Corinne

Do you prefer men who are circumcised or uncircumcised?

Women: Do you prefer circumcised men, or men who aren't circumcised?  

789 members have voted

1. 1. Women: Do you prefer circumcised men, or men who aren't circumcised?

• I prefer circumcised men.
    • I prefer non-circumcised men.
    • I couldn't care less.

My hubby is un-cut, and I do prefer that, although "change is as good as a rest" and its lovely to see a cut guy. As long as the guy is clean (all penises need cleaning, cut or un-cut) i love seeing different shapes, sizes and colours of penis :)

You know, I am very interested in this issue, for personal reasons. See, my husb and our oldest son are circumsized. However, our young son is not because he was in the nicu and they would not do it. Jay is pretty adament about having him circumsized, but now that he is older its a surgery. I am NOT about having my baby put under anesthesia to have the skin on his penis removed. BUT I do worry about 20 years down the road women being grossed out by his penis. Only a MOM would worry about these things, right? lol. I do think that if a man is clean an uncircd penis is okay. But if they are not hygenic it could be an issue. It doesn't matter to me though. :eek:

Mr. LFM is uncut and so of course, *I know* his is the most wonderful penis I've ever seen. I believe it's a matter of hygeine. He keeps his penis clean and when the foreskin is pulled back, you can't even tell he's uncut. It looks just like a cut penis except there is a little more skin there. I just don't get the controversy.

Our son is also uncut. I haven't seen his penis in almost 16 years, but I know he also keeps his clean. He's one of those cleanaholic teenagers who wouldn't even think about going out of the house without a shower.

Shelly M wrote:

I am NOT about having my baby put under anesthesia to have the skin on his penis removed.

Mrs. Alura and I chose to not have our sons circumcised for the same reason my father would not allow me to be circumcised: We felt we didn't have the right to make such a decision about another human's body. When they're grown they can decide themselves. We've taught them the needed hygiene.

A few years ago this subject was being discussed in an old thread: Cut or Uncut? It got quite controversial with flames being thrown in both directions. There was a lady, "Nightgoddess" I believe, who was an RN and had participated in quite a lot of research on the subject.

It's a great thread with a lot of posts, pro and con, plus references to studies and websites favoring one or the other. You can get a real education on circumcision there.

Yeah, we have one son who is cut and the youngest is uncut...he was in the NICU for his first week and they don't do it at that hospital. Once he is old enough to really know what he wants I'll have it done if he is embarassed, but right now he is fine the way he is.

Yeah, we have one son who is cut and the youngest is uncut...he was in the NICU for his first week and they don't do it at that hospital. Once he is old enough to really know what he wants I'll have it done if he is embarassed, but right now he is fine the way he is.

Shelly, how old is he now?

youngguy24m said:
Any woman that thinks an uncut penis is disgusting has not seen her own vagina. I say that humorously but with some truth.

::P:

ShellyM wrote:

Once he is old enough to really know what he wants I'll have it done if he is embarrassed, but right now he is fine the way he is.

I applaud you for this decision, Shelly! Everyone should have the right to make decisions about their own body for themselves. Someday your son will be grateful for your wisdom.

I guess since I am uncut I should jump in here. It does cause men some problems, yeast infections for one that most men will never get. You have to be extra clean or you will pay for it. As far as with women I have never had a problem or any who really were turned off by it or at least say so but more than one that was fasinated by it.

Once it is hard you cannot really tell but I have a feeling mine is much more sensitive around the head. So ladies when you are giving an uncut man a BJ be careful with the tip.

I will say though that when my own son was born we had him circumsised to avoid some of the problems I have faced.

Here is a bit of a history fact:

Back in ancient Greece where they held the olympics the runners would have to tie a string around the end of their foreskin then tuck their penis between their legs and wrap the strings from behind around their waist and tie. This was to prevent them from injury and flapping around when they are running. :)

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I've never even seen an uncut penis, except in a few pictures. I guess that makes me very sheltered and inexperienced? :o

Out of curiosity, I went looking around the 'net just now. A website with illustrations said this: "A circumcised penis feels much better for women during sex because the loose foreskin does not smooth out the glans (head) and corona (rim) of the penis; many women indicate they can feel the difference. The stimulation to both the man and woman comes directly from the rubbing of the flared glans. In an uncircumcised man, he receives pleasure from pumping back and forth inside his own foreskin. This reduces pleasure to both partners."

Does this have some truth to it? Or is all of the above false?

I know that with my husband in particular - he has a very pronounced head and especially pronounced ridge. I can definitely feel that and it does feel fantastic. I guess this is mostly due to the individual shape and build of what he's got, not due to the fact that he's cut. But, if he were uncut, would the foreskin kind of obliterate the feeling of the ridge, even if it's pulled back behind the head?

In common with many Europeans, Bud is uncut.

When hard though, the foreskin goes behind the glans and stays there until flaccid. When hard in fact, I am often mistaken to have a circumcised penis.

As a youth, the skin caused problems as the penis grew (splitting, soreness etc), but once it was being regularly used for it's main purpose, that stage soon passed.

