wrnakedru

Just how kinky are you?

Bud scored 653 (guess I still got a way to go - lol).

Su only managed 490 (but she ain't realised her bi-ambitions yet).

Did anyone go ont the link after the poll? What's it about? A BDSM club?

Wow...this is an old post....but the test was fun! I scored a 655!! Can't wait till my hubby can take it....wonder if he's secretly more kinky than me? THAT would be awsome!

Wondering how many people that took this quiz when it was first posted would get the same results now as before? Hmmmmm

Congratulations!

Your Hotlanta Kink Test score was 617!

601 to 700 You are a major league kinkster!

Hehe, that was higher than last time. I think I was below 600 last year at this time... :hahaha:

Mr. Truelove

i've seen this thread so many times, and i don't know why i passed it up. it was a fun test. i guess the word test kind of gave me anxiety. anyway i scored 568 and it said i was kinkier than most. i may be new to the life-style, but not new to sex. ;) loved the test. ant more games like this out there?

Hehehe...Jeff and I just took this one...I ended up with a 706 and he has a 696...I knew those piercings and tats would come in handy for something... :lol:

Maria :kissface:

I have answered the test based on "EVER", rather than "recently".

hmmmm, mine was 615, on the same principles as "EVER" and taking the 70's and 80's into account!!!!! Look, I was young at the time !!!!!

Ok, 4 years later my score is now 775. benn a busy little beaver. :8-0:::bj::cunny::sex::three::4some::spank::FMF: : :fun:

Mr hmr

My Score was 720 You live and breath kinky!!

I never really thought of it as Kinky though, more experimental....oh well what ever term it's been fun.

Trish :D

OK I think I have a problem. I haven't even tried swinging yet and I already have a score of 660 :lol: Is that bad ????

Wow!! the best we scored was 505, with Mrs being just a little lower.

We guess we shall have to try harder,so to speak.

515 For me, I have to send this to my wife. They told me what I already knew, I am kinkier than most.

Wash got 557 and I got 527.

I think we're progressing fairly well, thank you!

Of course, it's obvious from some of the other responses we've still got a ways to go yet! :lol:

Z

Hmmm, I seem to be the real kink here... 743, she has yet to take it!

Mr Here ... I've always known I was a freak, just thought I was much worse than this thing tells me :D I came in at 654 (You are a major league kinkster!)

Mrs Here ... I felt silly as I have such limited experience, but he's making up for that! ;) I got 480 (You are definitely a kinky player.) Didn't think I'd score that high, but I guess I'm getting there :)

Holy crap, answering yes to every question CANNOT be a good thing lol....

My honest score is 752. Yes, this has revealed to me that I have ISSUES.

Thanks y'all. Holy SHIT, I can't wait to see what Jay's score is, because hes the one that taught me how to be kinky.

:facelick:

I shit you not. Jay scored 868. Which means he will screw pretty much anything other than cats and small squirrels.

So yes, we have I S S U E S.

:facelick:

Mr Sweet: 568

Me: 617 :D

And we both probably added a hundred points to our scores just from last night! :facelick: Guess we're not total newbies anymore!

=)

Mr Sweet: 568

Me: 617 :D

And we both probably added a hundred points to our scores just from last night! :facelick: Guess we're not total newbies anymore!

=)

Good for you!!! Glad you had fun, details details!

Well babe did you expect anything else from me??? Love ya babe:facelick:

Nope, didn't suprise me...no wonder the fish stops swimming when you enter the room!

Ok, I just checked this test out again 3 years after taking it, and I can definitely say the test has changed and been updated.

Originally the highest you could score was 700.

Now you can score up to 1000.

Just sayin'