Do you swing with single males?

Do you swing with single males?  

511 members have voted

1. 1. Do you swing with single males?

• Yes, we swing EXCLUSIVELY with single males
    • No, we have no desire to swing with single males
    • We don't currently, but we have considered/ are considering adding them
    • Yes, we swing with single males as well as couples

Dog and I have been couples only. But with the couple there was one time when she went to the washroom during play time and I was alone with the two guys and it was incredible.

Dog has said he wants to explore this MFM farther. I'm excited but nervous.

We will see, you only live once so lets start livin'.

We've only ever swung with single males. The reason is simple enough. I have no great desire to be with another woman..... simple as that! I enjoy seeing my wife being pleasured by another guy.

Interesting reading through threads like this. This is just a casual observation, but it seems like in many cases the LS evolves into a couple moving to singles because "too hard to find couples we're both attracted to (and have it reciprocated)" I can relate to this. It does seem like a longshot to have that happen.

But that said, since there are 100,000,000 single males and almost 0 single females, it seems what ends up happening is the wife playing with SM and the husband just enjoying MFM. Im wondering... In these cases, is this what the husband had in mind to begin with? Maybe the LS is really a female sport? LOL!

Personally, I have no objections to my wife finding singles (I mean we're coming out of an open marriage, so thats ALL we've done), but the idea of that being almost all we do holds about zero appeal. I must be one of the rare guys that isnt hugely turned on by the wife with another guy. I have no problem with it and I like when she's getting well taken care of, but MFM or the wife having a parade of partners isnt something I actively dream of. :D Yet it really does seem very hard to find a situation where both wives mutually want both guys (b/c I think the selection often will rest more with the wife since guys are pretty open).

Well I guess no one said the LS would be easy! LOL.

For us, I think we'll just wait for that (possibly unicorn level) couple where we are really into them and they are really into us. We had the open marriage for 10 years and, at this point, its really all just extra fun.

Maybe the LS is really a female sport? LOL!

Politically Correct Answer: "No, mixtupcpl, the Lifestyle is a team sport. You and your partner share equally!"

What I Think Is The Correct Answer (And this is my opinion, not Amelia's): "Pfft. Dude, in the Lifestyle, the women are in charge. We're just holding on and enjoying the ride."

Given that we started out in the lifestyle with MFM experiences, that would be a big "Yes." However, we currently look for couples more than we do single males -- they're a dime a dozen!

LS evolves into a couple moving to singles because "too hard to find couples we're both attracted to (and have it reciprocated)" I can relate to this.

That may be the reason for some, but we've always attracted more single females and women who play without their mate. I really can't explain why, but it's true.

So, we tend to play more with singles (both male and female).

We have only played with single males so far, and it's been fun, but we now are only looking for couples. Not that we won't play with single males in the future.

I don't know what it is exactly about the single male situation, but hubby and I are just totally not interested. We've really enjoyed being with the couples that we've been with and I know we'd enjoy a single female. I'm quite bi and the ff play is very exciting to both of us so that might be a reason that we're not interested in trying a single male experience. MFM as part of the play with a couple is very fun but by itself it is just something that we don't want to try.

Mrs. Ekies has been known to pick one or two from SLS or Playfulswingers or even at a party for a quick screw.

We like it and are always looking for a solid single male for a good time.

We both don't have a strong desire to swing with single males. My previous experiences dealing with single males haven't helped either. The first time we went to a club and went to the rooms in the back, there were single males milling all over the back trying to catch a glimpse of a couple, any couple. We were told that this club allowed for single males to come in (alone) on Friday nights.

Maybe I was wrong to feel this way, but it made me uncomfortable.

We play with single females, males and couples. Mrs. CXXC LOVES MFMs!

While I was still married, we backed out of a swinger's meeting with 5 couples we knew. I worked with all the guys & we were afraid it might be awkward down the road! Our first try was a FMF. It was great, but we both wanted to try a MFM even more so we started with several of my friends. We both liked it very much. We did try swinging, but went right back to MFM or MMMF & stayed with that! It worked out very much better for both of us! (I have a teenie weenie)!

We don't really swing with single males off that we meet off of websites, the most we've gotten from that is the standard, "when can we meet". Jen has met a few at the clubs though that she has really enjoyed. For us, it's not so much about being single, it's about personality, so it applies to both single males and females.

This question is for couples, do you swing with single males? or are you interested in swinging with single males?

I love single men. If there any single men looking for a fun time from Ohio. I love to meet them!

I mostly swing with single males at swing clubs. I like to try several guys and get off with the one that feels the best. Since I like to have at least 5 guys in a night single guys work the best for me. If they feel good to me they will take their time and if not I can ask them to finish quickly. I also find that for the most part single guys at swing clubs are very nice.

• Hot! 1

We started out with single males and only recently have included couples. For me, the male half, it's simply hotter to watch her with another guy or two than it is for us to play with another couple.

In addition to that, there's the drama aspect with couples and the need for all 4 to be attracted to each other, that simply makes MFM's so much easier to pull off :)

Plus, I'm a voyeur and I can totally concentrate on her when it is a single guy we're playing with.

Actually, we just found a single male that we are adding as a "friend with benefits" for the wife. We are also considering, in the near future, adding a 3rd single male to play with her and her "friend" while I watch.

We did that once and it was AWESOME!!!!

Our first time was with a single female who was jealous and possessive. We did not like that drama.

However when we added single males we have not experienced any drama, just good sex.

She: We are newbies and about to do it for the first time, and we are going to start by having a single male (mfm). Thanks for all the insights and opinions -- this website has been invaluable!

He: You are all awesome people and we just wanted to drop a line and say: thank you!

