that does not clean himself, it would be better to meet a guy that is cut. You need more care and clean more often. For instance, I even wash after I go to do #1 with at least water. Most guys you meet, cut or uncut don't even wash their hands!

I lived in the US for a while and I had never encountered one girl that complained I wasn't cut. I know that for some guys that are really quick to get orgasm, being cut is better because they can last longer. The feeling of the tip of your cock is greater if you are uncut, so it is why I wouldn't like my kids to be uncut. You just have to teach guys to clean themselves more often and specially anytime you meet a girl.

I read some more posts above. It's funny how much America is a pro-cut country and so many people judge uncut guys probably without experience. Funny how much women from the same anti-natural-penises country dream to go Europe to have romance with us (men). Women in Europe do not care much if a guy is cut or not and women had numerous experiences with both types (not the case in the US). It's just not a big deal at all here.

The question would be why is it such a big deal in the States? Could it be that you need to find a strong reason to cut some part of your kid's penis away to not feel guilty about it? I am not talking about religious ritual (that one can't be changed) but when parents choose to cut their boy's dick skin for 'health' reason? It would be interesting to know when the campaign of cutting started and if today as we are much cleaner (in western countries)it is still good reason? Also, no one could disagree you do remove sensitivity (pleasure) from your kid penis when he will become in age to have sex. You can learn to be cleaner, but you can't grow back skin.

Kid that suffers of chronic infection and you do have to cut the skin off could happen but is very rare. What about you leave the choice to the kid when he is older? I'm more than certain very few (no one) would take the decision as adult, to cut their penis skin (unless it is linked to religion). If it is so great and we must cut our skin only for positive reason, everyone in Europe shall be cut right? ...Why are we not?

Alright, I wish everyone a nice day now :)

Well, there is no option for "I don't know, because I've never been with someone who was uncut." I'm not going to knock it unless I try it. Mr. Prufrock is cut, and since I don't have a penis, I let him make the decision in regards to our son.

foreskin is full of nerve endings and provides a natural slide during intercourse .. the head is more sensitive also .. if someone is not clean , he is unclean all over..what kinda people do you bloodhounds hang out with ..so i have a few preferences about beauty snobs myself ...

• Like 1

My hubby is uncut and I LOVE it. He was my first intact man I was ever with and I really wasn't sure what to think at first, but I now think it's the best way to go and it what I honestly prefer now. I love seeing a nice long foreskin on a large healthy cock.

• Like 2

Honestly I have no preference, you can not feel the difference in your mouth or vagina.

However I do not see very often uncut males, so for me is a little bit exotic when I have the opportunity to be with an uncut man, call me silly but one of the things I enjoy when I am performing oral sex to an uncut man is getting it out of my mouth and watch it a little bit while I jerk it, I love seeing the penis head disappear and reappear in the foreskin.

• Like 3

... call me silly but one of the things I enjoy when I am performing oral sex to an uncut man is getting it out of my mouth and watch it a little bit while I jerk it, I love seeing the penis head disappear and reappear in the foreskin.

You are right. Maybe its the novelty, but it is entertaining in a cute sort of way.

I was circumcised as a very young child, but I want mine back. I bought one of those restoration gizmos, I'll let you know haw it "turns out!"

• Like 2

The only thing I hate is when I'm soft i look small,i would put something on when i was done so the women wouldn't see it, they did not believe me and wanted to see it then they wanted pictures ido not take pictures of it.

The only thing I hate is when I'm soft i look small,i would put something on when i was done so the women wouldn't see it, they did not believe me and wanted to see it then they wanted pictures ido not take pictures of it.

We were at Caliente last month and I noticed that 99% of the guys looked small when they were soft. There were a few swingers, not talking about the lifestyle people, but the way their manly appendages moved as they walked!

• Like 1

We were at Caliente last month and I noticed that 99% of the guys looked small when they were soft. There were a few swingers, not talking about the lifestyle people, but the way their manly appendages moved as they walked!

Sounds normal to me :) Pack it in when not in use. A few weeks ago I spent near eight hours at a swinger party where nudity was the norm. Few guys remained erect for long periods, 'extending' when needed.

• Like 1

I used to be Mhc it has been awhile, as I said I did not like to be seen soft because I am uncut and looked small but I ran into a woman who loved to see me soft.

On 2/5/2019 at 10:15 AM, Baconheads said:

I thought hoods were on clits

Clitoral hood and foreskin are essentially the same thing.

We like both, but somehow have a knack for attracting the uncircumcised ones despite their relative rarity in the US.

We've got limited experience here, but the male half of one of the couples we play with is uncircumcised.  My wife claims she has no preference either way, but I definitely enjoy watching her play with his uncut cock.