Happy now to have the best of both worlds and as I shower at least twice and often more daily and wouldn't dream of having sex without a shower immediately preceeding, the other issues raised (pardon the pun) don't exist.

I was not circumcised untill I was 23. Wow what difference in the feeling. I think it up to the individual lady. It's just like shaved and not.

i am uncut and cannot think why anyone would want part of there body cut off for no real reason as for hygiene i was shown at a very early age to pull back the foreskin and wash i also pull the foreskin back when urinating for hygiene and aim i love my cock so a bit extra time spent on cleaning it is fine with me

I am circumcised and she has a preference for circumcised men. However, the husband of one of the best couples we have been with was uncut, so it isn't as though we would ever turn someone down because of that.

Oddly enough, I've only been with circumcised men thus far, though it really doesn't make a difference to me. It's more about the guy attatched to that penis . . .

=)

Well I guess I will give my personal opinion on this subject, and it is MY personal opinion...I have only ever been with men that are cut, it is my preference. Anytime, while I was swinging as a single lady, if the profile indicated the male was uncut, I passed on it, a polite thanks but no thanks, and also in my profile I indicate that you must be circumsized as well. I have to use the word "yucky" when describing an uncut penis, sorry....it's just a cleanliness thing for me. I realize in reading the posts from the uncut males that most of you are clean when it comes to your penis, but I just would rather not take that chance of running into the small percentage that are not clean!!

And, it is like shaven or not shaven, it is a personal preference!!

Out of curiosity, I went looking around the 'net just now. A website with illustrations said this: "A circumcised penis feels much better for women during sex because the loose foreskin does not smooth out the glans (head) and corona (rim) of the penis; many women indicate they can feel the difference. The stimulation to both the man and woman comes directly from the rubbing of the flared glans. In an uncircumcised man, he receives pleasure from pumping back and forth inside his own foreskin. This reduces pleasure to both partners."

Does this have some truth to it? Or is all of the above false?

Totally false. The foreskin disappears with penetrations, or oral sex for that matter, and the glans is quite flared (at least on me).

I know that with my husband in particular - he has a very pronounced head and especially pronounced ridge. I can definitely feel that and it does feel fantastic. I guess this is mostly due to the individual shape and build of what he's got, not due to the fact that he's cut. But, if he were uncut, would the foreskin kind of obliterate the feeling of the ridge, even if it's pulled back behind the head?

Maybe it is due to the shape. My glans is quite wide, leading to what my wife says is a (sometimes too) thick penis.

Interesting most people say they are uncut or don't care but the poll says otherwise?

imsherona2 said:
I realize in reading the posts from the uncut males that most of you are clean when it comes to your penis, but I just would rather not take that chance of running into the small percentage that are not clean!!

Any men here ever run into an uncircumcised woman that might fit into that percentage?

If so did you take the chance and try it again or give up on the ladies?

JTcamp05 said:
Any men here ever run into an uncircumcised woman that might fit into that percentage?

If so did you take the chance and try it again or give up on the ladys?

I don't recall ever giving up on a lady because she was uncut, JT. :) I suppose the Arab countries have the most circumcised women, but I also found the chicks hard to get to know there. I remember winking at an obviously pretty but veiled young lady in Morocco once. It sent her scurrying away, giggling with her friend. HeeHee.

Surely you make a valid point that the female labia are at least as likely to shelter germs as the male foreskin. I wonder if any studies have been done?

I'm not opposed to circumcision of men. Each can make his own decision. I'm very much opposed to doing the procedure on defenseless babies, male or female.

I'm uncut and have never gotten a urinary tract infection. It's highly likely that myth stems from those few people who don't clean regularly....as one bright poster has said so far "how is it any more difficult to clean than a woman's parts?"

How is a foreskin any more gross than an excess amount of folds on a woman?

I know my wife prefers uncut but isn't picky about that. I'm not claiming to be huge but once I'm hard the skin gets used as I grow :rolleyes: I can't imagine how tight that would feel if there wasn't some slack.

I've dealt with the stigma of being uncut and for that reason kept that fact hidden from friends. Luckily so far none of our partners has ever commented on it being a problem. It hasn't made me too sensitive and the only time it has been an issue is when a partner decided to be super rough with me....like the ladies' folds it's nice to touch but yanking that can only go so far before it becomes a pain.

Alura said:

I'm not opposed to circumcision of men. Each can make his own decision. I'm very much opposed to doing the procedure on defenseless babies, male or female.

Well said... it's a crime what happens to the babies in my opinion. I can understand the religious aspects if the parents are Jewish, of course this is preformed at a by a rabbi in a different time frame, one that allows a baby blood to start clotting, and using a different procedure than the clamps the medical community uses. Why do invasive surgery on a newborn for cosmetic reasons... makes no sense to me.

Circumcised all the way! never been with any one uncut

If you've only been with circumcized men, how do you know it's the only way you like them? If we're just gonna stick with what we know, why engage in sex with other partners at all?

As far as my opinion goes, I am cut and that's that, been that way all my life. I really wouldn't want it put back, either!

