wrnakedru

Just how kinky are you?

I'm proud of my 595. That's a good thing to know. How else can you tell someone that asked how kinky you are?

Kinky is using a feather, it's not perverted unless you use the whole chicken

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 520!

Hmmmmm.....gotta have Tammy take it and compare kinkyness :lol:

Brett (and Tammy)

I got a 535, I'm fairly certain Mr. Nice would/will have a lower score if and when he gives this a shot.

Does anyone feel they left out some stuff on that? :lol: The vampire thing threw me a little, is that a more normal sex interest than what I'm aware of? I thought vampires didn't have sex?!! *so confused!! :confused: *

We scored a Major League Kinkster of 420. A lot kinkier then I thought. :)

Update---585!

If I could just give my underwear to somebody, as opposed to them being taken (UH-Hum!) I'd get a higher score. :kissface:

Male D

463 --- damn that depresses me...I thought I would score higher

463 --- damn that depresses me...I thought I would score higher

Isn't that funny? 463 probably would place you in the top 15% of your class...but you're not happy? Hey! There's room to GROW! Lot's of fun to be had instead of already having had it!

Just remember that underwear thing. It can cost you in the most unknown ways. :lol:

Male D

D..you can say you gave them to me instead of me stealing them...lol that way you can get more points

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 520!

Hmmmmm.....gotta have Tammy take it and compare kinkyness :lol:

Brett (and Tammy)

Her score was 570 :kissface: .....but try and tell her she is kinkier than me :lol:

475 here.....i lose points for lack of willingness to try same sex.....sorry :nono:

I managed 565 and I am straight a dart...

Spoomonkey

I got 488. But as I was taking the test I was thinking I should re-take it in a few weeks, a lot will have changed by then :)

-CosmoGirl

I got 488. But as I was taking the test I was thinking I should re-take it in a few weeks, a lot will have changed by then :) CosmoGirl

We hope you aill be willing to tell us all about it after you get there. :kissface:

Male D

I managed 565 and I am straight a dart...

Spoomonkey

Gotta be that underwear thing... ;)

Male D

Iam a 580 guess it comes from willing to try anything once, twice or as many times as I can possibly get it. :rolleyes:

Hi Everyone. I scored 505 and She scored 485. I think they should have asked more questions to tell us how "Kinky" we are. ;)

I've got 460... I still have some things to 'improve' to get to 700 lol....

I'll keep trying ...

OK....ust had to do the test....(her) i scored a 515...a WOW...lol....I never looked at it as kinky...just the way i like it and the way we are.Isn't everyone like this???? *blink blink* facelick

My score was 430, my wife's score was 350. Maybe there is some hope after all... :)

"Patience...yeah, yeah, how long will that take...." :D

MS

-----

Swinging would be fun, but Vanilla is better than Rocky Road.

I've added 57 points to my score in the past year.

Wouldn't you like to know how? :D

I'm now at 555.

LM

I've added 57 points to my score in the past year.

Wouldn't you like to know how? :D

I'm now at 555.

LM

You finally got handcuffed, didn't you? ;)

I'm up 23 more points since last year: 593

Teresa and I are both up to an even 600, with different answers on several questions we still tied.

Ted

(And if I can get to Iowa with a weedeater, a live chicken and some peach preserves I can up LM's score)

(And if I can get to Iowa with a weedeater, a live chicken and some peach preserves I can up LM's score)

Ted

We live on 10 private acres, rather private, I think we could get by with it.

Bring 'em over - especially the weedeater, ours broke. :lol:

LM

P.S. And Ves, you astound me! I checked the hand cuffs one this time, but I cheated a little, we chose another form of restraint. And to get your imagination going, Mr Playmate is building a dungeon in their basement. :hahaha:

560, up 15 points from last time. Must have been those self-help tapes I watched... :)

Mr. Funk

Posting a new career-high in scoring

Well, my 500 seemed like a nice round figure. A lot of work to do 'til I become DA Bomb! If my precious woman scores better, I'm considering changing the nick to KINKIsiMIKI ("si" stands for "&" in romanian, just so you may get my joke attempt).

God I love these online tests! I'm pasting my results directly here. Congratulations!

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 353!

Thanks a million for providing a link to the test. It was sure fun doing it!

Maria.

:cool:

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 545!

Too Kinky for most... guess that's me!

Cool link, thanks!

My (mrs.) score was 555 :eek: And it was just the weird stuff (vampires ???? :confused: ) that kept me from being higher! facelick

Mr. scored a 520. Didn't get to see his answers, so I don't know where I need to fill in some empty spots for him .... :D

... And it was just the weird stuff (vampires ???? :confused: ) that kept me from being higher!

I gotta thing for vampire roleplay... am I weird? ;)

Just new to me .... don't really get it. :confused:
If you go back to page one of this thread and read the opening post you'll find a link to the "Kinky Test" that everyone is taking to get their score.

I hope that helps you out. It's fun to take the test. :D

LM

P.S. Ooops, just noticed your thread above the last one. You HAVE taken the test. I'm totally confused and missing your questions. Sorry. :o