wrnakedru

Just how kinky are you?

The mrs and I found this post the first night we were checking out the forum and well lets just say we are well KINKY. We each cleared well above 600. And to think we are still learning about things:)

well i scored 410, but if i would just do all the things that i want to do i would measure off the scale.

J scored 485 and I scored a whopping 555.

Fun quiz.

Thanks for sharing.

Hey everyone..we are new here and thought we'd just jump right in. I scored 565..soooo pretty anxious to see what hubby scores *g*. I'll post in the intro folder but this seemed like fun!

thanks

aaauuughhhh - 575!!!

Maybe it was the same sex questions that caught me, no - probably the S&M, well, maybe it was the public sex...

Just toooo fun....

Steve

545...no wonder Mr. Evil always has a goofy smile on his face

Well guess I fall right around the middle of the road then (how boringly ordinary), I got a 550. I REALLY have to get Dave to take this test.

Well, after getting nagged and nagged, might as well put it out there. Dave gets a whole 555. Anyone for some fun?

omg LOL...just took the test again as we had quite an interesting night last night and this time I got a whopping 635.....YEEEE HAA!!!

uuummmmmmmmm.......

is 635 good or bad???????? :hahaha:

Anyone interested in joining a 635 couple? :bowing::rofl:

I took this test 8 months ago, so I figured I'd check if my score had changed at all. Apparently not by much :lol:

Old score: 463

New score: 473

Attention! Up 10 pts. to 540! Getting hard to breathe in this rarified air!

I guess as long as I don't start losing points things are OK! facelick

Male D

I thought I was adventurous, but it turns out that I guess I am really rather tame and boring. I only scored a 373.

Old score: 455

New score: 535

I must have tried something new and liked it. :D

I am still 100% NOT BI though and not much into the S&M stuff, so I guess I'll never be in the 600's.

I've gone from 530 to 565

I've tried a couple new things, thought about a few more and loved the heck out of it :D

Though dressing up as vampires will probably never be on my list of things to do. Am I missing out on something here, I just don't get it :confused:

530 - I just wish that most of the qualifying points weren't so long ago!! Still memories are better than nothing. :)

Guess I am a little kinky. And we don't even have any experience as swingers yet :lol:

Gotta get the hubby to take the test . . .

LOL we had a blast answering these questions with each other :lol:

Hubby is the tame one of the couple .. he scored 555... and mine was 590 :eek: .. I will have to get him to Surrender to the others ...lol :):hahaha:

Oh my...449 for the Mrs...and 499 for the Mr.

"You are a major league kinkster!"

He is R, she is D

518 for the man of the house. The lady scored a 406, which seems a little fishy. I think a good 100 of her points were racked up in the 80's. :lol: married since 92