We'll keep you posted as how it all works out....

We play exclusively with single men. Wife is a Hotwife, so i'm either watching ( or listening to) her fuck a single man, or waiting at home while she is out on a date, or out fucking another guy.

We've played with single males and couples (still trying to find that unicorn) but, we have decided to go more for single males / females. Couples are not ruled out entirely, we have just had too many bad experiences/meetings.

We started out playing with single males only. The object was Lori's pleasure and new and different resulted in her first multiple orgasms. It was a real turn on to me to take over sucking on her pussy and having her cum, and cum, and cum while the other guy was kissing her and tweaking her nipples, stuff like that. Eventually we added couples but even then it was probably 4 mfm's to every couple. We both prefer it that way.

Although we mostly swing with other couples, we do swing with a select few single males. We are sometimes into cuckold roleplay so a single male with experience as a bull is a nice change from the couples play.

Hmm . . . While I did reply to this thread already, my answer has changed since then. While we still don't play with single men as a matter of habit, I/we have enjoyed playtime with a select few on occasion.

=)

Started with couples only. In the last several weeks, we've had our first 2 MFM's with much younger single guys. Both went well and we'll probably continue on occasion with one of them.

We started with couples first, then slowly added single guys to the mix. Now wehave a small group of close friends (couples & single males)that we play with on a regular basis. The more important thing is how comfortable we are and how much fun we can have!

We enjoy couple play and now have a few established relationships with couples we see on a fairly regular basis. However, sometimes our schedules conflict and it becomes difficult to connect when we get the urge to play. We do not play alone with the husband or wife of a married couple, although we both have had those opportunities. Because of that and the fact that Bob travels alot, I have established sexual, not emotional, relationships with three single men that Bob has met and approves of my playing with them. He also plays on occasion, but for him it's a one and done type of thing. When I say not emotional I mean my love for Bob does not waiver, but I can't say that I am totally unemotional with these men, as I enjoy their company in and out of the bedroom; I otherwise would not be sharing my body with them.

In all honesty, I have to say, No, I don't swing with single males. My Mrs has, in the past, but I never have.:lol:

Yes we do.

Personally for us, it doesn't really matter.

We are more concerned about his looks, attitude and personality.

If he is decent looking, has a respectful attitude towards her and any rules we have in place for the evening and is kind and discreet, then he will get to have fun with us.

So far, we have been lucky. I'm sure someday we will meet an asshole; as they obviously exist, but we try our best to weed them out through email, phone and in-person conversation.

Frank

So far yes, that is I haven't participated with another woman or couple yet. I really enjoy watching my wife with other men. I have participated in threesomes (mfm) with my wife, and enjoyed it very much. But I love to see her when another man is with her, I love to hear her moan as he enters her. I love to see the expression on her face. She says that me watching or participating with her as another man is with her is a great turn on! When we are alone afterward I usually "re-take" her. This ends up as a major climax for both of us! We are however looking for full swaps in the future. We'll see........

The mrs does, the mr does not.

The mrs does prefer hall pass hubbies though, she hasnt had much luck with actual single males. Possibly just due to bad odds of running into SM's who didnt do it right, , possibly because she likes the comfort that comes along with knowing there is a wife with him. Not sure.

Yes we do. We are fortunate to have some great couples as well as single males. The screening process is the same for couples and singles and we have been fortunate to find some great people. For us, it is all about chemistry. Sometimes its easier to find chemistry amongst 3 vs. 4 people.

We occasionally play with single men, and single women too :)

We don't entertain the notion of meeting singles via the internet though. We respond to e-mail from singles simply by telling them what club we go to,and if we should meet them there one night, we'd be happy to chat with them.

We normally play with single males. Where we live there are no clubs to go to and the country itself has a large religious element. That kind of makes the amount of couples much smaller. In addition we also have a small child, so meeting willing single males is much easier. We have come across some guys who we could tell were in a relationship or even married but trying to pass themselves off as single. They tend to be fairly easy to figure out. Our experiences have been positive so far. We've been to a couple of private parties, but even those tend to have more men then couples or women. It's alright for us as we tend to enjoy the hotwife or multiple men/wife scenarios the most anyways.

Yes, those lying about their relationship status are very easy to pick out, to the point that we don't understand why they just aren't honest about it.

We go both ways, single male, single female (my wife likes to watch too) and occasionally a couple. The problem we have with couples is find a "set" we both like. with the singles, it's easy to pick out someone we both find suitable.

Being a voyeur, it's a turn on to watch her being serviced, and I usually join in at some point.. The same for her when I'm with a female.

Our party guest (esp female) is the subject of of the full attention so it's a bit more complicated with a couple. One of us may be turned on, but the other isn't.

It's an occasional thing, and we both enjoy it very much.

Finding the right person for play is difficult sometimes, and I'm usually the one that finds the play date because I interact with more people on a regular basis than she does and thus have more opportunities. We're in central Texas (just in case someone here is local) ?

Wow, Read the post - some good & some bad experience.

I'm married but allowed to play alone. We've done 3some and were fun both with single and married males. Some guys get performance anxiety the 1st time but learned not to throw them out without another try!

Single males are FUN! They tend to be pretty laid back. They can often host. They have time to spend with us, so scheduling is much easier than trying to date another couple.

We've been doing separate playing quite a bit for the last couple years. And it works great mainly for two reasons: #1) Ease of scheduling #2) One of us is usually home to tend to domestic duties.

However, that being said, hubby and I are on a mission to find opportunities to play together more often.

SabrinaSwings

So far that has all we have swung with. We have been looking for a couple but have not had much luck yet. Of course we are also new so there is still time.