Foreskin restoration is now big business, at least in some parts of California.

I have had them both, and prefer un-cut males, they just seem more fascinating to me

the whole sorta watch the penis come outta hiding thing...and the natural lubrication is nice also

A few years ago, I had occasion to do a fair amount of research on this subject and now have a definite POV as to which I think is best, and why.

In doing that research, I still remember a line use by one of the research subjects in describing her subjective experiences to her doctor. She remarked to her doctor that ". . . fucking a cut penis is little different than fucking a broom stick."

Unlike a good lawyer, the doctor did not follow up with any questions going to the foundational evidence on which she made this comparison. - - - Too bad for all us "broom sticks!"

I love that line about the penis coming out from hiding! - Thanks

I have only ever been with uncircumcised. Never had a problem of having a unclean one.

I guess when we get around to swing i will find out about circumcised ones, as it seems like most American men are.

Guest winnme

It really doesn't make a difference to me. My husband is the first uncut man that I have ever been with, and boy did I have alot of questions for him at first. :-) I know that he is more sensitive at the head than most men. I have never gotten an odor from him or had any problems whatsoever. Our sex is great and we have no problems at all. But like they say, To Each Their Own!!!!!!!

I have only had circumcised so I din't really know. I don't think it would matter.

well, my hubby is uncut and i love it, the good thing of been uncut is that you have two in one whenever you feel to have a uncut head just push back the foreskin or if you like foreskin you can have it too

My hubby is uncut, an I love it, I have been with both and it does not matter to me either way.

I strongly prefer cut guys. couple reasons:

1) I like how it looks much better.

2) I find they feel better.

3) I don't like how they feel in my mouth for oral.

I will play with a guy who is uncut, but not by preference, and I generally won't give oral.

Interesting topic. When I was pregnant with my son, I hung out on a forum for pregnant gals...the topic "to circumcise or not to circumcise" came up often and was a pretty volitile topic. People definitely had their opinions about it. I'd never been with an uncut man before my husband and I had no preconceived notions about it. In fact, I didn't even notice he was uncut until about the 3rd time we had sex, and that was the morning after when I saw him flacid and the foreskin pulled down. I remember asking about it because it looked different than any other penis I'd seen. Since, hubby isn't cut, neither is son. And after doing my research, I'd have it no other way. It really does seem to be a cultural thing, and I don't think it has anything to do with cleanliness. I do remember someone on the mommy site saying something like - I'd never have sex with an uncut man because I think it's ugly and gross - to which the other mommy said - good, I hope you never meet my son...he deserves better than that.

I agree. I've never found the penis to be a very beautiful thing anyway (don't hate me for that!), but I love what it does...and cut or uncut wouldn't make an ounce of difference there! Besides, I've been with a few cut men who need to keep better stock of their genital hygiene...so it goes both ways.

I have only been intimate with one person (my husband) and he is circd so I don't have too much experience to draw from but I have to say that I think I would prefer circd for oral sex and for actual sex I really don't think I would have a preference. That is just a guess though!

I was born to a pair of European immigrant parents and, as a consequence, was left uncircumcised since it's never been the custom there. My wife Sue had never been with a man avec foreskin before me and was instantly fascinated by the extra skin, like she'd discovered a new toy. Ever since then she's proclaimed a preference for the "uncut version", as it has that delectable “forbidden fruit” quality for her, but it ultimately makes no difference. "A dick is a dick," she told me. "Clipped tip or not, as long as it gets up, in and off I'm happy."

When our son was born I kind of wanted to leave his penis alone (just so that we'd "match" and avoid any problems with sexual identification). Sue, however, wanted to have him circumcised because of her Jewish roots (more for "tribal" reasons than religious ones). Ultimately, I had to respect her wishes and the procedure was carried out by our midwife when he was eight days old. Two months later I finally got circumcised myself; I figured that if my son wasn't going to "match" me I could still "match" him :)

I voted for I couldnt care less for this reason, I do prefer that they are cut, but if they are over 7" it can be fun, I just enjoy cock and loads of cum. Hope some will email me

My internal thought *cut it please* I remember the nurse bringing my newborn son to me un-cut I cried...I thought something was wrong. I told the nurse to bring him back once she fixed him. YES I can't deal with the extra skin it just freaks me out. But tis be the weirdness of me :-)

I agree with the "as long as it works" theory but, and perhaps because I have experienced only a couple of "Au Naturel" penises, I do like the difference in feel of the foreskin, although many of my girlfriends share the "EW" factor...

I much prefer cut especially for oral, but to be frank I hardly noticed the difference cut or uncut during sex.

I prefer circumcised mostly for health reasons. Uncut are more likely to carry bacteria so can increase the likelihood of developing yeast infections.

I also just think it looks better and oral is more enjoyable for me and them, it seems, as someone earlier in the thread said - in my experience circumcised men cum more readily from oral than uncircumcised ones.

I prefer circumcised just because the head of the penis is a bit more fluffed out and bigger so when it enters me it stretches my entrance a bit more which gives me a bit more pleasure. But once it is inside me all the way, there is no difference to me.

Natalie